[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

OT Donlad Trump #2 place now in Republican poll New Hampshire
Author Thread
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
9/30/2015  2:27 PM    LAST EDITED: 9/30/2015  8:45 PM
I beg to differ Martin. Fiorina can't be trusted with her ulterior motives but the democratic candidates don't stand a hands against any of the remaining republican candidates imho
AUTOADVERT
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
9/30/2015  3:56 PM
gunsnewing wrote:I beg to differ Martin. Fiorina can't be trusted but the democratic candidates don't stand a hands against any of the remaining republican candidates imho

Beg to differ about what? Fiorina, Carson, Trump are reality show politicians.

Guns, you haven't once offered any type of real information when you post about any candidate or any type of political discussion. I love you man but offer something tangible. Just because someone speaks with bluster - Trump, Fiorina - doesn't mean they offer anything. Dig into the details of what they say and what they propose and how they plan to get to the place they want America to go.

Fiorina is a flat out liar. Everyone knows this. Trump is less of a liar and has zero heft with plans for a better America; repeating that you will make America great again is fluff, anyone can do that with gusto, Trump just has the advantage of $ in his bank account, nothing more nothing less.

I am not really high on Hilary but she has produced a ****-ton of detailed plans of what she would do to make America better, she just don't put on a ****-show like Trump so her policies are not on TV as much. Same with Bernie.

The Republican lineup is a clown show. Trump for long months at a time DECLARED that Obama was not born in the USA and also stated that he had evidence of it. Same with stating that **** about Obama being a Muslim.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

9/30/2015  4:00 PM
Outsourcing is a bigger problem than illegal immigration IMO. Outsourcing in the long run makes people more likely to compete with newly arrived immigrants for low paying jobs, because the good ones are being shipped overseas.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/30/us/toys-r-us-brings-temporary-foreign-workers-to-us-to-move-jobs-overseas.html?&moduleDetail=section-news-3&action=click&contentCollection=Business%20Day&region=Footer&module=MoreInSection&version=WhatsNext&contentID=WhatsNext&pgtype=article

gunsnewing
USA
9/30/2015  4:14 PM
No question about that. I made that very clear earlier in the thread. Coincidently putting a stop to outsourcing is one of Trump's main priorities but people will continue to focus on racism and the things he said about women when he was an entertainer. It's not rocket science and Truml gets it. Brings jobs back to America. Decrease the national debt and everyone is happy, busy working,'and less time and need for violent crime
martin
USA
9/30/2015  4:30 PM
gunsnewing wrote:No question about that. I made that very clear earlier in the thread. Coincidently putting a stop to outsourcing is one of Trump's main priorities but people will continue to focus on racism and the things he said about women when he was an entertainer. It's not rocket science and Truml gets it. Brings jobs back to America. Decrease the national debt and everyone is happy, busy working,'and less time and need for violent crime

Trumps first "Detailed" plan increates the national debt. So already he has failed?

gunsnewing
USA
9/30/2015  4:43 PM    LAST EDITED: 9/30/2015  8:48 PM
martin wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:I beg to differ Martin. Fiorina can't be trusted but the democratic candidates don't stand a hands against any of the remaining republican candidates imho

Beg to differ about what? Fiorina, Carson, Trump are reality show politicians.

Guns, you haven't once offered any type of real information when you post about any candidate or any type of political discussion. I love you man but offer something tangible. Just because someone speaks with bluster - Trump, Fiorina - doesn't mean they offer anything. Dig into the details of what they say and what they propose and how they plan to get to the place they want America to go.

Fiorina is a flat out liar. Everyone knows this. Trump is less of a liar and has zero heft with plans for a better America; repeating that you will make America great again is fluff, anyone can do that with gusto, Trump just has the advantage of $ in his bank account, nothing more nothing less.

I am not really high on Hilary but she has produced a ****-ton of detailed plans of what she would do to make America better, she just don't put on a ****-show like Trump so her policies are not on TV as much. Same with Bernie.

The Republican lineup is a clown show. Trump for long months at a time DECLARED that Obama was not born in the USA and also stated that he had evidence of it. Same with stating that **** about Obama being a Muslim.

The Obama is a Muslim thing is beyond stupid but it doesn't change anything for me. I still think Trump is the most likely to fix our major issues like outsourcing. He can't be bought out.

I' e always admired Bill Clinton. He can fix a broken system and spread the funds around for all Americans. Here is a man who loves his country and actually shook things up and helped us prosper. I don't really trust Hilary as a politian. I don't trust her to have final
say on crucial matters. As long as Bill is healthy I think we can all find comfort in knowing that when it comes to economics Bill is amongst the best we've had. He knows his stuff. He rails off statistics that are imbedded in his brain.

You see I'm really not looking forward to another election that is all centered on breaking new ground. Because while everyone celebrates it the key issues go unsolved. Just go back to all the promises Obama made. What has he done for us? Obamacare? Is that a success? The search for Bin Laden was on going. What has he done for the poor and inner city crime? Race relations are worse than they've been in 25yrs maybe more. I'm sure Hilary will do a ton for women's rights. I'm for more qualified women in power and management position. I'm all for more blacks in position of authority. What has Obama done to positively influence Black Americans? Especially in places like Ferguson, Baltimore, Chicago etc. He hasn't done enough. Instead he took a stance that cops are corrupt. He could've brought peace during that tumultuous time. Who can be a more positive influence on these communities than this President? But no, he's been too busy vacationing like every other failed President and making appearances at sporting events

gunsnewing
USA
9/30/2015  4:48 PM
martin wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:No question about that. I made that very clear earlier in the thread. Coincidently putting a stop to outsourcing is one of Trump's main priorities but people will continue to focus on racism and the things he said about women when he was an entertainer. It's not rocket science and Truml gets it. Brings jobs back to America. Decrease the national debt and everyone is happy, busy working,'and less time and need for violent crime

Trumps first "Detailed" plan increates the national debt. So already he has failed?

I don't think so but even if there are holes in his plan Have more confidence in him doing whatever it takes to fix the debt. Whereas the other candidates will ignore it like their predecessors and only the 1% will continue to prosper

BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
10/1/2015  12:22 AM
gunsnewing wrote:
martin wrote:

I don't think so but even if there are holes in his plan Have more confidence in him doing whatever it takes to fix the debt. Whereas the other candidates will ignore it like their predecessors and only the 1% will continue to prosper

Trump was great tonight. You know if he came in with the demeanor he has shown over the last week--it would all be over. The guy is just motivated and dedicated--I think when we go beyond the BS--hes the best candidate

RIP Crushalot😞
gunsnewing
USA
10/1/2015  6:22 AM
Trump is definitely not in this for the campaign money
martin
USA
10/1/2015  12:10 PM
gunsnewing wrote:Trump is definitely not in this for the campaign money

LOL

gunsnewing
USA
10/1/2015  3:40 PM
Might be a lot of money for the other candidates but Trump probably has more money in his dress shirt pocket
martin
USA
10/1/2015  4:36 PM
gunsnewing wrote:Might be a lot of money for the other candidates but Trump probably has more money in his dress shirt pocket

Trump is in it to raise his brand. Same as Fiorina, Huckabee, Cruz, Carson, Jindal, Santorum. They all know they can't win, might as well get book deals, speaking fees and Fox News commentary jobs.

gunsnewing
USA
10/1/2015  8:29 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/1/2015  8:31 PM
our wonderful President again is focusing on gun control. Meanwhile is his hometown of Chicago 6,000 have died from gun violence since 2012. Not a peep from Obama addressing this epidemic. Worthless leader. Bordering on worthless human being. Completely oblivious and tone death
WP76
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4508

10/1/2015  8:53 PM
I can't help but wonder if any of the teenagers murdered in Chicago look like the son Obama never had? It's interesting that the President hasn't chosen to comment on that particular topic.
martin
USA
10/2/2015  9:12 AM
gunsnewing wrote:our wonderful President again is focusing on gun control. Meanwhile is his hometown of Chicago 6,000 have died from gun violence since 2012. Not a peep from Obama addressing this epidemic. Worthless leader. Bordering on worthless human being. Completely oblivious and tone death

I am very disappointed in the way you post guns. All bluster and exasperation and little research or awareness of what has happened and what continues to happen in the world of politics. Worthless leader? Bordering on worthless human being? That's trash talk of the very uninformed. I've lost a lot of respect for someone whom I have both met and hung out with several times.

It's been his focus before, highlighted by mention in the State of the Union. There is sensible gun control legislation out there, Republicans have refused to bring it up for a vote yet they continue with worthless pandering votes that won't go anywhere.

Read:

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/16/us/politics/full-transcript-of-biden-and-obamas-remarks-on-gun-laws.html?pagewanted=all&_r=1

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/17/janay-mcfarlane-dead_n_2707425.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/15/obama-chicago-gun-violenc_n_2697781.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/11/obama-chicago-gun-control_n_2662716.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/16/obama-on-chicago-gun-viol_n_2489361.html

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/12/justice/illinois-chicago-killing/

gunsnewing
USA
10/2/2015  10:12 AM    LAST EDITED: 10/2/2015  10:20 AM
Sorry you feel that way Martin. I'm just very frustrated with everything that's been going on. Do you agree that this country is as divisive as its ever been in our life time. The President's actions are making things worst. That is my opinion. How are stricter gun laws going to stop a deranged individual? Why was this Oregon kid singling out Christians? What made him think it was ok to do this? Were all the Christians killed evil? Clearly the kid is nuts but why did he single them out? Inread the articles I retract my statement that Obama is worthless. I'm glad he has addressed Chicago. Somethings are out of his control but I can't help to think how much better off we would be with a different leader
gunsnewing
USA
10/2/2015  10:44 AM
This stuff happens because these nut jobs and violent criminals know they can't be stopped. Statistics show that there is less guns violence in states that are allow cicitzens to carry. You'd be less likely to us an illegal gun to do the crime if you knew anyone could be packing any time. No doubt in my mind crime would decrease feasting in this cities. They would to come up with a with a system of periodic psychological evaluation and suspension of license for misuse. Similar to vehicle regristration. You don't want someone using a gun because they are having a bad day. Even in that rare occurrence I believe gun violence would significantly drop
martin
USA
10/2/2015  10:52 AM
gunsnewing wrote:Sorry you feel that way Martin. I'm just very frustrated with everything that's been going on. Do you agree that this country is as divisive as its ever been in our life time. The President's actions are making things worst. That is my opinion. How are stricter gun laws going to stop a deranged individual? Why was this Oregon kid singling out Christians? What made him think it was ok to do this? Were all the Christians killed evil? Clearly the kid is nuts but why did he single them out? Inread the articles I retract my statement that Obama is worthless. I'm glad he has addressed Chicago. Somethings are out of his control but I can't help to think how much better off we would be with a different leader

I can understand the frustration, but to go as far as call someone a worthless human being and a worthless leader is beyond frustration, it's ignorance without doing your due diligence on the subject.

Our country is as divisive as ever but I would argue that the President's actions are NOT making things worse. Find the source of it man. In this particular instance, the President has begged, pleaded, called for action, spoke about it in his freaking State of the Union addresses, and yet the Republicans have not even called for a VOTE on legislation that is sitting before them, legislation that a good majority - somewhere around 60% depending on what you ask, poll or whatever about it - of Americans agree with and think this would make a better nation around gun control. The Republican party is measured by their individual votes and stances according to the NRA, which is just really a big old lobbying arm for the gun manufacturers. From the Speaker on down, they take money from the NRA, vote according to the wishes of the NRA, get rated by the NRA, etc. and they are scared as **** to bring up legislation around this.

There are many studies, use Google to research yourself, around some sensible laws in Connecticut and perhaps Maryland that show that putting into place background checks before buying (or perhaps selling or both) guns reduces gun violence/deaths. One-to-one correlation? Who knows, but there is a trend there.

martin
USA
10/2/2015  10:52 AM
gunsnewing wrote:This stuff happens because these nut jobs and violent criminals know they can't be stopped. Statistics show that there is less guns violence in states that are allow cicitzens to carry. You'd be less likely to us an illegal gun to do the crime if you knew anyone could be packing any time. No doubt in my mind crime would decrease feasting in this cities. They would to come up with a with a system of periodic psychological evaluation and suspension of license for misuse. Similar to vehicle regristration. You don't want someone using a gun because they are having a bad day. Even in that rare occurrence I believe gun violence would significantly drop

show me.

Guns, over and over and over again. If you want to talk politics or argue cultural stuff, if you don't bring research and background information from a reasonable source, you aint doing anything. Just don't sprout out stuff, be thoughtful about it; reasonable people will be persuaded and take your side if it's substantiated.

gunsnewing
USA
10/2/2015  12:00 PM    LAST EDITED: 10/2/2015  12:02 PM
Yea its ****ty all around. I'm not trying to persuade anyone. Nor should anyone else unless you are on the inside. No one really knows what's really going on. Not even the media. Problem is they speak as if they know force their opinions on people that can't think for themselves.

All I want is for people to keep asking questions and continue to demand change and not let corrupt government politians & corporations walk over us I will be happy. Hopefully our leader will is strong enough to fight for us. Unfortunately Obama does not have everyone's support and trust. I don't think we will prosper until we are united as a nation. Sadly that may never happen and we will continue to self destruct

OT Donlad Trump #2 place now in Republican poll New Hampshire

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy