[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Matt Barnes attacks Knicks coach Fisher for dating ex-wife..
Author Thread
ChuckBuck
Alba Posts: 11
Member: #3806
USA
10/8/2015  9:41 AM
holfresh wrote:
fishmike wrote:
holfresh wrote:
fishmike wrote:holfresh... If I posted pics of Shaq and Kobe arm and arm and together does that make them best buds also?

Barnes is a scumbag. Sorry, zero sympathy. If this guy was working on his marriage or trying to make things right I might bite. No.. he's trying to let everyone know how cool is he is for boinking Rhianna. Sorry dude, when you publicly diss your wife all bets are off. She can date whoever she pleases. When your new to single what do you do? Look for people you know. This is normal stuff. Barnes has only Barnes to blame. Nobody else. If she wasnt dating Fisher it would have been someone else.

Barnes is a scumbag based on games you have watched???...Come on..If you going to tap an ex-teammate's wife in his house then expect this type of thing..It's a scumbag move by Fisher to be honest...

scumbag is tweeting about banging Rhianna when your married with kids. Do you really need to dig deep to see that Barnes is not a good guy and not a good husband?

So holfresh... Barnes has 6 year old kids and he's making it known that he's chasing tail and being a dirtbag, but the guy who his ex-wife is dating is the bad guy? You will have to really spell that one out for me man. Sorry. Not buying. At worst Fisher shows poor judgement for being in a situatio that could escalate the way it did.

Holfesh.. how much time need to pass before she's allowed to date?

In any case I dont view this as a distraction to the team or fisher or anyone else. Just like this thread people and tabloids run with 8% of the story and thats enough to 100% sold in their convictions and statements. Sorry, this is a non issue

Maybe u just don't see it..U can't date mate's wives or soon to be ex-wife..Fisher knew he was treading on unsure grounds..Barnes didn't know...Come on, you are a guy..U are paying for the house that you mate is tapping your wife in with you two kids room close by...You kids have to see mom with the dude you used to play ball with...

Dude, there was 10 people having a bonfire in the backyard roasting marshmallows and singing kumbaya or whatevs, Fish and Slut among them. A soiree. Doubt Fish was slamming her in front of 8 peeps and with Barnes kids in the playroom.

Barnes already allegedy banged like 2 or 3 chicks man since the separation. Both in the wrong. Not a black and white issue.

AUTOADVERT
JesseDark
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #467
10/8/2015  9:44 AM
Poor judgement on everyone's part. Fisher definitely broke the man code by dating his ex teammate's wife. Barnes can't handle his business like that. This is similar to the Geno Smith situation on the Jets. Once you see your boy chillin at your ex wife's house emotions can take over where logic should prevail. Bottom line Barnes is wrong, but I understand.
Bring back dee-fense
SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

10/8/2015  9:45 AM
ChuckBuck wrote:
holfresh wrote:
fishmike wrote:
holfresh wrote:
fishmike wrote:holfresh... If I posted pics of Shaq and Kobe arm and arm and together does that make them best buds also?

Barnes is a scumbag. Sorry, zero sympathy. If this guy was working on his marriage or trying to make things right I might bite. No.. he's trying to let everyone know how cool is he is for boinking Rhianna. Sorry dude, when you publicly diss your wife all bets are off. She can date whoever she pleases. When your new to single what do you do? Look for people you know. This is normal stuff. Barnes has only Barnes to blame. Nobody else. If she wasnt dating Fisher it would have been someone else.

Barnes is a scumbag based on games you have watched???...Come on..If you going to tap an ex-teammate's wife in his house then expect this type of thing..It's a scumbag move by Fisher to be honest...

scumbag is tweeting about banging Rhianna when your married with kids. Do you really need to dig deep to see that Barnes is not a good guy and not a good husband?

So holfresh... Barnes has 6 year old kids and he's making it known that he's chasing tail and being a dirtbag, but the guy who his ex-wife is dating is the bad guy? You will have to really spell that one out for me man. Sorry. Not buying. At worst Fisher shows poor judgement for being in a situatio that could escalate the way it did.

In any case I dont view this as a distraction to the team or fisher or anyone else. Just like this thread people and tabloids run with 8% of the story and thats enough to 100% sold in their convictions and statements. Sorry, this is a non issue

Maybe u just don't see it..U can't date mate's wives or soon to be ex-wife..Fisher knew he was treading on unsure grounds..Barnes didn't know...Come on, you are a guy..U are paying for the house that you mate is tapping your wife in with you two kids room close by...You kids have to see mom with the dude you used to play ball with...

Dude, there was 10 people having a bonfire in the backyard roasting marshmallows and singing kumbaya or whatevs, Fish and Slut among them. A soiree. Doubt Fish was slamming her in front of 8 peeps and with Barnes kids in the playroom.

Barnes already allegedy banged like 2 or 3 chicks man since the separation. Both in the wrong. Not a black and white issue.

It's a much better story if that's what was happening

Sambakick wrote: Gives a whole new meaning to "Jazz Hands"
holfresh
Member: #1081

10/8/2015  9:46 AM    LAST EDITED: 10/8/2015  9:47 AM
ChuckBuck wrote:
holfresh wrote:
fishmike wrote:
holfresh wrote:

Whose backyard?
ChuckBuck
USA
10/8/2015  9:49 AM
holfresh wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:
holfresh wrote:
fishmike wrote:
holfresh wrote:

Whose backyard?

By law Gloria Govan's.

holfresh

10/8/2015  9:52 AM
ChuckBuck wrote:
holfresh wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:
holfresh wrote:
fishmike wrote:
holfresh wrote:

Whose backyard?

By law Gloria Govan's.

No..If they are not divorced then there has been no settlement..Barnes house...

fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
10/8/2015  9:52 AM
holfresh wrote:
fishmike wrote:
holfresh wrote:

I dont. Your right. If you and I play ball together, and your wife is super hot, and your a scumbag and you are parading around with Rhianna, and your wife calls me and says fishmike, lets meet for wine and she wants sex Im banging her. Go ahead and tell you would say "oh no... thats violates guy code" and you wouldnt. Sorry.. about as believable as FireWoodson's "Bargs is one of the great ones" thread.

If Barnes was a stand up guy and actually trying to make it work thats a different story. Im done.

"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
ChuckBuck
USA
10/8/2015  9:54 AM
holfresh wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:
holfresh wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:
holfresh wrote:
fishmike wrote:
holfresh wrote:

Whose backyard?

By law Gloria Govan's.

LOL, you know this is in Cali right? What's the Eddie Murphy joke about half?

She already placed a restraining order on Barnes bum ass.

knicks1248
Member: #582
10/8/2015  9:55 AM    LAST EDITED: 10/8/2015  9:57 AM

They may not be best of friends, but your telling me your cool with your sooon to be ex wife publicly dating any guy ya'll hung out with as a couple?

Barnes could have handled it different, but i certainly can understand the rage, plus the dudes personality has never been laid back.

ES
fishmike
USA
10/8/2015  9:56 AM
holfresh wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:
holfresh wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:
holfresh wrote:
fishmike wrote:
holfresh wrote:

Whose backyard?

By law Gloria Govan's.

Im sure anything intimate took place on Gloria's half. So there. Issue solved.

Any typically when couples separate there is a written agreement. Otherwise its HER place of residence. End of discussion. If she wanted to ANY court in the land would give her a restraining order keeping him off the property. ANY.

holfresh

10/8/2015  9:57 AM
ChuckBuck wrote:
holfresh wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:
holfresh wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:
holfresh wrote:
fishmike wrote:
holfresh wrote:

Whose backyard?

By law Gloria Govan's.

Yeah, it's a community property state..It's still Barnes house...

ChuckBuck
USA
10/8/2015  10:00 AM
holfresh wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:
holfresh wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:
holfresh wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:
holfresh wrote:
fishmike wrote:
holfresh wrote:

Whose backyard?

By law Gloria Govan's.

Dude, they're getting a divorce. I know you want them to make up and be lovey dovey again, but it's not happening. They won't be on Basketball Wives season 33. It's her house now.

http://www.enstarz.com/articles/78387/20150406/matt-barnes-wife-gloria-govan-opens-up-about-divorce-its-just-kinda-life-video.htm

holfresh

10/8/2015  10:01 AM
fishmike wrote:
holfresh wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:
holfresh wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:
holfresh wrote:
fishmike wrote:
holfresh wrote:

Whose backyard?

By law Gloria Govan's.

Im sure anything intimate took place on Gloria's half. So there. Issue solved.

Any typically when couples separate there is a written agreement. Otherwise its HER place of residence. End of discussion. If she wanted to ANY court in the land would give her a restraining order keeping him off the property. ANY.

There is room for wide speculation here..If he acquired the house before they were married in 2012 then it's not so simple..I'm have no clue on the topic to be honest..

fishmike
USA
10/8/2015  10:02 AM
knicks1248 wrote:

They may not be best of friends, but your telling your cool with your sooon to be ex wife publicly dating any guy ya'll hung out with?

Barnes could have handled it different, but i certainly can understand the rage, plus the dudes personality has never been laid back.

cool? Barnes lost any input when he let everyone know he was dirtbagging around town on Gloria. So Gloria is only allowed to date someone if Barnes is "cool with it." Really?

What I am saying is Barnes doesnt get input or a say. He walked away from the relationship. End of story. If SHE walked away, and Barnes was upset then yes.. those circumstances are different and there is a code there. Barnes was shown the same respect that he gave. Sucks for him. Time to grow up fella and see that people arent possessions

holfresh

10/8/2015  10:02 AM
ChuckBuck wrote:
holfresh wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:
holfresh wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:
holfresh wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:
holfresh wrote:
fishmike wrote:
holfresh wrote:

Whose backyard?

By law Gloria Govan's.

Dude, they're getting a divorce. I know you want them to make up and be lovey dovey again, but it's not happening. They won't be on Basketball Wives season 33. It's her house now.

http://www.enstarz.com/articles/78387/20150406/matt-barnes-wife-gloria-govan-opens-up-about-divorce-its-just-kinda-life-video.htm

Getting a divorce doesn't mean it's her house...

ChuckBuck
USA
10/8/2015  10:04 AM
fishmike wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

They may not be best of friends, but your telling your cool with your sooon to be ex wife publicly dating any guy ya'll hung out with?

cool? Barnes lost any input when he let everyone know he was dirtbagging around town on Gloria. So Gloria is only allowed to date someone if Barnes is "cool with it." Really?

What I am saying is Barnes doesnt get input or a say. He walked away from the relationship. End of story. If SHE walked away, and Barnes was upset then yes.. those circumstances are different and there is a code there. Barnes was shown the same respect that he gave. Sucks for him. Time to grow up fella and see that people arent possessions

Exactly. I thought this was year 2015. It's okay that you're sleeping with a different chick a night, but when the wife moves onto a new monogamous one, it's not okay? Talk about double standards.

People need to check themselves.

nixluva
Member: #758
USA
10/8/2015  10:09 AM
Barnes had to drive 95 miles in order to make the confrontation happen! Fish was not slipping into the house after Barnes went to work. Barnes isn't living there anymore and is dating women and flaunting it. Dude really needs to step into the reality of modern life. People often date among those they know. Not saying he had to like it, but be an adult and accept that she is free to date whoever she wants just as he is. Barnes was just bragging about dating Rihanna in August. His wife was like "hey do your thing MB".
ChuckBuck
USA
10/8/2015  10:11 AM
holfresh wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:
holfresh wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:
holfresh wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:
holfresh wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:
holfresh wrote:
fishmike wrote:
holfresh wrote:

Whose backyard?

By law Gloria Govan's.

50% of a house is a pretty significant share. I'd say she owns or worst case co-owns.

Vmart
Member: #247
USA
10/8/2015  10:12 AM
What's the big deal. I really don't care for the soap opera. Let's move on. I'm more concerned how you guys thought KP and the new look Knicks looked.
holfresh

10/8/2015  10:19 AM
ChuckBuck wrote:
holfresh wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:
holfresh wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:
holfresh wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:
holfresh wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:
holfresh wrote:
fishmike wrote:
holfresh wrote:

Whose backyard?

By law Gloria Govan's.

50% of a house is a pretty significant share. I'd say she owns or worst case co-owns.

They got married in 2012..He has been in LA since 2010, if he bought the house before they were married, it's not community property...
Matt Barnes attacks Knicks coach Fisher for dating ex-wife..

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy