[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Matt Barnes attacks Knicks coach Fisher for dating ex-wife..
Author Thread
smackeddog
Posts: 32464
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 3/30/2005
Member: #883
10/8/2015  12:58 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/8/2015  1:01 PM
holfresh wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
holfresh wrote:At the very least, Fisher should have said something about his relationship to Barnes..It's a dirt bag move not saying anything...

Barnes doesn't own her- no man owns a woman because he's been involved with her. I get him getting jealous (we've all been there), but at the end of the day their relationship is over, and I've always thought its BS when someone breaks up with someone but thinks they have a right to kick up a stink when they start seeing some else.

So if you were planning on tapping your boy's wife in his house, you wouldn't try to give him a head's up?

If it was someone I used to work with 4 or 5 years ago and they were broken up? I don't see why I should- he's not her gate keeper.

AUTOADVERT
ChuckBuck
Posts: 28851
Alba Posts: 11
Joined: 1/3/2012
Member: #3806
USA
10/8/2015  1:01 PM
WE USED TO BE BROTHERS MAN! Now we're just eskimo brothers...

Cartman718
Posts: 24767
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/12/2007
Member: #1694

10/8/2015  1:27 PM
phil jackson... please talk to the media.
Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
martin
Posts: 46313
Alba Posts: 106
Joined: 7/24/2001
Member: #2
USA
10/8/2015  1:41 PM
Cartman718 wrote:phil jackson... please talk to the media.

Phil: "This is a private matter, bugger off"

What else you need?

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
SupremeCommander
Posts: 31791
Alba Posts: 35
Joined: 4/28/2006
Member: #1127

10/8/2015  1:59 PM
martin wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:phil jackson... please talk to the media.

Phil: "This is a private matter, bugger off"

What else you need?

this is so absurd I think he should say something even if he uses your words

fishmike said: Yes. Sometimes I confuse the alerts with when your mom calls. BTW she said defensive guards are really important.
martin
Posts: 46313
Alba Posts: 106
Joined: 7/24/2001
Member: #2
USA
10/8/2015  2:25 PM
SupremeCommander wrote:
martin wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:phil jackson... please talk to the media.

Phil: "This is a private matter, bugger off"

What else you need?

this is so absurd I think he should say something even if he uses your words

That'll make you feel better? Make sure the victim addresses this publicly? Or at least his boss?

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Cartman718
Posts: 24767
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/12/2007
Member: #1694

10/8/2015  2:33 PM
martin wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:
martin wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:phil jackson... please talk to the media.

Phil: "This is a private matter, bugger off"

What else you need?

this is so absurd I think he should say something even if he uses your words

That'll make you feel better? Make sure the victim addresses this publicly? Or at least his boss?

it should be a private matter, but is it really in nyc or are you kidding yourself?

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
WaltLongmire
Posts: 27107
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 6/28/2014
Member: #5843

10/8/2015  2:39 PM
Cartman718 wrote:
martin wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:
martin wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:phil jackson... please talk to the media.

Phil: "This is a private matter, bugger off"

What else you need?

this is so absurd I think he should say something even if he uses your words

That'll make you feel better? Make sure the victim addresses this publicly? Or at least his boss?

it should be a private matter, but is it really in nyc or are you kidding yourself?


I can't believe videos of the fight have not emerged.

No need for Big Brother when every phone is a movie recorder and every person has access to the "media" through the web. "Big Brother" is not "them," it is us.

EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
SupremeCommander
Posts: 31791
Alba Posts: 35
Joined: 4/28/2006
Member: #1127

10/8/2015  2:45 PM
martin wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:
martin wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:phil jackson... please talk to the media.

Phil: "This is a private matter, bugger off"

What else you need?

this is so absurd I think he should say something even if he uses your words

That'll make you feel better? Make sure the victim addresses this publicly? Or at least his boss?

while I'm glad you're considering my feelings that's not why I said that... the negative criticisms about Phil have been that he's hands off. He's so hands off in fact his former player and coach ****ed another one of his former players

fishmike said: Yes. Sometimes I confuse the alerts with when your mom calls. BTW she said defensive guards are really important.
Nalod
Posts: 54088
Alba Posts: 151
Joined: 12/24/2003
Member: #508
USA
10/8/2015  3:00 PM
SupremeCommander wrote:
martin wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:
martin wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:phil jackson... please talk to the media.

Phil: "This is a private matter, bugger off"

What else you need?

this is so absurd I think he should say something even if he uses your words

That'll make you feel better? Make sure the victim addresses this publicly? Or at least his boss?

while I'm glad you're considering my feelings that's not why I said that... the negative criticisms about Phil have been that he's hands off. He's so hands off in fact his former player and coach ****ed another one of his former players

So phil needs to include "Coc.k Blocker" to his zen teachings?

Jason Kidd is a terrible person. When he became a knick he was loved for what he did on the court. Then he was a "traitor" then he retired to take the Net Gig.
He did a good job in Milwaukee and now he is respected again.

Derek fisher won 17 games so some of UKers hate him. Some wanted a "Young up and comer" but then forget its not a straight line up. Brad Stevens got a whole year to learn to be an NBA coach.

Basically some of you are indictment of Fisher as a coach and human being for divorcing his wife, then date another women (might not be his only women he is dating) and her ex husband, who has issues and they are in fact legally separated.

Why is this public? The women is on a Reality TV show. Should Fisher be upset he was a pawn in a publicity grab? I don't know, maybe he likes the attention? Do I care? No.
Are all coach's with good public persona's wonderful folk like John Wooden was? No. Need Fisher be a nice guy? No. With all that happened last year need we "blame him" for knicks disaster? Not with that roster, he gets a pass.

Should Phil address the media? The public? Get Jennie Buss an engagement ring? Matching Tatoo?

Anger sells, don't buy!
SupremeCommander
Posts: 31791
Alba Posts: 35
Joined: 4/28/2006
Member: #1127

10/8/2015  3:09 PM
Nalod wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:
martin wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:
martin wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:phil jackson... please talk to the media.

Phil: "This is a private matter, bugger off"

What else you need?

this is so absurd I think he should say something even if he uses your words

That'll make you feel better? Make sure the victim addresses this publicly? Or at least his boss?

while I'm glad you're considering my feelings that's not why I said that... the negative criticisms about Phil have been that he's hands off. He's so hands off in fact his former player and coach ****ed another one of his former players

So phil needs to include "Coc.k Blocker" to his zen teachings?

Jason Kidd is a terrible person. When he became a knick he was loved for what he did on the court. Then he was a "traitor" then he retired to take the Net Gig.
He did a good job in Milwaukee and now he is respected again.

Derek fisher won 17 games so some of UKers hate him. Some wanted a "Young up and comer" but then forget its not a straight line up. Brad Stevens got a whole year to learn to be an NBA coach.

Basically some of you are indictment of Fisher as a coach and human being for divorcing his wife, then date another women (might not be his only women he is dating) and her ex husband, who has issues and they are in fact legally separated.

Why is this public? The women is on a Reality TV show. Should Fisher be upset he was a pawn in a publicity grab? I don't know, maybe he likes the attention? Do I care? No.
Are all coach's with good public persona's wonderful folk like John Wooden was? No. Need Fisher be a nice guy? No. With all that happened last year need we "blame him" for knicks disaster? Not with that roster, he gets a pass.

Should Phil address the media? The public? Get Jennie Buss an engagement ring? Matching Tatoo?

You can put words in my mouth all you want but I happen to think its a big deal when the head coach misses practice because he got into a fight over ****ing an active player's woman, especially when they were teammates. I suppose you thought Anucha had it coming too

fishmike said: Yes. Sometimes I confuse the alerts with when your mom calls. BTW she said defensive guards are really important.
holfresh
Posts: 38679
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 1/14/2006
Member: #1081

10/8/2015  3:29 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/8/2015  3:31 PM
Matt Barnes: I was checking on my sons, not confronting Derek Fisher
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/13838338/memphis-grizzlies-forward-matt-barnes-says-was-checking-sons-not-confronting-knicks-coach-derek-fisher

Memphis Grizzlies forward Matt Barnes said Thursday he went to his ex-wife's home to check on his 6-year-old twin sons, and not to confront New York Knicks coach Derek Fisher.

Barnes told ESPN that he was at his home in Marina del Ray around 10 p.m. Saturday night when he got a text from his son Carter that immediately concerned him.

"I'm like, first of all, why are you still up? It's like 10 o'clock at night?' " Barnes said. "So I text back, 'I love you and I miss you, too." Then I FaceTimed him. I'm just like, 'Hey, what's up buddy?'"

"Now, Carter is like the rambunctious one. He's always jumping off the walls. And when I saw his face, he was just sitting there and I knew something was wrong. I was like, 'What's wrong, Carter?' and he shook his head, 'No.' Then he lays his head down on the couch, puts a pillow in front of his face and says, 'Mommy's friend Derek is here.'

"This wasn't a phone call. We were on FaceTime. I could see him and the look on his face."
Matt Barnes said Thursday he went to his ex-wife's home last weekend to check on his 6-year-old twin sons, and not to confront New York Knicks coach Derek Fisher. Andrew Bernstein/Getty Images

Barnes said he lives about 15 minutes away from his ex-wife. The family had traveled together from Santa Barbara to Los Angeles earlier in the day after Barnes completed training camp with the Grizzlies. Previous reports had indicated Barnes drove from Santa Barbara to Los Angeles to confront Fisher and his ex-wife.

"I can't believe people think I was some maniac driving 95 miles and listening to Tupac to go beat somebody up," Barnes said. "No. I live 15 minutes away and I was going over to check on my kids because they seemed uncomfortable. That was my main reason for going over there."

yellowboy90
Posts: 33907
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 4/23/2011
Member: #3538

10/8/2015  3:35 PM
holfresh wrote:Matt Barnes: I was checking on my sons, not confronting Derek Fisher
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/13838338/memphis-grizzlies-forward-matt-barnes-says-was-checking-sons-not-confronting-knicks-coach-derek-fisher

Memphis Grizzlies forward Matt Barnes said Thursday he went to his ex-wife's home to check on his 6-year-old twin sons, and not to confront New York Knicks coach Derek Fisher.

Barnes told ESPN that he was at his home in Marina del Ray around 10 p.m. Saturday night when he got a text from his son Carter that immediately concerned him.

"I'm like, first of all, why are you still up? It's like 10 o'clock at night?' " Barnes said. "So I text back, 'I love you and I miss you, too." Then I FaceTimed him. I'm just like, 'Hey, what's up buddy?'"

"Now, Carter is like the rambunctious one. He's always jumping off the walls. And when I saw his face, he was just sitting there and I knew something was wrong. I was like, 'What's wrong, Carter?' and he shook his head, 'No.' Then he lays his head down on the couch, puts a pillow in front of his face and says, 'Mommy's friend Derek is here.'

"This wasn't a phone call. We were on FaceTime. I could see him and the look on his face."
Matt Barnes said Thursday he went to his ex-wife's home last weekend to check on his 6-year-old twin sons, and not to confront New York Knicks coach Derek Fisher. Andrew Bernstein/Getty Images

Barnes said he lives about 15 minutes away from his ex-wife. The family had traveled together from Santa Barbara to Los Angeles earlier in the day after Barnes completed training camp with the Grizzlies. Previous reports had indicated Barnes drove from Santa Barbara to Los Angeles to confront Fisher and his ex-wife.

"I can't believe people think I was some maniac driving 95 miles and listening to Tupac to go beat somebody up," Barnes said. "No. I live 15 minutes away and I was going over to check on my kids because they seemed uncomfortable. That was my main reason for going over there."

This sounds like someone who has spoken with his PR agent.

ChuckBuck
Posts: 28851
Alba Posts: 11
Joined: 1/3/2012
Member: #3806
USA
10/8/2015  3:36 PM
Phucking Fish. Breaking Bro code since 2015...

Then again, can you blame Fish?! Look at that hiney...

Fish definitely should've stuck his fishing rod in another hole though. Especially since Barnes is the same guy that beefed with Colin Kaepernick over that whore not too long ago.

yellowboy90
Posts: 33907
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 4/23/2011
Member: #3538

10/8/2015  3:37 PM
ChuckBuck wrote:Phucking Fish. Breaking Bro code since 2015...

Then again, can you blame Fish?! Look at that hiney...

Fish definitely should've stuck his fishing rod in another hole though. Especially since Barnes is the same guy that beefed with Colin Kaepernick over that whore not too long ago.

Does she really need to be call out her name. Really?

ChuckBuck
Posts: 28851
Alba Posts: 11
Joined: 1/3/2012
Member: #3806
USA
10/8/2015  3:42 PM
yellowboy90 wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:Phucking Fish. Breaking Bro code since 2015...

Then again, can you blame Fish?! Look at that hiney...

Fish definitely should've stuck his fishing rod in another hole though. Especially since Barnes is the same guy that beefed with Colin Kaepernick over that whore not too long ago.

Does she really need to be call out her name. Really?

Gold digger more appropriate? Social Climber? I mean what would you categorize these morally sound upstanding citizens, non confrontational ladies with sky high IQ's be called?

holfresh
Posts: 38679
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 1/14/2006
Member: #1081

10/8/2015  3:45 PM
Basketball Wives, what a concept..Hilarious....
yellowboy90
Posts: 33907
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 4/23/2011
Member: #3538

10/8/2015  3:48 PM
ChuckBuck wrote:
yellowboy90 wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:Phucking Fish. Breaking Bro code since 2015...

Then again, can you blame Fish?! Look at that hiney...

Fish definitely should've stuck his fishing rod in another hole though. Especially since Barnes is the same guy that beefed with Colin Kaepernick over that whore not too long ago.

Does she really need to be call out her name. Really?

Gold digger more appropriate? Social Climber? I mean what would you categorize these morally sound upstanding citizens, non confrontational ladies with sky high IQ's be called?

I would call them women. What do you call the men who marry them or date them when they know their history on a more personal level?

nixluva
Posts: 55256
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/5/2004
Member: #758
USA
10/8/2015  3:59 PM
If Barnes was concerned about his kids why didn't he call and talk to his ex wife??? See he can talk like he was all calm and simply concerned but when you've filed for divorce and not longer live with your wife, you don't just show up after talking to your extremely young kids that don't understand adult things.

A MAN has to be smarter than that and understand that you can't handle everything by just dropping in on your Ex every time you want. How did he help his kids to be in a safe environment by fighting in the house with another man? I'm sure the kids weren't traumatized by that. It just sounds like BS to me. There was clearly a better way to handle this.

ChuckBuck
Posts: 28851
Alba Posts: 11
Joined: 1/3/2012
Member: #3806
USA
10/8/2015  4:14 PM
yellowboy90 wrote:
I would call them women. What do you call the men who marry them or date them when they know their history on a more personal level?

Very "loose" definition of the word women. More ladies of the evening amirite!

Alot of these ballers come from promiscuous women and single family homes, so i get it. Vicious cycle and all that. Won't get into a moral debate, if someone wanna hoe their body out for dough, so be it!

Matt Barnes attacks Knicks coach Fisher for dating ex-wife..

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.com All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.