[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

2015 NBA Draft Night Thread - Draft Begins at 7 pm in Brooklyn
Author Thread
TPercy
Posts: 24879
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 2/5/2014
Member: #5748

6/26/2015  12:10 AM
CrushAlot wrote:It is looking like there will be some good undrafted free agents.

So many of them that are terrific defenders.

The Future is Bright!
AUTOADVERT
CrushAlot
Posts: 56904
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 7/25/2003
Member: #452
USA
6/26/2015  12:11 AM
TPercy wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:It is looking like there will be some good undrafted free agents.

So many of them that are terrific defenders.


It sounds like the knicks still have money to but a pick. I wonder if they try to get wood
You playTrey Burke... Wally Szcerbiak
TPercy
Posts: 24879
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 2/5/2014
Member: #5748

6/26/2015  12:12 AM
Quinn Cook should have stayed in school,what the hell was he thinking thinking that he could get drafted with talent level this high
The Future is Bright!
VDesai
Posts: 33999
Alba Posts: 43
Joined: 10/28/2003
Member: #477
USA
6/26/2015  12:13 AM
Id roll the dice on Upshaw here
TPercy
Posts: 24879
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 2/5/2014
Member: #5748

6/26/2015  12:13 AM
CrushAlot wrote:
TPercy wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:It is looking like there will be some good undrafted free agents.

So many of them that are terrific defenders.


It sounds like the knicks still have money to but a pick. I wonder if they try to get wood

Fine with me!

The Future is Bright!
CrushAlot
Posts: 56904
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 7/25/2003
Member: #452
USA
6/26/2015  12:15 AM
Nice pick by the Sixers. Wood still available.
You playTrey Burke... Wally Szcerbiak
TPercy
Posts: 24879
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 2/5/2014
Member: #5748

6/26/2015  12:17 AM
Alaxander,Wood,Hunter,Upshaw,and Holmes still avaible.
The Future is Bright!
CrushAlot
Posts: 56904
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 7/25/2003
Member: #452
USA
6/26/2015  12:18 AM
TPercy wrote:Alaxander,Wood,Hunter,Upshaw,and Holmes still avaible.
Wood is the most surprising to me. Did something come up with him. Upshaw has issues. He may have to prove himself in the d league.
You playTrey Burke... Wally Szcerbiak
BigDaddyG
Posts: 25924
Alba Posts: 3
Joined: 1/22/2010
Member: #3049

6/26/2015  12:19 AM
TPercy wrote:Quinn Cook should have stayed in school,what the hell was he thinking thinking that he could get drafted with talent level this high

I think he's senior.

Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
TPercy
Posts: 24879
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 2/5/2014
Member: #5748

6/26/2015  12:20 AM
CrushAlot wrote:
TPercy wrote:Alaxander,Wood,Hunter,Upshaw,and Holmes still avaible.
Wood is the most surprising to me. Did something come up with him. Upshaw has issues. He may have to prove himself in the d league.

I agree about Woods, all the teams going later in draft really liked the Euro options.

The Future is Bright!
TPercy
Posts: 24879
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 2/5/2014
Member: #5748

6/26/2015  12:21 AM
BigDaddyG wrote:
TPercy wrote:Quinn Cook should have stayed in school,what the hell was he thinking thinking that he could get drafted with talent level this high

I think he's senior.


Oh damm, he had me thinking he was a freshman.
The Future is Bright!
StillaKnicksfan
Posts: 20189
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 3/24/2010
Member: #3109
USA
6/26/2015  12:21 AM
Wow, there are a few undrafted guys that I hope that the Knicks are busy making calls.
MaTT4281
Posts: 30852
Alba Posts: 4
Joined: 1/16/2004
Member: #538
USA
6/26/2015  12:23 AM
That wraps it up. Can finally go to bed, but half expecting to wake up to several trades.
"I must break you." - Kristaps Porzingis to Rocky Balboa
yellowboy90
Posts: 33937
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 4/23/2011
Member: #3538

6/26/2015  12:23 AM
Cliff Alexander and Micheal Frazier need to be signed asap as UDFA.
TPercy
Posts: 24879
Alba Posts: 1
Joined: 2/5/2014
Member: #5748

6/26/2015  12:23 AM
Phill needs to get in touch with Woods,Cliffs or Holmes agent ASAP.
The Future is Bright!
CrushAlot
Posts: 56904
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 7/25/2003
Member: #452
USA
6/26/2015  12:24 AM
yellowboy90 wrote:Cliff Alexander and Micheal Frazier need to be signed asap as UDFA.

yep
You playTrey Burke... Wally Szcerbiak
CrushAlot
Posts: 56904
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 7/25/2003
Member: #452
USA
6/26/2015  12:24 AM
TPercy wrote:Phill needs to get in touch with Woods,Cliffs or Holmes agent ASAP.
yep
You playTrey Burke... Wally Szcerbiak
CrushAlot
Posts: 56904
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 7/25/2003
Member: #452
USA
6/26/2015  12:25 AM
^^^^Knicks need to sign one or two of these guys.
You playTrey Burke... Wally Szcerbiak
WaltLongmire
Posts: 27559
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 6/28/2014
Member: #5843

6/26/2015  12:28 AM
How many guys left did we actually work out?

Which Harrison did we work out?

EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
CrushAlot
Posts: 56904
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 7/25/2003
Member: #452
USA
6/26/2015  12:32 AM
Forgot about Mike Qualls. Prior to his injury I think he was a sleeper. Maybe he signs with Westchester if the Knicks help him threw his rehab and then he signs with the Knicks like Pierre Jackson with the Sixers.
You playTrey Burke... Wally Szcerbiak
2015 NBA Draft Night Thread - Draft Begins at 7 pm in Brooklyn

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.com All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.