[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

OT Donlad Trump #2 place now in Republican poll New Hampshire
Author Thread
TPercy
Posts: 24619
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 2/5/2014
Member: #5748

5/22/2016  10:01 AM
Hilary Clinton is just one awful politician. I've never seen a candidate that exposes their self to so much hypocrisy.
Free trade to a protectionist
No gay marriage to marriage
Advocates against wall street and blasts the wage gap yet takes money to have speech Goldman Sachs that is worth more than a teachers wage over ten years
Protect the border to encouraging illegal immigration
Strong advocate for women rights yet has threatened the accusers of Bill Clinton to come out
The Future is Bright!
AUTOADVERT
Bonn1997
Posts: 58315
Alba Posts: 2
Joined: 2/2/2004
Member: #581
USA
5/22/2016  10:10 AM
TPercy wrote:Hilary Clinton is just one awful politician. I've never seen a candidate that exposes their self to so much hypocrisy.
Free trade to a protectionist
No gay marriage to marriage
Advocates against wall street and blasts the wage gap yet takes money to have speech Goldman Sachs that is worth more than a teachers wage over ten years
Protect the border to encouraging illegal immigration
Strong advocate for women rights yet has threatened the accusers of Bill Clinton to come out

Every politician and human is a hypocrite. She just gets held to a higher standard.
jrodmc
Posts: 30601
Alba Posts: 50
Joined: 11/24/2004
Member: #805
USA
5/23/2016  2:29 PM
Bonn1997 wrote:
TPercy wrote:Hilary Clinton is just one awful politician. I've never seen a candidate that exposes their self to so much hypocrisy.
Free trade to a protectionist
No gay marriage to marriage
Advocates against wall street and blasts the wage gap yet takes money to have speech Goldman Sachs that is worth more than a teachers wage over ten years
Protect the border to encouraging illegal immigration
Strong advocate for women rights yet has threatened the accusers of Bill Clinton to come out

Every politician and human is a hypocrite. She just gets held to a higher standard.

Wow, the incredible power of the "everyone's doing it" argument. Every single human is a hypocrite? Really? Would that include you too?
Imagine being held to a higher standard when all she's doing is running for POTUS.

I'll be writing in Alan Keyes. Again.

You guys spend a lot of time commenting on the internet?
jrodmc
Posts: 30601
Alba Posts: 50
Joined: 11/24/2004
Member: #805
USA
5/24/2016  5:08 PM
So apparently 300 clergy-types are organizing some sort of Quiz show with The Donald.
Should be interesting.


And it's being organized by the new Mr. I-really-do-want-to-be-inside-the-Beltway Carson.

You guys spend a lot of time commenting on the internet?
TPercy
Posts: 24619
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 2/5/2014
Member: #5748

5/24/2016  11:28 PM
Bonn1997 wrote:
TPercy wrote:Hilary Clinton is just one awful politician. I've never seen a candidate that exposes their self to so much hypocrisy.
Free trade to a protectionist
No gay marriage to marriage
Advocates against wall street and blasts the wage gap yet takes money to have speech Goldman Sachs that is worth more than a teachers wage over ten years
Protect the border to encouraging illegal immigration
Strong advocate for women rights yet has threatened the accusers of Bill Clinton to come out

Every politician and human is a hypocrite. She just gets held to a higher standard.

Rightfully so. Hillary has been flip-flopping between the left and right political spectrum too much. She is one lucky sob she is running in the worst presidential election in history.

The Future is Bright!
gunsnewing
Posts: 55075
Alba Posts: 5
Joined: 2/24/2002
Member: #215
USA
5/25/2016  11:40 PM
TPercy wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:
TPercy wrote:Hilary Clinton is just one awful politician. I've never seen a candidate that exposes their self to so much hypocrisy.
Free trade to a protectionist
No gay marriage to marriage
Advocates against wall street and blasts the wage gap yet takes money to have speech Goldman Sachs that is worth more than a teachers wage over ten years
Protect the border to encouraging illegal immigration
Strong advocate for women rights yet has threatened the accusers of Bill Clinton to come out

Every politician and human is a hypocrite. She just gets held to a higher standard.

Rightfully so. Hillary has been flip-flopping between the left and right political spectrum too much. She is one lucky sob she is running in the worst presidential election in history.

Worse on the democratic/socialist side right? Because its the best election for the republican side in 30, 40, 50, 60+ years

DrAlphaeus
Posts: 23751
Alba Posts: 10
Joined: 12/19/2007
Member: #1781

5/26/2016  10:58 AM
jrodmc wrote:So apparently 300 clergy-types are organizing some sort of Quiz show with The Donald.

Word? Got a link?

Baba Booey 2016 — "It's Silly Season"
jrodmc
Posts: 30601
Alba Posts: 50
Joined: 11/24/2004
Member: #805
USA
6/1/2016  8:44 AM
DrAlphaeus wrote:
jrodmc wrote:So apparently 300 clergy-types are organizing some sort of Quiz show with The Donald.

Word? Got a link?

http://time.com/4343321/donald-trump-evangelical-social-conservative-meeting/?xid=emailshare

You guys spend a lot of time commenting on the internet?
Allanfan20
Posts: 33602
Alba Posts: 48
Joined: 1/16/2004
Member: #542
USA
6/2/2016  2:02 PM
gunsnewing wrote:
TPercy wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:
TPercy wrote:Hilary Clinton is just one awful politician. I've never seen a candidate that exposes their self to so much hypocrisy.
Free trade to a protectionist
No gay marriage to marriage
Advocates against wall street and blasts the wage gap yet takes money to have speech Goldman Sachs that is worth more than a teachers wage over ten years
Protect the border to encouraging illegal immigration
Strong advocate for women rights yet has threatened the accusers of Bill Clinton to come out

Every politician and human is a hypocrite. She just gets held to a higher standard.

Rightfully so. Hillary has been flip-flopping between the left and right political spectrum too much. She is one lucky sob she is running in the worst presidential election in history.

Worse on the democratic/socialist side right? Because its the best election for the republican side in 30, 40, 50, 60+ years

If this is the best the republicans can come up with, I am scared for their party.

Then again, while I like Sanders and think Hilary is Okay, it still hasn't been a good election for the democrats either.

Title odds are 200:1. So you're saying there's a chance!
Bonn1997
Posts: 58315
Alba Posts: 2
Joined: 2/2/2004
Member: #581
USA
6/2/2016  2:55 PM    LAST EDITED: 6/2/2016  2:55 PM
Allanfan20 wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
TPercy wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:
TPercy wrote:Hilary Clinton is just one awful politician. I've never seen a candidate that exposes their self to so much hypocrisy.
Free trade to a protectionist
No gay marriage to marriage
Advocates against wall street and blasts the wage gap yet takes money to have speech Goldman Sachs that is worth more than a teachers wage over ten years
Protect the border to encouraging illegal immigration
Strong advocate for women rights yet has threatened the accusers of Bill Clinton to come out

Every politician and human is a hypocrite. She just gets held to a higher standard.

Rightfully so. Hillary has been flip-flopping between the left and right political spectrum too much. She is one lucky sob she is running in the worst presidential election in history.

Worse on the democratic/socialist side right? Because its the best election for the republican side in 30, 40, 50, 60+ years

If this is the best the republicans can come up with, I am scared for their party.

Then again, while I like Sanders and think Hilary is Okay, it still hasn't been a good election for the democrats either.


It's the worst on both sides. There's never been a time that I'm aware of where both candidates were hated this much by most Americans. I still prefer to have a Democrat nominating SC justices. So I'll unenthusiastically support Hillary.
GustavBahler
Posts: 32927
Alba Posts: 15
Joined: 7/12/2010
Member: #3186

6/4/2016  12:56 PM
Thought this was an interesting interview about how the finanacial sector has an outsized influence on our economy, and how we got there. Too bad this stuff wont be discussed in the debates, except by Bernie Sanders.

http://evonomics.com/how-financial-parasites-and-debt-bondage/

BRIGGS
Posts: 49442
Alba Posts: 8
Joined: 7/30/2002
Member: #303
6/6/2016  2:25 AM
D Trump used both TV and social media with pretty intense self drive to win the Republican nomination but its plain and easy to see that the Democrats are better at that game. Right now Hillary just needs to keep quiet most of the time and just attack when she talks. She doesn't even need issues
DJMUSIC
Posts: 22489
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 1/30/2007
Member: #1283

7/4/2016  8:20 PM
BRIGGS wrote:If the guy wasnt just a narcissist arsehole I might be interest in voting for him. Im NOT voting for Bush. I dont trust Trump with Nukes--simple as that.

WELL SAID !
I use to work for DOD govt
Trump as Prez will be worse for USA and in general more than folks think
especially from defense of Country...

Write it**

Turntable Musiclover & Mix-Master-ologist
Markji
Posts: 22719
Alba Posts: -4
Joined: 9/14/2007
Member: #1673
USA
7/22/2016  9:39 AM    LAST EDITED: 7/22/2016  3:01 PM
It is getting crazy with the Republican Party. So much hatred; anger; vitriol. And lots of fascist/Nazi style rhetoric and actions.
Laura Ingraham at the RNC last night.

(Note: Youtube keeps taking down the clips showing the controversial salute. This one seems to be OK)

For those who say it can't happen here, well it can. With all of the hatred focused on Hispanics; Blacks; Muslems; illegal immigrants; if I was in one of those groups, I would be very concerned for my and my family's welfare, and do everything I could to see that Trump and any Republican Congressman or Senator didn't get elected.

It isn't that Trump himself is fascist (and Ivanka is definitely wonderful) but it is Trump's followers that are really scary.

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense. Tom Clancy - author
OT Donlad Trump #2 place now in Republican poll New Hampshire

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.com All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.