[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

A change in the subject. What was the 3 most happiest days of your Life. also you most happiest year of your life.
Author Thread
Papabear
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1414

8/23/2014  12:34 PM
Papabear Says

I also could say my first hit record or the first time I found and entered the hole. and I don't mean the basketball hole. It was warm wet and hot a feeling that I never felt before and within 2 min. I exploded with passion.

Papabear
AUTOADVERT
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
8/23/2014  1:14 PM
Papabear wrote:Papabear Says

I also could say my first hit record or the first time I found and entered the hole. and I don't mean the basketball hole. It was warm wet and hot a feeling that I never felt before and within 2 min. I exploded with passion.

THat the hit record or the "warm wet circles"?

BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
8/23/2014  1:28 PM
Nalod wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:
Sambakick wrote:If you never married, never had a kid, what really could qualify... getting a job you wanted? graduating something?

I couldn't tell you exactly but the happiest days would probably be some three-day weekend I spent with my then girlfriend in the late 90s.

She lived in NYU housing.

We hardly ever left the dorm except to eat.

Good times.

Getting a kid would probably be the worst day of my life!

Dude, thus far bunking with your brother on trip with parents is your tippy top?

While not everyone is cut to be parents I suggest you try to break your ceiling.

Samba, I'd say pre marriage and kids there was a trip to disney as a kid, at 14 scoring 73 pts in a middle school game (that feeling you can't miss!!!!), then first encounters with a girl, then the real deal with a girl, the face contorting bliss when it all comes together, then getting the drivers license, then "that girlfriend" who took you on THAT journey, then you find the true love vs true lust,then the day you graduate college, the wedding, the honey moon, first house, couple of great trips to great places, that first nice NEW car and the new car smell, then the kids, and some nice business moments!!!!

In all I've been married 28 years, 32 all in and basically since 21 years old all the good non kid stuff has been with her!

Marriage is not for everyone but if you got that someone it sure makes it a wonderful ride!! Sounds corny as hell but thats just my story.

I've been married twice and have two kids with the first one and the new one has three young kids of her own. There is good and bad of marriage--especially when you start the new Brady Bunch. I think if you can hit it perfect with the first one and you build a nice family--that is quite an accomplishment in life. Also I read in this thread someone saying something about their health--just taking a shower--I get it. Ive dealt with health problems for 20 years and some things that can be taken for granted by others might be fantastic to others. I don't know what my favorite day was--I've had some really good days and some really bad days or weeks months etc.. life is now starting to move to the other side 46 now---playing basketball even 2-2 halfcourt in a slow game is something that I could say is a fun day. Two years ago I lost to a 19 year old 11-9--that was a memorable day as I had health problems rise up again soon there after and now I could not play that hard against a young kid competitively likely ever again. Hitting a golf ball watching Uconn win a champsionship watching your boy hit two home runs in one game in little league--seeing your daughter on stage in middle school--having a great laugh with your friends making your wife still orgasm LOL who knows Life is a book many highs and lows is there really one favorite moment? Is today going to be good or bad--hopefully good--we'll see whenI get my arse up:) I think one thing a man can appreciate daily is just passing by a young woman--18-26 and seeing an incredible body--not that you want to jump on it LOL but more like wow in a museum. Try to be diverse in your life and do as much as you can--thats advice I give a young man or woman.

RIP Crushalot😞
Nalod
USA
8/23/2014  1:36 PM
BRIGGS wrote:
Nalod wrote:
Bonn1997 wrote:
Sambakick wrote:If you never married, never had a kid, what really could qualify... getting a job you wanted? graduating something?

I couldn't tell you exactly but the happiest days would probably be some three-day weekend I spent with my then girlfriend in the late 90s.

She lived in NYU housing.

We hardly ever left the dorm except to eat.

Good times.

Getting a kid would probably be the worst day of my life!

Dude, thus far bunking with your brother on trip with parents is your tippy top?

While not everyone is cut to be parents I suggest you try to break your ceiling.

Samba, I'd say pre marriage and kids there was a trip to disney as a kid, at 14 scoring 73 pts in a middle school game (that feeling you can't miss!!!!), then first encounters with a girl, then the real deal with a girl, the face contorting bliss when it all comes together, then getting the drivers license, then "that girlfriend" who took you on THAT journey, then you find the true love vs true lust,then the day you graduate college, the wedding, the honey moon, first house, couple of great trips to great places, that first nice NEW car and the new car smell, then the kids, and some nice business moments!!!!

In all I've been married 28 years, 32 all in and basically since 21 years old all the good non kid stuff has been with her!

Marriage is not for everyone but if you got that someone it sure makes it a wonderful ride!! Sounds corny as hell but thats just my story.

I've been married twice and have two kids with the first one and the new one has three young kids of her own. There is good and bad of marriage--especially when you start the new Brady Bunch. I think if you can hit it perfect with the first one and you build a nice family--that is quite an accomplishment in life. Also I read in this thread someone saying something about their health--just taking a shower--I get it. Ive dealt with health problems for 20 years and some things that can be taken for granted by others might be fantastic to others. I don't know what my favorite day was--I've had some really good days and some really bad days or weeks months etc.. life is now starting to move to the other side 46 now---playing basketball even 2-2 halfcourt in a slow game is something that I could say is a fun day. Two years ago I lost to a 19 year old 11-9--that was a memorable day as I had health problems rise up again soon there after and now I could not play that hard against a young kid competitively likely ever again. Hitting a golf ball watching Uconn win a champsionship watching your boy hit two home runs in one game in little league--seeing your daughter on stage in middle school--having a great laugh with your friends making your wife still orgasm LOL who knows Life is a book many highs and lows is there really one favorite moment? Is today going to be good or bad--hopefully good--we'll see whenI get my arse up:) I think one thing a man can appreciate daily is just passing by a young woman--18-26 and seeing an incredible body--not that you want to jump on it LOL but more like wow in a museum. Try to be diverse in your life and do as much as you can--thats advice I give a young man or woman.

Well said!!! Its hard to understand somethings until they are taken away from you!

Hector
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #4483

8/23/2014  2:31 PM

God damn that is creepy.

[quote="jrodmc"] Melo is stupid. [/quote]
Nalod
USA
8/23/2014  5:24 PM
Hector wrote:

God damn that is creepy.

Whats creepy about having a hit record??

DJMUSIC
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1283

8/26/2014  3:26 PM    LAST EDITED: 8/26/2014  3:30 PM

The NBA news for the Knicks is very quite so I thought of this to pass some time away.

1. When my daughter Wanda was born
2. I must say 1962 and 1963 this was the best fun years
3. The day my mother gave birth to me.

For DJ ?

1). Getting married 20 years ago, 2my love of my life.
2). First born birth of our kid/daughter 1 year to enter college
(1st of three kiddies)
3). Surviving my health operation, to live life to reflect importance of
Good health, family, friendship, peers and gift to meet people to learn from 24/7
& I hopefully offer some knowledge to help others daily.

*Honorable mention to be USA born realizing Christ God connectionsy which ties together all of 1 through 3, lucky to have gift of Faith 24/7 in god's works.

Happy year? Perhaps being able to return to work 2003, after operation...
A rough year leaving government work to new challenges then in commercial work industry.

Never take any job or health for granted!

Turntable Musiclover & Mix-Master-ologist
babyKnicks
Member: #1191
USA
8/26/2014  3:32 PM
First Wedding, first born, and Maldives trip.

All in the last 12 months.

Let's go Knicks. That's amare
smackeddog
Member: #883
8/26/2014  3:40 PM
IronWillGiroud wrote:3 more happiest days:

1. learning to ride bike, that was the first taste of speed and distance and first time you see that there is more beyond
2. learning to swim because now you can hold your own in water and not be afraid of death,
3. the day of my first squat, when the earth shuddered at the first signs of a beast animal

Ha ha!

DJMUSIC
Member: #1283

8/26/2014  3:41 PM

Nice..
Nuff respect atcha'

Turntable Musiclover & Mix-Master-ologist
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
8/28/2014  1:01 PM
Gotta have more than 3

1. The day Silas and Winnie Owiti explained the meaning of life to me.
2. Getting married to the hot blonde honor student. Best move I ever finished. Still continuing.
3. The days each of three kids were born.
4. Getting schooled by Clinton Wheeler
5. Running the pick and pop with John Crotty
6. Driving into the city for the first time with my brand new driver's license, driving right up outside of MSG, my dad standing there waiting, and then going in to see Dave Debusschere night.

A change in the subject. What was the 3 most happiest days of your Life. also you most happiest year of your life.

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy