[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

OT Donlad Trump #2 place now in Republican poll New Hampshire
Author Thread
gunsnewing
Posts: 55075
Alba Posts: 5
Joined: 2/24/2002
Member: #215
USA
10/2/2015  12:36 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/2/2015  12:47 PM
Chances are it doesn't matter who we elect. Nothing will change. Big Corporations will continue to do whatever they want. We will continue to class imbalance, corruption, outsourcing, screwed up Healthcare for vets and people who actually work, threat of terrorism and national debt. Chances are even if Trump is elected he is going to find that trying to persuade congress is nothing like how he ran his business with an iron fist. But I still think he has the best shot. The others candidates don't have a chance. Hillary is just as divisive if not more than Obama. A lot of people despise her. She will never have the support of the GOP. However they may support Trump's policies which I feel will benefit all Americans. If wanting to curb outsourcing and bring jobs back to America is conservative then I think we can all benefit from being a little conservative. What is the liberal plan Is there one? The way I see it is some of the more conservation plans directly help us while liberal ideas help the rest of the world like China and weaken us. As evident by our current events and divisiveness and empower religious fanatics to kill inocent people because of their religion
AUTOADVERT
martin
Posts: 46304
Alba Posts: 106
Joined: 7/24/2001
Member: #2
USA
10/2/2015  12:52 PM
gunsnewing wrote:Chances are it doesn't matter who we elect. Nothing will change. Big Corporations will continue to do whatever they want. We will continue to class imbalance, corruption, outsourcing, screwed up Healthcare for vets and people who actually work, threat of terrorism and national debt. Chances are even if Trump is elected he is going to find that trying to persuade congress is nothing like how he ran his business with an iron fist. But I still think he has the best shot. The others candidates don't have a chance. Hillary is just as divisive if not more than Obama. A lot of people despise her. She will never have the support of the GOP. However they may support Trump's policies which I feel will benefit all Americans. If wanting to curb outsourcing and bring jobs back to America is conservative then I think we can all benefit from being a little conservative. What is the liberal plan Is there one? The way I see it is some of the more conservation plans directly help us while liberal ideas help the rest of the world like China and weaken us. As evident by our current events and divisiveness and empower religious fanatics to kill inocent people because of their religion

Show me a list of any of the plan detailed by any of the Republican Presidential candidates.

Show me anything that Trump has detailed as part of his plan.

You keep posting nonsense. Utter fabrication and nonsense. I literally don't think you have spent much time paying attention to politics; reading about it; learning what both sides are doing, trying to do, etc.; what is the current state of affairs; learning the background on subjects; etc.

Get more informed Guns before you form an opinion.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Nalod
Posts: 54074
Alba Posts: 151
Joined: 12/24/2003
Member: #508
USA
10/2/2015  1:12 PM
Trump is doing a great job communicating to a frustrated base that wants change. While his message is resonating with " white trailer trash" he is painting broad strokes over details that need to be addressed.

Bring jobs back from China? Sounds nice. How?
Strong arm Tarriffs? That historically does not work.
His economic stimulus plan devised by "Best minds on wall st"? For the average joe, isn't that exactly the people they like to paint as the cause of all evil? Wall St bankers, and of course "The jews" (sarcasim folks).
Nobody GOP has even touched gun control. Control, not bans!!

I like the concept of what trump is doing and its interesting that the three top GOP are NOT elected officials!!!!

I agree Hiliary is divisive and the republican house is not about governing, its about power. Shame on them!!!!!!!
They tried to bring down Obama more than they tried to move the country forward. THis alone gets me furious!!

Anger sells, don't buy!
gunsnewing
Posts: 55075
Alba Posts: 5
Joined: 2/24/2002
Member: #215
USA
10/2/2015  1:20 PM
Dammit man these are the kind of people who will be voting in this election and why I am so frustrated and concerned about the direction we are headed towards
gunsnewing
Posts: 55075
Alba Posts: 5
Joined: 2/24/2002
Member: #215
USA
10/2/2015  1:30 PM
Question will the GOP support Trump and his policies? If they do what does it mean to us? Will every Amedican prosper or will things get worse than they are right now? Assuming corporations are given more power to walk all over us?
H1AND1
Posts: 21740
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 9/9/2013
Member: #5648

10/2/2015  9:29 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/2/2015  9:29 PM
Nalod wrote:Trump is doing a great job communicating to a frustrated base that wants change. While his message is resonating with " white trailer trash" he is painting broad strokes over details that need to be addressed.

Bring jobs back from China? Sounds nice. How?
Strong arm Tarriffs? That historically does not work.
His economic stimulus plan devised by "Best minds on wall st"? For the average joe, isn't that exactly the people they like to paint as the cause of all evil? Wall St bankers, and of course "The jews" (sarcasim folks).
Nobody GOP has even touched gun control. Control, not bans!!

I like the concept of what trump is doing and its interesting that the three top GOP are NOT elected officials!!!!

I agree Hiliary is divisive and the republican house is not about governing, its about power. Shame on them!!!!!!!
They tried to bring down Obama more than they tried to move the country forward. THis alone gets me furious!!

That's the bottom line and the reason why the republicans have lost my support whereas in the past I've voted for both democrats and republicans. They spent 8 years doing nothing but trying to deliver political wounds to Obama instead of trying to genuinely work on the problems in this country. And the line that Obama is some Kenyan communist is complete BS. Obamacare was invented by the heritage foundation as the conservative answer to universal healthcare but to hear it now it's something Lenin came up with to destroy American values.

It's absolutely disgusting that the day after Obama was elected the Rep leadership had a meeting to decide how to political harm him and win the next presidential election. Shame on them. And now idiots like huckabee and Cruz are basing entire campaigns on abortion and gay marriage! Imagine the party who wants government out of your life telling you what to do with your body and who you can marry! And the whole anti immigrant rhetoric is beyond disgusting. My children are Cuban, Portuguese, Colombian, Irish, German and English and I don't want them growing up in a world where people see their last name and assume RAPIST.

JesseDark
Posts: 21668
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 9/9/2003
Member: #467
10/3/2015  12:21 PM
H1AND1 wrote:
Nalod wrote:Trump is doing a great job communicating to a frustrated base that wants change. While his message is resonating with " white trailer trash" he is painting broad strokes over details that need to be addressed.

Bring jobs back from China? Sounds nice. How?
Strong arm Tarriffs? That historically does not work.
His economic stimulus plan devised by "Best minds on wall st"? For the average joe, isn't that exactly the people they like to paint as the cause of all evil? Wall St bankers, and of course "The jews" (sarcasim folks).
Nobody GOP has even touched gun control. Control, not bans!!

I like the concept of what trump is doing and its interesting that the three top GOP are NOT elected officials!!!!

I agree Hiliary is divisive and the republican house is not about governing, its about power. Shame on them!!!!!!!
They tried to bring down Obama more than they tried to move the country forward. THis alone gets me furious!!

That's the bottom line and the reason why the republicans have lost my support whereas in the past I've voted for both democrats and republicans. They spent 8 years doing nothing but trying to deliver political wounds to Obama instead of trying to genuinely work on the problems in this country. And the line that Obama is some Kenyan communist is complete BS. Obamacare was invented by the heritage foundation as the conservative answer to universal healthcare but to hear it now it's something Lenin came up with to destroy American values.

It's absolutely disgusting that the day after Obama was elected the Rep leadership had a meeting to decide how to political harm him and win the next presidential election. Shame on them. And now idiots like huckabee and Cruz are basing entire campaigns on abortion and gay marriage! Imagine the party who wants government out of your life telling you what to do with your body and who you can marry! And the whole anti immigrant rhetoric is beyond disgusting. My children are Cuban, Portuguese, Colombian, Irish, German and English and I don't want them growing up in a world where people see their last name and assume RAPIST.

Well said H1AND1! Future republicans congressional candidates should run as independents and just caucus with the republicans. This way they can escape all the B.S. you outlines.

Bring back dee-fense
H1AND1
Posts: 21740
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 9/9/2013
Member: #5648

10/3/2015  1:09 PM
JesseDark wrote:
H1AND1 wrote:
Nalod wrote:Trump is doing a great job communicating to a frustrated base that wants change. While his message is resonating with " white trailer trash" he is painting broad strokes over details that need to be addressed.

Bring jobs back from China? Sounds nice. How?
Strong arm Tarriffs? That historically does not work.
His economic stimulus plan devised by "Best minds on wall st"? For the average joe, isn't that exactly the people they like to paint as the cause of all evil? Wall St bankers, and of course "The jews" (sarcasim folks).
Nobody GOP has even touched gun control. Control, not bans!!

I like the concept of what trump is doing and its interesting that the three top GOP are NOT elected officials!!!!

I agree Hiliary is divisive and the republican house is not about governing, its about power. Shame on them!!!!!!!
They tried to bring down Obama more than they tried to move the country forward. THis alone gets me furious!!

That's the bottom line and the reason why the republicans have lost my support whereas in the past I've voted for both democrats and republicans. They spent 8 years doing nothing but trying to deliver political wounds to Obama instead of trying to genuinely work on the problems in this country. And the line that Obama is some Kenyan communist is complete BS. Obamacare was invented by the heritage foundation as the conservative answer to universal healthcare but to hear it now it's something Lenin came up with to destroy American values.

It's absolutely disgusting that the day after Obama was elected the Rep leadership had a meeting to decide how to political harm him and win the next presidential election. Shame on them. And now idiots like huckabee and Cruz are basing entire campaigns on abortion and gay marriage! Imagine the party who wants government out of your life telling you what to do with your body and who you can marry! And the whole anti immigrant rhetoric is beyond disgusting. My children are Cuban, Portuguese, Colombian, Irish, German and English and I don't want them growing up in a world where people see their last name and assume RAPIST.

Well said H1AND1! Future republicans congressional candidates should run as independents and just caucus with the republicans. This way they can escape all the B.S. you outlines.

Thanks Jesse. It's just beyond galling that the GOP has spent 8 years characterizing Obama, a total textbook centrist democrat as some kind of black panther Saul alinaky-ite Kenyan radical commie manchirian candidate who may not even have been born in Hawaii INSTEAD of finding common ground which was emminantly doable since stuff like carbon emmission markets, tax incentive based health care etc were friggin' CONSEVATIVE ideas is just beyond crazy. All because they had a temper tantrum at losing the presidency. Absolutely beyond the pale.

jrodmc
Posts: 30601
Alba Posts: 50
Joined: 11/24/2004
Member: #805
USA
10/7/2015  11:18 AM
Glad to see all the Obama love has returned to the forum. It was getting a little wierd in here.

Looks like Carson's managed to talk himself out of the race. Too bad Trump can't manage to do the same. Not that it matters.

You guys spend a lot of time commenting on the internet?
JesseDark
Posts: 21668
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 9/9/2003
Member: #467
10/10/2015  1:02 AM
Carson is an example of someone with book smarts and no common sense.
Bring back dee-fense
gunsnewing
Posts: 55075
Alba Posts: 5
Joined: 2/24/2002
Member: #215
USA
10/15/2015  2:11 AM    LAST EDITED: 10/15/2015  2:14 AM
Liberal ideology at its finest Just sheer misguidedness and ignorance

Like I've said the republican candidates will run away with this election. Americans are better than this. America isn't stupid and I'm convinced the Democrats and the liberal media are doing this on person to ensure that the country is not placed in the hands of the wtong people. Individuals who support these bat**** crazy/despicable lunatics and spineless goons

BRIGGS
Posts: 49444
Alba Posts: 8
Joined: 7/30/2002
Member: #303
10/19/2015  5:51 PM
http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/over-a-year-before-911-trump-wrote-of-terror-threat-with-rem#.ocgZOlkYMr

Trump predicts 9-11 a year before it happens.

jrodmc
Posts: 30601
Alba Posts: 50
Joined: 11/24/2004
Member: #805
USA
10/22/2015  2:21 PM
Carson suspends his campaign for a book tour (thanks, martin), and still places first in one of the Iowa polls...
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/ia/iowa_republican_presidential_caucus-3194.html
You guys spend a lot of time commenting on the internet?
BRIGGS
Posts: 49444
Alba Posts: 8
Joined: 7/30/2002
Member: #303
10/25/2015  8:56 PM
http://ump-successfully-pressures-ford-to-move-mexican-plant-to-ohio/prntly.com/blog/2015/10/25/tr
JesseDark
Posts: 21668
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 9/9/2003
Member: #467
10/27/2015  9:09 AM
Just because Trump says something doesn't make it true.

http://www.occupydemocrats.com/ford-motors-donald-trump-is-a-liar-we-chose-to-relocate-back-to-ohio-in-2011/

Bring back dee-fense
GustavBahler
Posts: 32936
Alba Posts: 15
Joined: 7/12/2010
Member: #3186

10/28/2015  6:58 PM
I doubt any of the candidates you will see tonite have any problem with this kind of inequality. If they do say they care, their solution will be more tax breaks for the rich and gutting social security and medicare.


http://www.ips-dc.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Two-Retirements-final-pdf.pdf


The 100 largest CEO retirement funds are worth a combined $4.9 billion. That equals to the entire retirement account savings of 41 percent of American families (more than 50 million families and more than 116 million people).

On average, the CEOs nest eggs are worth more than $49.3 million, enough to generate a $277,686 monthly retirement check for the rest of their lives.

David Novak of YUM Brands had the largest retirement nest egg in the Fortune 500 in2014, with $234 million, while hundreds of thousands of his Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, and KFC employees have no company retirement assets whatsoever. Novak transitioned from CEO to Executive Chairman in 2015.

The top 10 largest CEO retirement funds all held by white males add up to $1.4 billion, compared to $280 million for the 10 largest retirement funds held by female CEOs, and $196 million for the 10 largest held by CEOs who are people of color.

The far more disturbing racial and gender gaps among lower-income Americans are even wider. For example, 62 percent of working age African-Americans and 69 percent of Latinos have no retirement savings, compared to just 37 percent of white workers.

Nearly half of all working age Americans have no access to any retirement plan at work. The median balance in a 401(k) plan at the end of 2013 was $18,433, enough to generate a monthly retirement check of $104.

JesseDark
Posts: 21668
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 9/9/2003
Member: #467
11/2/2015  9:40 AM
Memo to Republican Candidates:

All debates are hard if you are ill prepared or unqualified.
IJS

Bring back dee-fense
jrodmc
Posts: 30601
Alba Posts: 50
Joined: 11/24/2004
Member: #805
USA
11/4/2015  9:26 AM
Thankfully, Democratic candidates participating in Democratic/Liberal media-run debates, don't have to worry about being either prepared or qualified.

They just need to be able to read the teleprompter.

You guys spend a lot of time commenting on the internet?
NardDogNation
Posts: 26409
Alba Posts: 4
Joined: 5/7/2013
Member: #5555

11/5/2015  8:35 PM
jrodmc wrote:Thankfully, Democratic candidates participating in Democratic/Liberal media-run debates, don't have to worry about being either prepared or qualified.

They just need to be able to read the teleprompter.

Are you really dumb enough to think the media is "liberal"? It is a corporation/business like the rest and are governed by exceptionally wealthy individuals, many of whom have an interests that align with the Republican platform of deregulating markets, lowering taxes, etc. And most of the crap they put on said outlets have a slant that protect/further said interests, if for no other reason than to stay profitable. How else do you explain "liberal" MSNBC running ad after ad that promotes big oil?

NardDogNation
Posts: 26409
Alba Posts: 4
Joined: 5/7/2013
Member: #5555

11/5/2015  8:36 PM
gunsnewing wrote:Liberal ideology at its finest Just sheer misguidedness and ignorance

Like I've said the republican candidates will run away with this election. Americans are better than this. America isn't stupid and I'm convinced the Democrats and the liberal media are doing this on person to ensure that the country is not placed in the hands of the wtong people. Individuals who support these bat**** crazy/despicable lunatics and spineless goons

Care to elaborate?

OT Donlad Trump #2 place now in Republican poll New Hampshire

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.com All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.