2/28/2015  10:10 PM
Shved's first great game, nicely done.
The Future is Bright!
holfresh
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1081

2/28/2015  10:11 PM
WaltLongmire wrote:
holfresh wrote:Why would Fisher take out Amunson there?

Perimeter protection for the 3?

Was thinking we needed defense and the rebound..

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
2/28/2015  10:13 PM
TPercy wrote:Shved's first great game, nicely done.

I wonder if the Knicks should stretch Calderon and keep Shved.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
2/28/2015  10:13 PM

I told you Shved was better than people realized. This may be a very good spot for him to develop his game. This system fits his skills perfectly. He's got great size for PG/SG and he can drive and finish. His shot was really the main issue.

Rookie
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #2274

2/28/2015  10:20 PM
holfresh wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:

probably his terrible free throw shooting

holfresh
Member: #1081

2/28/2015  10:22 PM
Rookie wrote:
holfresh wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:

We were on defense and could have called time out if we got possession which he did anyway..

Rookie
Alba Posts: 28
Member: #2274

2/28/2015  10:27 PM
holfresh wrote:
Rookie wrote:
holfresh wrote:
WaltLongmire wrote:

We were on defense and could have called time out if we got possession which he did anyway..

They subbed in Thomas who is also a good defender. The time we inbounded to Amunsun and the Raptors didn't foul him probably gave the coach a heart attack...it did me

TPercy
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #5748

2/28/2015  10:35 PM
CrushAlot wrote:

For me to want to keep Shved I want to see two things:
1) some level of consistency
2) If he is having a bad day shooting wise, then I want to see him contribute to the team in another way. Kinda like galloway.
The Future is Bright!
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

2/28/2015  10:38 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/28/2015  10:39 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:Please lose im begging you

shut up

wait a minute arent you the one who bitches more than anyone

Dude...I been trying to tell yall these guys are crazy

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

2/28/2015  10:42 PM
TPercy wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

2) If he is having a bad day shooting wise, then I want to see him contribute to the team in another way. Kinda like galloway.

He just got here!!!! Consistency? You are ridiculous.

Also last night in the double overtime won he did do other things to help the team. He had 5 rebounds and 4 assists....he also had alot of hockey assists. He had a "Hell of a game" like I said. I guess he shot better from the field so he had a good game.

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
blkexec
Member: #748
2/28/2015  10:47 PM
Wait...another win?

Can't wait to hear the "I told you so" when we end up with the 2nd or 3rd pick.

Knick fans are never happy.....

If we win.....IT'S BAD

If we lose....IT'S BAD

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
2/28/2015  10:51 PM
blkexec wrote:Wait...another win?

If we win.....IT'S BAD

If we lose....IT'S BAD

Great win. It was great beating the Raptors. Also, guys that performed well last night did it again on a back to back including Bargs. The Knicks don't have enough talent to win a lot but they have been working really hard.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
blkexec
Member: #748
2/28/2015  11:01 PM
CrushAlot wrote:

If we win.....IT'S BAD

If we lose....IT'S BAD

Great win. It was great beating the Raptors. Also, guys that performed well last night did it again on a back to back including Bargs. The Knicks don't have enough talent to win a lot but they have been working really hard.

Good to see there are a few satisfied fans...But don't measure success with wins or loses. Because the losing streak will come soon. But it's all about the effort and who's going to be back next year.

Who's willing to play hard for their money, and who's just collecting a check.

Born in Brooklyn, Raised in Queens, Lives in Maryland. The future is bright, I'm a Knicks fan for life!
StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

2/28/2015  11:05 PM
blkexec wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

If we win.....IT'S BAD

If we lose....IT'S BAD

Good to see there are a few satisfied fans...But don't measure success with wins or loses. Because the losing streak will come soon. But it's all about the effort and who's going to be back next year.

Who's willing to play hard for their money, and who's just collecting a check.

oh be quiet. I enjoyed the game but i would have rather won in november when the season was still worth a damn
knicks1248
Member: #582
3/1/2015  9:49 AM
EnySpree wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:Please lose im begging you

shut up

wait a minute arent you the one who bitches more than anyone

Dude...I been trying to tell yall these guys are crazy

I never want my team to lose no matter what

ES
TPercy
Member: #5748

3/1/2015  12:16 PM
EnySpree wrote:
TPercy wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

Also last night in the double overtime won he did do other things to help the team. He had 5 rebounds and 4 assists....he also had alot of hockey assists. He had a "Hell of a game" like I said. I guess he shot better from the field so he had a good game.

Dude, you do realize that he has been inconsistent all his ****ing career. There is a reason why he went from a future great NBA prospect to some reserve rotting on the Rockets bench. You can't just say he is going to start playing really well all of a sudden constently when he has failed to do that at all past 3 teams he has been with. DId you watch him in the first two quarters of last game? His shot selection was poor overall same with against the Celtics.
The Future is Bright!
KEEPCAMBYNY
Member: #86
USA
3/2/2015  12:05 AM
TPercy wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
TPercy wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

Dude, you do realize that he has been inconsistent all his ****ing career. There is a reason why he went from a future great NBA prospect to some reserve rotting on the Rockets bench. You can't just say he is going to start playing really well all of a sudden constently when he has failed to do that at all past 3 teams he has been with. DId you watch him in the first two quarters of last game? His shot selection was poor overall same with against the Celtics.

What did you say about this guy before this game:

I bleed orange and blue for life.
djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
3/2/2015  8:16 AM
holfresh wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:This nice. I hate the Raptors.

DJ didn't start the thread, so you know he is at the game..

lol. i actually was out and thought we played you guys today so i missed the game. good thing i did b/c i would've been upset watching that nonsense. it's always about when you play someone, not just who you play.

this is our lowest point of the season and it was exhibited by that 360 fail by derozan. he is playing his absolute worst and is making rudy look like a distributor in contrast. i've never seen him this selfish and it's inexplicable. something happened b/c he's a team guy, hard worker and a company man.

but there's a lot more to be said, mainly about casey but i won't bore you all with all that stuff.

good knicks win, typical late season wins that will cost you guys of a higher pick.

nixluva
Member: #758
USA
3/2/2015  10:45 AM
djsunyc wrote:
holfresh wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:This nice. I hate the Raptors.

DJ didn't start the thread, so you know he is at the game..

lol. i actually was out and thought we played you guys today so i missed the game. good thing i did b/c i would've been upset watching that nonsense. it's always about when you play someone, not just who you play.

this is our lowest point of the season and it was exhibited by that 360 fail by derozan. he is playing his absolute worst and is making rudy look like a distributor in contrast. i've never seen him this selfish and it's inexplicable. something happened b/c he's a team guy, hard worker and a company man.

but there's a lot more to be said, mainly about casey but i won't bore you all with all that stuff.

good knicks win, typical late season wins that will cost you guys of a higher pick.

I disagree. In the past we weren't trying to develop a team full of young players for the future. We need these players to gain confidence. A couple of wins isn't a bad thing in this case. We need to develop as many of our prospects as possible. It's a good sign when we see these guys finally getting it and learning how to play the game and win. This isn't a talented enough team to really go on a long win streak so i'm not that worried about ruining the draft position. It could happen but I doubt it. We're still in the top lottery position even after winning 2 straight.
GameThread: @ Toronto, 730pm

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy