holfresh wrote:
dk7th wrote:
holfresh wrote:
dk7th wrote:
holfresh wrote:
dk7th wrote:
holfresh wrote:
dk7th wrote:
holfresh wrote:I really don't get the misdirect blame thing u do..Donnie and MDA brought Amare here but u say Dolan..Dolan's Melo meddling saved us from DWill..Next couple of years, we might need him again...

dolan pays fisher and jackson from a separate checking account, one that does not have anything to do with the players' salaries. hence your hypocrisy in saying "x and y got paid therefore z should also get paid."

yes dolan was ultimately responsible for all the years up until jackson. then he finally admitted he did not know what he was doing. hence everything leading up to that admission has his paw prints and values all over it. isiaiah thomas promising the playoffs, marbury, crawford, zbo, curry, anucha and the whole mess... then walsh is virtually foisted on dolan and do you think dolan appreciates that? no he does not. he is behind the lbj sweepstakes, he is behind the stoudemire acquisition because of his "values," and he is clearly behind the melo trade-rape in 2011. proof is in how eager walsh was to hightail it out of msg.

you want the knicks to win you have to keep dolan far far away from the knicks.

So u still won't admit Amare was signed by Donnie and MDA..MDA resigned because Dolan didn't trade Melo for DWill..You won't admit that Phil resigned Melo..How do you decide which facts to acknowledge and not acknowledge and why would anyone take you seriously if the basics fact aren't even acknowledged?

come on man. the directive of win now when isaiah was here was from whom? obviously dolan! so isaiah, that miserable little shyt, lied to dolan saying he could build a winner on the fly and failed miserably. what a joke. and embarrassing.

the directive of pursuing lbj was given by dolan. no problem there. every imbecile can recognize a true franchise talent. but.......... when that failed dolan gave a directive-- a DIRECTIVE-- to walsh to pursue a marquee name to put.azzes.in.seats. that was not walsh. why would walsh take on a guy with uninsurable knees and depends on nash for his career? is amare a basketball decision or a business decision?

a gm's job is to try to put together a winner, but if the owner's desire is to put azzes in seats then guess what happens: the knicks.

So it actually turns out you are a big Donnie, MDA and Gallo guy..Which explains the Melo hate...Supported the Amare signing and he plays no defense..You talk about defense but defended MDA all the way in the face of defensive criticism...So all this Melo defense talk is BS..Can't say I'm surprised..

i am not so much a d'antoni and walsh guy as i am an anti-dolan guy. you are clearly a dolan guy or you wouldn't be trying to twist my position into making up sides and choosing. i am a true knick fan and dolan has ruined the knicks. you defend dolan, apparently because he is willing to spend money-- but you fail over and over again to see what a meddlesome know-nothing he has been.

"mister" dolan is an imbecilic, infantile, spoiled, entitled, tantrum-throwing, talentless, wretched low-life drunk who is good at breaking stuff but has deep enough pockets-- fvck you money-- to insulate himself from this reality.

the reason why you defend him is because he hired your fetish object isaiah thomas, who has also shown he is good at breaking stuff. it's not a good look for you that you endorse them. i mean look at the folks dolan attracts or is drawn to: isaiah thomas, stephon marbury, allan houston, carmelo anthony.

really?!?

At least I can admit who I support and don't support..I'm not going to run from it...I had you once telling me you hated MDA then in other places see you wholeheartedly supporting and defending him...No worries..We know what to expect in our back and forth...

i have no idea what you are referring to. when it comes to choosing between supporting dolan and anyone else guess what i am going to support anyone else, even when i don't particularly care for them per se. this kind of thinking may be above your intellectual capacity so you will of course attempt some sort of crude teardown. i'm cool widdat.

so you're admitting to liking those pieces of **** dolan and thomas? and that psychotic mess marbury too? holy moley

How could you lobby so hard against Dolan knowing the guys you supported wanted DWill which would had us in deep dooo dooo until 2017?Amare and DWill would have buried us for 7 years..Dolan saved us from those two..

show me where walsh EVER said he preferred williams to anthony? i mean, he did say he was not aware williams was available and admitted he should have known better. and even if he did actively pursue williams, why would williams playing under d'antoni be so bad? wouldn't that have been a better pairing with stoudemire?

Better pairing on the bench given their injuries/contracts crippled the respective franchises..DWill has no heart..Dude couldn't hack it in NY's distant second tier market..But then that fits right in with MDA doesn't it..

he would have been an upgrade over felton, which was the obvious move that season. walsh signed felton to a cheap two-year contract for a reason. instead the knicks had to deal with two players basically with the same flaws and who occupied the same place of operation on the floor. this was the core reason why jackson called the knicks roster "clumsy."

as far as lack of heart... d'antoni is stubborn and he had a proven system that worked, provided he had a decent point guard to work with.

nash was great.
lin was great.
felton sucked.
williams would have been better than felton.

knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
AUTOADVERT
holfresh
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1081

8/31/2015  9:54 AM
dk7th wrote:
holfresh wrote:
dk7th wrote:
holfresh wrote:
dk7th wrote:
holfresh wrote:
dk7th wrote:
holfresh wrote:
dk7th wrote:
holfresh wrote:
dk7th wrote:
holfresh wrote:I really don't get the misdirect blame thing u do..Donnie and MDA brought Amare here but u say Dolan..Dolan's Melo meddling saved us from DWill..Next couple of years, we might need him again...

dolan pays fisher and jackson from a separate checking account, one that does not have anything to do with the players' salaries. hence your hypocrisy in saying "x and y got paid therefore z should also get paid."

yes dolan was ultimately responsible for all the years up until jackson. then he finally admitted he did not know what he was doing. hence everything leading up to that admission has his paw prints and values all over it. isiaiah thomas promising the playoffs, marbury, crawford, zbo, curry, anucha and the whole mess... then walsh is virtually foisted on dolan and do you think dolan appreciates that? no he does not. he is behind the lbj sweepstakes, he is behind the stoudemire acquisition because of his "values," and he is clearly behind the melo trade-rape in 2011. proof is in how eager walsh was to hightail it out of msg.

So u still won't admit Amare was signed by Donnie and MDA..MDA resigned because Dolan didn't trade Melo for DWill..You won't admit that Phil resigned Melo..How do you decide which facts to acknowledge and not acknowledge and why would anyone take you seriously if the basics fact aren't even acknowledged?

come on man. the directive of win now when isaiah was here was from whom? obviously dolan! so isaiah, that miserable little shyt, lied to dolan saying he could build a winner on the fly and failed miserably. what a joke. and embarrassing.

the directive of pursuing lbj was given by dolan. no problem there. every imbecile can recognize a true franchise talent. but.......... when that failed dolan gave a directive-- a DIRECTIVE-- to walsh to pursue a marquee name to put.azzes.in.seats. that was not walsh. why would walsh take on a guy with uninsurable knees and depends on nash for his career? is amare a basketball decision or a business decision?

a gm's job is to try to put together a winner, but if the owner's desire is to put azzes in seats then guess what happens: the knicks.

So it actually turns out you are a big Donnie, MDA and Gallo guy..Which explains the Melo hate...Supported the Amare signing and he plays no defense..You talk about defense but defended MDA all the way in the face of defensive criticism...So all this Melo defense talk is BS..Can't say I'm surprised..

i am not so much a d'antoni and walsh guy as i am an anti-dolan guy. you are clearly a dolan guy or you wouldn't be trying to twist my position into making up sides and choosing. i am a true knick fan and dolan has ruined the knicks. you defend dolan, apparently because he is willing to spend money-- but you fail over and over again to see what a meddlesome know-nothing he has been.

"mister" dolan is an imbecilic, infantile, spoiled, entitled, tantrum-throwing, talentless, wretched low-life drunk who is good at breaking stuff but has deep enough pockets-- fvck you money-- to insulate himself from this reality.

the reason why you defend him is because he hired your fetish object isaiah thomas, who has also shown he is good at breaking stuff. it's not a good look for you that you endorse them. i mean look at the folks dolan attracts or is drawn to: isaiah thomas, stephon marbury, allan houston, carmelo anthony.

really?!?

At least I can admit who I support and don't support..I'm not going to run from it...I had you once telling me you hated MDA then in other places see you wholeheartedly supporting and defending him...No worries..We know what to expect in our back and forth...

i have no idea what you are referring to. when it comes to choosing between supporting dolan and anyone else guess what i am going to support anyone else, even when i don't particularly care for them per se. this kind of thinking may be above your intellectual capacity so you will of course attempt some sort of crude teardown. i'm cool widdat.

so you're admitting to liking those pieces of **** dolan and thomas? and that psychotic mess marbury too? holy moley

How could you lobby so hard against Dolan knowing the guys you supported wanted DWill which would had us in deep dooo dooo until 2017?Amare and DWill would have buried us for 7 years..Dolan saved us from those two..

show me where walsh EVER said he preferred williams to anthony? i mean, he did say he was not aware williams was available and admitted he should have known better. and even if he did actively pursue williams, why would williams playing under d'antoni be so bad? wouldn't that have been a better pairing with stoudemire?

Better pairing on the bench given their injuries/contracts crippled the respective franchises..DWill has no heart..Dude couldn't hack it in NY's distant second tier market..But then that fits right in with MDA doesn't it..

he would have been an upgrade over felton, which was the obvious move that season. walsh signed felton to a cheap two-year contract for a reason. instead the knicks had to deal with two players basically with the same flaws and who occupied the same place of operation on the floor. this was the core reason why jackson called the knicks roster "clumsy."

as far as lack of heart... d'antoni is stubborn and he had a proven system that worked, provided he had a decent point guard to work with.

nash was great.
lin was great.
felton sucked.

Amare's contract crippled the Knicks, DWill contract and injuries crippled the Nets, Gallo's injuries crippled Denver..Together they would have been colossal doooo dooo...Why are you talking about Felton??
mreinman
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #3189

8/31/2015  10:09 AM
did you guys sleep last night?
so here is what phil is thinking ....
arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
8/31/2015  4:34 PM    LAST EDITED: 8/31/2015  4:35 PM
I am not sure why you guys have so much passion about the past.
Its gone. Its does not exist.
And why you are so concern about the future. It never came yet. it is a mirage.
Stick to current moment - the moment of hope.
I think it is beautiful. So just stay in it.
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
dk7th
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #4228
USA
8/31/2015  7:08 PM    LAST EDITED: 8/31/2015  7:09 PM
holfresh wrote:
dk7th wrote:
holfresh wrote:
dk7th wrote:
holfresh wrote:
dk7th wrote:
holfresh wrote:
dk7th wrote:
holfresh wrote:
dk7th wrote:
holfresh wrote:
dk7th wrote:

really?!?

nash was great.
lin was great.
felton sucked.

Amare's contract crippled the Knicks, DWill contract and injuries crippled the Nets, Gallo's injuries crippled Denver..Together they would have been colossal doooo dooo...Why are you talking about Felton??

and here you are with a crude teardown. as i said, i'm cool widdat

knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
Article: It is time we respect Carmelo Anthony

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy