[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

OT Donlad Trump #2 place now in Republican poll New Hampshire
Author Thread
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
9/17/2015  3:09 PM
Francesa made a good point. The president has advisors. He doesn't have to know everything that is going on domestically and internationally. Clearly Trump isn't as versed as some of the other candidates. His primary role as President is to make the final decisions and I certainl my trust his decision making and guts over the other candidates. I also have liked Rubio since the last elections when it became apparent he was running in 16. I just think people, organizations & criminals that take advantage and hurt the average American will fear Trump more
AUTOADVERT
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

9/17/2015  3:14 PM
Guns, Ive followed Trump's career going back to his development of the old Commodore Hotel at Grand Central when Trump was in his 20s into the Grand Hyatt in the late 70s. I was a fan of his taking over the renovation of Wollman Rink, after years of delay and cost overuns. Saw Trump bldgs go up all around my old neighborhood. I admired his style and the empire he created. Dig a little deeper and you will not find he is the kind of person you believe him to be.

I read this book when it was first released about 25 years ago, its a facinating look inside the Trump empire told by a former exec and insider. You can get it used at amazon for 3 bucks. I would check it out so you can get more of the story.

http://www.amazon.com/Trumped-Inside-Trump-His-Cunning-Spectacular/dp/067173735X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1442516495&sr=8-1&keywords=trumped

gunsnewing
USA
9/17/2015  3:30 PM    LAST EDITED: 9/17/2015  8:45 PM
Thanks Gustav i will check it out. In a perfect world we'd have a candidate with Trumps qualities of fearlessness, honesty and realism who isn't a grade A DICK but it is what it is. Maybe one day. The country is being run by dickheads and mobs at the state level regardless. The perfect candidate is out there. Hopefully he has the guts to come forward one day to help put an end to all our problems. For now I'm putting all my faith in Trump and hope he uses his great qualities to make this country great again without overstepping his bounds and showing a little compasion and selflessness for the good of all Americans. I think he has it in him and he will have people around him to keep him in check
gunsnewing
USA
9/17/2015  8:45 PM
Just watched the entire debate as I had only seen bits and pieces. Carson came off as the least Presidential of the bunch. That is the man you want leading the United States of America? A brilliant man but he is in over his head. You don't have to be the smartest most lovable guy in the room to be elected President. You have to be a strong leader.

The other candidates were very good even Crispy who I despise. I've said all along it's a very strong GOP class this time around especially with Donald pushing them to new heights and empowering them

JesseDark
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #467
9/17/2015  11:11 PM
None of them electable in my opinion. But whoever gets the nomination should include Fiona on the ticket, if she doesn't win it out right.
Bring back dee-fense
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
9/18/2015  12:30 AM
gunsnewing wrote:Just watched the entire debate as I had only seen bits and pieces. Carson came off as the least Presidential of the bunch. That is the man you want leading the United States of America? A brilliant man but he is in over his head. You don't have to be the smartest most lovable guy in the room to be elected President. You have to be a strong leader.

The other candidates were very good even Crispy who I despise. I've said all along it's a very strong GOP class this time around especially with Donald pushing them to new heights and empowering them

The current GOP canidates is the weakest class I have ever seen.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
gunsnewing
USA
9/18/2015  7:35 AM
Haha to each their own then
martin
USA
9/18/2015  11:13 AM
gunsnewing wrote:Haha to each their own then

You truly believe Trump reality host has shown honesty and realism? Dude lies all the time and has ZERO qualifications to manage or lead a country. You are being duped so easily. Bluster is not a quality that makes a man honest or real.

BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
9/18/2015  1:46 PM
RIP Crushalot😞
gunsnewing
USA
9/18/2015  1:57 PM
^thats the sense I get from her. Don't trust her
BRIGGS
9/18/2015  3:23 PM
gunsnewing wrote:^thats the sense I get from her. Don't trust her

Im not big on women who use feminism as a conduit for political correctness and gain. She's a hypocritical BS. Men made this country many millions of men died for this country to make it a country. Just like 95% of the male population I love respect cherish my wife my daughter and want them to do great things. But I'm not in favor of trashing men to get them there. This women is disingenuous. I know full well Trump is a narcissist X10000. I worked in NY when he was a big builder--he worked with the mafia and there is no doubt about that. He has done sht that is false like Trump University and he got jobbed in NJ--and his buddy Carl Ichan helped him get out of a couple of problems there. There is no doubt Donald Trump is full of sht on some subjects. BUT I feel he is GENUINE in respects for many various aspects of running for President. I think others have sensed it as well and I believe in some of the issues he has stated--number 1 this illegal immigrant problem that is just out of whack. I like that he wants to be friendly with other nations--and we should be. Hes the only guy who has talked about helping vets every other one of these candidates are following his agenda--the things he said. Hes put immense energy into this--he wants the job and I can look the other w ay on the narcissistic attitude. I even felt he was humble(showed signs of learning) in the last debate

RIP Crushalot😞
gunsnewing
USA
9/18/2015  4:27 PM
I love it Briggs. I'm sensing fear in people who break the law and take advantage of tax payers already. Tell you one thing Trump will not be hugging the family of a criminal and damn near sparking a race war against all cops. Propeling these pyschos to ambush and kill innocent cops. Would love to see how Trump handles #1 race baiter Al Sharpton. Would love to be a fly on the wall when those 2 meet. This country is so out of touch because of these wacky ultra liberals who are only in it for themselves. They are on par or crazier than the right wing nut jobs. I think they are are crazier personally. I voted for these people in the past. Now I'm ashamed I am in part responsible for what this country has become. Recents events helped me see the light. Trump is the only candidate with a chance of fixing this mess. I don't care that he offends people. I only care that he addresses our main issues. Again the other candidates and the ones before Trump all made the same promises but they they are powerless and easily bought. Trump is brash and will get his way because he fears no one.
gunsnewing
USA
9/18/2015  4:47 PM
Look at the brutal acts of violence and complete disregard for human life in New York City since Di'Blasio took over. Another liberal sack job who sided with criminals over his own police force. How can a mayor be so stupid to turn against his cops? The NYPD is the most corrupt police force in the country. Some of these cops commit the most heinous crimes. They clearly need to be reformed. They need to be more selective and stop handing out badges to a-holes. There is a way to go about reforming the force without putting every cops life in danger and leaving them powerless while enabling he most violent criminals.
BRIGGS
9/18/2015  6:10 PM
gunsnewing wrote:Look at the brutal acts of violence and complete disregard for human life in New York City since Di'Blasio took over. Another liberal sack job who sided with criminals over his own police force. How can a mayor be so stupid to turn against his cops? The NYPD is the most corrupt police force in the country. Some of these cops commit the most heinous crimes. They clearly need to be reformed. They need to be more selective and stop handing out badges to a-holes. There is a way to go about reforming the force without putting every cops life in danger and leaving them powerless while enabling he most violent criminals.

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/second-amendment-rights

Now watch other candidates try copy catting!

RIP Crushalot😞
gunsnewing
USA
9/18/2015  6:48 PM    LAST EDITED: 9/18/2015  6:51 PM
I was against civilians carrying. Didn't understand why anyone but police needed guns. The events that occurred this year and the thoughtless killings and robberies helped me to understand the importance of the 2nd amendment. These barbaric criminals and psyciopaths would not be as inclined to kill if they know anyone can be carrying at any time. That's realism
JesseDark
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #467
9/21/2015  10:05 AM
Carson blew it on Meet the Press on Sunday. He and the rest of them can't be considered presidential, they all will get slaughtered in the general election.
Bring back dee-fense
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
9/22/2015  10:55 AM
I just cannot believe that people are not wondering about reality when the words "presidential" and "Trump" are being used in the same sentence.

Carson a point ahead of Trump in one poll of Republican voters. Carly the HP killer closing in on the outside.

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
9/22/2015  10:36 PM
3 top GOP now are NOT politicians. Thats a loud message.
I like what Trump is doing, but I don't like Trump.

Thing is, back in the day we had some despicable men as presidents. A good president need not be a good man, and a good man does not always make for a great president! Trump is a scum bag but he might be a good president.

Its a long shot for him and my instinct says the guy will get fried before he is elected.

Problem is society deems its own priorities more important than the collective good of the democracy.

gunsnewing
USA
9/22/2015  11:13 PM    LAST EDITED: 9/22/2015  11:17 PM
ha Who knew?

and Trump is the racist one?

Maybe curbing illegal immigration isn't racist but a necessary evil so Americans can live and enjoy their lives instead of working to pay taxes so illegal immigrants can benefit. Way too crowded. Too many people to support. Meanwhile American veterans who are most deserving get short changed

martin
USA
9/23/2015  10:30 AM
gunsnewing wrote:Maybe curbing illegal immigration isn't racist but a necessary evil so Americans can live and enjoy their lives instead of working to pay taxes so illegal immigrants can benefit. Way too crowded. Too many people to support. Meanwhile American veterans who are most deserving get short changed

To make this type of statement you will need to demonstrate or at least have a basic level knowledge of the following. Please provide feedback:

- what benefits are illegal immigrants enjoying and how much of that is a portion of the country's total cost?
- who are the Americans that can't live and don't enjoy their lives because of illegal immigrants?
- what benefits are those illegal immigrants providing for our country?
- how many illegal immigrants are coming into our nation per year?
- what cost do we spend at the current level of migration?
- what additional cost is necessary to curb the current level of migration?
- what additional $ are you willing to spend to curb the current level of migration?
- what taxes or cuts in other areas of the budget do you propose to raise enough money to curb illegal migration?
- what level of migration is tolerable?
- what is the cost to the nation if we curb migration? ie loss of productivity amongst the poorest level of jobs.

Guns, provide answers. You have do doubt thought about this a lot and have a very passionate position on it, but without realistic solutions and analysis to the problems, all you are doing is venting without thinking.

By the way, you set a very low level of racism when you compare the immigration laws of another country to that of our own presidential candidates. Literally, who cares? Why not compare Trump to some African dictator and then glow about how good a person Donald is?

OT Donlad Trump #2 place now in Republican poll New Hampshire

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy