[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

JR. Demise.....
Author Thread
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
12/19/2014  11:38 AM
Would anyone really be suprised if we woke up one day and found he had accidently really hurt himself?

I hate to say it, but I think autoerotic asphyxiation is in this guys future.

I know its in incredibly bad taste to even suggest such an awful thing, but I always get this bad feeling that JR would one day
be nominated for a "Darwin Award".

AUTOADVERT
mreinman
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #3189

12/19/2014  11:58 AM
then we can have the dopes explain to us that this all happened because of our evil empire
so here is what phil is thinking ....
smackeddog
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #883
12/19/2014  12:08 PM
Nalod wrote:Would anyone really be suprised if we woke up one day and found he had accidently really hurt himself?

I know its in incredibly bad taste to even suggest such an awful thing, but I always get this bad feeling that JR would one day

Why do you think about JR having sex and/or masturbating?

fitzfarm
Member: #3285

12/19/2014  12:15 PM
The dude is always high, just look at him! I'm not against weed but Jesus jr it's called clear eyes, use it... He looks like he's half a sleep all the time..
Nalod
USA
12/19/2014  12:33 PM
smackeddog wrote:
Nalod wrote:Would anyone really be suprised if we woke up one day and found he had accidently really hurt himself?

Why do you think about JR having sex and/or masturbating?

His stupidity, vehicular homicide guilt, Azz tweets and how it ends for him.....Logical progression really.

Nalod
USA
12/19/2014  12:36 PM
I have Fishmike say about melo.....

"Its not like he does drugs or killed anyone"

But we give JR a free pass because his salary is not as high as melo's.

JR has killed someone and been suspended for drugs.

gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
12/19/2014  12:40 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/19/2014  12:40 PM
yea its ok to criticize and defame every knick but melo
StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

12/19/2014  12:46 PM
Not a fan of JR but i hope for his sake he keeps his nose clean outside of basketball
smackeddog
12/19/2014  12:50 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/19/2014  12:50 PM
Nalod wrote:I have Fishmike say about melo.....

Not sure why taking drugs is associated with evil- I suspect most of have done or do them!

Killing his friend was an accident. I guess what stops me from bringing that up is putting myself in that situation and thinking how awful it must be to cause an accident that kills your best friend (who was just as culpable), and how tough it is to live with that. I've done stupid stuff in my youth (and probably still now), but fortunately it never resulted in serious harm- I guess I, like a lot of us, got lucky. I'll blast JR as a basketball player, but bringing up that accident crosses a line for me.

fishmike
Member: #298
USA
12/19/2014  12:53 PM
fitzfarm wrote:The dude is always high, just look at him! I'm not against weed but Jesus jr it's called clear eyes, use it... He looks like he's half a sleep all the time..

guys like JR ruin it for the honest stoners of the world

"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
12/19/2014  1:04 PM
Addiction is sickness of the brain.
Sometimes treatable. Sometimes too late.
People think using drugs they can silence their mind...
Probably for a short time this is true...
But at the end they will want to silence their mind for longer and longer, and then forever.
Drugs are slow running suicide.
There are much more better, stronger, and healthier ways to silence the mind.
Meditate, exercise, go help people in need...
People just don't know how to be heappy...
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

12/19/2014  1:07 PM
arkrud wrote:Addiction is sickness of the brain.
But at the end they will want to silence their mind for longer and longer, and then forever.
its sad but true. I despise drugs and anybody who takes them are playing with fire
smackeddog
12/19/2014  1:22 PM

Drugs can be fine, but like everything, in moderation. There are lots of different drugs, and lots of people have lots of different reasons for taking them. I think when you run in to trouble with them is when you've got some sort of underlying issue that's spurring on the drug use- kind of takes on a life of it's own then. I know when I reached that point when I realised I was going over to the dark side with them! I have a lot of happy memories from weed and MDMA, but it kind of spiralled into more destructive territories. I don't really see drugs as a slow running suicide- I think they're more an an attempt to find a way to cope and live with difficult stuff- they work for a while, heck they're fun for a while, but come with their own set of problems that you then have to deal with on top of the original crap.

gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
12/19/2014  1:37 PM
Soon weed will be legal and JR can get high all the time with no repercussions
fishmike
USA
12/19/2014  1:40 PM
gunsnewing wrote:Soon weed will be legal and JR can get high all the time with no repercussions
impressive it took so long
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
12/19/2014  1:45 PM
Nalod thread shows signs of tiring of constantly deflecting the Melo circle jerk of hate. The theme is there.
fishmike
USA
12/19/2014  1:48 PM
jrodmc wrote:Nalod thread shows signs of tiring of constantly deflecting the Melo circle jerk of hate. The theme is there.

or just talk about something *anything* else besides the daily banned poster circle wank over a burnt MElo voodoo doll everyday.

93BUICK
Member: #1175
USA
12/19/2014  2:06 PM
fishmike wrote:
fitzfarm wrote:The dude is always high, just look at him! I'm not against weed but Jesus jr it's called clear eyes, use it... He looks like he's half a sleep all the time..

guys like JR ruin it for the honest stoners of the world

Nah

If you are still following the team and reading sites like this, there is nothing, short of your own demise, that is going to throw you off this train.
arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
12/19/2014  4:14 PM    LAST EDITED: 12/19/2014  4:15 PM
smackeddog wrote:

Drugs can be fine, but like everything, in moderation. There are lots of different drugs, and lots of people have lots of different reasons for taking them. I think when you run in to trouble with them is when you've got some sort of underlying issue that's spurring on the drug use- kind of takes on a life of it's own then. I know when I reached that point when I realised I was going over to the dark side with them! I have a lot of happy memories from weed and MDMA, but it kind of spiralled into more destructive territories. I don't really see drugs as a slow running suicide- I think they're more an an attempt to find a way to cope and live with difficult stuff- they work for a while, heck they're fun for a while, but come with their own set of problems that you then have to deal with on top of the original crap.

See...your mind has a lot of tricks to get what it wants.
Just to know that you mind is not you, but just a little piece of your Self is liberating.
Look at this little mind of yours from outside - read you post above like somebody else wrote it.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
Nalod
USA
12/19/2014  6:08 PM
smackeddog wrote:
Nalod wrote:I have Fishmike say about melo.....

Not sure why taking drugs is associated with evil- I suspect most of have done or do them!

Killing his friend was an accident. I guess what stops me from bringing that up is putting myself in that situation and thinking how awful it must be to cause an accident that kills your best friend (who was just as culpable), and how tough it is to live with that. I've done stupid stuff in my youth (and probably still now), but fortunately it never resulted in serious harm- I guess I, like a lot of us, got lucky. I'll blast JR as a basketball player, but bringing up that accident crosses a line for me.

Phuch JR. Dude was suspended for weed for 5 games. Personally, I don't care what he does, but professional athletes don't get suspended for drugs.
http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2009/03/denver_nuggets_guard_jr_smith.html

He was fortunate a grand jury did not go after his ass. It was an accident caused by a recklesss act. Culpable.

We got haters going after Melo like he was a criminal but this guy gets a free pass all the time.
Thats my take, lets hate on all those for reasons other than money thats not even ours!!

JR. Demise.....

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy