Splat
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #5862

3/27/2015  11:12 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
TPercy wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
TPercy wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:Only watched the second half but nice effort from the Knicks. Early really looked good.

Yup, finally letting loose

Breen mentioned that he might finally be over his knee injury. He was a live wire out there tonight.

And the annyoing thing was that people were already calling to trade him! His talent is evident, it is just that for the past season due to injuries and being in the league he has been playing like a bitch.

Yeah. I thought he might get moved on draft night. He has been looking like a keeper. Shved, Early, Galloway and a couple of the vets to round out the roster and the Knicks could be in really good shape next year. So many good players in the tournament and the Knicks should be able to get a 10+ year starter.

Tons of guys in the game threads early in the season were going on about how Early sucks. I thought he always looked like a guy who had talent and some natural grace and footwork. Early and Thanasis are currently the two players with "potential" that could be fun to watch. Galloway not so much. He's a bench player. And Shved being fragile is reason to tread lightly on any expectations with him.

Early is really the one true unknown for the Knicks. I think they already have a pretty clear idea on what they've got with Thanasis (who'll have to prove it at the next level soon).

I've got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell!
AUTOADVERT
CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
3/27/2015  11:20 PM
Splat wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
TPercy wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
TPercy wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:Only watched the second half but nice effort from the Knicks. Early really looked good.

Breen mentioned that he might finally be over his knee injury. He was a live wire out there tonight.

And the annyoing thing was that people were already calling to trade him! His talent is evident, it is just that for the past season due to injuries and being in the league he has been playing like a bitch.

Yeah. I thought he might get moved on draft night. He has been looking like a keeper. Shved, Early, Galloway and a couple of the vets to round out the roster and the Knicks could be in really good shape next year. So many good players in the tournament and the Knicks should be able to get a 10+ year starter.

Tons of guys in the game threads early in the season were going on about how Early sucks. I thought he always looked like a guy who had talent and some natural grace and footwork. Early and Thanasis are currently the two players with "potential" that could be fun to watch. Galloway not so much. He's a bench player. And Shved being fragile is reason to tread lightly on any expectations with him.

Early is really the one true unknown for the Knicks. I think they already have a pretty clear idea on what they've got with Thanasis (who'll have to prove it at the next level soon).

I probably was hard on Early. I might not be remembering correctly but I don't think he was that impressive in the summer either. It was exciting to see his energy out there tonight. I was losing interest in the Knicks after Schved got hurt.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
holfresh
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1081

3/27/2015  11:21 PM
Splat wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
TPercy wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
TPercy wrote:

Let's see what Early does in the offseason..He needs to stronger and work on his handle to dribble in traffic..He can be a more tenacious defender with his athletism..I always thought his game should be about penetrating, midrange and defending...Three ball will come later..

Splat
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #5862

3/27/2015  11:28 PM
holfresh wrote:
Splat wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
TPercy wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
TPercy wrote:

Let's see what Early does in the offseason..He needs to stronger and work on his handle to dribble in traffic..He can be a more tenacious defender with his athletism..I always thought his game should be about penetrating, midrange and defending...Three ball will come later..

+1

I've got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell!
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
4/1/2015  10:56 AM
Well if nothing else, I can come back here to see one of Splat's most insightful posts. God, I hate you nixluva!!!

One of the few games this season I watched end to end, instead of listening to end to end. One thing that's good about the ESPN radio coverage, they've gotten into this great habit of not telling you the score for about 5 minutes at a stretch. It makes for a much more pleasant homer fan experience.

Seeing the score every second is a bit disheartening.

Bargs was freaking unstoppable from anywhere within the 3pt line. Celts had no answer for him. So where is he for all of the 3rd and most of the 4th quarter?

On the bench. Thanks, Derek.

Tank mode. I hate it.

Knicks vs Celtics

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy