Author Thread
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
7/30/2014  2:25 PM
dk7th wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:Who said were looking for stars, That was walsh and the media's plan. Having cap space gives you options..

Throughout this board guys say we don't need scoring. If we don't and we have options.....

options to do what exactly? Everyone likes to complain but nobody can pin point any player we should get or can get. Nobody wants to sign anybody and nobody wants to trade if it adds salary no matter how good....

What are we supposed to do?

design a time machine and make sure melo walks would be a great place to start

we tried. Got as far as beta testing, but as your still here you can see we were not successful.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
AUTOADVERT
arkrud
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #995
USA
7/30/2014  2:30 PM
EnySpree wrote:
arkrud wrote:
EnySpree wrote:So how do we get better is nobody wants to make any moves or sign anyone?

Do better coaching. Do better players development.
Create a culture of accountability. Promote leadership, team play, camaraderie.
Knicks as organization and fans included should stop dreaming and gambling and start working.
Boring... yes. But there is no other way to get better and became winning club.

Dreaming is thinking were going to get anyone in 2015. Dreaming is thinking we have a shot at Durant in 2016.

combing the league searching for trades that make sense and hearing negative and positive debate is alt of fun to me. It's a big part of being a fan of your sport. Looking at guys that can improve via free agency is also apart of it as long as you aren't destroying years away from your fans waiting for a guy to be a free agent. That's killing everything good about following sports. I fell like fans are corrupted now because nobody wants to make any moves if it means spoiling a slight chance a player might sign for their team. It takes the whole joy out of it.

Don't worry, Zen will make a lot of changes and moves this year.
He is just started. Some of them will be obvious and some will be cryptic to regular fans like us.
Buckle up... this will be a bumpy ride this season with clashes of personalities, ups, downs, and dramas.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." Hamlet
dk7th
Member: #4228
USA
7/30/2014  2:36 PM
fishmike wrote:
dk7th wrote:
EnySpree wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:Who said were looking for stars, That was walsh and the media's plan. Having cap space gives you options..

Throughout this board guys say we don't need scoring. If we don't and we have options.....

options to do what exactly? Everyone likes to complain but nobody can pin point any player we should get or can get. Nobody wants to sign anybody and nobody wants to trade if it adds salary no matter how good....

we tried. Got as far as beta testing, but as your still here you can see we were not successful.

this forum would miss me, of that i have no doubt

knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
knicks1248
Member: #582
7/30/2014  4:06 PM
dk7th wrote:
fishmike wrote:
dk7th wrote:
EnySpree wrote:

Dude your so anti melo that is almost embarrassing.

It's like saying a a honda accord is better then a benz car because you hate Germans

ES
dk7th
USA
7/30/2014  4:36 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
dk7th wrote:
fishmike wrote:
dk7th wrote:
EnySpree wrote:

It's like saying a a honda accord is better then a benz car because you hate Germans

other than no making any sense this post has nothing to do with whether i'd be missed

knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
knicks1248
Member: #582
7/30/2014  4:49 PM
dk7th wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
dk7th wrote:
fishmike wrote:
dk7th wrote:
EnySpree wrote:

other than no making any sense this post has nothing to do with whether i'd be missed

You wanna be miss..I mean you seem like a cool person outside of the melo hate.

ES
dk7th
USA
7/30/2014  5:13 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
dk7th wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
dk7th wrote:
fishmike wrote:
dk7th wrote:
EnySpree wrote:

You wanna be miss..I mean you seem like a cool person outside of the melo hate.

has he done nothing hateful? nothing at all?

scoring isn't needed?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy