[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Hello.. my name is McCringleberry
Author Thread
blkexec
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #748
6/11/2015  12:36 PM
jrodmc wrote:Is that like Irish for dingleberry?

The more I read about WCS, the less I like. That "has no touch around the rim except for putback dunks" is a little too much FluTyson for me...

I think i can come up with a comparison to ever bad player in the nba. Thats called the risk factor. Porzingis is projected to go 3rd....hes similar to barbs. Same with Kaminsky. If thats the case we shouldnt draft anybody because everybody has a negative comparison. ..to somebody.

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
AUTOADVERT
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
6/16/2015  8:17 AM
blkexec wrote:
jrodmc wrote:Is that like Irish for dingleberry?

The more I read about WCS, the less I like. That "has no touch around the rim except for putback dunks" is a little too much FluTyson for me...

I think i can come up with a comparison to ever bad player in the nba. Thats called the risk factor. Porzingis is projected to go 3rd....hes similar to barbs. Same with Kaminsky. If thats the case we shouldnt draft anybody because everybody has a negative comparison. ..to somebody.

I'm guessing you mean Bargs? Yeah, I know, fat finger smartphone syndrome.

I'm basing the comment and opinion on a number of his scouting low light reels, and the fact that it's been a consistent knock on him. I'm not saying we shouldn't draft somebody. I'm sure Mudiay and DRussell and the rest of the non-Towns and OK4's all have negatives as well.

I was extremely high on the WCS train a year or so ago, and that's been tempered by what little I've seen to counter the negatives about his offensive game, his consistency, and his intensity level.

Hello.. my name is McCringleberry

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy