[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Matt Barnes attacks Knicks coach Fisher for dating ex-wife..
Author Thread
fishmike
Posts: 47712
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 7/19/2002
Member: #298
USA
10/8/2015  8:43 AM
holfresh wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
holfresh wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
martin wrote:
mreinman wrote:
martin wrote:Does this sound weird to anyone.... Fish is laying low after visiting his kids, has dinner with someone who he undoubtedly knew, was out at a public outing and gets attacked, and by all accounts BRIGGS wants him fired, Isola says he should be held accountable (WTF does that mean BTW, Isola never explains what Fish should do and who should hold him accountable and what the accountability amounts to), others are accusing him of getting down with another man's woman - and people have less to say about what Matt Barnes did and how HE should be judged.

Fish definitely playing with fire at worst, wrong place at wrong time at the very least, but that's the extent of what he did wrong, correct? And for this, the over the top reaction about back page high school gossip?

you are assuming that this is all over and there are no more juicy tidbits that will emerge over the next few days.

And, I would hope that we would have a coach that chose a classier woman and not a reality star.

I am not assuming anything, you are assuming there are more juicy tidbits.

Here is what has been "reported": He was in LA to see his kids. He was at an outing with multiple people, it is reported that he dating Matt Barnes ex (what does that mean?), it was her home. Fish was attacked by Matt Barnes.

I mean, this is also a likely scenario, right: "Fish, got some time before your flight, wanna have dinner? Some friends are coming over" "Sure, gotta kill time anyway"

Either barnes is completely stupid, a jelous maniac, or there's gotta be more to the story, You dont drive a 100 miles to fight a suppose friend for hanging with your x wife.

They are still married..

It's a guy code. You don't mess with a friends ex wife.... period.

You have to take into consideration that these guys were teammates and very close. I'm sure Fisher and his wife shared time with Barnes and his wife while they were on the Lakers. Now Fisher is dating his ex wife?

Also, Govans house is Barnes house. You sleeping with my soon to be ex wife in my house with my kids around?

If Fisher was any other dude it wouldn't faze Barnes. Fisher is in direct violation and needed his jaw cracked. Barnes is crazy but he's a loyal dude and don't take **** from anybody. Gotta respect that.

Exactly...Ex- teammate is in your house with your kids tapping your wife or soon to be ex..Come on..

thats one way to look at it. Another way is that Barns is a scumbag, treated his wife like crap and now they arent together, but she isnt allowed to date anyone she knows from the NBA? Were Fisher and Barns buddies? Did they even like each other? Sorry guys... Barns PUBLICLY hooted and hollered about boinking Rhianna, but sure.. he should be crazy that his ex wife is dating someone. Guy code goes out the window the dude is a scumbag. You guys have no idea.
fishmike - Making UltimateKnicks great again
AUTOADVERT
nixluva
Posts: 55288
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/5/2004
Member: #758
USA
10/8/2015  8:46 AM
We don't know what Fish did with Govan. He wasn't there by himself with her. Barnes is the one who filed for divorce and is supposedly dating other women his self. If his kids were home how is it good to have them see you fighting someone in the house???
holfresh
Posts: 38679
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 1/14/2006
Member: #1081

10/8/2015  8:47 AM    LAST EDITED: 10/8/2015  8:55 AM
fishmike wrote:
holfresh wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
holfresh wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
martin wrote:
mreinman wrote:
martin wrote:Does this sound weird to anyone.... Fish is laying low after visiting his kids, has dinner with someone who he undoubtedly knew, was out at a public outing and gets attacked, and by all accounts BRIGGS wants him fired, Isola says he should be held accountable (WTF does that mean BTW, Isola never explains what Fish should do and who should hold him accountable and what the accountability amounts to), others are accusing him of getting down with another man's woman - and people have less to say about what Matt Barnes did and how HE should be judged.

Fish definitely playing with fire at worst, wrong place at wrong time at the very least, but that's the extent of what he did wrong, correct? And for this, the over the top reaction about back page high school gossip?

you are assuming that this is all over and there are no more juicy tidbits that will emerge over the next few days.

And, I would hope that we would have a coach that chose a classier woman and not a reality star.

I am not assuming anything, you are assuming there are more juicy tidbits.

Here is what has been "reported": He was in LA to see his kids. He was at an outing with multiple people, it is reported that he dating Matt Barnes ex (what does that mean?), it was her home. Fish was attacked by Matt Barnes.

I mean, this is also a likely scenario, right: "Fish, got some time before your flight, wanna have dinner? Some friends are coming over" "Sure, gotta kill time anyway"

Either barnes is completely stupid, a jelous maniac, or there's gotta be more to the story, You dont drive a 100 miles to fight a suppose friend for hanging with your x wife.

They are still married..

It's a guy code. You don't mess with a friends ex wife.... period.

You have to take into consideration that these guys were teammates and very close. I'm sure Fisher and his wife shared time with Barnes and his wife while they were on the Lakers. Now Fisher is dating his ex wife?

Also, Govans house is Barnes house. You sleeping with my soon to be ex wife in my house with my kids around?

If Fisher was any other dude it wouldn't faze Barnes. Fisher is in direct violation and needed his jaw cracked. Barnes is crazy but he's a loyal dude and don't take **** from anybody. Gotta respect that.

Exactly...Ex- teammate is in your house with your kids tapping your wife or soon to be ex..Come on..

thats one way to look at it. Another way is that Barns is a scumbag, treated his wife like crap and now they arent together, but she isnt allowed to date anyone she knows from the NBA? Were Fisher and Barns buddies? Did they even like each other? Sorry guys... Barns PUBLICLY hooted and hollered about boinking Rhianna, but sure.. he should be crazy that his ex wife is dating someone. Guy code goes out the window the dude is a scumbag. You guys have no idea.







Same Party...

EnySpree
Posts: 43925
Alba Posts: 138
Joined: 4/18/2003
Member: #397

10/8/2015  8:49 AM
fishmike wrote:
holfresh wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
holfresh wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
martin wrote:
mreinman wrote:
martin wrote:Does this sound weird to anyone.... Fish is laying low after visiting his kids, has dinner with someone who he undoubtedly knew, was out at a public outing and gets attacked, and by all accounts BRIGGS wants him fired, Isola says he should be held accountable (WTF does that mean BTW, Isola never explains what Fish should do and who should hold him accountable and what the accountability amounts to), others are accusing him of getting down with another man's woman - and people have less to say about what Matt Barnes did and how HE should be judged.

Fish definitely playing with fire at worst, wrong place at wrong time at the very least, but that's the extent of what he did wrong, correct? And for this, the over the top reaction about back page high school gossip?

you are assuming that this is all over and there are no more juicy tidbits that will emerge over the next few days.

And, I would hope that we would have a coach that chose a classier woman and not a reality star.

I am not assuming anything, you are assuming there are more juicy tidbits.

Here is what has been "reported": He was in LA to see his kids. He was at an outing with multiple people, it is reported that he dating Matt Barnes ex (what does that mean?), it was her home. Fish was attacked by Matt Barnes.

I mean, this is also a likely scenario, right: "Fish, got some time before your flight, wanna have dinner? Some friends are coming over" "Sure, gotta kill time anyway"

Either barnes is completely stupid, a jelous maniac, or there's gotta be more to the story, You dont drive a 100 miles to fight a suppose friend for hanging with your x wife.

They are still married..

It's a guy code. You don't mess with a friends ex wife.... period.

You have to take into consideration that these guys were teammates and very close. I'm sure Fisher and his wife shared time with Barnes and his wife while they were on the Lakers. Now Fisher is dating his ex wife?

Also, Govans house is Barnes house. You sleeping with my soon to be ex wife in my house with my kids around?

If Fisher was any other dude it wouldn't faze Barnes. Fisher is in direct violation and needed his jaw cracked. Barnes is crazy but he's a loyal dude and don't take **** from anybody. Gotta respect that.

Exactly...Ex- teammate is in your house with your kids tapping your wife or soon to be ex..Come on..

thats one way to look at it. Another way is that Barns is a scumbag, treated his wife like crap and now they arent together, but she isnt allowed to date anyone she knows from the NBA? Were Fisher and Barns buddies? Did they even like each other? Sorry guys... Barns PUBLICLY hooted and hollered about boinking Rhianna, but sure.. he should be crazy that his ex wife is dating someone. Guy code goes out the window the dude is a scumbag. You guys have no idea.

Barnes is a scumbag but I think if it was anyone else he wouldn't have cared. And there have been others. Govan is a busy lady

You know why I'm here....
ChuckBuck
Posts: 28851
Alba Posts: 11
Joined: 1/3/2012
Member: #3806
USA
10/8/2015  8:49 AM    LAST EDITED: 10/8/2015  8:50 AM
GROSS! Not the chick, but that Fisher and Barnes are Eskimo Bros now...

Same dude that RiRi dismissed having dated. At least Barnes ex slut boosting her Basketball Wives stature!

I'm guessing those New York-Memphis games will have a little more added extra umph in them.

nixluva
Posts: 55288
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/5/2004
Member: #758
USA
10/8/2015  8:55 AM
ChuckBuck wrote:GROSS! Not the chick, but that Fisher and Barnes are Eskimo Bros now...

Same dude that RiRi dismissed having dated. At least Barnes ex slut boosting her Basketball Wives stature!

I'm guessing those New York-Memphis games will have a little more added extra umph in them.

She sounds like she completely moved on and was cool with him moving on. Also she did mention she was into athletes and wanted a mature and family oriented guy. Sounds like Fisher to be honest. Barnes needs to move on and act like a 35 year old man. This isn't high school.

EnySpree
Posts: 43925
Alba Posts: 138
Joined: 4/18/2003
Member: #397

10/8/2015  8:56 AM
holfresh wrote:

Watching this video should clear the situation up. Barnes and his ex wife are cool. There's no beef about jealousy. It's about Fisher violating the guy code. So i respect Barnes crazy ass for doing what he did

You know why I'm here....
holfresh
Posts: 38679
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 1/14/2006
Member: #1081

10/8/2015  8:57 AM
nixluva wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:GROSS! Not the chick, but that Fisher and Barnes are Eskimo Bros now...

Same dude that RiRi dismissed having dated. At least Barnes ex slut boosting her Basketball Wives stature!

I'm guessing those New York-Memphis games will have a little more added extra umph in them.

She sounds like she completely moved on and was cool with him moving on. Also she did mention she was into athletes and wanted a mature and family oriented guy. Sounds like Fisher to be honest. Barnes needs to move on and act like a 35 year old man. This isn't high school.


They are still legally married, It's still his house and kids...
nixluva
Posts: 55288
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/5/2004
Member: #758
USA
10/8/2015  9:00 AM
EnySpree wrote:
holfresh wrote:

Watching this video should clear the situation up. Barnes and his ex wife are cool. There's no beef about jealousy. It's about Fisher violating the guy code. So i respect Barnes crazy ass for doing what he did

He's an idiot!!! The man has children and when you fight another grown man you never know what will happen!!! Someone could be seriously injured and it could've been Barnes! How's this good for his kids to see or hear about? Dude is emotionally out of control.

fishmike
Posts: 47712
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 7/19/2002
Member: #298
USA
10/8/2015  9:01 AM
holfresh... If I posted pics of Shaq and Kobe arm and arm and together does that make them best buds also?

Barnes is a scumbag. Sorry, zero sympathy. If this guy was working on his marriage or trying to make things right I might bite. No.. he's trying to let everyone know how cool is he is for boinking Rhianna. Sorry dude, when you publicly diss your wife all bets are off. She can date whoever she pleases. When your new to single what do you do? Look for people you know. This is normal stuff. Barnes has only Barnes to blame. Nobody else. If she wasnt dating Fisher it would have been someone else.

fishmike - Making UltimateKnicks great again
EnySpree
Posts: 43925
Alba Posts: 138
Joined: 4/18/2003
Member: #397

10/8/2015  9:05 AM
nixluva wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
holfresh wrote:

Watching this video should clear the situation up. Barnes and his ex wife are cool. There's no beef about jealousy. It's about Fisher violating the guy code. So i respect Barnes crazy ass for doing what he did

He's an idiot!!! The man has children and when you fight another grown man you never know what will happen!!! Someone could be seriously injured and it could've been Barnes! How's this good for his kids to see or hear about? Dude is emotionally out of control.

Sometimes you have to do what you have to do. Sounds ignorant but it is what it is.

You know why I'm here....
nixluva
Posts: 55288
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/5/2004
Member: #758
USA
10/8/2015  9:05 AM
holfresh wrote:
nixluva wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:GROSS! Not the chick, but that Fisher and Barnes are Eskimo Bros now...

Same dude that RiRi dismissed having dated. At least Barnes ex slut boosting her Basketball Wives stature!

I'm guessing those New York-Memphis games will have a little more added extra umph in them.

She sounds like she completely moved on and was cool with him moving on. Also she did mention she was into athletes and wanted a mature and family oriented guy. Sounds like Fisher to be honest. Barnes needs to move on and act like a 35 year old man. This isn't high school.


They are still legally married, It's still his house and kids...

WTF does he do if she dates a couple of other guys before the papers are finalized? Does he show up every time and rough them up? You can't make this right! It's illegal to attack a person and dangerous as well. Reports are that they fought thru the house! Suppose Fish grabbed something and knocked Barnes out or Barnes seriously hurt Fish and was arrested in front of his kids?

holfresh
Posts: 38679
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 1/14/2006
Member: #1081

10/8/2015  9:07 AM
fishmike wrote:holfresh... If I posted pics of Shaq and Kobe arm and arm and together does that make them best buds also?

Barnes is a scumbag. Sorry, zero sympathy. If this guy was working on his marriage or trying to make things right I might bite. No.. he's trying to let everyone know how cool is he is for boinking Rhianna. Sorry dude, when you publicly diss your wife all bets are off. She can date whoever she pleases. When your new to single what do you do? Look for people you know. This is normal stuff. Barnes has only Barnes to blame. Nobody else. If she wasnt dating Fisher it would have been someone else.

Barnes is a scumbag based on games you have watched???...Come on..If you going to tap an ex-teammate's wife in his house then expect this type of thing..It's a scumbag move by Fisher to be honest...

holfresh
Posts: 38679
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 1/14/2006
Member: #1081

10/8/2015  9:10 AM
nixluva wrote:
holfresh wrote:
nixluva wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:GROSS! Not the chick, but that Fisher and Barnes are Eskimo Bros now...

Same dude that RiRi dismissed having dated. At least Barnes ex slut boosting her Basketball Wives stature!

I'm guessing those New York-Memphis games will have a little more added extra umph in them.

She sounds like she completely moved on and was cool with him moving on. Also she did mention she was into athletes and wanted a mature and family oriented guy. Sounds like Fisher to be honest. Barnes needs to move on and act like a 35 year old man. This isn't high school.


They are still legally married, It's still his house and kids...

WTF does he do if she dates a couple of other guys before the papers are finalized? Does he show up every time and rough them up? You can't make this right! It's illegal to attack a person and dangerous as well. Reports are that they fought thru the house! Suppose Fish grabbed something and knocked Barnes out or Barnes seriously hurt Fish and was arrested in front of his kids?

That is why Fisher should know to stay away from emotional situations like this..And obviously, they are trying to keep it from Barnes..If it was on the up and up, Fisher would have told Barnes about their relationship a long time ago...

nixluva
Posts: 55288
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/5/2004
Member: #758
USA
10/8/2015  9:15 AM
holfresh wrote:
fishmike wrote:holfresh... If I posted pics of Shaq and Kobe arm and arm and together does that make them best buds also?

Barnes is a scumbag. Sorry, zero sympathy. If this guy was working on his marriage or trying to make things right I might bite. No.. he's trying to let everyone know how cool is he is for boinking Rhianna. Sorry dude, when you publicly diss your wife all bets are off. She can date whoever she pleases. When your new to single what do you do? Look for people you know. This is normal stuff. Barnes has only Barnes to blame. Nobody else. If she wasnt dating Fisher it would have been someone else.

Barnes is a scumbag based on games you have watched???...Come on..If you going to tap an ex-teammate's wife in his house then expect this type of thing..It's a scumbag move by Fisher to be honest...

Did his wife drive over to Rihanna's house to confront her for dating Barnes? How is this OK? We don't know if Fish had sex with her at all much less in the house. That's their biz anyway. I'm not saying Barnes had to like it! He needed to be an adult and let it go. He's lucky Fish didn't stay and press charges!!!

holfresh
Posts: 38679
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 1/14/2006
Member: #1081

10/8/2015  9:20 AM
nixluva wrote:
holfresh wrote:
fishmike wrote:holfresh... If I posted pics of Shaq and Kobe arm and arm and together does that make them best buds also?

Barnes is a scumbag. Sorry, zero sympathy. If this guy was working on his marriage or trying to make things right I might bite. No.. he's trying to let everyone know how cool is he is for boinking Rhianna. Sorry dude, when you publicly diss your wife all bets are off. She can date whoever she pleases. When your new to single what do you do? Look for people you know. This is normal stuff. Barnes has only Barnes to blame. Nobody else. If she wasnt dating Fisher it would have been someone else.

Barnes is a scumbag based on games you have watched???...Come on..If you going to tap an ex-teammate's wife in his house then expect this type of thing..It's a scumbag move by Fisher to be honest...

Did his wife drive over to Rihanna's house to confront her for dating Barnes? How is this OK? We don't know if Fish had sex with her at all much less in the house. That's their biz anyway. I'm not saying Barnes had to like it! He needed to be an adult and let it go. He's lucky Fish didn't stay and press charges!!!

Listen, I grew up hanging with lots of dudes playing ball..It's the one thing you don't do, tap a mate current or ex...It's off limits..Barnes, as a current player, is probably living by that code..Dude drove 95 miles..

nixluva
Posts: 55288
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/5/2004
Member: #758
USA
10/8/2015  9:24 AM
holfresh wrote:
nixluva wrote:
holfresh wrote:
nixluva wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:GROSS! Not the chick, but that Fisher and Barnes are Eskimo Bros now...

Same dude that RiRi dismissed having dated. At least Barnes ex slut boosting her Basketball Wives stature!

I'm guessing those New York-Memphis games will have a little more added extra umph in them.

She sounds like she completely moved on and was cool with him moving on. Also she did mention she was into athletes and wanted a mature and family oriented guy. Sounds like Fisher to be honest. Barnes needs to move on and act like a 35 year old man. This isn't high school.


They are still legally married, It's still his house and kids...

WTF does he do if she dates a couple of other guys before the papers are finalized? Does he show up every time and rough them up? You can't make this right! It's illegal to attack a person and dangerous as well. Reports are that they fought thru the house! Suppose Fish grabbed something and knocked Barnes out or Barnes seriously hurt Fish and was arrested in front of his kids?

That is why Fisher should know to stay away from emotional situations like this..And obviously, they are trying to keep it from Barnes..If it was on the up and up, Fisher would have told Barnes about their relationship a long time ago...

He didn't owe Barnes a heads up! She didn't owe Barnes a vow to never date any NBA player or coach either. This isn't about Fish. It's about Barnes inability to control his emotions and think before doing stupid things. He had over an hour to think about what he was doing and he still did the wrong thing.

From all reports they broke up about a year ago and Barnes has been dating and bragging about dating Rihanna. She was discrete about dating Fish up to this point. Seems like Barnes didn't care about her feelings so...

fishmike
Posts: 47712
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 7/19/2002
Member: #298
USA
10/8/2015  9:24 AM
holfresh wrote:
fishmike wrote:holfresh... If I posted pics of Shaq and Kobe arm and arm and together does that make them best buds also?

Barnes is a scumbag. Sorry, zero sympathy. If this guy was working on his marriage or trying to make things right I might bite. No.. he's trying to let everyone know how cool is he is for boinking Rhianna. Sorry dude, when you publicly diss your wife all bets are off. She can date whoever she pleases. When your new to single what do you do? Look for people you know. This is normal stuff. Barnes has only Barnes to blame. Nobody else. If she wasnt dating Fisher it would have been someone else.

Barnes is a scumbag based on games you have watched???...Come on..If you going to tap an ex-teammate's wife in his house then expect this type of thing..It's a scumbag move by Fisher to be honest...

scumbag is tweeting about banging Rhianna when your married with kids. Do you really need to dig deep to see that Barnes is not a good guy and not a good husband?

So holfresh... Barnes has 6 year old kids and he's making it known that he's chasing tail and being a dirtbag, but the guy who his ex-wife is dating is the bad guy? You will have to really spell that one out for me man. Sorry. Not buying. At worst Fisher shows poor judgement for being in a situatio that could escalate the way it did.

Holfesh.. how much time need to pass before she's allowed to date?

In any case I dont view this as a distraction to the team or fisher or anyone else. Just like this thread people and tabloids run with 8% of the story and thats enough to 100% sold in their convictions and statements. Sorry, this is a non issue

fishmike - Making UltimateKnicks great again
ChuckBuck
Posts: 28851
Alba Posts: 11
Joined: 1/3/2012
Member: #3806
USA
10/8/2015  9:28 AM
Both are in the wrong. Fisher for bangin' a teammates ex (ala Tony Parker on Brent Barry) and Barnes for acting like a psycho driving 95 miles to his separated wife's house to try to beat the shyt out of Fisher. Both inexcusable.

The biggest culprit in all this is the THOT Slut whore herself.

That Punani was bring the hot fire to get these 2 to blows! That and Chlamydia. Fisher, please get a blood test.

holfresh
Posts: 38679
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 1/14/2006
Member: #1081

10/8/2015  9:36 AM
fishmike wrote:
holfresh wrote:
fishmike wrote:holfresh... If I posted pics of Shaq and Kobe arm and arm and together does that make them best buds also?

Barnes is a scumbag. Sorry, zero sympathy. If this guy was working on his marriage or trying to make things right I might bite. No.. he's trying to let everyone know how cool is he is for boinking Rhianna. Sorry dude, when you publicly diss your wife all bets are off. She can date whoever she pleases. When your new to single what do you do? Look for people you know. This is normal stuff. Barnes has only Barnes to blame. Nobody else. If she wasnt dating Fisher it would have been someone else.

Barnes is a scumbag based on games you have watched???...Come on..If you going to tap an ex-teammate's wife in his house then expect this type of thing..It's a scumbag move by Fisher to be honest...

scumbag is tweeting about banging Rhianna when your married with kids. Do you really need to dig deep to see that Barnes is not a good guy and not a good husband?

So holfresh... Barnes has 6 year old kids and he's making it known that he's chasing tail and being a dirtbag, but the guy who his ex-wife is dating is the bad guy? You will have to really spell that one out for me man. Sorry. Not buying. At worst Fisher shows poor judgement for being in a situatio that could escalate the way it did.

Holfesh.. how much time need to pass before she's allowed to date?

In any case I dont view this as a distraction to the team or fisher or anyone else. Just like this thread people and tabloids run with 8% of the story and thats enough to 100% sold in their convictions and statements. Sorry, this is a non issue

Maybe u just don't see it..U can't date mate's wives or soon to be ex-wife..Fisher knew he was treading on unsure grounds..Barnes didn't know...Come on, you are a guy..U are paying for the house that you mate is tapping your wife in with you two kids room close by...You kids have to see mom with the dude you used to play ball with...

Matt Barnes attacks Knicks coach Fisher for dating ex-wife..

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.com All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.