Member: #3538

5/20/2015  7:14 PM
mreinman wrote:
fitzfarm wrote:
mreinman wrote:I just read that Mudiay shot 58% from the line

OUCH!

Barron Davis was a 50 % free throw shooter too

and?

sample size is way too low if you are using the Chinese data.

mreinman
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #3189

5/20/2015  7:18 PM
yellowboy90 wrote:
mreinman wrote:
fitzfarm wrote:

OUCH!

and?

yeah ... I need more data. Murky chinese bball ...

so here is what phil is thinking ....
nixluva
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #758
USA
5/20/2015  7:42 PM
mreinman wrote:
nixluva wrote:
mreinman wrote:
nixluva wrote:
mreinman wrote:
nixluva wrote:
mreinman wrote:
Moonangie wrote:
mreinman wrote:
Moonangie wrote:
mreinman wrote:
nixluva wrote:Watching the China videos you can see some interesting things from Mudiay. He's not playing wild or out of control for an 18 yr old. He was very patient in most cases. I think his shot will come. He's not a Rondo in terms of shooting IMO. Moves the ball and plays within the offense.

he plays relatively under control but don't see the "special" factor that makes him a top 5 especially without a really good shot.

Teams will figure out that he can't shoot and start laying off him.

too many times I have see where we think that players will "learn to shoot". Curry and Russell are shooters

Curry and Russell are ELITE shooters. That doesn't mean other players "can't" shoot. Mudiay will not be a Curry or Russell, but being a Mudiay is probably more than enough, especially in the triangle. And his shooting will improve, much like John Wall's did over the past few years. I am more concerned about his defensive abilities, since shutting down shooters is absolutely critical to winning in today's NBA.

who in the NBA can shut down shooters? Tony Allen? He was exploited pretty badly.

If Mudiay can turn into John Wall, I will be happy. What if there is a better chance that he turns into Tyreke Evans. Did Evans learn how to shoot?

Look at the teams still alive, you NEED to be able to shoot and shoot well. There are exceptions but not many.

From what I have seen of him, he's not a bad shooter. I trust Larry Brown when he says Mudiay needs to tweak his shooting form, not "fix" it. Mudiay is basically an 18yo. He has four years to get where a college senior is already. I think the boy will become a star in this league. He has amazing instincts, high IQ, great vision and passing acumen, and an uncanny ability to score - in the paint AND shooting, although more of the former. He has Westbrook-like athleticism with Wall-like handle/speed/control. If he plays solid defense, he could be the ROTY.

and if you had a choice of him or russell you take him?

Mudiay is coming in as a better pure PG than Wall was when he came in. I like both Russell and Mudiay, but prefer Russell little more since he is such a good shooter, but at the same time he's not nearly the kind of penetrator and finisher that Mudiay is. Mudiay already has an NBA build and he's a good deal stronger going to the basket. I'm a bit worried about Russell being a bit too frail. Mudiay can finish thru contact better. It's very close tho which is why they are bunched up next to each other in the draft.

curry is frail.

today, you need a combo guard who can shoot. Look at who is left. Wall is one comp and him not being able to shoot is still a problem.

I see Mudiay as a good player who may drop passed 6.

How many combo guards are at the level of Steph or Harden? At least Mudiay has a chance to improve. I think perhaps you're assuming that Mudiay is a horrible shooter when you don't really know what his current development is. No one has seen the kid for months. If he's made improvement, as his trainer has said he has, I think this kid is certainly worth a #4 pick. It would be a mistake to discount this kid simply because he needs to improve his shooting. His shot isn't broken, it just needs work. There's a huge difference between him and some kid that has horrible shooting mechanics and obvious lack of shooting talent overall.

c'mon! his trainer said that he improved?

I don't claim to know enough about mudiay but with his reported shooting issue and the murkiness of him playing in china, I would run.

Remember, phil does not have hinkie's advantage with a zillion picks. He needs to take a surer thing and can't afford to be wrong.

And, hinkie scouted Mudiay more than anyone and he can afford to screw up. If he passes, that is a big red light.

Another thing, Mudiay may be a better fit in the triangle than in a more modern offense.

What the F do I care if Hinkie Takes Russell. This man has been running thru talent so he's not exactly the 100% lock on talent evaluation either. Mudiay's trainer has a reputation to uphold so that is one reason to believe him when he says that the kid is working hard on improving his skills and showing progress. You have no special information on his progress so what his trainer is saying at least has some validity in comparison with your negative comments based on conjecture. It makes little sense to piss on the kid cuz he's not completely finished product.

Offense: Mudiay is a versatile point guard who excels in the pick-and-roll and the post. "He's a big, strong guy that can take advantage of mismatches," said his trainer, Joe Abunassar, who's been working with him for the past two months in Los Angeles. "What makes him so good is that the stuff he does translates very well to the NBA. I think he probably will be a better NBA player than he would've been in college."

Whereas many young point guards tend to play too fast, Abunassar said Mudiay has a knack for timing and creativity off the dribble with his crossover, pull-up jumpers and hesitation moves to get to the basket. Those traits, along with his speed, enable him to be effective in transition and the half court. "His high basketball IQ has always been really impressive to me," said a scout with the Chinese Basketball Association, where Mudiay played this season. "He has a very good vision that's more mature than his age."

Defense: It's a work in progress, with signs of upside. "We've been working on defending pick-and-rolls and pressing up on guys," Abunassar said. "I think his lateral speed is outstanding, and has ability to change directions."

Improvements: For one, Mudiay's jump shot. "A Spurs scout thought that he had a very good form, but he just needed to work on being more consistent," the CBA scout said. "Everyone says it's lack of practice." Abunassar said that's been a key focus in training, and Mudiay has improved. "He has elite range and mechanics," he said. In addition, Mudiay needs to be a bit more efficient with his mid-range game. "He likes to attack the basket every time, and he can probably stand to pull up more," the CBA scout said. "If he wants to have longevity in his career, he has to choose when to attack wisely."

Intangibles: Mudiay, who can speak French, understands how to adjust to new cultures. He went from being born in the Congo to living in the states for high school and then heading to China to play professionally. Even though he sprained his ankle there and missed most of the season—he's been healed for a few months—he stuck out his contract and put in the rehab and shooting work. "One of my clients is Yi Jianlian, and he played with Emmanuel in China," Abunassar said. "The first thing he said to me about Emmanuel was, 'He's a good kid and a hard worker and a really good player.'"

you are gonna get into your mood and take this south? Ok ... fine.

I am not negative on the kid, I have doubts if he is good enough for a #4 pick. (seriously dude?)

and saying anything that his trainer says as an argument is beyond silly even for you.

Mudiay is not ours yes, there is no point in you getting insulted on his behalf

It's not my attitude that is the problem here. We're looking at the top players likely to be at our spot to draft. I still want the Knicks to be able to bring in a kid who can develop into a star for this team. Of course i'm pulling for any kid we have a chance to draft! Most of what you've been saying is just snarky BS and not really based on any current information. That's why I posted what I did. It's a lot more relevant than anything you've been posting.

We'll get more info on how Mudiay looks after the workouts as with the other options. If we're getting some insight from those who are watching him I think it has some value even if they're supporters like his trainer. It's not like he said Mudiay was drilling shots from everywhere. He actually pointed out his weaknesses and what he's been working on and that makes his comments more believable. If you're gonna come back at me please make sure it's not just with snarky jokes cuz that's not how I do things and you probably should have noticed that by now.

mreinman

5/20/2015  8:01 PM
nixluva wrote:
mreinman wrote:
nixluva wrote:
mreinman wrote:
nixluva wrote:
mreinman wrote:
nixluva wrote:
mreinman wrote:
Moonangie wrote:
mreinman wrote:
Moonangie wrote:
mreinman wrote:
nixluva wrote:Watching the China videos you can see some interesting things from Mudiay. He's not playing wild or out of control for an 18 yr old. He was very patient in most cases. I think his shot will come. He's not a Rondo in terms of shooting IMO. Moves the ball and plays within the offense.

he plays relatively under control but don't see the "special" factor that makes him a top 5 especially without a really good shot.

too many times I have see where we think that players will "learn to shoot". Curry and Russell are shooters

Curry and Russell are ELITE shooters. That doesn't mean other players "can't" shoot. Mudiay will not be a Curry or Russell, but being a Mudiay is probably more than enough, especially in the triangle. And his shooting will improve, much like John Wall's did over the past few years. I am more concerned about his defensive abilities, since shutting down shooters is absolutely critical to winning in today's NBA.

who in the NBA can shut down shooters? Tony Allen? He was exploited pretty badly.

If Mudiay can turn into John Wall, I will be happy. What if there is a better chance that he turns into Tyreke Evans. Did Evans learn how to shoot?

Look at the teams still alive, you NEED to be able to shoot and shoot well. There are exceptions but not many.

From what I have seen of him, he's not a bad shooter. I trust Larry Brown when he says Mudiay needs to tweak his shooting form, not "fix" it. Mudiay is basically an 18yo. He has four years to get where a college senior is already. I think the boy will become a star in this league. He has amazing instincts, high IQ, great vision and passing acumen, and an uncanny ability to score - in the paint AND shooting, although more of the former. He has Westbrook-like athleticism with Wall-like handle/speed/control. If he plays solid defense, he could be the ROTY.

Mudiay is coming in as a better pure PG than Wall was when he came in. I like both Russell and Mudiay, but prefer Russell little more since he is such a good shooter, but at the same time he's not nearly the kind of penetrator and finisher that Mudiay is. Mudiay already has an NBA build and he's a good deal stronger going to the basket. I'm a bit worried about Russell being a bit too frail. Mudiay can finish thru contact better. It's very close tho which is why they are bunched up next to each other in the draft.

curry is frail.

today, you need a combo guard who can shoot. Look at who is left. Wall is one comp and him not being able to shoot is still a problem.

I see Mudiay as a good player who may drop passed 6.

How many combo guards are at the level of Steph or Harden? At least Mudiay has a chance to improve. I think perhaps you're assuming that Mudiay is a horrible shooter when you don't really know what his current development is. No one has seen the kid for months. If he's made improvement, as his trainer has said he has, I think this kid is certainly worth a #4 pick. It would be a mistake to discount this kid simply because he needs to improve his shooting. His shot isn't broken, it just needs work. There's a huge difference between him and some kid that has horrible shooting mechanics and obvious lack of shooting talent overall.

c'mon! his trainer said that he improved?

I don't claim to know enough about mudiay but with his reported shooting issue and the murkiness of him playing in china, I would run.

Remember, phil does not have hinkie's advantage with a zillion picks. He needs to take a surer thing and can't afford to be wrong.

And, hinkie scouted Mudiay more than anyone and he can afford to screw up. If he passes, that is a big red light.

Another thing, Mudiay may be a better fit in the triangle than in a more modern offense.

What the F do I care if Hinkie Takes Russell. This man has been running thru talent so he's not exactly the 100% lock on talent evaluation either. Mudiay's trainer has a reputation to uphold so that is one reason to believe him when he says that the kid is working hard on improving his skills and showing progress. You have no special information on his progress so what his trainer is saying at least has some validity in comparison with your negative comments based on conjecture. It makes little sense to piss on the kid cuz he's not completely finished product.

Offense: Mudiay is a versatile point guard who excels in the pick-and-roll and the post. "He's a big, strong guy that can take advantage of mismatches," said his trainer, Joe Abunassar, who's been working with him for the past two months in Los Angeles. "What makes him so good is that the stuff he does translates very well to the NBA. I think he probably will be a better NBA player than he would've been in college."

Whereas many young point guards tend to play too fast, Abunassar said Mudiay has a knack for timing and creativity off the dribble with his crossover, pull-up jumpers and hesitation moves to get to the basket. Those traits, along with his speed, enable him to be effective in transition and the half court. "His high basketball IQ has always been really impressive to me," said a scout with the Chinese Basketball Association, where Mudiay played this season. "He has a very good vision that's more mature than his age."

Defense: It's a work in progress, with signs of upside. "We've been working on defending pick-and-rolls and pressing up on guys," Abunassar said. "I think his lateral speed is outstanding, and has ability to change directions."

Improvements: For one, Mudiay's jump shot. "A Spurs scout thought that he had a very good form, but he just needed to work on being more consistent," the CBA scout said. "Everyone says it's lack of practice." Abunassar said that's been a key focus in training, and Mudiay has improved. "He has elite range and mechanics," he said. In addition, Mudiay needs to be a bit more efficient with his mid-range game. "He likes to attack the basket every time, and he can probably stand to pull up more," the CBA scout said. "If he wants to have longevity in his career, he has to choose when to attack wisely."

Intangibles: Mudiay, who can speak French, understands how to adjust to new cultures. He went from being born in the Congo to living in the states for high school and then heading to China to play professionally. Even though he sprained his ankle there and missed most of the season—he's been healed for a few months—he stuck out his contract and put in the rehab and shooting work. "One of my clients is Yi Jianlian, and he played with Emmanuel in China," Abunassar said. "The first thing he said to me about Emmanuel was, 'He's a good kid and a hard worker and a really good player.'"

you are gonna get into your mood and take this south? Ok ... fine.

I am not negative on the kid, I have doubts if he is good enough for a #4 pick. (seriously dude?)

and saying anything that his trainer says as an argument is beyond silly even for you.

Mudiay is not ours yes, there is no point in you getting insulted on his behalf

It's not my attitude that is the problem here. We're looking at the top players likely to be at our spot to draft. I still want the Knicks to be able to bring in a kid who can develop into a star for this team. Of course i'm pulling for any kid we have a chance to draft! Most of what you've been saying is just snarky BS and not really based on any current information. That's why I posted what I did. It's a lot more relevant than anything you've been posting.

We'll get more info on how Mudiay looks after the workouts as with the other options. If we're getting some insight from those who are watching him I think it has some value even if they're supporters like his trainer. It's not like he said Mudiay was drilling shots from everywhere. He actually pointed out his weaknesses and what he's been working on and that makes his comments more believable. If you're gonna come back at me please make sure it's not just with snarky jokes cuz that's not how I do things and you probably should have noticed that by now.

we should ask him mom what she thinks, i mean who knows him better than she does?

nixluva
USA
5/20/2015  9:06 PM
It's gonna be telling what the reports are from workouts. It'll be the 1st time we get an update on what these players look like now. Hopefully Russell and Mudiay have good showings. If they're the best players where we pick it's better to have options. The more the merrier.
WaltLongmire
Member: #5843

5/20/2015  11:15 PM
mreinman wrote:
yellowboy90 wrote:
mreinman wrote:
fitzfarm wrote:

OUCH!

and?

yeah ... I need more data. Murky chinese bball ...

..And aren't those murky Chinese statisticians still figuring out FT% by using the abacus? Our modern American calculations would probably put Mudiay at 75% from the line.

EnySpree: Can we agree to agree not to mention Phil Jackson and triangle for the rest of our lives?
MS
Member: #724
5/20/2015  11:23 PM
Look for Philly to take the kid now that he is the guy we need.
mreinman

5/20/2015  11:23 PM
MS wrote:Look for Philly to take the kid now that he is the guy we need.

have no fear ...

gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
5/20/2015  11:27 PM
Get me Demarcus Cousins for the 4th pick and I might care about this team again
mreinman

5/20/2015  11:30 PM
gunsnewing wrote:Get me Demarcus Cousins for the 4th pick and I might care about this team again

i think that this deserves its own thread

Moonangie
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #2788

5/20/2015  11:50 PM
mreinman wrote:
Moonangie wrote:
mreinman wrote:
Moonangie wrote:
mreinman wrote:

No way, I'd take Russell in a heartbeat. But that won't be an option.

blkexec
Member: #748
5/20/2015  11:58 PM
http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2015/05/13/4-reasons-sixers-fans-should-yearn-for-emmanuel-mudiay/
Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
nixluva
USA
5/21/2015  12:05 AM
For more on Mudiay, we spoke with Ryan Blake, the senior scouting consultant for the NBA, and ESPN Insider Fran Fraschilla, who has watched Mudiay extensively in high school and in China.

Blake said the 6-foot-5 Mudiay will be able to play both guard positions in the NBA and should be able to get to the rim. That's an area where the Knicks struggled last season.

"He's a solid-sized combo guard," Blake said. "He attacks the rim with quickness, has wiry strength and is a good board man for his size. The only thing that concerns is his perimeter shooting. He wasn't bad, he shot around 35 percent when he was over there."

Fraschilla believes Mudiay can develop into a strong perimeter defender, which the Knicks have lacked in recent seasons.

"There's no reason he should not become a very good defender because he's got positional size, speed, quickness and strength," Fraschilla said. "It's just now a matter of 'want to' with him. My dealing with him is he's a high-character kid."

Interestingly, Fraschilla also sees Mudiay as a player who can contribute right away. He projects the 19-year-old as a quality starter in his rookie season.

"Point guards have had a relatively easy adjustment to the NBA -- a lot of the dynamic young guards had instant impact," Fraschilla said. "The game's not as physical on the perimeter anymore. Hand-checking is not allowed. There's a lot of freedom for quick, talented guards."

The Knicks have done their homework thus far on Mudiay. They've scouted him extensively, watching him in person during the season, according to league sources. They have yet to schedule a workout with him.

Mudiay also seems like a player who can adjust well. He has already lived in China, some 7,500 miles away from his Dallas home. He made it clear earlier this week that he'd have no problem playing for Phil Jackson and the Knicks.

Bynum had nothing but high praise Wednesday for the star he replaced.
“He is a great kid,” Bynum, who finished the season playing with the Wizards, said in a text message. “Very eager and willing to learn and a very fast learner. Really good in pick and roll and open court and he has the ability to be a lockdown defender.”
Mudiay showed in a small sample what he can do in his 12 total games (10 regular season, two playoffs) in China. He averaged 18.0 points, 6.3 rebounds, 5.0 assists and 1.6 steals.
nixluva
USA
5/21/2015  12:23 AM
blkexec wrote:http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2015/05/13/4-reasons-sixers-fans-should-yearn-for-emmanuel-mudiay/

Thanks for posting this.

By Andrew Porter
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Last year, I hitched my proverbial Sixers draft wagon to Andrew Wiggins and naturally Sam Hinkie crushed my dreams (I’m coped with Joel Embiid, and some, however).
This year, I’m hitching my proverbial Sixers draft wagon to Emmanuel Mudiay. With the NBA Draft Lottery just six days away, here’s why.

4. He said no to Larry Brown

Wouldn’t there just be some sort of beautiful poetry in Mudiay saying no to Brown and then coming to Philly and winning a championship with the Sixers, something Brown couldn’t do?

Mudiay was the top ranked point-guard in the country from Grace Preparatory Academy in Arlington, Texas. He committed to play for Brown at SMU, but realized the best decision for him and his family was that he earned some money by playing ball internationally.

“And after sitting down with Coach Brown and my family,” Mudiay said a 2014 interview, “We decided that the best way for me to provide for my mom was to forgo college and pursue professional basketball opportunities.

Mudiay chose to play in the Chinese Basketball League last year.

In an interview with Scout.com, Mudiay said playing in China “gave me a better challenge than college would have given me.”
“Will Bynum, Jeff Adrien, Stephon Marbury, Al Harrington, Willie Warren, all of the players I was playing against told me what to expect in the league,” Mudiay said in the interview. “They’ve been there and played there. I played against a lot of NBA players and it got the best out of me.”

3. Basketball IQ, Intangibles, Personality

According to NBA shooting coach and consultant David Nurse, Mudiay has the intangibles to be an NBA star. In Nurse’s must read Mudiay article for HoopsHype.com, he talks about the ‘LeBron James Factor.’

“What I call the ‘LeBron James Factor.’ In no way am I comparing him to LBJ, but don’t sleep on Mudiay and his basketball savvy,” Nurse wrote. “You might not think his choice to bolt to China was smart, but on court, he’s as smart as you will find in a young, high potential-packed point guard.”
As for Mudiay’s personality off-the-court?

“One would think as an 18 year old in China with deep pockets, extra down time, and all the foreign media attention on him, there would be a few stories here and there popping up of Mudiay run-ins with the law, extravagant parties, or even just late nights out in the city,” Nurse explained. “Nope, none. I asked numerous knowledgeable trusted sources in China to find any interesting behind-the-scenes story that they could provide on Mudiay, but to no avail. Clean as a whistle.”

2. He’s an analytics guy!

Oh my God, Hinkie must love this kid!
Here is Lukas Peng, a scout in China on Mudiay via Nurse’s article.
“It’s very rare in China to see someone consciously look for highly-efficient analytical offensive situations – corner three-point shooters, rim attacks and dives, and even finding the open man in their best scoring position in transition like Mudiay does.”

He’s a streaky shooter, not a great shooter, but he knows that. And he works hard and wants to improve that.
And he has nice form, if that’s worth anything.

1. His game

A 19-year-old 6’5″, 200-pound point guard with a 6’9″ wingspan and elite explosiveness like John Wall, Tyreke Evans, and Russell Westbrook. Mudiay’s only real weakness is his streaky shooting, but admittedly (a la Derrick Rose, LeBron James, and the aforementioned Evans, Wall, and Westbrook), his game is based on power, athleticism, slashing, creating, driving, dishing, and finishing at the rim.
Daniel O’Brien of Bleacher Report, says Mudiay’s “ceiling could ultimately be higher than anyone else’s in this draft.”

nixluva
USA
5/21/2015  12:31 AM
I also found this insightful:

Top 2015 NBA Draft Prospects Per 40 Minutes (2014-15)
Team PTS REB AST FG% 3FG%
Jahlil Okafor Duke 23.1 11.5 1.8 .668 N/A
Karl Towns Kentucky 19.5 12.7 2.2 .563 N/A
D'Angelo Russell Ohio State 22.7 6.7 5.9 .449 .411
Emmanuel Mudiay Guangdong 22.9 7.9 7.5 .478 .342
crzymdups
Member: #671
USA
5/21/2015  12:48 AM
I could see the Sixers taking Mudiay over Russell.

Look, if Mudiay is there at four, the Knicks have to take him.

It's a four player draft as far as the Knicks are concerned. Don't try to get clever or fancy.

¿ △ ?
nixluva
USA
5/21/2015  12:54 AM
crzymdups wrote:I could see the Sixers taking Mudiay over Russell.

Look, if Mudiay is there at four, the Knicks have to take him.

It's a four player draft as far as the Knicks are concerned. Don't try to get clever or fancy.

Yeah I know they've been talking about trades, but I honestly think that is just to test the market and see what people are offering. I think they realize the value of the pick and would only trade if they were blown away. It wouldn't make any sense otherwise. Despite what some people and the media think the Knicks actually have great scouts. They will have a very detailed report on every player. I've read that the Knicks scouted Mudiay heavily in High School and China.
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
5/21/2015  1:05 AM    LAST EDITED: 5/21/2015  1:10 AM
The upside of drafting Mudiay is that he would be THE hedge against the inevitable fall of both melo and Jackson. I have so little confidence in this organization that it's always about today with incredible short sighted ness. Of course there is a balance in retooling rebuilding and at the core you try go win games. I'm high on Kaminsky for the triangle if that is the goal. There is NO other player available 4 better for the triangle than Frank. If we take a look at what might be the best for the Knicks in the long run the answer might be Mudiay. Mudiay is a pure 1 I watched as much film as there is on him today nd I saw significant difference in his play vs what he is compared to Tyreke Evans. Mudiay is a better pure pg than Russell even if people think Russell is a better passer there is a difference. Mudiay is built to play up tempo he is not a premium player for the triangle he does not shoot well yet and he needs the ball in his hands a lot to make plays. In some ways I felt I was watching a small magic Johnson a guy who can run Showtime. His innate point guard skills and high iq are evident he's a better pg than Russell and I have no doubt about that. The people making decisions don't give a sht about the future passed 24 months. Who knows if this team has already committed this pick to a trade-- that is how the knicks are run. But for the longer term knicks fans you know the guys who care about the knicks-- not melo Jackson even dolan--I mean the fan-- not neccesarily the 80k a year ticket holder but the millions of fans who follow the team as. part of their exsistence--then take Mudiay and don't look back. This stupid stuff about Porzinigis he's got an ectomorphic body type he's going to get hurt within his first 5 years and it will all be downhill. Justice Winslow is NOT d wade. D wade had significant playmaking ability at Marquette and also owned the best b line drive in nba history Winslow not close. It is possible that Winslow could turn into a version of harden-- that is possible but it's not a given. It's.a given that Mudiay will be able to run the club very well cor 12 -14 years-- and that is the best value. Can the Knicks pick up his running mate from high school Jordan Mickey as well?It would make a ton of sense he's the most under rated player in the draft and gives him a natural athletic running mate.
RIP Crushalot😞
callmened
Member: #4234

5/21/2015  1:21 AM
i agree that he has better upside than Russell. yes russell can shoot it better but hes not explosive, doesnt have look to pass (even though he has great vision) and he cant play defense. Mudiay is a pass first defensive lead guard that reminds me of j. wall. its the shooting that needs to improve. guards like this are the FUTURE of the NBA.
Knicks should be improved: win about 40 games and maybe sneak into the playoffs. Melo, Rose and even Noah will have some nice moments however this team should be about PORZINGUS. the sooner they make him the primary player, the better
The Case for Emmanuel Mudiay

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy