StarksEwing1 wrote:Clyde kissing phils ass

Phil his buddy. Why would he diss him?

im kidding around stop being so sensitive
AUTOADVERT
TPercy
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #5748

4/15/2015  10:28 PM
Great with the loss and fantastic for Cole who got a personal best of 24pts on 16 shots and 15 rebounds! thats insane, Imagine if he could do that consistently during regular season.
The Future is Bright!
StarksEwing1
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4451

4/15/2015  10:30 PM
TPercy wrote:Great with the loss and fantastic for Cole who got a personal best of 24pts on 16 shots and 15 rebounds! thats insane, Imagine if he could do that consistently during regular season.
if he could hed be making a lot more money somewhere lol. Id rather we were dead last but im happy we didnt screw up tonight
VCoug
Member: #1406

4/15/2015  10:31 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
VCoug wrote:Thank God, I woke up this morning convinced we were going to win tonight, lose the coin flip with Philly, and then drop all the way to 6th. I've been trying to convince myself that Winslow, Porzingis, or Hezonja could end up being the best player in the draft.
my optimistic guess is we pick 3 or 4, which means russell or mudiay. Towns is my first pick but im sites he will be gone. Russell is my second choice

I really hope we don't fall further than 3rd. I think there's a decent chance that whoever picks 1 and 2 feels they need a wing and one of the two big men drops to us at 3. Of course, I'd prefer if we drafted 1 and got Towns.

Now the joy of my world is in Zion How beautiful if nothing more Than to wait at Zion's door I've never been in love like this before Now let me pray to keep you from The perils that will surely come
StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

4/15/2015  10:33 PM
VCoug wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
VCoug wrote:Thank God, I woke up this morning convinced we were going to win tonight, lose the coin flip with Philly, and then drop all the way to 6th. I've been trying to convince myself that Winslow, Porzingis, or Hezonja could end up being the best player in the draft.
my optimistic guess is we pick 3 or 4, which means russell or mudiay. Towns is my first pick but im sites he will be gone. Russell is my second choice

I really hope we don't fall further than 3rd. I think there's a decent chance that whoever picks 1 and 2 feels they need a wing and one of the two big men drops to us at 3. Of course, I'd prefer if we drafted 1 and got Towns.

minnesota most likely gets 2 since the worst record rarely wins the lottery. Usually the second to last team follows but we also have terrible luck so who knows
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
4/15/2015  10:54 PM
nixluva wrote:
martin wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:This was a reasonable outcome

The fans got free food and drink

We get a top 5 pick

The fear of paying Greg Monroe 68mm hopefully dawned on the Knicks

Haven't watched him much all season but not impressed at all. Would stay away

Please don't judge everything off of this. SVG is running the right offense for the rest of his team but Monroe doesn't fit. When he's off the floor they play 4 out PnR and shoot 3's. He just doesn't fit this offense. He would look totally different with the Knicks. Here he would have a legit role and would look WAY better. He can post, Pass, Run the floor well. He would be a good fit on this team.

You've got a lot to judge Monroe from

RIP Crushalot😞
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
4/15/2015  10:57 PM
Both Minny and Philly closed the season 0-10 and the Knicks went 3-7. They tanked much harder than the Knicks over the last 10 games. Still the Knicks managed to lock up #2 so it's not as bad as some feared. Gotta hope the balls fall our way.

s3231
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #544
USA
4/15/2015  11:35 PM
Granted I had a few beers in me at the game....but I thought Monroe looked good.

To nix's point, that Detroit offense really doesn't do him any justice. I was impressed with his passing as he found the open man on several occasions and wasn't trying to force anything offensively.

He's a top 20 rebounder too so I mean, we could certainly do worse. Like any free agent, it will all come down to price....

"This is a very cautious situation that we're in. You have to be conservative in terms of using your assets and using them wisely. We're building for the future." - Zeke (I guess not protecting a first round pick is being conservative)
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
4/16/2015  12:33 AM
s3231 wrote:Granted I had a few beers in me at the game....but I thought Monroe looked good.

To nix's point, that Detroit offense really doesn't do him any justice. I was impressed with his passing as he found the open man on several occasions and wasn't trying to force anything offensively.

He's a top 20 rebounder too so I mean, we could certainly do worse. Like any free agent, it will all come down to price....

The Pistons offense was a mess with Monroe in there standing out on the perimeter! I couldn't believe what I was seeing. He should be planted in the post nearly every time down and the offense run thru him at least to start. In the Triangle he'd get a lot more touches close to the basket and he can look to pass out of the post as well. Monroe actually runs the floor pretty well. I just don't think Detroit did him any justice playing him the way they did. He'll get way better numbers in the Triangle.
stopstandthere
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #6004

4/16/2015  2:37 AM
Great game guys, well done. It is a long season and finally ended.
Moonangie
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #2788

4/16/2015  11:10 AM
nixluva wrote:Both Minny and Philly closed the season 0-10 and the Knicks went 3-7. They tanked much harder than the Knicks over the last 10 games. Still the Knicks managed to lock up #2 so it's not as bad as some feared. Gotta hope the balls fall our way.

We are guaranteed a top 5 pick in this amazing draft. Yes, things could certainly be worse. Let's hope we get our guy, but regardless we will be adding talent in this draft.

TankThread: last hurrah vs Pistons

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy