[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

OT: Are you Team Cap or Team Iron Man? Who you got and why?

Author Poll
ChuckBuck
Member: #3806
USA

Brief background to why they're fighting:

Captain America: Civil War Plot

Captain America: Civil War plot picks up where Avengers: Age of Ultron left off, as Steve Rogers leads the new team of Avengers in their continued efforts to safeguard humanity. After another international incident involving the Avengers results in collateral damage, political pressure mounts to install a system of accountability and a governing body to determine when to enlist the services of the team. The new status quo fractures the Avengers while they try to protect the world from a new and nefarious villain.

Basically after another Avengers outing, a whole bunch of innocent people die, tons of backlash, governments put pressure on SHIELD to pass a "Superhero Act" forcing all heroes to register their real identities and information to the public and forces them to become employees of the government, not an independent apolitical super hero group as they once were. Tony Starks is on board, but Cap is like "PHUCK THIS", we need our freedom and privacy yo. They form opposing teams and voila, battle royale.

On one team you have Captain America, Falcon and his smart drone Red Wing, Winter Soldier/Bucky, Hawkeye, Antman, Sharon Carter, and Scarlet Witch(not pictured).

On the other side Iron Man, War Machine, Vision, Black Panther, Black Widow, and Spiderman(not pictured).

We won't count Hulk or Red Hulk/General Thunderbolt Ross, because they haven't been confirmed yet or don't have allegiances yet. Thor's off to Asgard to fend off the Norse end of days, Ragnarok, so he's not in this conflict.

So who you side with? Cap or Tony Starks? Pro-Registration or Anti?

Captain America and co. They got that wild card Scarlet Witch, she can manipulate reality!
Iron Man's team. Vision picked up Thor's hammer for chrissakes! Too much firepower
Whatever team Spiderman is on. Peter Parker is a New Yorker!
Have to wait and see who Hulk sides with. HULK SMASH!
View Results

Author Thread
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
9/4/2015  10:44 AM
ChuckBuck wrote:
jazz74 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:Here endeth the lesson.

Nah, not really. Comic books have changed throughout the decades. Its a little more than Archie dates Veronica. They dealt with issues such as rape, genocide, torture, etc. Not exactly themes for kids. The fact that pajamas and Halloween costumes are made from superhero merchandise, I do recall when I was little a Robocop and Rambo cartoon as well as merchandising. ARE those movies fit for kids? I refer to it as boys with their toys. I like comic books and I collected since college and do so with my son. Its a pastime with him. I do read novels but I do enjoy the stories from the comics. Its no different than an adult liking WWE, Star Wars/ Star Trek. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones, etc. It is entertainment. So I am guessing that none of you watched any of the comic book movies mentioned? If you don't like it, fine, but why come here to bust balls?

Thanks jazz74! Obviously jrodmc and Nalod have no phucking clue what the phuck they're talking about.

Comics and comicbook based movies have come a long ways.

"are you team cap or team Iron man, who you got and Why?"

In fact, nobody really challenged the genre (comics), just the thread subject. We talking Avengers right? not the other more adult titles, so lets stick to the subject and its the Avengers.
Chuckbuck likes to deflect. we talking the impression of the title...........and we just having fun with it. Im not putting comics in trail here. Adult Avenger fanboy made a poll. Nalod thinks that's funny.

AUTOADVERT
ChuckBuck
Alba Posts: 11
USA
9/4/2015  11:14 AM    LAST EDITED: 9/4/2015  11:16 AM
Nalod wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:
jazz74 wrote:

Nah, not really. Comic books have changed throughout the decades. Its a little more than Archie dates Veronica. They dealt with issues such as rape, genocide, torture, etc. Not exactly themes for kids. The fact that pajamas and Halloween costumes are made from superhero merchandise, I do recall when I was little a Robocop and Rambo cartoon as well as merchandising. ARE those movies fit for kids? I refer to it as boys with their toys. I like comic books and I collected since college and do so with my son. Its a pastime with him. I do read novels but I do enjoy the stories from the comics. Its no different than an adult liking WWE, Star Wars/ Star Trek. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones, etc. It is entertainment. So I am guessing that none of you watched any of the comic book movies mentioned? If you don't like it, fine, but why come here to bust balls?

Thanks jazz74! Obviously jrodmc and Nalod have no phucking clue what the phuck they're talking about.

In fact, nobody really challenged the genre (comics), just the thread subject. We talking Avengers right? not the other more adult titles, so lets stick to the subject and its the Avengers.
Chuckbuck likes to deflect. we talking the impression of the title...........and we just having fun with it. Im not putting comics in trail here. Adult Avenger fanboy made a poll. Nalod thinks that's funny.

You don't know what the phuck you're talking Nalod.

In the Civil War comics storyline. Heroes duke it out with supervillains in a residential area in Connecticut. One of the villains decides to go nuclear:

600 innocent people die, amongst them 60 children dead at a nearby elementary school. This incident pretty much propel's the "comics" version of Civil War. We'll see if the movie version does the same.

Doubt any parent 3rd grade to 5th grade would want their child reading that material knowing that 60 innocent kids died.

Nalod, you really don't know shyt about any of this. Take a breather!

jazz74
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #371
9/4/2015  11:15 AM
Nalod wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:
jazz74 wrote:

Again, why is it funny? You don't like Avengers, fine. Don't watch the movie and pay it no mind but because someone likes a set of movies or comics, why make fun of them? There are plenty of topics people are into like WWE and D&D that I think are stupid but its their choice whether they like it or not and I don't beat them down for it.

ChuckBuck
USA
9/4/2015  11:17 AM
jazz74 wrote:
Nalod wrote:
ChuckBuck wrote:
jazz74 wrote:

Again, why is it funny? You don't like Avengers, fine. Don't watch the movie and pay it no mind but because someone likes a set of movies or comics, why make fun of them? There are plenty of topics people are into like WWE and D&D that I think are stupid but its their choice whether they like it or not and I don't beat them down for it.

Nalod has a hidden boner for me, I'm guessing.

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
9/7/2015  12:55 PM
Naw, Im drawn to the intellectual types........
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
9/9/2015  8:14 AM
The maturity level of comic book movies. Chuckbuck has a "phucking clue" because dead kids, rape, violence and CGI mayhem equal maturity in his world. Gotcha.

Unreal.

And no Chuckie, I don't want to date you. No matter how many Rick James gifs you can post.

ChuckBuck
USA
9/11/2015  8:48 AM
jrodmc wrote:The maturity level of comic book movies. Chuckbuck has a "phucking clue" because dead kids, rape, violence and CGI mayhem equal maturity in his world. Gotcha.

Unreal.

And no Chuckie, I don't want to date you. No matter how many Rick James gifs you can post.

It's ok jrodmc. It's not the first time I got hit on on the internet. Nalod does it all the time!

jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
5/6/2016  1:53 PM
The movie is finally out Chuckie! Maybe you can spend less time Melohating!
OT: Are you Team Cap or Team Iron Man? Who you got and why?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy