[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

30 win team tops
Author Thread
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
11/27/2015  9:47 PM
We will have to extended losing streaks in between .45 ball. So if we are making decisions this needs to be brought into reality no matter what anyone sees through rose colored glasses
RIP Crushalot😞
AUTOADVERT
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
11/27/2015  10:00 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/27/2015  10:02 PM
Melo needs to go. He has become an easy guard for opposing teams. Brings very little to the table bad shooting poor ball handling no movement without the ball. I don't hate Melo he is what he is good player but no superstar. Down side of career. Time is now to strike a deal. Dolan has his ticket seller in KP. Phil needs to can Fisher not coaching material first choice was the correct one.
crzymdups
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #671
USA
11/27/2015  10:04 PM
Relax, guys. The Heat are just a better team than the Knicks.
¿ △ ?
Vmart
USA
11/27/2015  10:06 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/27/2015  10:06 PM
crzymdups wrote:Relax, guys. The Heat are just a better team than the Knicks.

I'm not sure they are better just better coached. How do you start your top guys all on the bench in the 4th quarter.

crzymdups
USA
11/27/2015  10:18 PM
Vmart wrote:

I'm not sure they are better just better coached. How do you start your top guys all on the bench in the 4th quarter.

No, trust me. The Heat are better. They have two hall of famers in their starting lineup, the league's leading shot blocker, a coveted FA point guard and Luol Deng, Gerald Green, or Justice Winslow to plug in at SF. They have a coach and two stars intact from the team that went to four NBA finals in a row and won two of them. They are better than the Knicks right now.

This is not about substitution patterns. They are a far better team.

Could the Knicks have played better? Yes. Could they have beaten the Heat? It would've taken a lot. A Lot.

¿ △ ?
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
11/27/2015  10:20 PM

This.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
knicks1248
Member: #582
11/27/2015  10:25 PM
crzymdups wrote:
Vmart wrote:

No, trust me. The Heat are better. They have two hall of famers in their starting lineup, the league's leading shot blocker, a coveted FA point guard and Luol Deng, Gerald Green, or Justice Winslow to plug in at SF. They have a coach and two stars intact from the team that went to four NBA finals in a row and won two of them. They are better than the Knicks right now.

Could the Knicks have played better? Yes. Could they have beaten the Heat? It would've taken a lot. A Lot.

gerald green is as streaky as they come he's shooting 30% on this season, this is really about bad rotations, poor adjustments.

The knicks have a healthy squad for the first time ever, solid defensive players, and we are more interesting in making everyone happy by playing them mostly at the wrong time.

ES
Vmart
USA
11/27/2015  10:28 PM
crzymdups wrote:
Vmart wrote:

Two? Are considering Bosh as a HOF? If he is HOF then NBA is crap. Trust me they are not that much better than the Knicks just ask Detroit who just finished wiping the floor with them. It's obvious to me the Knicks have a crappy Coach and an inferiority complex when it comes to Miami.

nixluva
Member: #758
USA
11/27/2015  10:34 PM
This is year one of our rebuild so I see no reason to panic or despair over this team losing to better teams!!! Our schedule has been BRUTAL!! Just look at the team's we've played and it's chock full of playoff teams. Gotta expect this team isn't going to function perfectly.

Hopefully they win the games they should win and in the end they have a good year. 8-9 isn't horrible given our schedule IMO.

Vmart
USA
11/27/2015  10:38 PM
nixluva wrote:This is year one of our rebuild so I see no reason to panic or despair over this team losing to better teams!!! Our schedule has been BRUTAL!! Just look at the team's we've played and it's chock full of playoff teams. Gotta expect this team isn't going to function perfectly.

Hopefully they win the games they should win and in the end they have a good year. 8-9 isn't horrible given our schedule IMO.

Rebuilding majority of the players are vets. That doesn't constitute as rebuilding. This is a piss poor coaching job going.

crzymdups
USA
11/27/2015  10:46 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/27/2015  10:47 PM
Vmart wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
Vmart wrote:

Two? Are considering Bosh as a HOF? If he is HOF then NBA is crap. Trust me they are not that much better than the Knicks just ask Detroit who just finished wiping the floor with them. It's obvious to me the Knicks have a crappy Coach and an inferiority complex when it comes to Miami.

I think it is fair to say that Knicks fans have an inferiority complex when it comes to the Heat.

And, yes, Bosh is absolutely a hall of famer.

¿ △ ?
Vmart
USA
11/27/2015  10:54 PM
crzymdups wrote:
Vmart wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
Vmart wrote:

I think it is fair to say that Knicks fans have an inferiority complex when it comes to the Heat.

And, yes, Bosh is absolutely a hall of famer.

The fans don't have the complex it's The Knicks. Namely Melo his contemporaries have the bling the ones that got drafted after him. He knows and Melo being Melo should feel slighted by this and come with better play than he does.

nixluva
USA
11/27/2015  11:08 PM
Vmart wrote:
nixluva wrote:This is year one of our rebuild so I see no reason to panic or despair over this team losing to better teams!!! Our schedule has been BRUTAL!! Just look at the team's we've played and it's chock full of playoff teams. Gotta expect this team isn't going to function perfectly.

Rebuilding majority of the players are vets. That doesn't constitute as rebuilding. This is a piss poor coaching job going.

We did just REBUILD the roster! It's not just the coaching and youth doesn't mean only rookies. This team is relying on not just older vets but younger still developing players as well. So combining a young coach plus a good amount of young players that we DEPEND on is all in the mix.
Panos
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #520
11/27/2015  11:19 PM

Every year is year one of the rebuild since 2001.

Swishfm3
Member: #392
11/27/2015  11:26 PM
crzymdups wrote:
Vmart wrote:

The voice of reason.

If you picked the Knicks to win this match, then you are delusional (I do admit I didn't expect a 20 point loss). All we can hope for is for the Knicks to continue to show improvement as the season goes on.

clyderules
Member: #6156

11/27/2015  11:36 PM
What can the Knicks add this offseason to make us as good or better than the Heat? KD? How about Batum and Noah? I don't think that Conley by himself gets us there.
Vmart
USA
11/27/2015  11:52 PM
Swishfm3 wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
Vmart wrote:

The voice of reason.

If you picked the Knicks to win this match, then you are delusional (I do admit I didn't expect a 20 point loss). All we can hope for is for the Knicks to continue to show improvement as the season goes on.

Delusional is not the right word optimistic maybe. Look Miami is an ok team at best. They have the Knicks number. But if you watch the game you will see that they did nothing exceptional and the Knicks with poor rotation and once again poor preparation failed. This game wasn't about the Heat winning it was more about the Knicks bring poor effort from top to bottom. How can a team be in it at half and then just not show for the second half. Fisher isn't very good at coaching I get that he is still green under the collar. But that can no longer be the reason for losses and he needs to do better. This is absolutely not acceptable losing home games by 20 points is no longer acceptable.

knicks1248
Member: #582
11/27/2015  11:55 PM
Swishfm3 wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
Vmart wrote:

The voice of reason.

The Heat are not that good, losers of 2 of there last 3 games, to sub 500 teams (including the pelicans) and they barely beat phili.

I figure we were going to lose this games because we would get out coached. which we did, if fisher is not telling his brick shooting team to run more, spread the floor, and penetrate instead of jacking up contested long 2's, maybe the team would respond better.

Go look at the box scores to every game tonight, the winning team either made more 3's or had more fast break points..you know, like how we were planning on playing this season

ES
nixluva
USA
11/27/2015  11:59 PM
Panos wrote:

Every year is year one of the rebuild since 2001.

You really gonna post some dumb ish like this given the Knicks just changed most of their roster and drafted 2 first round players? If this is all you're gonna add you should just stay silent!

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
11/28/2015  12:02 AM
Vmart wrote:
Swishfm3 wrote:
crzymdups wrote:
Vmart wrote:

The voice of reason.

Delusional is not the right word optimistic maybe. Look Miami is an ok team at best. They have the Knicks number. But if you watch the game you will see that they did nothing exceptional and the Knicks with poor rotation and once again poor preparation failed. This game wasn't about the Heat winning it was more about the Knicks bring poor effort from top to bottom. How can a team be in it at half and then just not show for the second half. Fisher isn't very good at coaching I get that he is still green under the collar. But that can no longer be the reason for losses and he needs to do better. This is absolutely not acceptable losing home games by 20 points is no longer acceptable.

The heat are very well coached and play very good defense. They are the second best team in the east in my opinion. When a good team loses like the heat did to Detroit they bounce back like they did against the Knicks. The Knicks have one player with a tenure longer than one year with the team. Melo and Jose missed half the season last year, Gallo was brought up in January and Lou and Lance came at the trade deadline. This team is a work in progress.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
30 win team tops

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy