[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Congrats to Melo top 25 player on Team USA history
Author Thread
RedmenBaller
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #6084

7/30/2015  8:27 PM    LAST EDITED: 7/30/2015  8:37 PM
Figured I'd give a certain few of the haters something to do tonight.

AUTOADVERT
mreinman
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #3189

7/30/2015  8:33 PM
http://www.ultimateknicks.com/forum/topic.asp?t=52192
so here is what phil is thinking ....
RedmenBaller

7/30/2015  8:44 PM
mreinman wrote:http://www.ultimateknicks.com/forum/topic.asp?t=52192

Thanks. But no Melo highlight reel for haters to enjoy.

https://youtu.be/5CVv_kV1mJs

WaltLongmire
Member: #5843

7/30/2015  8:52 PM
RedmenBaller wrote:Figured I'd give a certain few of the haters something to do tonight.

[YouTube][/YouTube]https://youtu.be/a1GsEse0bWQ

Like Anthony, your inability to see the "whole court" when creating a thread is evident in that you did not already see a prior thread about this topic.

Like Anthony, you choose to "promote your brand" instead of simply replying in the other thread and including your fanboy vid.

And like Anthony, your "failure to assist" other UK members in getting to your video is quite evident in your inability to properly use the YouTube function provided.

EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
RedmenBaller

7/30/2015  9:17 PM
WaltLongmire wrote:
RedmenBaller wrote:Figured I'd give a certain few of the haters something to do tonight.

Like Anthony, your inability to see the "whole court" when creating a thread is evident in that you did not already see a prior thread about this topic.

Like Anthony, you choose to "promote your brand" instead of simply replying in the other thread and including your fanboy vid.

And like Anthony, your "failure to assist" other UK members in getting to your video is quite evident in your inability to properly use the YouTube function provided.

Walt, good one. Or are you DK7TH or your other favorite id's?
How is this for vision, I see you checking the UK sites every 15 minutes.
Hoping the one quick wit post which has been carefully planned for years gets enough views to
make your self worth increase just enough to leave your one bedroom apt. I see someone
Who has no opinion but likes to hate on anyone who has accomplished
more than he.

Your constant posting on forums spuing the same retoric is a pathetic attempt to pretend you have a brand. Congrats, all 18 people on the board now know your brand.

You knowledge of the boards, as it is your second hoe, enables you to put down someone who does not take time post a direct link to youtube. Yet does not post a direct link to forum page quoted.

WaltLongmire

7/31/2015  12:03 AM
RedmenBaller wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:

Hoping the one quick wit post which has been carefully planned for years gets enough views to
make your self worth increase just enough to leave your one bedroom apt. I see someone
more than he.

Your constant posting on forums spuing the same retoric is a pathetic attempt to pretend you have a brand. Congrats, all 18 people on the board now know your brand.

You knowledge of the boards, as it is your second hoe, enables you to put down someone who does not take time post a direct link to youtube. Yet does not post a direct link to forum page quoted.

???

Have no other IDs around here... and what "forums" are you referring to?

Live in a 1938 New Deal era home with 4 bedrooms.

Your knowledge of the other forum page was already established when you commented on its content to mreinman...I saw no need for redundancy.

Hard to plan "wit" too far ahead of time...mine is somewhat spontaneous.

Your strange comment about getting "enough views" might be more reflective of how you view your own worth on other forums, since this one does show "views" of a particular post.

I like to hate on anyone who has accomplished more than me??? I would hate a lot of people then, I suppose. Does accomplishment preclude criticism in your mind? I've always felt that the fanboys who are slavishly devoted to a player seem to wear that player's success as their own, and therefore take criticism of their favorite player more personally than they should.

I prefer to go after the pretentious, the pompous, the selfish, and those who seem less than genuine.

You can figure out who these folks are on your own.

EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
yellowboy90
Member: #3538

7/31/2015  3:01 AM

fixed

jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
7/31/2015  1:56 PM
Hate can be such a terrible thing.
ChuckBuck
Alba Posts: 11
Member: #3806
USA
7/31/2015  2:14 PM
jrodmc wrote:Hate can be such a terrible thing.

Unwarranted love might be worst though.

RedmenBaller

7/31/2015  9:32 PM
WaltLongmire wrote:
RedmenBaller wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:

more than he.

???

Your knowledge of the other forum page was already established when you commented on its content to mreinman...I saw no need for redundancy.

Your strange comment about getting "enough views" might be more reflective of how you view your own worth on other forums, since this one does show "views" of a particular post.

I like to hate on anyone who has accomplished more than me??? I would hate a lot of people then, I suppose. Does accomplishment preclude criticism in your mind? I've always felt that the fanboys who are slavishly devoted to a player seem to wear that player's success as their own, and therefore take criticism of their favorite player more personally than they should.

I prefer to go after the pretentious, the pompous, the selfish, and those who seem less than genuine.

Hmmm. Guess moderator thought I was too harsh on you or you whined to them.
You claim to go after only the pompous, selfish and those who seem less
than genuine. Which I am sure you determine through sound criteria such as rumors, third person
articles from second rate sports writers trying to make a buck or
just personal opinion of someone. Same thing bigets and haters
always claim. Your full of crud.

Just don't belive you. Haters are all just jealous and unaccomplished.
And btw. Don't believe a guy who is constantly on boards trying to create
a brand for 18 people to recognize. We both know your night is dictated
by the self diagnosed success of your posts.

As for Melo, If you know anything about being part of a team you would know
you don't put down a team mate. As a fan I take the same approach
as a participant of organized sports. If someone is wearing the
same jersey as you then you support them.

RedmenBaller

7/31/2015  9:35 PM    LAST EDITED: 7/31/2015  9:57 PM
ChuckBuck wrote:

Forgot to mention, he was the only one to show up that game besides Shumpert.

http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400464469

dk7th
Member: #4228
USA
7/31/2015  11:40 PM
RedmenBaller wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:
RedmenBaller wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:

more than he.

???

than genuine. Which I am sure you determine through sound criteria such as rumors, third person

melo doesn't support the knicks he supports melo. he has made that crystal clear. as to multiple identities you are nuts. must be tough to stomach that there is a growing contingent of disaffected knicks fans that see melo as the core problem.

boo fvckink hoo!!!

knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
Papabear
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1414

8/1/2015  12:55 PM
WaltLongmire wrote:
RedmenBaller wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:

more than he.

???

Papabear Says

He sounds Like the 7th. The profile is the same right down to the vocabulary . Did I spell it right?

Papabear
Papabear

8/1/2015  12:58 PM
ChuckBuck wrote:

Papabear Says

Where is that center now? It seems his worth droped. He didn't make the top 25

Papabear
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
8/1/2015  1:25 PM
Papabear wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:
RedmenBaller wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:

more than he.

???

Papabear Says

He sounds Like the 7th. The profile is the same right down to the vocabulary . Did I spell it right?

Are you referring to Walt? I don't see them as being like that at all. Walt reminds me of a guy that posted here a while back though. I think he posted under the name Paladin? Not sure but I like Walt's perspective. I know we disagree on Melo though.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
RedmenBaller

8/1/2015  3:29 PM
dk7th wrote:
RedmenBaller wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:
RedmenBaller wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:

more than he.

???

melo doesn't support the knicks he supports melo. he has made that crystal clear. as to multiple identities you are nuts. must be tough to stomach that there is a growing contingent of disaffected knicks fans that see melo as the core problem.

boo fvckink hoo!!!

Your the only one crying like a B**ch. And from what I am noticing,
all day every day. And about the same thing. Did Melo's chauffeur take
your girl?

Without your so called core problem we would be watching
a bunch of over hyped prospects or wannabe's. Can just
see a team with guys like Jeremy Lin and other role
rejects that are over hyped and then forgotten once everyone actually watches them play.
No matter what you say, Melo is our best player
, one of the leagues best offensive players and the
reason people watch the Knicks. No matter how
many imaginary holes you try to find thats just what it is.
Everyone sees that, including PJ as indicated by his new contract.
We just need to put other solid players around him, as we
almost did during the 54 win season. And no, Lin, Smith
Shump and half a STAT don't count.

Again, who do you think we should have on the team? And please don't
say Lin, heard she is doing laundry as part of her new contract

Papabear

8/1/2015  5:00 PM
RedmenBaller wrote:
dk7th wrote:
RedmenBaller wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:
RedmenBaller wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:

more than he.

???

boo fvckink hoo!!!

Your the only one crying like a B**ch. And from what I am noticing,
all day every day. And about the same thing. Did Melo's chauffeur take
your girl?

Without your so called core problem we would be watching
a bunch of over hyped prospects or wannabe's. Can just
see a team with guys like Jeremy Lin and other role
rejects that are over hyped and then forgotten once everyone actually watches them play.
No matter what you say, Melo is our best player
, one of the leagues best offensive players and the
reason people watch the Knicks. No matter how
many imaginary holes you try to find thats just what it is.
Everyone sees that, including PJ as indicated by his new contract.
We just need to put other solid players around him, as we
almost did during the 54 win season. And no, Lin, Smith
Shump and half a STAT don't count.

Again, who do you think we should have on the team? And please don't
say Lin, heard she is doing laundry as part of her new contract

Papabear Says

the 7th has been that way since Melo got here. It won't change. I won't go along with that laundry unless I'm missing something.I all depends on how you ment it.

Papabear
WaltLongmire

8/1/2015  10:19 PM    LAST EDITED: 8/2/2015  12:04 AM
RedmenBaller wrote:

I'm totally mystified about where you come up with some of this stuff- you've seemingly made me into some kind of forum bogey man.

Haters are all just jealous and unaccomplished. ??? Took early retirement a year or two ago. All in all, I was pretty successful at what I did in my profession and as a coach, and when younger, as an athlete, although, of course, there were many more accomplished that I was.

You seem to have an issue with people who are overly critical of Anthony. Instead of general criticisms and ad hominem attacks, you should stick to attacking the specific comments of those who feel he is overrated, overhyped, selfish, and perhaps a bit pretentious in how he presents himself to the public.

The word "fan" is derived from the word fanatic- something I am not. I support the players on my team, but if they are worthy of criticism I see no problem calling them out on a forum. I'm critical of anyone, including myself- don't see what the big deal is.

Supporting someone does not mean uncritical acceptance of anything they do. I would think that wanting them to change or look at their behavior would also constitute "support."

Please don't lecture about being on a team...I can pretty much match or exceed most in this area as both a participant at all levels of scholastic competition (9 years...multiple sports) and as a coach of 25+ years at the HS level. Father was an All-American athlete at Auburn and also a coach...I've been around sports in one way or another for over 50 years.

Not sure that Anthony is worth the verbal vitriol you are spitting out. Try to take things less personally. Attack the argument...not the guy making the argument, especially when you seem to have no idea at all who that guy really is.

WaltLongmire

8/1/2015  11:12 PM
Papabear wrote:
Papabear Says

Some of this stuff is pretty bizarre.

Sorry Mr. Bear...I am not now, nor have I ever been, "the 7th."

Quite hurt about your vocabulary comparison...no insult implied to "the 7th," of course.

Funny- I look through RealGM now and then, and there are always cultish group of fanboys who go to the extreme to defend their chosen ones. This is true no matter what team forum you go to. There are some on this forum, but it is not as bad.

Anthony is a frustrating player to root for, unfortunately. In some ways seems much more interested in being a personality or celebrity than a player- and perhaps this will be more evident as his skills decline.

I think Carmelo's insistence on being in the All-Star Game was a turning point for Phil Jackson, who had just overpaid for his services at the contract table.

I'm not sure I'm incorrect in saying that we are in the midst of an organizational "struggle" for the soul of the team, pitting Jackson and Fisher against Melo, and possibly, Dolan. I'm not going to recap everything he's said, but the truth is evident if you read everything Jackson has said, starting from the time before the draft.

Phil has seemingly gained the upper hand by trading away Melo's posse, adding the kind of FA players Anthony might not have wanted, and drafting KP over Melo's protege, Winslow.

Should be interesting to see how Anthony responds in training camp and on the court. Hopefully he got the message Phil sent him and rises to the occasion.

dk7th
Member: #4228
USA
8/2/2015  12:03 AM
WaltLongmire wrote:
Papabear wrote:
Papabear Says

Some of this stuff is pretty bizarre.

Sorry Mr. Bear...I am not now, nor have I ever been, "the 7th."

Quite hurt about your vocabulary comparison...no insult implied to "the 7th," of course.

Funny- I look through RealGM now and then, and there are always cultish group of fanboys who go to the extreme to defend their chosen ones. This is true no matter what team forum you go to. There are some on this forum, but it is not as bad.

Anthony is a frustrating player to root for, unfortunately. In some ways seems much more interested in being a personality or celebrity than a player- and perhaps this will be more evident as his skills decline.

I think Carmelo's insistence on being in the All-Star Game was a turning point for Phil Jackson, who had just overpaid for his services at the contract table.

I'm not sure I'm incorrect in saying that we are in the midst of an organizational "struggle" for the soul of the team, pitting Jackson and Fisher against Melo, and possibly, Dolan. I'm not going to recap everything he's said, but the truth is evident if you read everything Jackson has said, starting from the time before the draft.

Phil has seemingly gained the upper hand by trading away Melo's posse, adding the kind of FA players Anthony might not have wanted, and drafting KP over Melo's protege, Winslow.

Should be interesting to see how Anthony responds in training camp and on the court. Hopefully he got the message Phil sent him and rises to the occasion.

looks like papabear had his internet privileges reinstated in whatever halfway house he has been relegated to.

in all seriousness everything else you wrote here is on pernt.

knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
Congrats to Melo top 25 player on Team USA history

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy