[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Parsons reacts to Harden's, "Dwight and I are the cornerstones...The rest of the guys are role players or pieces"
Author Thread
F500ONE
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #5844

7/30/2014  10:41 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
dk7th wrote:
nyk4ever wrote:
dk7th wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
franco12 wrote:what a great way to endear yourself to your team mates.

Harden = 0 Leadership.

Imagine if Melo said it.

no imagination necessary plus he doesn't have to say it-- his actions and decisions speak far louder than words.

you are pathetic.

you have no frame of reference from which to make that judgement.

geeze the board is on fire tonight

Tough times. Clyde says Melo is in supreme shape. HOF coach PJax signs Melo to a max deal. PG says he is going to shoot 25 times a night and Harden says everyone except for he and Dwight are role players. If Gallo throws out his back stretching or has more knee issues announced in the next week watch out.

Don't forget Lin bringing Sho-Gunning Showtime back to L.A.

AUTOADVERT
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
7/30/2014  10:46 PM
F500ONE wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
dk7th wrote:
nyk4ever wrote:
dk7th wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

Harden = 0 Leadership.

Imagine if Melo said it.

no imagination necessary plus he doesn't have to say it-- his actions and decisions speak far louder than words.

you are pathetic.

Tough times. Clyde says Melo is in supreme shape. HOF coach PJax signs Melo to a max deal. PG says he is going to shoot 25 times a night and Harden says everyone except for he and Dwight are role players. If Gallo throws out his back stretching or has more knee issues announced in the next week watch out.

Don't forget Lin bringing Sho-Gunning Showtime back to L.A.

He's just a role player
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
7/30/2014  11:36 PM
F500ONE wrote:The Rockets are gonna be a handful still.

Harden may have time yet to show he can lead, meanwhile Dwight is such a lost cause in this category

Ariza was probably the perfect signing for these two goofs//// he'll be the leader

On the court to their credit they do allow their teammates to perform for the most part

Parson probably doesn't get paid those figures if not for playing alongside Harden and Dwight.

He'll have his chance to prove his value and potential

Rockets have incredible talent remaining-added.

D-Mo has taken their comments in stride feeling role players have to play confidently with them

Nick Johnson is for real and I expect Terrence Jones to break out

GOOD POINTS....

Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
tkf
7/30/2014  11:41 PM
knicks1248 wrote:

Harden may have time yet to show he can lead, meanwhile Dwight is such a lost cause in this category

Ariza was probably the perfect signing for these two goofs//// he'll be the leader

On the court to their credit they do allow their teammates to perform for the most part

Parson probably doesn't get paid those figures if not for playing alongside Harden and Dwight.

D-Mo has taken their comments in stride feeling role players have to play confidently with them

It's tough to win on the next level when your stars are not leaders. which is why that got bounce in the first rnd. Ariza isn't a leader by any stretch.

Howard and Harden, both "all stars", couldn't even make it out of the 1st rnd.
Pure clowns, thats one of the reason melo probably didn't give it a 2nd thought.

Why is it you never here silly talk like this from spurs players.

Howard is one of the only true Center in the league, he should be dominating like WILT, and Harden doesn't care about winning championships, or else he would have sacrifice like wade and them, and stood with OKC, that dude hasn't done Nada since he's been there. STFU and focus on what it takes.

listen, ariza at this point in his career is a leader with worth ethic and play on the court.. carmelo didn't give the rockets a second thought because they were not offering enough money.. those two clowns in Houston are better players than carmelo... He needs to ride their coat tails, not the other way around... there are plenty of douchebags in this league, even lebron whom you guys still believe will come to NY..

It is the job of the GM to identify the most talented douchebag.. and if I have to choose between two douchebags give me the one that plays the best ball.. and Lebron is the most talented douchebag in the league.. and Harden and dwight are more talented than the douchebag we have on the knicks.. plain and simple..

those guys are unique, which is why they have been so successful, that is a model I would have loved to follow, yet we still insist on going the other way...

Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
CrushAlot
USA
7/30/2014  11:45 PM
tkf wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

It's tough to win on the next level when your stars are not leaders. which is why that got bounce in the first rnd. Ariza isn't a leader by any stretch.

Pure clowns, thats one of the reason melo probably didn't give it a 2nd thought.

Howard is one of the only true Center in the league, he should be dominating like WILT, and Harden doesn't care about winning championships, or else he would have sacrifice like wade and them, and stood with OKC, that dude hasn't done Nada since he's been there. STFU and focus on what it takes.

listen, ariza at this point in his career is a leader with worth ethic and play on the court.. carmelo didn't give the rockets a second thought because they were not offering enough money.. those two clowns in Houston are better players than carmelo... He needs to ride their coat tails, not the other way around... there are plenty of douchebags in this league, even lebron whom you guys still believe will come to NY..

It is the job of the GM to identify the most talented douchebag.. and if I have to choose between two douchebags give me the one that plays the best ball.. and Lebron is the most talented douchebag in the league.. and Harden and dwight are more talented than the douchebag we have on the knicks.. plain and simple..

those guys are unique, which is why they have been so successful, that is a model I would have loved to follow, yet we still insist on going the other way...

It was reported that the wizards and rockets offer was the same but the lack of state income tax made the rockets offer much more lucrative and that was a factor in Ariza signing there.
tkf
7/30/2014  11:46 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
dk7th wrote:
nyk4ever wrote:
dk7th wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

Harden = 0 Leadership.

Imagine if Melo said it.

you are pathetic.

yea it is tough times, we heard the melo is in supreme shape talk before, yet the guys still huffs and puffs and cant' get back on defense..

HOF coach, not a HOF GM is giving away max deals to one dimensional players.. yea we should be worrked..

Paul george? who cares what he says or does, what does that have to do with the knicks..

If Gallo throws out his back stretching or has more knee issues announced in the next week watch out.

I would be more worried about those brittle shoulders on your new max golden calf.....

tkf
7/30/2014  11:49 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
tkf wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

It was reported that the wizards and rockets offer was the same but the lack of state income tax made the rockets offer much more lucrative and that was a factor in Ariza signing there.

ok, not sure what that has to do with my post, but if you are trying to say ariza is chasing money, well ok, guys like him don't have many chances to get paid big, but guess what, he has a ring and was a huge part of getting one... so I guess we can give him a pass for wanting to get paid....I mean it is not like he went to a worse situation, rockets are better than the wizards..

BigDaddyG
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #3049

7/30/2014  11:51 PM
Parsons is the same guy who proclaimed he was the best small forward in the Portland series, then proceeded to get smoked by Nic Batum. I don't see anything wrong with what Harden said. If Parsons is offended, than he needs to go out and prove he can be the man.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
CrushAlot
USA
7/31/2014  12:01 AM
BigDaddyG wrote:Parsons is the same guy who proclaimed he was the best small forward in the Portland series, then proceeded to get smoked by Nic Batum. I don't see anything wrong with what Harden said. If Parsons is offended, than he needs to go out and prove he can be the man.

I disagree. There are 13 other guys on that team and all 15 are supposed to have the same goal. That team desprately needs a respected vet or two. Harden and Howard don't get it.
BigDaddyG

7/31/2014  12:13 AM
CrushAlot wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:Parsons is the same guy who proclaimed he was the best small forward in the Portland series, then proceeded to get smoked by Nic Batum. I don't see anything wrong with what Harden said. If Parsons is offended, than he needs to go out and prove he can be the man.

I disagree. There are 13 other guys on that team and all 15 are supposed to have the same goal. That team desprately needs a respected vet or two. Harden and Howard don't get it.

Did Harden say something the rest of the guys didn't know already? The rest of the guys know their roles. Harden basically said that the guys on the team are ready to step up. Don't get me wrong. I've question Dwight and Harden's leadership to date. But not because of these statements. Parsons can't deal? Then he needs to prove them wrong.
Always... always remember: Less is less. More is more. More is better and twice as much is good too. Not enough is bad, and too much is never enough except when it's just about right. - The Tick
CrushAlot
USA
7/31/2014  12:25 AM
BigDaddyG wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

Did Harden say something the rest of the guys didn't know already? The rest of the guys know their roles. Harden basically said that the guys on the team are ready to step up. Don't get me wrong. I've question Dwight and Harden's leadership to date. But not because of these statements. Parsons can't deal? Then he needs to prove them wrong.

Parsons was the captain. I think he was surprised that Harden just dismissed him.
BigDaddyG

7/31/2014  12:46 AM
CrushAlot wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

Parsons was the captain. I think he was surprised that Harden just dismissed him.

It's safe to say Parsons got over it lol

Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
7/31/2014  6:54 AM
BigDaddyG wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

The article title refers to Parsons as the hot one?!
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
7/31/2014  6:59 AM
Oh no a Kardasian? Career suicide!
yellowboy90
Member: #3538

7/31/2014  7:05 AM
gunsnewing wrote:Oh no a Kardasian? Career suicide!

even Jenners are kardasians?

yellowboy90

7/31/2014  7:09 AM
Bonn1997 wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

The article title refers to Parsons as the hot one?!

I was questioning that myself. Jenner is a little too young for Parsons in my book. I know she 18 but still.

H1AND1
Member: #5648

7/31/2014  7:20 AM
BigDaddyG wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

Kendall and Chandler. The pairing of those two names sounds super douchey.

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
7/31/2014  7:49 AM    LAST EDITED: 7/31/2014  7:51 AM
NardDogNation wrote:
Nalod wrote:
Dwight wants "@Free Palistine"

Harden to me was not dissing Parsons, he was selling his team. They all say that crap after a player leaves.

Parsons now selling his new team and himself. He got a good market value for his services! Now he says "ready to step up".

They all say this crap. NBA players mouth moves and its the same nonsense every year. Just different names.

Dwight's been a moron for quite some time but even a broken clock is right twice a day. Palestine should become a sovereign state.

As for Harden, he's still a douche and should learn to conduct himself better. It seems that he's turned himself into a massive diva in the past few years, dominating the ball to the detriment of his teammates and becoming one of the worst perimeter defenders in the league. On top of that, he seems to forget the integral role Parsons played in luring Dwight to Houston via their shared agent. No Paron's kissing Dwight's ass; no Dwight Howard who seems to be nothing more than a petulant man-child that needs constant reassuring. Them losing Parsons will hurt big time, even though they needed a perimeter defender like Ariza.

If Dwight wants to be a champion he should think, sound and do things that champions do. If he wants to be a "leader" he should learn to emulate one.

Maybe Gaza should start acting like they want to be a sovereign state as well. Digging tunnels, accepting weapons and not governing is not how seperate states act. Building schools instead of teaching hate thru ignorance would be a start! Instead of tunnels why not build things that improve the lives of others.

I do agree they should have their own independance but thats not what Hamas is about is it? The enemy is from within, not Isreal!

yellowboy90

7/31/2014  7:49 AM
H1AND1 wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:
BigDaddyG wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

Kendall and Chandler. The pairing of those two names sounds super douchey.

Man you just brought me back to days watching All My Children. Don't judge me and if you do who cares.

gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
7/31/2014  7:52 AM
yellowboy90 wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:Oh no a Kardasian? Career suicide!

even Jenners are kardasians?

Yea they are infected with their moms blood. That woman has no shame. Daughters take after her

Parsons reacts to Harden's, "Dwight and I are the cornerstones...The rest of the guys are role players or pieces"

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy