[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Rose sits out of USA practice
Author Thread
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
8/24/2014  8:40 AM
I understand that but this can't be a good way to accomplish that. At least continue your Summer workouts, play 3/4 assed pickup games with your teammates on occasion and wait for training camp.
“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
AUTOADVERT
IronWillGiroud
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4359

8/24/2014  11:54 AM
it's better he sits out, so that he can rest for season and drop buckets in tough eastern conference,

IT JUST GOT A WHOLE LOT TUFFER!

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
9/1/2014  12:08 AM
The USA pulled away for a 98-77 win. (By the way, Derrick Rose didn’t look great on the back-to-back, for those keeping score of such things.)

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/08/31/fiba-day-2-wrap-up-sixers-dario-saric-looks-good-teeth-or-no/
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
babyKnicks
Member: #1191
USA
9/1/2014  2:43 PM
Currently prigs is outperforming (slightly) Rose.

Pablo Prigioni excelling in FIBA World Cup
September 1st, 2014 11:55 am

Keith Schlosser, Lead Writer
Carmelo Anthony may not be participating in the FIBA World Cup this summer, but Pablo Prigioni sure is.
Primed to return to the Knicks for a third straight season, Prigioni is getting an offseason tuneup against some talented international competition.

Whereas in New York, Prigioni is not asked to do too much, he’s currently tasked with leading the way for Argentina as the squad’s starting point guard. Having initially made his name over the course of a career overseas before joining the Knicks, Prigioni has had tremendous success matching up against international competition in the past. He continued to excel this weekend.

On Saturday, Prigioni led his team to a 98-75 win over Puerto Rico with a near double-double consisting of 9 points and 10 assists. In addition to tallying one steal, the floor general had a plus/minus of +17 in the victory.

Though Argentina fell to Croatia by a score of 90-85 on Sunday, Prigioni continued to stand out for his steady contributors. Leading his team with a plus/minus of +6 in the contest, the point guard added 8 points, dished out 5 assists, and swiped 2 steals.

On Monday, Prigioni happened to struggle a bit more while his team almost let one get away from them against the Philippines. When push came to shove, however, Prigioni and co. managed to come out victorious. He added another 8 points, 3 assists, and steals, but shot just 2 of 9 from the field. The opposing squad played with a certain defensive physicality that Prigioni isn’t as used to matching up against. He did lead his team with a plus/minus of +10 in the 85-81 win, though.

Such practice against this level of competition is likely helping Prigioni remain in good shape heading into training camp, where he’ll be expected to catch on to the triangle offense.

Let's go Knicks. That's amare
Rose sits out of USA practice

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy