[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Lebron: I'm not only the president, I'm also a client...
Author Thread
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
9/18/2014  3:20 PM
BasketballJones wrote:

A hair transplant takes 9-14 months to come in. You might be able to notice something after 6 months. I really don't know what he did unless he had procedures done last off-season and it started coming in after the season ended--its possible/probable.

RIP Crushalot😞
AUTOADVERT
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
9/18/2014  3:30 PM
smackeddog wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:Can someone post boozer's before and after. It's hilarious

Awesome

nyk4ever
Alba Posts: 12
Member: #848
USA
9/18/2014  6:22 PM
boozers hair looks like its colored in with a sharpie lol
"OMG - did we just go on a two-trade-wining-streak?" -SupremeCommander
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
9/18/2014  6:38 PM
Haha or spray paint
BasketballJones
Alba Posts: 19
Member: #290
USA
9/18/2014  10:18 PM
nyk4ever wrote:
LOL, classic jones. glad to see you posting again sir.

Thanks brah. Prolly not back for good, just until the "serious basketball talk" restarts and I go back to pariah status.

https:// It's not so hard.
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
9/19/2014  9:40 AM
gunsnewing wrote:
smackeddog wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:Can someone post boozer's before and after. It's hilarious

Awesome

Oh ****! Is that real?

Gsus
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4459

9/20/2014  6:27 AM    LAST EDITED: 9/20/2014  6:39 AM
BRIGGS wrote:
BasketballJones wrote:

A hair transplant takes 9-14 months to come in. You might be able to notice something after 6 months. I really don't know what he did unless he had procedures done last off-season and it started coming in after the season ended--its possible/probable.

If you noticed, his hair is longer than before, yet, it's still a little "light" on the right side *your left* of his forehead. I don't think he got plugs, but is utlizing this technique, which is gaining in popularity. It's called "The Blackout", and is used a lot by black males to fix their receding hairline, since their type of hair is easy to apply this to and make it look natural. It was obvious that he was using just a shape up before, but now is going with the blackout as well since his hairline is way too back now to shape it up any higher. But what he can do is grow it longer around the areas it does grow, brush it down, apply the blackout treatment and blend it in then shape it up and he has a fuller looking head of hair plus a lower hairline.

This is also used to give men that thick, lasered on facial hair look. It's usually used by guys who have patchy facial hair or not enough coverage.

It's come a long way. The Boozer fiasco you see is the spray on version that was in it's infancy. Plus, the fool used it to literally paint his scalp, which is not what it's intended for. It's to blend in with your hair.

Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
9/20/2014  9:33 AM    LAST EDITED: 9/20/2014  9:34 AM
My hair is starting to thin out. Even I'm considering joining the club.
smackeddog
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #883
9/20/2014  12:26 PM
Vmart wrote:My hair is starting to thin out. Even I'm considering joining the club.

I hate the thought of going bald!- though I'm expecting it to happen (still holding on to the hope that the process will stop! All hairlines receded slightly, and you get the triangles of hair loss either side- just don't know if it's going to stop there or continue!). It's not so much the end stage- I'll just shave it by then. It's the in-between stage, when you don't quite know what to do with it- do you hold on to what you've got and make the most of it, or do you prematurely shave it. I don't want to end up looking like Jeff VanGundy did when he was Knicks coach!

BasketballJones
Alba Posts: 19
Member: #290
USA
9/20/2014  1:37 PM
smackeddog wrote:
Vmart wrote:My hair is starting to thin out. Even I'm considering joining the club.

I hate the thought of going bald!- though I'm expecting it to happen (still holding on to the hope that the process will stop! All hairlines receded slightly, and you get the triangles of hair loss either side- just don't know if it's going to stop there or continue!). It's not so much the end stage- I'll just shave it by then. It's the in-between stage, when you don't quite know what to do with it- do you hold on to what you've got and make the most of it, or do you prematurely shave it. I don't want to end up looking like Jeff VanGundy did when he was Knicks coach!

Yeah the wind might take your Honda.

https:// It's not so hard.
Lebron: I'm not only the president, I'm also a client...

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy