[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

OT Donlad Trump #2 place now in Republican poll New Hampshire
Author Thread
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
7/1/2015  3:10 PM
If the guy wasnt just a narcissist arsehole I might be interest in voting for him. Im NOT voting for Bush. I dont trust Trump with Nukes--simple as that.
RIP Crushalot😞
AUTOADVERT
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
7/1/2015  3:18 PM
There is absolutely nothing presidential about the guy. No way another Bush should be considered still haven't fully recovered from the last one.
fishmike
Member: #298
USA
7/1/2015  3:28 PM
the choices are terrible as usual, main reason I dont vote. Our country is great but our political system is a joke.

I love Trump running. He's such a tool and I find him loathsome, but he will really piss off the establishment as he's not confined to party lines and playing by rules. Trump adds drama and viewing material, little else.

"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
mreinman
Member: #3189

7/1/2015  3:47 PM
great presidential hair weave
so here is what phil is thinking ....
earthmansurfer
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #858
Germany
7/1/2015  3:50 PM
Pepsi or Coke? That is how much of a choice we have.
The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift. Albert Einstein
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
7/1/2015  3:55 PM
Im excited about the prospects of Jeb Bush as he is a little more in the middle but I may vote for Trump. He will get things done. The rest is just smoke and mirrors. Christie has no chance. Too overweight and vindictive
holfresh
Member: #1081

7/1/2015  3:56 PM
gunsnewing
USA
7/1/2015  4:00 PM    LAST EDITED: 7/1/2015  4:01 PM
fishmike wrote:the choices are terrible as usual, main reason I dont vote. Our country is great but our political system is a joke.

I love Trump running. He's such a tool and I find him loathsome, but he will really piss off the establishment as he's not confined to party lines and playing by rules. Trump adds drama and viewing material, little else.

Trump will work. He's exactly what we need. We need radical change. Cut government spending, get back our values. No more freebies. You can come here but be ready to work your ass off like the immigrants of the past. No more beating and milking the system. No more corrupt officials in power. More money invested in infrastructure and job growth. Time to get down to the real issues not Caitlyn Jenner

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
7/1/2015  4:05 PM
the idea that anyone would even think about voting for Trump is about the dumbest thing I've ever heard of, like dumb as ****in rocks dumb
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
fishmike
Member: #298
USA
7/1/2015  4:07 PM
gunsnewing wrote:
fishmike wrote:the choices are terrible as usual, main reason I dont vote. Our country is great but our political system is a joke.

Trump will work. He's exactly what we need. We need radical change. Cut government spending, get back our values. No more freebies. You can come here but be ready to work your ass off like the immigrants of the past. No more beating and milking the system. No more corrupt officials in power. More money invested in infrastructure and job growth. Time to get down to the real issues not Caitlyn Jenner

He's a horrible human being and a legit scumbag. He has zero chance. If you think politicos are scum you dont know trump... but you will.

Pretty sure Hillary is going to be next POTUS. Oh man... lol

"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
gunsnewing
USA
7/1/2015  4:15 PM
fishmike wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:

He's a horrible human being and a legit scumbag. He has zero chance. If you think politicos are scum you dont know trump... but you will.

Congress will keep him in check

NardDogNation
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #5555

7/1/2015  7:13 PM    LAST EDITED: 7/1/2015  7:16 PM

Trump IS the Republican establishment. He just has the balls (or stupidity) to not veil his comments. In a weird way, I respect him more than the field because of it. But that is a very low bar of respect for him to clear, lol.

NardDogNation

7/1/2015  7:14 PM
martin wrote:the idea that anyone would even think about voting for Trump is about the dumbest thing I've ever heard of, like dumb as ****in rocks dumb

+1

WaltLongmire
Member: #5843

7/2/2015  8:44 AM
NardDogNation wrote:
martin wrote:the idea that anyone would even think about voting for Trump is about the dumbest thing I've ever heard of, like dumb as ****in rocks dumb

+1

We'd become the laughingstock of the world.

The U.S. would be like a bad reality TV show.

Might be an opening for Caitlyn Jenner as Sec. of Defense, I would think.

EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
GoNyGoNyGo
Member: #411
USA
7/2/2015  9:14 AM
fishmike wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:

If Trump is a scumbag what does that make Hillary?

I wonder why a very good man like Ben Carson is overlooked by all. The man may be a genius and he performs life saving brain surgeries on kids....for FREE if need be.

That would be refreshing.

NardDogNation

7/2/2015  11:01 AM    LAST EDITED: 7/2/2015  11:02 AM
GoNyGoNyGo wrote:
fishmike wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:

I wonder why a very good man like Ben Carson is overlooked by all. The man may be a genius and he performs life saving brain surgeries on kids....for FREE if need be.

Because he has no experience whatsoever in running any kind of government agency. You wouldn't take LeBron and turn him into a baseball player because of his exploits in basketball. This should've been a pretty obvious point. That aside, I'd have to question how much of a "genius" would believe that homosexuality contributes to the fall of empires. Because in the land of the sane, that would make you pretty ****ing retarded and a horrible bigot. In any case, let's not pretend you're voting for Ben Carson. Judging from your post, you sound like a Rick Perry or Ted Cruz kind of guy.

And how is it that Hillary Clinton (who I'm no fan of) is in any way, shape, or form comparable to Donald Trump?

NardDogNation

7/2/2015  11:05 AM
WaltLongmire wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:

+1

We'd become the laughingstock of the world.

The U.S. would be like a bad reality TV show.

Might be an opening for Caitlyn Jenner as Sec. of Defense, I would think.

Why stop there? Maybe we could bring in Flavor Flav to add diversity to the ticket. I'm thinking VP should suit him just fine given his credentials.

It boggles my mind how many mouth-breathers are out there in this country. I guess you simply can't fix stupid.

GoNyGoNyGo
Member: #411
USA
7/2/2015  1:27 PM    LAST EDITED: 7/2/2015  1:30 PM
NardDogNation wrote:
GoNyGoNyGo wrote:
fishmike wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:

Because he has no experience whatsoever in running any kind of government agency. You wouldn't take LeBron and turn him into a baseball player because of his exploits in basketball. This should've been a pretty obvious point. That aside, I'd have to question how much of a "genius" would believe that homosexuality contributes to the fall of empires. Because in the land of the sane, that would make you pretty ****ing retarded and a horrible bigot. In any case, let's not pretend you're voting for Ben Carson. Judging from your post, you sound like a Rick Perry or Ted Cruz kind of guy.

And how is it that Hillary Clinton (who I'm no fan of) is in any way, shape, or form comparable to Donald Trump?

wow...not too opinionated are you? Whatever, you will get what you deserve. Those who run govt agencies are exactly the type we should not have running for office.

Mock the good people while supporting those who only will try to screw all of us. Good luck with that.

gunsnewing
USA
7/2/2015  2:34 PM
I don't agree with building a wall around Mexico to stop immigration. I rather it be an open door policy but once you come here you must attempt to integrate as you would anywhere in the world. You must be a contributing member of society. Not just milk the system. I mean is that asking for much? Is that not fair? It shocks me that none of these candidates can come up with a fair plan that is better for every one. Less government spending would mean more money for infrastructure, research and job creation. Since no one has step up to the plate i would be willing to vote for Trump and hope that congress keeps him in check. I know for a fact he will do a much better job handling ISIS and not let them walk all over us
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
7/2/2015  2:51 PM
gunsnewing wrote:I don't agree with building a wall around Mexico to stop immigration. I rather it be an open door policy but once you come here you must attempt to integrate as you would anywhere in the world. You must be a contributing member of society. Not just milk the system. I mean is that asking for much? Is that not fair? It shocks me that none of these candidates can come up with a fair plan that is better for every one. Less government spending would mean more money for infrastructure, research and job creation. Since no one has step up to the plate i would be willing to vote for Trump and hope that congress keeps him in check. I know for a fact he will do a much better job handling ISIS and not let them walk all over us

Trump is a despicable clown and you fell for his act.

You know for a fact that he will do a much better job handling ISIS? What kind of crack stupid are you on?

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
OT Donlad Trump #2 place now in Republican poll New Hampshire

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy