[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Anthony "cat" barber of NC state
Author Thread
callmened
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #4234

5/26/2016  12:51 AM
Yes I agree with that. That's why he has a chance
Knicks should be improved: win about 40 games and maybe sneak into the playoffs. Melo, Rose and even Noah will have some nice moments however this team should be about PORZINGUS. the sooner they make him the primary player, the better
AUTOADVERT
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

5/26/2016  4:47 AM
Everyone's favorite pg Mike Conley is 6'1"....

Chris Paul is 6'0"...

Brandon Jennings is 6'1".....

So 6'2" is too short for a pg? Don't give me the "he's a shooting guard" BS because every one of you want a guy that can shoot and score for your point guard

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
5/26/2016  9:33 AM    LAST EDITED: 5/26/2016  9:38 AM
The players in RD 2 are going to be MOIRE than good enough for us to select 2-3 good players--not the sht we have drafted in the past--I mean good players who can help this year and beyond. Unless it was Thon Maker Im not trading into rd 1--but imagine getting a couple of players like Cat by acquiring said 2's it makes a whole bunch of common sense. I said it 6 weeks ago this is a 2nd rod draft. I do this every eyar--this 2nd round is spectacular its like a second first rd.
This is a draft junkies dream draft. If there is a year where you dont have a 1 but are willing to really go all in on rd 2 we can just do damage. This is where teams like San Antonio and GS do the damage--while everyone focuses on perceived 1's they are looking at everyone else. The top 10-12 last year was strong--this is a 50- 60 man draft.
RIP Crushalot😞
mreinman
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #3189

5/26/2016  11:14 AM
BRIGGS wrote:The players in RD 2 are going to be MOIRE than good enough for us to select 2-3 good players--not the sht we have drafted in the past--I mean good players who can help this year and beyond. Unless it was Thon Maker Im not trading into rd 1--but imagine getting a couple of players like Cat by acquiring said 2's it makes a whole bunch of common sense. I said it 6 weeks ago this is a 2nd rod draft. I do this every eyar--this 2nd round is spectacular its like a second first rd.
This is a draft junkies dream draft. If there is a year where you dont have a 1 but are willing to really go all in on rd 2 we can just do damage. This is where teams like San Antonio and GS do the damage--while everyone focuses on perceived 1's they are looking at everyone else. The top 10-12 last year was strong--this is a 50- 60 man draft.

this guy is def worth a 2nd rounder and it would be great if we can get a pick to draft him.

so here is what phil is thinking ....
BRIGGS
5/26/2016  11:43 AM
mreinman wrote:
BRIGGS wrote:The players in RD 2 are going to be MOIRE than good enough for us to select 2-3 good players--not the sht we have drafted in the past--I mean good players who can help this year and beyond. Unless it was Thon Maker Im not trading into rd 1--but imagine getting a couple of players like Cat by acquiring said 2's it makes a whole bunch of common sense. I said it 6 weeks ago this is a 2nd rod draft. I do this every eyar--this 2nd round is spectacular its like a second first rd.

this guy is def worth a 2nd rounder and it would be great if we can get a pick to draft him.

Actually hes a late lottery to mid range first rd talent who will likely go between 32-48. Hes the first guy since Kenny Andersen to avg 23-5-5 in the acc. Hes Ish Smith but 3 inches taller and he can actually shoot the ball. With all the space in the NBA hes going to be hard to guard. What he needs to do is get to 185 work on making plays for others when he breaks down the dribble and to use his superior speed to be disruptive on defense as well. I like his form on his shot and he cant improve his ball handling its already high tier nBA as high as it gets. He would probably eba top3 player in terms of speed with the ball. As he learns to use the speed to break down the D and find open teammates--watch out. I'd say hes something between Ish Smith Tony Parker and Monta Ellis(all 2nd rd picks by the way)--he needs those 10 hard pounds but this guy is going to be special. I dont want to guess I want to use common sense in a draft. Guys like Thansis Early etc.. Gaines is just guessing and hes been wrong on all of them.

RIP Crushalot😞
SupremeCommander
Alba Posts: 35
Member: #1127

5/26/2016  12:07 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
mreinman wrote:

Actually hes a late lottery to mid range first rd talent who will likely go between 32-48. Hes the first guy since Kenny Andersen to avg 23-5-5 in the acc. Hes Ish Smith but 3 inches taller and he can actually shoot the ball. With all the space in the NBA hes going to be hard to guard. What he needs to do is get to 185 work on making plays for others when he breaks down the dribble and to use his superior speed to be disruptive on defense as well. I like his form on his shot and he cant improve his ball handling its already high tier nBA as high as it gets. He would probably eba top3 player in terms of speed with the ball. As he learns to use the speed to break down the D and find open teammates--watch out. I'd say hes something between Ish Smith Tony Parker and Monta Ellis(all 2nd rd picks by the way)--he needs those 10 hard pounds but this guy is going to be special. I dont want to guess I want to use common sense in a draft. Guys like Thansis Early etc.. Gaines is just guessing and hes been wrong on all of them.

I'd say he's going between 25 to 35... he falls any more than that i would be absolutely shocked

Sambakick wrote: Gives a whole new meaning to "Jazz Hands"
BRIGGS
5/28/2016  12:45 PM    LAST EDITED: 5/28/2016  12:51 PM
I see some if the guys the Knicks are bringing in but they need to bring in cat to run him against guys like Ferrell and Whitehead. What he has is speed disruptive speed along with a high volume 90% ft ability . He's done roughly 37% from 3 the last two years and with his form that should go to 40. He'd bring disruptive speed and I think a guy who can be a top 9 rotation player right away
Only 2 PG I really like Kay Felder And cat. Knicks need to look at both of those guys. Those are the two speed guys of this draft
RIP Crushalot😞
BRIGGS
6/7/2016  1:14 PM
His shot looks soft. When you find a guy who can shoot near 90% in volume FTs he has a good touch. Add in hes 6-3 ambidextrous the fastest guy coming into the league low TO with an incredible first step and body control--hes going to be good really quick. The NBA is made for a PG like him. He needs to work on the D and playmaking but those are the easier skills.
RIP Crushalot😞
Anthony "cat" barber of NC state

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy