just a suggestion...
Author Thread
dk7th
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #4228
USA
10/9/2015  9:15 AM
mreinman wrote:
dk7th wrote:realgm had both and the postgame thread tradition was started by tkf. no reason why that could not happen here but it would have to be started by someone who most others respected.

who cares ... your boy was a dumb tool.

not that you will bother to do so, but were you to look at his keys to the win/loss threads you may have to change your perspective of tkf.

knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
AUTOADVERT
mreinman
Member: #3189

10/9/2015  9:17 AM
dk7th wrote:
mreinman wrote:
dk7th wrote:realgm had both and the postgame thread tradition was started by tkf. no reason why that could not happen here but it would have to be started by someone who most others respected.

not that you will bother to do so, but were you to look at his keys to the win/loss threads you may have to change your perspective of tkf.

he may be good at recaps but he failed with basic logic and analysis. Another guy who needed to be right all the time.

so here is what phil is thinking ....
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
10/9/2015  10:34 AM
dk7th wrote:
Nalod wrote:
dk7th wrote:
Nalod wrote:

Try it. See if it takes.

what part of "most others respected" do you not understand?

Well being snarky is not endearing to garnering respect is it?

i really thought the emoticon would have neutralized the snark of the post.

I thought it was Ben Carson talking with eyes shut!

dk7th
USA
10/9/2015  10:57 AM
mreinman wrote:
dk7th wrote:
mreinman wrote:

he may be good at recaps but he failed with basic logic and analysis. Another guy who needed to be right all the time.

i don't know-- that ship has sailed. i wish you got along better, and could have called a truce. outside of 2s and 3s and other advanced stats you probably agreed on a lot of stuff.

knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
dk7th
USA
10/9/2015  10:59 AM
Nalod wrote:
dk7th wrote:
Nalod wrote:
dk7th wrote:
Nalod wrote:

Try it. See if it takes.

Well being snarky is not endearing to garnering respect is it?

i really thought the emoticon would have neutralized the snark of the post.

I thought it was Ben Carson talking with eyes shut!

ha ha, no. although he does shut his eyes a bunch and that makes him unelectable... and nodifferent from any other republican candidate at this point. does he close his eyes like that to be self-denigrating, like the intent of my emoticon?

mreinman

10/9/2015  11:03 AM
dk7th wrote:
mreinman wrote:
dk7th wrote:
mreinman wrote:

i don't know-- that ship has sailed. i wish you got along better, and could have called a truce. outside of 2s and 3s and other advanced stats you probably agreed on a lot of stuff.

eh ... maybe. Also, I could not stand that every single thread ended up in constant Melo bashing. It became way over the top.

Do you guys know each other outside of this site?

holfresh
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1081

10/9/2015  11:19 AM
mreinman wrote:
dk7th wrote:
mreinman wrote:
dk7th wrote:
mreinman wrote:

eh ... maybe. Also, I could not stand that every single thread ended up in constant Melo bashing. It became way over the top.

Does Bruce Jenner know Caitlyn?

mreinman

10/9/2015  11:20 AM
holfresh wrote:
mreinman wrote:
dk7th wrote:
mreinman wrote:
dk7th wrote:
mreinman wrote:

tk is not dk

holfresh
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1081

10/9/2015  11:22 AM
mreinman wrote:
holfresh wrote:
mreinman wrote:
dk7th wrote:
mreinman wrote:
dk7th wrote:
mreinman wrote:

tk is not dk

Saw a quick cheap shot and took it..pardon me..

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
10/9/2015  1:52 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/9/2015  1:54 PM
dk7th wrote:
Nalod wrote:

Try it. See if it takes.

This is what we talking "Respect"......

http://www.ultimateknicks.com/forum/topic.asp?t=5249
http://www.ultimateknicks.com/forum/topic.asp?t=52495

Dude can start a thread with a simple statement and nobody slams him for it!!

just a suggestion...

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy