1/28/2015  12:11 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/28/2015  12:13 PM
F500ONE wrote:
Uptown wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
mreinman wrote:dray passed really well

he has lots of energy

The team feeds off Green's play

Gutsy win by the Bulls who won in spite of Rose

In spite of, dude hit a big shot down the stretch....Also, he played pretty good D on Curry.

He was 13-33fg, had 11TOs and 1 ast[disgusting] but of course

Everyone will remember the last couple of plays in the game

That stat line above more than likely gets you 99 losses out of 100

I watched the game he was awful air balling 3s multiple time layups hitting the side of the basket

I don't disagree with you...He was a bit out of control most of the game and took horrid shots but so did the GS....With mercurial players like Rose and Westbrook, you take the good with the bad. Rose can get away with shooting performances like that because teammates compliment him so well. He's a shoot-first PG, who plays beside a pass first center...not to mention a guy like Hnrich can play the PG and guard SG's in a pinch. Also, they make up for any offensive inefficiencies, with their defense. They team is built to withstand Rose when he's off, but when he's on, they are a very dangerous team....

Also, Curry was off with his shot as well, does Rose get credit on the defensive end?

AUTOADVERT
mreinman
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #3189

1/28/2015  12:39 PM
yellowboy90 wrote:
mreinman wrote:
yellowboy90 wrote:Man Kevin Love really can't get into a rhythm.

3-10 every night

something is up

If I am Cleveland I am not paying him over 15m for what he is doing. He is not going to get the shots down low to get comfortable.

no way! Every month he plays like this he goes down 1 million :-)

so here is what phil is thinking ....
mreinman

1/28/2015  12:40 PM
Uptown wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
Uptown wrote:
F500ONE wrote:
mreinman wrote:dray passed really well

he has lots of energy

The team feeds off Green's play

Gutsy win by the Bulls who won in spite of Rose

In spite of, dude hit a big shot down the stretch....Also, he played pretty good D on Curry.

He was 13-33fg, had 11TOs and 1 ast[disgusting] but of course

Everyone will remember the last couple of plays in the game

That stat line above more than likely gets you 99 losses out of 100

I watched the game he was awful air balling 3s multiple time layups hitting the side of the basket

I don't disagree with you...He was a bit out of control most of the game and took horrid shots but so did the GS....With mercurial players like Rose and Westbrook, you take the good with the bad. Rose can get away with shooting performances like that because teammates compliment him so well. He's a shoot-first PG, who plays beside a pass first center...not to mention a guy like Hnrich can play the PG and guard SG's in a pinch. Also, they make up for any offensive inefficiencies, with their defense. They team is built to withstand Rose when he's off, but when he's on, they are a very dangerous team....

Also, Curry was off with his shot as well, does Rose get credit on the defensive end?

Rose played good D which is really nice to see.

Other than that, he was atrocious. There is never an excuse to chuck the way he was chucking.

yellowboy90
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #3538

1/28/2015  1:08 PM
mreinman wrote:
yellowboy90 wrote:
mreinman wrote:
yellowboy90 wrote:Man Kevin Love really can't get into a rhythm.

3-10 every night

something is up

If I am Cleveland I am not paying him over 15m for what he is doing. He is not going to get the shots down low to get comfortable.

no way! Every month he plays like this he goes down 1 million :-)

Not on the open market. Max money would max since for teams that can feature him but for CLeveland it doesn't make since financially. They would be smarter going with a Ryan Anderson(who also having a bad shooting year). I wonder if they try to keep Thompson and Love at near max prices?

F500ONE
Member: #5844

1/28/2015  6:18 PM
After watching that ESPN Atlanta Hawk special

We have no shot to land any of those guys in any capacity

mreinman

1/28/2015  8:29 PM
this is why players like rose and westbrook are not good after they lose their quickness.

they don't play with brains and can't adjust once they get a bit older and lose their freakish quickness advantage.

F500ONE

1/28/2015  8:44 PM
Man L.A. is looking every bit the part

Of a Max Worthy PF even with a tore up thumb

Meanwhile can't say the same for his counter part

Love might want to do something besides shooting a lot of 3s

F500ONE

1/28/2015  9:13 PM
Kyrie must really want to make the All-Star

Bouts ta drop fiddy on PDX

F500ONE

1/28/2015  9:27 PM
Kyrie got Micheal "Double Nickel" Jordan on em tonight
Uptown
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1883

1/28/2015  10:04 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/28/2015  10:06 PM
F500ONE wrote:Kyrie got Micheal "Double Nickel" Jordan on em tonight

Unreal...Dude score more than half their pts! So mad I missed this game 38 and 55 back to back...Wow!

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
1/29/2015  7:08 AM
Nets heading to Lottery with no pick next year and raising prices.
The russian's blueprint for success as a clear mad dash starphuch!
Blame: Prokhorov. Billy King seemed to be following orders. The Garnett/Pierce deal was so bad it was clear to any reasonable basketball fan that was insane. More than any other player could do, Donald Sterling raised the teams value!

Dolan Too in the same time frame has done more than his share over the years. Second worse record over the last 15 years.

Prokhorov took Dolans blueprints "for success" and used it to build the NETs. Damn shame, NY basketball could have had a great rivalry!!!

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
1/29/2015  7:18 AM
Nalod wrote:Nets heading to Lottery with no pick next year and raising prices.
Blame: Prokhorov. Billy King seemed to be following orders. The Garnett/Pierce deal was so bad it was clear to any reasonable basketball fan that was insane. More than any other player could do, Donald Sterling raised the teams value!

Dolan Too in the same time frame has done more than his share over the years. Second worse record over the last 15 years.

Prokhorov took Dolans blueprints "for success" and used it to build the NETs. Damn shame, NY basketball could have had a great rivalry!!!

Thorn left that team loaded with draft picks and assets. He is one of the best basketball execs in my opinion. Billy King has managed to go through most of what was left behind. The Nets have bad contracts and injury prone guys.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

1/29/2015  8:15 AM
CrushAlot wrote:

Thorn left that team loaded with draft picks and assets. He is one of the best basketball execs in my opinion. Billy King has managed to go through most of what was left behind. The Nets have bad contracts and injury prone guys.
Nets are now reminding me of How the Knicks usually are in terms of no picks, cap space, and injury prone guys
smackeddog
Member: #883
1/29/2015  1:12 PM
mreinman wrote:this is why players like rose and westbrook are not good after they lose their quickness.

they don't play with brains and can't adjust once they get a bit older and lose their freakish quickness advantage.

Westbrook is probably one of my favorite players in the league- he will decline in a few years, but for now I still say he's at the top of his game.

smackeddog
1/29/2015  1:14 PM

Prokhorov got such an easy ride by the press for most of his stint, despite pulling the kind of crap we always (rightly get blasted for)- they seemed bizarrely in awe of him. He's proven to be one of the worst owners in the league- he's stuffed that franchise for years due to trading all their picks- and don't forgot he traded the pick that would have been Lillard, for Gerald Wallace!

gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
1/29/2015  1:18 PM    LAST EDITED: 1/29/2015  1:19 PM
That's King not Prokorov. Prokorov has no clue about the NBA he just signs the checks. He put all his eggs in Kings basket. Unlike Dolan he has yet to meddle. The only similarity between he and dolan is they unwanted pressure on the team to win right away.

King has been worse than Isiah and that's really hard to grasp

smackeddog
1/29/2015  1:31 PM
gunsnewing wrote:That's King not Prokorov. Prokorov has no clue about the NBA he just signs the checks. He put all his eggs in Kings basket. Unlike Dolan he has yet to meddle. The only similarity between he and dolan is they unwanted pressure on the team to win right away.

King has been worse than Isiah and that's really hard to grasp

I'd say the relationship between Prokhorov & King is the same as Dolan & IT- right down to their firing of Jason Kidd after a power play (see Larry Brown)

gunsnewing
USA
1/29/2015  1:34 PM
Kidd left
smackeddog
1/29/2015  1:45 PM
gunsnewing wrote:Kidd left

From what I understand, Kidd tried to get King fired, and take over his role (like Larry Brown), Prok got mad and chased him out of town- he's taken jabs at Kidd since then.

gunsnewing
USA
1/29/2015  1:49 PM
Yea can't blame kidd
14/15 Around the NBA Thread

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy