[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Since this is a slow period--question ever hit your kids?
Author Thread
smackeddog
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #883
9/26/2014  11:36 AM
BasketballJones wrote:
DrAlphaeus wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
knickscity wrote:
DrAlphaeus wrote:Oh snap! Wait, jrod, are you knickscity? Or just rushing to his defense?

I want proof. I want to see a conversation between you two!

No, he is not me. Whether he agrees with me or not doesnt concern me much.

And this proves what, exactly?

Doesn't prove anything, but the thought of having a send closk created by the same person in two different accounts humors me.

Wouldn't be the first time on this board.

Ha, true- I always find it bizarre when people do that- it's like getting into an argument with someone in a bar, then rushing off to the toilet, putting on a disguise, then going back to the argument and pretending to be someone else backing up what you just said!

AUTOADVERT
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
9/26/2014  11:52 AM
smackeddog wrote:
BasketballJones wrote:
DrAlphaeus wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
knickscity wrote:
DrAlphaeus wrote:Oh snap! Wait, jrod, are you knickscity? Or just rushing to his defense?

Doesn't prove anything, but the thought of having a send closk created by the same person in two different accounts humors me.

Ha, true- I always find it bizarre when people do that- it's like getting into an argument with someone in a bar, then rushing off to the toilet, putting on a disguise, then going back to the argument and pretending to be someone else backing up what you just said!

Hey knickscity, would you agree with me that smackeddog isn't qualified to comment on this topic? Again?

smackeddog
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #883
9/26/2014  11:56 AM
jrodmc wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
BasketballJones wrote:
DrAlphaeus wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
knickscity wrote:

Hey knickscity, would you agree with me that smackeddog isn't qualified to comment on this topic? Again?

Ha- I suppose only people with multiple user names are allowed to comment on this issue

Hector
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #4483

9/26/2014  12:05 PM
It is so annoying to see this thread every day, just send it to the off topic forum & make people use that forum if they have something to say on the subject.
[quote="jrodmc"] Melo is stupid. [/quote]
Allanfan20
Member: #542
USA
9/26/2014  1:06 PM    LAST EDITED: 9/26/2014  1:09 PM
smackeddog wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
BasketballJones wrote:
DrAlphaeus wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
knickscity wrote:

Ha- I suppose only people with multiple user names are allowed to comment on this issue

Dear Knickscity, I am not sorry for the pain and suffering I have caused you. I have commented on kids getting beat and spanked and the fact that I said that is OFFENSIVE. I am not a parent and nothing justifies me stepping on your toes like that. Will you please just shut the f' up! forgive me for saying intelligent things... Love, Allanfan20

“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
Allanfan20
USA
9/26/2014  1:10 PM
Allanfan20 wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
BasketballJones wrote:
DrAlphaeus wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
knickscity wrote:

Dear Knickscity, I am not sorry for the pain and suffering I have caused you. I have commented on kids getting beat and spanked and the fact that I said that is OFFENSIVE. I am not a parent and nothing justifies me stepping on your toes like that. Will you please just shut the f' up! forgive me for saying intelligent things... Love, Allanfan20

My lawyer wrote that apology btw.

“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
DrAlphaeus
Alba Posts: 10
Member: #1781

9/26/2014  2:02 PM    LAST EDITED: 9/26/2014  2:03 PM
jrodmc wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
BasketballJones wrote:
DrAlphaeus wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
knickscity wrote:

knickscity need not respond for my sake. I was just having a laugh.

Question for parents who have spanked their kids: are you OK with any other caretakers — grandparents, aunts & uncles, babysitters, teachers, etc. — administering corporal punishment on your kids? If not, why?

Baba Booey 2016 — "It's Silly Season"
jrodmc
USA
9/29/2014  8:25 AM
Allanfan20 wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
BasketballJones wrote:
DrAlphaeus wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
knickscity wrote:

Are you also your lawyer?

jrodmc
USA
9/29/2014  8:26 AM
DrAlphaeus wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
BasketballJones wrote:
DrAlphaeus wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
knickscity wrote:

knickscity need not respond for my sake. I was just having a laugh.

Does that mean I don't have to respond, either?

Allanfan20
USA
9/29/2014  2:47 PM
jrodmc wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
BasketballJones wrote:
DrAlphaeus wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
knickscity wrote:

It depends. What type of lawyer are you looking for? :-P

jrodmc
USA
9/30/2014  7:44 AM
Allanfan20 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
Allanfan20 wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
BasketballJones wrote:
DrAlphaeus wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
knickscity wrote:

It depends. What type of lawyer are you looking for? :-P

A schizoid attorney who specializes in suits involving identity disparagement by certain lonely, sociopathic posters. I want billions of dollars in restitution for all the pain and suffering this has caused me. And Bip. And knickscity.

Obviously this would have to be pro bono, as you would be providing a tremendous, priceless service to all of humankind.

As well as to Hector.

Since this is a slow period--question ever hit your kids?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy