[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Nalod Lies down on Broadway: game thread Knicks Vs Philly TONITE!!
Author Thread
blkexec
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #748
10/13/2015  6:36 AM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
nixluva wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
blkexec wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:Clyde saying He thinks Porzingis has more potential than Okafor.

He does....Okafor is currently a more impactful / nba starter right now. If KP reaches his potential, he will be the best player in his draft. Okafor will never be a sweet shooting 7'3 big man, who can protect the rim with 3pt range.

Hopefully. I think of Okafor as a generational big. I think he is as close to a sure thing as you can get in a draft. I am very happy with Porzingis but I was on my feet during the draft hoping Philly wouldn't pick Okafor.

OK4 clearly has great talent. I thought we couldn't lose at #4 with all the talent that was left on the board. IF OK4 fell great. If not we still end up with a lot of great options. Now after the fact I'm very pleased with what i've seen of KP so far. There's a LOOOOOOOOONG way to go in both of their careers since obviously neither has played a regular season game. Just gotta hope KP reaches his full potential cuz if he does he's gonna be a great player. He shows so much raw potential already.

It's tough predicting cuz you can't know how these guys will hold up to the rigors of being an NBA player. So far KP has had some minor issues. I just hope that it's the Knicks being Hyper sensitive to his health.

you are being way too critical. KP is gonna be a really good player

I agree....The only thing that could hold KP back is injuries. If he can stay healthy he will be the best prospect out of his draft class due to his all around skill set.

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
AUTOADVERT
Cartman718
Member: #1694

10/14/2015  10:42 AM
does anyone have a link to game upload somewhere?
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
shinmen
Member: #6029
France
10/14/2015  11:00 AM
Cartman718 wrote:does anyone have a link to game upload somewhere?

You should find what you're looking for here http://forum.rojadirecta.es/showthread.php?262598-NBA-2015-16-Preseason-Philadelphia-76ers-New-York-Knicks-(2015-10-12)

BigRedDog
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #569
10/14/2015  11:29 AM
Nalod did you go to the game? Any stories, observations? Don't hold back here
Briggs-- Frank is 2 yrs away from being 2 years away
newyorker4ever
Member: #5816

10/14/2015  2:10 PM
yellowboy90 wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:Williams is a huge upgrade over Jason Smith.

It's just pre-season but he is looking good. Also, I see O'quinn as Smith replacement. Either way, its an upgrade.

Every position has been upgraded.
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
10/15/2015  9:30 AM
BigRedDog wrote:Nalod did you go to the game? Any stories, observations? Don't hold back here

Back from quick visit. I don't like posting from iPhone.

Preseason and Met game got me 25th row, center court "silver club" that run $280 each for $66 each!!! Got them Monday morning.
Garden was full, but expensive seats were less so. No doubt sold, just not attended.

Was not happy to see KP sitting. Did not see melo in warmups but he came out.

Always a treat to be in the Garden!!! $11.95 for a Guinness? Well worth it!!!!

Im sure most of you have discussed the game in length and Briggs has his concerns.
Philly seemed like a D-league squad but they played well.

Im not much on impressions for preseason. but:

Jose looked fine.
Melo is quick. His shot looked good and he moved great.
RoPez. I like the easy shots he got and he moves good.
Grant. A bit lost at times and triangle shy but he's a rookie.
Clearanthony: He moves good, looks quick, had a nice assist on a break but im not sure he really belongs out there.
O'Quinn: Dude is big.
Dwilliams: Reverse dunk in traffic was awesome. He is has filled out and is very much a 4. Got hot and had a 4pt play. When he cooled off he was ok.

Can't complain, Knicks won against a no name team and no doubt knicks were trying many things out there so its hard to comment on how Fish did what the game plan was.

Hit Ben's deli for Pastrami before game and was very happy!!!
Had a great room at the Lotte NY Palace with a view of St Patricks! Dinner at the Sea View Grill in Rockafeller Center and the flights were all on time!

jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
10/15/2015  10:11 AM
Wow. Lifestyles of the rich and not so famous... us peons in South Jersey were just happy the game was on and clear on 97.5 ESPN radio...

Jose looked good, really? Most on here are reporting he looked like day old dogsheehit.

DWill sounded awesome...hope he keeps this up.

Rolo, Jose, Melo, Affalo and DWill as the opening night starters? Lots of firepower, not much D.

ChuckBuck
Alba Posts: 11
Member: #3806
USA
10/15/2015  10:21 AM
jrodmc wrote:Wow. Lifestyles of the rich and not so famous... us peons in South Jersey were just happy the game was on and clear on 97.5 ESPN radio...

Jose looked good, really? Most on here are reporting he looked like day old dogsheehit.

DWill sounded awesome...hope he keeps this up.

Rolo, Jose, Melo, Affalo and DWill as the opening night starters? Lots of firepower, not much D.

If they're going to continue to trot out Jose as starting PG, no way you put DWill at PF.

Grant and DWill have a rapport already and chemistry. Grant/Galloway and DWill will comprise the 2nd team with O'Queens and Seraphim interchangeable.

For now let's see who out of KP, KOQ, and Seraphim can crack the starting lineup at the 4. DWill will be the primary scorer out of the bench it seems so far.

NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
10/15/2015  10:24 AM    LAST EDITED: 10/15/2015  10:24 AM
Nalod wrote:
BigRedDog wrote:Nalod did you go to the game? Any stories, observations? Don't hold back here

Preseason and Met game got me 25th row, center court "silver club" that run $280 each for $66 each!!! Got them Monday morning.
Garden was full, but expensive seats were less so. No doubt sold, just not attended.

Im sure most of you have discussed the game in length and Briggs has his concerns.

Jose looked fine.
Clearanthony: He moves good, looks quick, had a nice assist on a break but im not sure he really belongs out there.
Dwilliams: Reverse dunk in traffic was awesome. He is has filled out and is very much a 4. Got hot and had a 4pt play. When he cooled off he was ok.

Can't complain, Knicks won against a no name team and no doubt knicks were trying many things out there so its hard to comment on how Fish did what the game plan was.

Had a great room at the Lotte NY Palace with a view of St Patricks! Dinner at the Sea View Grill in Rockafeller Center and the flights were all on time!

You sound like you had a ball. Happy for you man although a little jealous. Also jealous that you will be able to watch Knicks most polarizing ex-player this year in the boob tube. Tell me, what are the expectations on the Hornets this year? I don't think they lost a preseason game yet and Lin has been playing really well.

BigRedDog
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #569
10/15/2015  10:35 AM
Nalod wrote:

Jose looked fine.

Thanks!

Briggs-- Frank is 2 yrs away from being 2 years away
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
10/15/2015  12:03 PM
NYKBocker wrote:
Nalod wrote:

Jose looked fine.

You sound like you had a ball. Happy for you man although a little jealous. Also jealous that you will be able to watch Knicks most polarizing ex-player this year in the boob tube. Tell me, what are the expectations on the Hornets this year? I don't think they lost a preseason game yet and Lin has been playing really well.

First off, I got comp't for the room and dinner as I was a guest for two nites of a company I shall not mention.
Regarding the Hornets Im really not that much a big fan. We go see them when the knicks are in town. Funny but they are going to be in charlotte on Saturday nite but Im flying out of the country that morning.

Not sure about expectations for them. Kidd-Gilchrist out for the year with injury and they have yet another big white rookie but they should compete for a playoff spot if healthy.
I'll always root for Lin no matter where he ends up. Even if he torch's the knicks!! As long as Knicks win the game of course.

I barely have enough time to watch 25 knick games a season yet alone watch the Hornets and their cheesy broadcasts. I usually get to charlotte when knicks are in. I get busy skiing at times but enjoy getting some friends together and seeing a game. Mrs. Nalod is usually good for a game each season. She prefers going to Hurricane (NHL) games.

Cartman718
Member: #1694

10/16/2015  9:11 AM
was that game video uploaded somewhere?
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
sidsanders
Member: #2426

10/16/2015  10:19 AM
Cartman718 wrote:was that game video uploaded somewhere?

if you torrents...
http://bt.davka.info/

GO TEAM VENTURE!!!!!
Nalod Lies down on Broadway: game thread Knicks Vs Philly TONITE!!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy