Member: #3189

5/19/2015  11:17 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
mreinman wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
mreinman wrote:
nixluva wrote:
DJMUSIC wrote:Mudiay game play is a bigger version/dunker of Brandon Jennings
I see no big huge Defensive highlights of Mudiay rest of game and appears to need to develop a shot
since dunking is all I seen good beside a decent passing game.

However at 6 5 he didnt seem like a Dwayne Wade type whom came into the league with less credentials
Cant mention Mudiay yet to Wade not even close ..in Dwade rookie year
We know Dwade was 2way player before his rings!

How can you compare this kid to Brandon Jennings? If you're gonna knock the kid you've got to do better than that. Scouts say Mudiay has the physical tools to be a very good defender. I really don't worry too much about that part of his game. He rebounds and can push the ball and create for others or finish the break himself.

You guys do realize that you're talking about a kid that was playing in a pro league at 18? He just turned 19 in March. You have to project what he's going to be as he continues to develop. He's not even close to his peak yet and he's already a legit PG with court vision and good passing ability. There's a reason he was recruited by Larry Brown. The Kid was a top PG prospect.

Just cuz we missed out on a top 3 draft spot is no reason to kick dirt on this kid. We have to see what they say about him after the workouts.

don't waste too many posts on him. He won't be a knick

It was posted earlier that leaked scouting reports had the Knicks liking him more than Russell. Are you thinking they take Stein?

No. I think they take Winslow

I think if it's not Mudiay it should be Winslow but Stein is the other guy linked the most to the Knicks. Melo did spend time with Winslow but he loved that guard from Baltimore, Selby?

says who?

so here is what phil is thinking ....
AUTOADVERT
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
5/19/2015  11:20 PM
mreinman wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
mreinman wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
mreinman wrote:
nixluva wrote:
I see no big huge Defensive highlights of Mudiay rest of game and appears to need to develop a shot

However at 6 5 he didnt seem like a Dwayne Wade type whom came into the league with less credentials

How can you compare this kid to Brandon Jennings? If you're gonna knock the kid you've got to do better than that. Scouts say Mudiay has the physical tools to be a very good defender. I really don't worry too much about that part of his game. He rebounds and can push the ball and create for others or finish the break himself.

You guys do realize that you're talking about a kid that was playing in a pro league at 18? He just turned 19 in March. You have to project what he's going to be as he continues to develop. He's not even close to his peak yet and he's already a legit PG with court vision and good passing ability. There's a reason he was recruited by Larry Brown. The Kid was a top PG prospect.

Just cuz we missed out on a top 3 draft spot is no reason to kick dirt on this kid. We have to see what they say about him after the workouts.

It was posted earlier that leaked scouting reports had the Knicks liking him more than Russell. Are you thinking they take Stein?

I think if it's not Mudiay it should be Winslow but Stein is the other guy linked the most to the Knicks. Melo did spend time with Winslow but he loved that guard from Baltimore, Selby?

says who?

Stein has already worked out for the Knicks. The leaked scouting report had Mudiay rated higher than Russell. Melo hung out with Winslow.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
mreinman wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
mreinman wrote:
nixluva wrote:

I could see the Knicks taking Winslow. He's got all the intangibles in addition to his physical talent and skills. He's also less of a question mark. I don't know if his upside is as high as a Mudiay could be but you would know what you're getting with Winslow. Really intense 2 way player who knows how to win. Not much not to like about Winslow.
mreinman
Alba Posts: 1

its all bs
mreinman

5/19/2015  11:22 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
mreinman wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
mreinman wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
mreinman wrote:
nixluva wrote:

says who?

Stein has already worked out for the Knicks. The leaked scouting report had Mudiay rated higher than Russell. Melo hung out with Winslow.

its all bs and smokescreen kgb style

nixluva
USA
5/19/2015  11:26 PM
It's not like it's a stretch to think the Knicks would consider Winslow at #4. All of these players are packed pretty tight in terms of their talent. I'd have no problem with either Mudiay or Winslow. Stein is a bit more of a stretch but there's a case to be made that his lateral quickness and shot blocking could be worth a high pick. I don't have him going that high tho. I thought Stein was only an option if they traded down.
DJMUSIC
Member: #1283

5/19/2015  11:26 PM
nixluva wrote:

I am not trying nixluva to kick dirt.. I actually like Mudiay
but not at #4 pick, ALL the highlights I seen is offensive end only

Can you find one!? with his defending end? I know he can pass but
I am interested in the 2 way game and he is int'l ..so have not seen much
but I dont get the idea that mudiay is a slam dunk star. He can be in NBA is word
but alot of us hears stuff more than seen stuff.

He seems like an offensive buckets highlight reel ..and DJ isnt interested in solely that. !

Turntable Musiclover & Mix-Master-ologist
anrst
Member: #1054
USA
5/19/2015  11:27 PM
nothing wrong with being a ball dominant guard, but just wait until this rookie has the rock and melo is punkin him out for not lobbin it his way for some iso action.
CrushAlot
USA
5/19/2015  11:28 PM
mreinman wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
mreinman wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
mreinman wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
mreinman wrote:
nixluva wrote:

says who?

If you have that much foresight why do you win those games at the end of the season?
DJMUSIC
Member: #1283

5/19/2015  11:32 PM
I really wanted towns
still do

I am Piscataway resident

however I prefer Winslow if that is #4
Justise is a mini -Lebron body without all his HOF talent and skill
however Winslow dont need ball to be effective and has a good high ceiling

You see his body ?
He'll pump it up quick in NBA
but he is low keyed to be a star but has the tools

Turntable Musiclover & Mix-Master-ologist
mreinman

5/19/2015  11:35 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
mreinman wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
mreinman wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
mreinman wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
mreinman wrote:
nixluva wrote:

says who?

If you have that much foresight why do you win those games at the end of the season?

because you are the zen master and that allows you to do stupid things

CrushAlot
USA
5/19/2015  11:43 PM
mreinman wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
mreinman wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
mreinman wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
mreinman wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
mreinman wrote:
nixluva wrote:

says who?

because you are the zen master and that allows you to do stupid things

I haven't heard Melo endorse drafting Winslow but it would be funny if they got the guy Melo wanted.
nixluva
USA
5/19/2015  11:52 PM
DJMUSIC wrote:I really wanted towns
still do

I am Piscataway resident

You see his body ?

Winslow could very well be the pick. He's got the right qualities to be a Phil type player. 2 way player with good BB IQ, passing and plays without the ball. He checks all the boxes. I don't know if his upside is as high as some other prospects but you know what you're getting.

Sangfroid
Member: #2784

5/20/2015  12:09 AM
nixluva wrote:
still do

I am Piscataway resident

You see his body ?

Winslow could very well be the pick. He's got the right qualities to be a Phil type player. 2 way player with good BB IQ, passing and plays without the ball. He checks all the boxes. I don't know if his upside is as high as some other prospects but you know what you're getting.

Phil is going to have the sit down with Coach K. Winslow will be the #4 pick, to the Knicks.

"We are playing a game. We are playing at not playing a game..."
crzymdups
Member: #671
USA
5/20/2015  12:21 AM
I think Mudiay should be the pick. I know Phil is a Jedi and doesn't like point guards or whatever, but I hope he pulls his head out of his ass long enough to realize the Knicks need a point guard. Or Phil could just retire and let Isiah make the pick?
¿ △ ?
nixluva
USA
5/20/2015  12:25 AM
Sangfroid wrote:
nixluva wrote:
still do

I am Piscataway resident

You see his body ?

Phil is going to have the sit down with Coach K. Winslow will be the #4 pick, to the Knicks.

I see Winslow as a SG in the NBA. He's really SG size and he can always slide to SF if needed. The Knicks have to judge who they think will be the better NBA player. Mudiay or Winslow. Right now i'd say Winslow is more NBA ready, but is his upside as high as Mudiay once he fully develops? I don't know but hope Phil and his staff have all the right intel on that. The workouts are going to be very interesting.
nixluva
USA
5/20/2015  12:29 AM
crzymdups wrote:I think Mudiay should be the pick. I know Phil is a Jedi and doesn't like point guards or whatever, but I hope he pulls his head out of his ass long enough to realize the Knicks need a point guard. Or Phil could just retire and let Isiah make the pick?

Hey man, just remember that Phil is a man who's personally coached some of the greatest players in the NBA and PLAYED with some of the greatest players in the NBA. He learned from GM's like Jerry West and Jerry Krause. Don't be like some of these other guys who don't fully respect the massive amount of knowledge Phil has acquired over the decades. It's really nonsensical to have that kind of disrespect for a man that has seen that much winning. You think you might learn a little something learning at the feet of greatness like he's seen?

Phil has the reference of Jordan and Kobe in his mind when he views any guard. Just try to remember those things when you make jokes about Phil. No one has spent more time with greatness than this man.

crzymdups
USA
5/20/2015  12:34 AM
nixluva wrote:
crzymdups wrote:I think Mudiay should be the pick. I know Phil is a Jedi and doesn't like point guards or whatever, but I hope he pulls his head out of his ass long enough to realize the Knicks need a point guard. Or Phil could just retire and let Isiah make the pick?

Hey man, just remember that Phil is a man who's personally coached some of the greatest players in the NBA and PLAYED with some of the greatest players in the NBA. He learned from GM's like Jerry West and Jerry Krause. Don't be like some of these other guys who don't fully respect the massive amount of knowledge Phil has acquired over the decades. It's really nonsensical to have that kind of disrespect for a man that has seen that much winning. You think you might learn a little something learning at the feet of greatness like he's seen?

Phil has the reference of Jordan and Kobe in his mind when he views any guard. Just try to remember those things when you make jokes about Phil. No one has spent more time with greatness than this man.

Well, to be fair, Iman Shumpert and JR Smith got to spend more time with greatness than Phil this season when he gave them to Lebron James for free so Lebron could make the Finals again.

Phil was a great coach. So far, he's been the worst executive the Knicks have ever had, which is pretty impressive. Somewhere Isiah is laughing and waiting to get his old job back.

¿ △ ?
CrushAlot
USA
5/20/2015  12:34 AM

The Knicks scouted Mudiay. I agree that he shoukd be the pick. I think Phil takes him or stein. The Knicks seem to have a lot of interest in Stein. Not sure if they have a trade scenario in place if stein is available later or if they would consider him at 4.

crzymdups
USA
5/20/2015  12:39 AM
CrushAlot wrote:

The Knicks scouted Mudiay. I agree that he shoukd be the pick. I think Phil takes him or stein. The Knicks seem to have a lot of interest in Stein. Not sure if they have a trade scenario in place if stein is available later or if they would consider him at 4.

If Phil uses the #4 pick on Stein after giving Tyson Chandler away for nothing, that really will be quite funny.

I hope they just take who they want to take at 4 and stop trying to outsmart everyone. Take Mudiay or Winslow or maybe the "basketball gods" smile on us and we get Russell.

Don't take Kaminsky or Stein just because you think you need a big guy. There are plenty of big guys in FA.

¿ △ ?
The Case for Emmanuel Mudiay

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy