[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

911 - A Conspiracy Theory
Author Thread
earthmansurfer
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #858
Germany
9/11/2014  3:37 PM
The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift. Albert Einstein
AUTOADVERT
Moonangie
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #2788

9/11/2014  5:00 PM
Not this thread again.
NardDogNation
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #5555

9/11/2014  5:29 PM
Playa2?
raven
Member: #316
Canada
9/11/2014  6:29 PM
earthmansurfer wrote:

Feels like it's been ages, and it seems a lot of you guys (I'm not from the US) have kinda moved on.
I was born on sept. 11th, so I won't, but I'm surprised the US population let this go without a fight.

IronWillGiroud
Member: #4359

9/11/2014  7:38 PM
this conspiracy theory **** is insulting to the people that lost their lives and their families,

gtfo and stfu.

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
9/11/2014  11:34 PM
Obviously death of 3000 people is not a joke.
But the way this investigation was done is a joke.
I think the amount of stupidity and negligence discovered was too much to be publicly exposed.
Idiocracy is not a conspiracy - it is reality.
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
earthmansurfer
Germany
9/12/2014  3:26 AM    LAST EDITED: 9/12/2014  3:36 AM
raven - I haven't forgotten the murders that day, nor the 1 million that ensued in Iraq. Studies show most Americans don't believe the governments story as it is an impossible farce to believe. And the way the investigation, or rather lack there of, followed, is just a crime to the families of the victims. Some people are afraid to speak up due to guys like IronWillGiroud.

IronWillGiroud - Do you know why there was even an investigation? It was because the families of the victims wanted one and fought the government to get one. The families still don't believe the governments story fyi, so why don't you tell them that they are insulting their loved ones.? What is insulting is not have an impartial investigation for the largest massacre in our history. I'm from NY, born there and I think it is sick how the events transpired that day. Having a background in Forensic Science and Justice, I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt that what the government told us about that day is an absolute lie, and the real perpetrators are going to come to justice, eventually. I just hope they don't start another war first...

akrud - For starters yes, the investigation was a joke, but the lies and holes in the governments story was a bigger one. After it has come to light through the FOIA that the Gulf of Tonkin was a fabrication so we could enter Vietnam and also through the FOIA that Perl Harbor was not what we were told (in order to enter WWII), few people put it past those "elites" any story they put out. And I am not talking about the government as a whole.

We should just have a LARGE and IMPARTIAL investigation, not run by the government...

The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift. Albert Einstein
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
9/12/2014  7:50 AM
I believe there COULD be a "Conspiracy" and I get the reasoning behind it but the level of proof is not very credible nor has anyone pieced together a solid credible motive for doing so other than "Them" or "big oil".

The alternate press does a bad job filling in the dots to get the conclusion they want. For it to happen way too many people would have to have acted in concert with each other.

I know this sounds crass but we seem to value American lives more than others. What has been happening in Syria, Iraq and self destruction of Gaza (their leadership is killing off their people) is far greater than the Twin Tower tragedy.

Regarding the Conspiracy, the only thing we really get is bad youtubes with the same music and conclusions made from questions that don't have answers. It reeks of self importance and arrogant conclusions that some how the theorist supporters are superior because they know things we don't. It lacks credibility. Because of this I can't wrap my head around a full blown conspiracy by our government but I could "Believe" if I had a better picture of "Why" the sacrifice was made. If we did not mobilze and motivate could there have been worse consequences? ONe has to put yourself in that time and place with all the pieces and information available at that time.

Iraq rid themselves of all WOMD and wanted UN sanctions lifted so they can resume full oil production to export. That cashflow was considerable at a time Saddam was really starting to pound his chest that it was his destiny to destroy Israel. HE had previously "Scudded" Israel years before with larger rockets than what Hammas is using now. He had used mustard on his own people and if not nuclear "Dirty" rockets were feared as well. What are the implications to the world economy and perhaps millions of lives in both Israel, Iraq and the surrounding populations if that were to have happened? It would have taken a few years to put that all together and its a theory but very plausible. The world economy would have spiraled also if the oil supply if the middle east were to be radiated! Thats a big picture with lots of moving parts and speculation that can't be told in a 15 minute youtube rant and requires a bit of intellectual application of economics and what happens to people should such an event happen. I would think a lot of people die.

If so, and I mean no disrespect to imply a sacrifice could be justifiable for just economics but bad things happen when economies get very stressed. We had war in the former Yugslovia with thousands dying as well. If the Gov't took down the twin towers it was wrong but if it helped to motivate a country to prevent greater loss in other parts of the world I could see it and perhaps embrace it.

Im throwing out a theory only and one that most people can't wrap their heads around. We believe or want to believe our country is righteous so we don't go their. I do believe we might have done some awful things in our history but perhaps it was for the greater good. Thats a tough sell and its not my mission to do so.

That said, the nonsensical rants of the Rush Limbaughs, Glen Beck and Alex jones feeding the uneducated a line of self empowered theory of "World order" and "Them" based on some illuminati directives made from the devil himself is not credible in my mind.

I conclude that Im all over the place with what happened on 9-11 but can live with many unanswered questions because the lack of answers itself does not imply guilt.

smackeddog
Member: #883
9/12/2014  10:39 AM    LAST EDITED: 9/12/2014  10:40 AM
I don't think you have to be a paranoid conspiracy theorist to think that the government probably covered their asses with regards to any business dealings and ineptitude. They always use tragedies to bury news and deflect attention. I don't think they orchestrated it (you can't fake George Bushes 'I'm horrifically out of my depth' response at the childrens story reading), but I do think they tried to cover up their bungling in their handling of it, both before and after.

I find Osama's killing odd to say the least- the rapid disposal of his body (and the BS tale about how it went down), but that might of been because they went to town on him/ desecrated his corpse.

Moonangie
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #2788

9/12/2014  11:09 AM
I lost my best friend on 9/11 and find this entire thread insulting to his memory. Deranged terrorists killed him. There is no conspiracy.

As for killing OBL, the government clearly explained why this was done in secret and the body disposed at sea. It was a VERY smart move, to prevent any further benefit to Islamo-terrorists in their efforts.

Some may like to dabble in conspiracy theories, and that's fine. But please do it on another forum or let this shyte go.

smackeddog
9/12/2014  11:54 AM
Moonangie wrote:I lost my best friend on 9/11 and find this entire thread insulting to his memory. Deranged terrorists killed him. There is no conspiracy.

As for killing OBL, the government clearly explained why this was done in secret and the body disposed at sea. It was a VERY smart move, to prevent any further benefit to Islamo-terrorists in their efforts.

Some may like to dabble in conspiracy theories, and that's fine. But please do it on another forum or let this shyte go.

People always differ in how they make sense of horrific events, it's just part of the human process, it's not about insulting the memory of your friend. Some people will focus on the tragedy and human side of it, some people will focus on the wider meaning, some people will focus on revenge and some people will look for a mystery.

Obviously for you it's such a close and personal loss, reading these threads will feel like an insult (and a pretty irrelevant discussion too- I guess you read these posts and thought 'you idiots have no idea'). But unfortunately, as well as the personal side of it, it is an event that had a huge political impact so I do feel it's important that that side of it is talked about too. You're right though, that this board probably isn't the best place.

NardDogNation

9/12/2014  11:57 AM    LAST EDITED: 9/12/2014  11:59 AM
Moonangie wrote:I lost my best friend on 9/11 and find this entire thread insulting to his memory. Deranged terrorists killed him. There is no conspiracy.

I lost a 2nd cousin and some family friends that were on the custodial staff there. Why should I be offended or "insulted" by what earthmansurfer is suggesting? Does that mean that we have to accept everything that the government said including nonsense about them "hating our freedom"?

NardDogNation

9/12/2014  12:21 PM
I buy and still largely buy the government's story about how the events unfolded that day but let's not pretend that our government has never had a hand in the fabrication of tragedies to justify war. Is it in the realm of possibility that the attacks were perpetuated by them, directly or indirectly? Yeah, I think it is. Are we conveniently forgetting the "mysterious" sinking of the USS Maine to get us into the Spanish American War? The Gulf of Tonkin incident to put boots on the ground for Vietnam? The convenient breakdown of command in 1941, which failed to relay telegrams that the Japanese were intending to attack? Even declassified documents from Castro fisaco during 1950s revealed that one of the plans to justify an invasion of Cuba, was to down a commercial airliner and blame it on them.

The only thing that really makes me question the "official story" of that day is how the buildings fell. First of all, they were intentionally designed to withstand the impact of an airliner but more importantly, why is it that their base gave out when the damage was done to the top of the building? The way they fell resembled a demolition of building.

toodarkmark
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #515
USA
9/12/2014  1:51 PM
OT.
I don't care what people think. People are stupid. - Charles Barkley
Nalod
USA
9/12/2014  1:57 PM

somewhere Playa2 is wanting a piece of this action!!!
earthmansurfer
Germany
9/12/2014  3:44 PM

How is it insulting to question what happened when there are multiple holes in the story? I said nothing against those who died that day and the months that followed.
How is it insulting when the actual family members are upset with what the government did and has done regarding the (lack of an) investigation?
I understand that it is a sensitive subject as many lives were lost, 3,000 in America and around 1,000,000 in Iraq. Do you think the latter might be offended by doing a full investigation into something that basically "justified" a war for weapons of mass destruction that didn't even exist?
I'm not saying anything against those who lost their lives. I am questioning the official story about what happened as have most.
When we spend more money on where Bill Clinton put his D*** than on the greatest terror attack in our history, we have to check ourselves and go deeper.

And btw, the part that was left out about the OBL thing is that the Navy seal team who supposedly got him, died in a helicopter crash due to the leaking that they were involved in getting OBL? http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/10/families-fallen-navy-seals-in-2011-attack-say-government-is-to-blame/ I mean you can't make this stuff up. Coincidence after coincidence.

How many countries warned us about 911? Why were there multiple drills of hijackings going on at the same time? Why were no fighter jets intercepting the planes for what, over 40 minutes, when in the prior year something like 100 fighter jets went up as precautions? How did a guy who barely could fly a Cessna plane do a maneuver that professional pilots say was all but impossible and hit the pentagon? http://www.opednews.com/articles/genera_alan_mil_070905_u_s__navy__top_gun__.htm There are so many why's that I find it really hard to believe that so many coincidences could have happened. A few yeah, but it is never ending.

There is nothing wrong with an impartial investigation, a neutral one, into what happened that day. That should make the victims families (all over the world) a bit more at peace. And put those behind bars who aided in the actions of that day and all that probably followed.

With much respect,
EMS

Nalod
USA
9/12/2014  4:25 PM
earthmansurfer wrote:

How is it insulting to question what happened when there are multiple holes in the story? I said nothing against those who died that day and the months that followed.
How is it insulting when the actual family members are upset with what the government did and has done regarding the (lack of an) investigation?
I understand that it is a sensitive subject as many lives were lost, 3,000 in America and around 1,000,000 in Iraq. Do you think the latter might be offended by doing a full investigation into something that basically "justified" a war for weapons of mass destruction that didn't even exist?
I'm not saying anything against those who lost their lives. I am questioning the official story about what happened as have most.
When we spend more money on where Bill Clinton put his D*** than on the greatest terror attack in our history, we have to check ourselves and go deeper.

And btw, the part that was left out about the OBL thing is that the Navy seal team who supposedly got him, died in a helicopter crash due to the leaking that they were involved in getting OBL? http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/05/10/families-fallen-navy-seals-in-2011-attack-say-government-is-to-blame/ I mean you can't make this stuff up. Coincidence after coincidence.

How many countries warned us about 911? Why were there multiple drills of hijackings going on at the same time? Why were no fighter jets intercepting the planes for what, over 40 minutes, when in the prior year something like 100 fighter jets went up as precautions? How did a guy who barely could fly a Cessna plane do a maneuver that professional pilots say was all but impossible and hit the pentagon? http://www.opednews.com/articles/genera_alan_mil_070905_u_s__navy__top_gun__.htm There are so many why's that I find it really hard to believe that so many coincidences could have happened. A few yeah, but it is never ending.

There is nothing wrong with an impartial investigation, a neutral one, into what happened that day. That should make the victims families (all over the world) a bit more at peace. And put those behind bars who aided in the actions of that day and all that probably followed.

With much respect,
EMS

Somethings are not logical but emotionally based. To lose a close friend or loved one it does not matter who is to "blame".

Perhaps trying to connect that dots that "if the gov't is capable of this, then they could do that....." YOu can spend a great deal of time watching the intense videos that are redundant.
"What about the building imploding like a demolition"? "What about the guy that heard explosions"........Etc etc. And for each there are some plausible explainations. I've discussed it with architects and they said no. 7 had some bad damage on the ground floor from when the two towers came crashing around it. Makes sense. ALso maakes sense that the amount of fuel that was in the planes could buckle the steel and when that starts to happen it crubles below. Its plausible. The plane in the Pentegon? That one baffles me. The site in pennsylvania? Perhaps we shot tht down in precaution. Much of it plausible and much of it questionable. Just because you don't have an anwer does not mean there is "guilt" associated with it. Thats hack journalism.

The videos with scary music and "Questions" are not very convincing once you realize its not objective.

Mypoint, don't debate someone who has an emotional attachment to a victim of 9-11. Respect is just letting them be. You won't convince Moonangie or anyone that is mourning the passing.
BTW, we did all this with playa and while its all within anyones right to post it here or anywhere, its just redundant stuff by now and he took it too far.

No need to respond, I won't be participating in any 9/11 conversation.

smackeddog
9/12/2014  4:31 PM    LAST EDITED: 9/12/2014  4:41 PM
earthmansurfer wrote:

With much respect,
EMS

I've always assumed that they didn't shoot down/ intercept the planes initially because it was too tough a decision to make- I don't blame them if they couldn't bring themselves to order it. I mean you can run hypothetical scenarios and have a plan in place, but could you as a person give the order?

I think after the first planes hit, they were kind of pressured even more to take down the remaining plane, and I've always thought they did shoot down one of them (reports at the time I remember being that the tail of one of the planes was found elsewhere, indicating it had been shot down). I think they then made up some other story for that plane to make it easier on the families (and avoid the public knowing that in an emergency, the government will sanction the killing of its own civilians), again I get that, but I'd still rather they were honest.

Of course I could be wrong- it was 13 years ago and I haven't read any conspiracy theories in that time, but that's always been what I assumed.

I always think its important to question things, especially as it's been used to usher in damaging legislation, strip back rights, diminish privacy, justify torture and conduct 2 damaging wars that made things worse and lead to many more people dying. though I also get why people who lost people close to them find it difficult or insulting.

earthmansurfer
Germany
9/12/2014  5:13 PM
Nalod wrote:
earthmansurfer wrote:

With much respect,
EMS

Somethings are not logical but emotionally based. To lose a close friend or loved one it does not matter who is to "blame".

Perhaps trying to connect that dots that "if the gov't is capable of this, then they could do that....." YOu can spend a great deal of time watching the intense videos that are redundant.
"What about the building imploding like a demolition"? "What about the guy that heard explosions"........Etc etc. And for each there are some plausible explainations. I've discussed it with architects and they said no. 7 had some bad damage on the ground floor from when the two towers came crashing around it. Makes sense. ALso maakes sense that the amount of fuel that was in the planes could buckle the steel and when that starts to happen it crubles below. Its plausible. The plane in the Pentegon? That one baffles me. The site in pennsylvania? Perhaps we shot tht down in precaution. Much of it plausible and much of it questionable. Just because you don't have an anwer does not mean there is "guilt" associated with it. Thats hack journalism.

The videos with scary music and "Questions" are not very convincing once you realize its not objective.

Mypoint, don't debate someone who has an emotional attachment to a victim of 9-11. Respect is just letting them be. You won't convince Moonangie or anyone that is mourning the passing.
BTW, we did all this with playa and while its all within anyones right to post it here or anywhere, its just redundant stuff by now and he took it too far.

No need to respond, I won't be participating in any 9/11 conversation.

I'm aware of the emotional part, as well as "we create what we see" and such.
But to address some of your points-
A few people reported being blown across rooms due to explosions, this FLOORS BELOW where the plane hit.
Building 7 was damaged and the governments report said the structural damage had nothing to do with the collapse, it was due to fire. Regardless, how do you get a symmetrical collapse AT FREE FALL speed? It just doesn't make sense. I had a student that was very high up in an huge German construction company. He was nervous talking about those buildings coming down, and he said "It just isn't possible." Not the straw that broke the camels back, but it just adds to what many many architects AND computer models have said.

This discussion has been very superficial, so it is hard for one to say "Just because you don't have an anwer does not mean there is "guilt" associated with it." There are some extremely convincing points, that we have just begun to touch on.

For example:
-How does a hijackers passport end up in ok condition in front of the fallen towers? I'm not aware of anyone elses docs being found. How does it survive both a huge fireball and going through a building untouched? We are talking the limits of belief here.
-The day before 911 (Monday), Donald Rumsfeld I believe, announced 2.3 trillion dollars was missing. Yeah, he announced this terrible news on a Monday, not standard protocol. Well, the plane that hit the pentagon killed all the accountants who were investigating that. That ended that.
-Building 7 housed the documents to the Enron investigation, as well as some other big investigations. Those were all conveniently destroyed. Enron definitely had ties to the Bush administration, amongst others.
-Richard Grove - Was scheduled to be in a meeting in the towers to present evidence showing a back door (a potential customer brought to his attention)and got stuck in traffic, thus saving his life. He had previously been fired for bringing the topic up to his bosses. The back door btw, was with his software from Marsh and McClennon. He ended up making a long podcast series investigating the attacks that day due to him putting together pieces of the puzzle and finding out huge connections. https://www.tragedyandhope.com/th-podcasts/911-synchronicity/ (Probably the best source of podcast information on 911 I have come across)
-Millions made on put options on businesses hit by the 911 attacks (way above normal levels). It was tracked back to Deutsche bank then disappeared from the news.

I just ran through a few of many many oddities. Sorry if I didn't do them justice, but it is mostly just off the top of my head. When you spend more time on what happened that day, it is just plain scary.

EMS

earthmansurfer
Germany
9/12/2014  5:31 PM
smackeddog wrote:
earthmansurfer wrote:

With much respect,
EMS

I've always assumed that they didn't shoot down/ intercept the planes initially because it was too tough a decision to make- I don't blame them if they couldn't bring themselves to order it. I mean you can run hypothetical scenarios and have a plan in place, but could you as a person give the order?

I think after the first planes hit, they were kind of pressured even more to take down the remaining plane, and I've always thought they did shoot down one of them (reports at the time I remember being that the tail of one of the planes was found elsewhere, indicating it had been shot down). I think they then made up some other story for that plane to make it easier on the families (and avoid the public knowing that in an emergency, the government will sanction the killing of its own civilians), again I get that, but I'd still rather they were honest.

Of course I could be wrong- it was 13 years ago and I haven't read any conspiracy theories in that time, but that's always been what I assumed.

I always think its important to question things, especially as it's been used to usher in damaging legislation, strip back rights, diminish privacy, justify torture and conduct 2 damaging wars that made things worse and lead to many more people dying. though I also get why people who lost people close to them find it difficult or insulting.

There were no fighter jets near those planes. They were never sent up. I would never be a fighter jet pilot now (not as an adult, as an 18 year old, I almost did go in the army as a pilot.)
If a fighter jet pilot was trailing those planes, and saw them going right at the twin towers, would he shoot? Hell yeah, not a big decision there. And especially yeah after the first plane already hit. If the plane is just flying over forest, that would be tough (unless you saw planes already hit buildings and this one is going for the White House.)

I think the plane that "crashed" was indeed shot down. The debri field was just waaaaay too big to be a crash.
We need to separate "shooting down a civilian plane" from "sending up and tailing them".

I agree that after the planes hit, that they had to take down any others. Those military drills that were happening the same day, totally threw off the air traffic controllers, and probably that cascaded down. I'm just curious why they had 10 or so hijacking drills happening the same day as it was an oddly high number and took most planes away from the areas in question (but not all). I think that plane they shot down was headed towards the White House. The ramifications of that happening, oh boy...

At the very least, an investigation can start to change laws that allow for a bit too much privacy when it comes to matters of investigation (which can be used to cover things up). Saying "National Security" time and time again, when asking basic questions, is getting old.

EMS

911 - A Conspiracy Theory

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy