[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

perspective about the current knicks roster
Author Thread
blkexec
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #748
2/28/2015  10:51 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/28/2015  10:53 PM
This roster stinks....They are winning too much. Bring back Calderon.

Bring back Melo....He will teach us how to lose!

I'm trying to blend in with majority of the knick fans who hate life. lol

It's funny how they go in hiding when the teams winning.....But when they lose, all kinds of negative threads pop up.

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
AUTOADVERT
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

2/28/2015  10:56 PM
blkexec wrote:This roster stinks....They are winning too much. Bring back Calderon.

It's funny how they go in hiding when the teams winning.....But when they lose, all kinds of negative threads pop up.

Yeah they aren't knick haters cuz they are supposed to be fans.....I guess we should call them Life haters

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
callmened
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #4234

3/1/2015  1:44 AM
TPercy wrote:My core: J- Smith, Langston Galloway, Lou Amundson, Melo, whoever we draft
Undecided: Early, Lance, Shved, Bargs, Larkin, Cole, Acy.
Needs to leave asap/go to the D League: Thjr, Wear,Calderon.

its a sad day when the immortal Amundson, jason smith or galloway are part of anyones core. smh

Knicks should be improved: win about 40 games and maybe sneak into the playoffs. Melo, Rose and even Noah will have some nice moments however this team should be about PORZINGUS. the sooner they make him the primary player, the better
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
3/1/2015  2:14 AM
Fish is getting some good work out of these guys. It's a good thing really. I know it's hard for some people to accept but we needed some signs of growth and development. Like it or not there are lot of young players who need to learn a new culture after being stuck behind the players we had before. As I keep saying we need more of these players to show they can contribute so that we can go forward with a team that isn't full of complete strangers next year.
TPercy
Member: #5748

3/1/2015  12:05 PM
callmened wrote:
TPercy wrote:My core: J- Smith, Langston Galloway, Lou Amundson, Melo, whoever we draft
Undecided: Early, Lance, Shved, Bargs, Larkin, Cole, Acy.
Needs to leave asap/go to the D League: Thjr, Wear,Calderon.

its a sad day when the immortal Amundson, jason smith or galloway are part of anyones core. smh

These guys are performing well even against the really good Nba talen( i.e like how Gallopway outplayed Westbrook one game) I'm not saying that they should be starting, but what they bring would be very helpful to us epecially coming off the bench.

The Future is Bright!
TPercy
Member: #5748

3/1/2015  12:08 PM
I hope they can keep this culture of handworking and playing smart basketball, even if they lose so that hopefully it will rub off on Melo who is the only remnant of the #Knickstape
The Future is Bright!
dk7th
Member: #4228
USA
3/1/2015  1:14 PM
blkexec wrote:This roster stinks....They are winning too much. Bring back Calderon.

i have stopped watching and am now following kentucky and duke since i am interested in okafor and towns (and cauley-stein). no point in watching the knicks until next season. that's not hating that's making better use of my time as a knicks fan, ie looking to the future and not getting pre-occupied with the present.

if other knicks fans prefer to watch a mostly vain and empty exercise then that's fine. live and let live.

knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
joec32033
Alba Posts: 37
Member: #583
USA
3/1/2015  1:21 PM
EnySpree wrote:All the players that are playing well for the Knicks right now, DID NOT START THE SEASON WITH THE TEAM!!!!!

I feel like crying lol. All we needed was the players to show up and care. This group actually gives a damn.

Lou amundson, lance thomas, Bargnani, galloway, Alexey shved??? These guys are carrying the team right now. Thjr, larkin and jason smith are the only guys contributing that have been here from the start.

I could rip my public hairs out. It's like ridiculous what amare, shump, chandler, Felton and jr did to us last season and the start of this one. They all didn't give a damn. All these new guys came off the street and are playing like Knicks! A guy like alexey just got here at the trading deadline.

I freaking love this current squad!

Haha...you said public hairs...ha ha.

~You can't run from who you are.~
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
3/1/2015  1:51 PM
dk7th wrote:

i have stopped watching and am now following kentucky and duke since i am interested in okafor and towns (and cauley-stein). no point in watching the knicks until next season. that's not hating that's making better use of my time as a knicks fan, ie looking to the future and not getting pre-occupied with the present.

if other knicks fans prefer to watch a mostly vain and empty exercise then that's fine. live and let live.

No one to villianize?
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
fitzfarm
Member: #3285

3/1/2015  2:12 PM
Keepers in my mind Galloway,Schved,brags,Thjr(playing a lot better)Lou,early,Thomas... These past two games just show how bad Calderon actually is on both ends of the court.. Dude needs to hang it up and coach or be realesed. Schved has the best court vision on the team and should start at pg to see if he can keep it up
dk7th
Member: #4228
USA
3/1/2015  3:17 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
dk7th wrote:

No one to villianize?

the knicks are irrelevant. even if they were relevant, i think "villainize" is way too dramatic for my taste.

knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
3/1/2015  3:20 PM
fitzfarm wrote:Keepers in my mind Galloway,Schved,brags,Thjr(playing a lot better)Lou,early,Thomas... These past two games just show how bad Calderon actually is on both ends of the court.. Dude needs to hang it up and coach or be realesed. Schved has the best court vision on the team and should start at pg to see if he can keep it up

This group is playing much better BB than it would seem they should be able to play. They are literally proving the "Whole is greater than the sum of it's parts" to be true in their case.
Jose's injury was the best thing to happen since it allowed more PT for our other guards and now we see Shved and Gallo are pretty good together. Jose is hard to trade and thus my guess is that Phil will eventually have to use the stretch on him as has been suggested by others. It's possibly the only way to deal with Jose's contract at this point.

perspective about the current knicks roster

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy