Marshall
Anthony Davis
Sephalosha
Dragic
Lillard
Markief Morris
Kawhi Leonard
Bradley Beal

Why not a list of supermodels that would make great WIVES/girlfriends?

Or Powerball amounts that would make great bank accounts?

Or a list of Yachts that would make nice boats?

Maybe this is the hater list of players that has two meanings:

1. Players we could have instead of Melo!
or
2. Masterbation list for the hater.

We get Lamar Oh-Dumb sans his pipe.

this isn't funny or amusing

it is to those of us with actual senses of humor.

AUTOADVERT
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
4/22/2014  1:18 PM
tkf wrote:
dk7th wrote:
fishmike wrote:
dk7th wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
dk7th wrote:Noah
Milsap
Taj Gibson
Avery Bradley
Al Horford
Plumlee
Livingston
Jimmy Butler
Faried
Beverley
Parsons
Marshall
Anthony Davis
Sephalosha
Dragic
Lillard
Markief Morris
Kawhi Leonard
Bradley Beal

Is there any praticular reason you have this list, are these like players we have the luxury of getting?

To the extent that any of them are available they would make great Knicks. I haven't seen when they'd be available via trade or free agency but this is the type of player we need in New York and have not had in forever.

no Gallo? 2 way player, team guy, GREAT contract... Why no love? Looks like Dragic is the only scorer in your list. Your aware you need buckets to win right? Just ask the Pacers? How do you go from best team in the NBA to looking at first round flame out at the hands of an 8ths seed with 37 wins? No scoring.

No roster = your list sucks

you build a team with these guys first and then you will attract the elite players. the exact opposite of what happened with the melo trade. until i see gallinari healthy again and playing 75 games next season i am not ready to put him on the list. one of the most underrated players in the nba when healthy. most of the guys on my list can score the ball.

show me the list of players you think would make great knicks.

I agree, would love to see gallo healthy, and if so, he is a heck of a player.... as you said, one of the most underrated players in the nba when healthy.. I would like to add Deng to that list, long, athletic, can score, and is a great defender...

HECK of a player... take your hand out of your pants while posting about Gallo. 6'10 but has never averaged 6 rebs a game. Two years in the playoffs he shot 38% (waaaay down from his lusty 42% regular season average). But Im sure his usage rates are low (gee wilikers, I wonder why).

He's not underrated. He's just not rated at all, because he never plays and has no impact when he does.

"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
4/22/2014  1:20 PM
misterearl wrote:Rory Sparrow
Mike Bibby
Ray Williams
Henry Bibby
Earl Monroe
A younger Mike Bibby
Mark Jackson
Rod Strickland
Dick McGuire
Michael Ray Richardson

My kingdom for a freakin' point guard.

Derek Harper
Kiki Vandeweghe
Mo Cheeks (Sixers Edition)
Rolando Blackmon

Trade Michael Ray Richardson on Draft Day for Larry Bird. I hate you, Willis!

jrodmc
USA
4/22/2014  1:25 PM
fishmike wrote:
tkf wrote:
dk7th wrote:
fishmike wrote:
dk7th wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Milsap
Taj Gibson
Avery Bradley
Al Horford
Plumlee
Livingston
Jimmy Butler
Faried
Beverley
Parsons
Marshall
Anthony Davis
Sephalosha
Dragic
Lillard
Markief Morris
Kawhi Leonard
Bradley Beal

Is there any praticular reason you have this list, are these like players we have the luxury of getting?

To the extent that any of them are available they would make great Knicks. I haven't seen when they'd be available via trade or free agency but this is the type of player we need in New York and have not had in forever.

no Gallo? 2 way player, team guy, GREAT contract... Why no love? Looks like Dragic is the only scorer in your list. Your aware you need buckets to win right? Just ask the Pacers? How do you go from best team in the NBA to looking at first round flame out at the hands of an 8ths seed with 37 wins? No scoring.

you build a team with these guys first and then you will attract the elite players. the exact opposite of what happened with the melo trade. until i see gallinari healthy again and playing 75 games next season i am not ready to put him on the list. one of the most underrated players in the nba when healthy. most of the guys on my list can score the ball.

I agree, would love to see gallo healthy, and if so, he is a heck of a player.... as you said, one of the most underrated players in the nba when healthy.. I would like to add Deng to that list, long, athletic, can score, and is a great defender...

HECK of a player... take your hand out of your pants while posting about Gallo. 6'10 but has never averaged 6 rebs a game. Two years in the playoffs he shot 38% (waaaay down from his lusty 42% regular season average). But Im sure his usage rates are low (gee wilikers, I wonder why).

He's not underrated. He's just not rated at all, because he never plays and has no impact when he does.

Yikes! B-B-B-But...fish...you failed to mention his contract! You never mentioned anything about points per dollar, assists per Melo chuck rate...
and what about this:
http://www.popscreen.com/v/661Ll/Danilo-Gallinaris-Amazing-Pass

fishmike
Member: #298
USA
4/22/2014  1:26 PM
Nalod wrote:
dk7th wrote:
Nalod wrote:
Milsap
Taj Gibson
Avery Bradley
Al Horford
Plumlee
Livingston
Jimmy Butler
Faried
Beverley
Parsons
Marshall
Anthony Davis
Sephalosha
Dragic
Lillard
Markief Morris
Kawhi Leonard
Bradley Beal

or

Once I helped it, it became both funny AND amusing!

I mean really, whats the point of the list?

lets be fair... I would give it an 8 on the fun scale. Amusing scale? Only a 6. Sorry mate... your damn funny but only mildly amusing. Oh wait.. were you being silly?
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
dk7th
Member: #4228
USA
4/22/2014  1:33 PM
jrodmc wrote:
dk7th wrote:
Nalod wrote:
Milsap
Taj Gibson
Avery Bradley
Al Horford
Plumlee
Livingston
Jimmy Butler
Faried
Beverley
Parsons
Marshall
Anthony Davis
Sephalosha
Dragic
Lillard
Markief Morris
Kawhi Leonard
Bradley Beal

or

you know what'd be cool? you actually posting about basketball. maybe this stuff is over your head so you have your insult routine to gloss over that shortcoming.

knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
jrodmc
USA
4/22/2014  1:46 PM
dk7th wrote:
jrodmc wrote:
dk7th wrote:
Nalod wrote:
Milsap
Taj Gibson
Avery Bradley
Al Horford
Plumlee
Livingston
Jimmy Butler
Faried
Beverley
Parsons
Marshall
Anthony Davis
Sephalosha
Dragic
Lillard
Markief Morris
Kawhi Leonard
Bradley Beal

or

you know what'd be cool? you actually posting about basketball. maybe this stuff is over your head so you have your insult routine to gloss over that shortcoming.

Yeah. So cool. Masturbation and your stupid Melo hate is over my head. Check.
Tell me what to post. Check.
Right after you tell us what is and isn't funny and amusing.

Hey, how about this: why don't you try untying your panty knot before attempting to tell anyone to do anything?

And please ask your idiot big brother to come up with another stupid retort. This one is old and overused.

tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
4/22/2014  2:09 PM
smackeddog wrote:
RonRon wrote:For Sun's I wonder with the way Dragic has played, if we can steal Bledsoe or Dragic, with 1st round pick and 2 2nd rounders for CA, and either fill ins or a trade exemption

I read an article saying Bledsoe wants a big market team, which is why he hasn't said he wants to stay with the suns- they said the lakers could make a push. However the suns can match an offer so likely he stays. Plus he had his meniscus removed which will shorten his career.

I once heard amare hint at something like that when he was with the suns.. guys who make those comments worry me a bit.. I mean what does a big market actually have to do with you playing ball? it just tells me that these guys have other things on their minds, other than ball, and that worries me a bit..

Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
mreinman
Member: #3189

4/23/2014  12:32 AM
good list.

Big NO to Avery Bradley.

Off the top of my head, I would add Lowry and Korver and/or Belinelli as shooters.

so here is what phil is thinking ....
yellowboy90
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #3538

4/23/2014  12:34 AM
mreinman wrote:good list.

Big NO to Avery Bradley.

Off the top of my head, I would add Lowry and Korver and/or Belinelli as shooters.

Yeah I wouldn't bank on Bradley 3pt shooting being real unless it is for the vet min.

Uptown
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1883

4/23/2014  10:04 AM
What are talking about here? Players that are gritty but not good enough to win the whole thing? If we are talking championships, then any lists needs to begin with Lebron....
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
4/23/2014  2:53 PM    LAST EDITED: 4/23/2014  3:10 PM
fishmike wrote:
tkf wrote:
dk7th wrote:
fishmike wrote:
dk7th wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
Milsap
Taj Gibson
Avery Bradley
Al Horford
Plumlee
Livingston
Jimmy Butler
Faried
Beverley
Parsons
Marshall
Anthony Davis
Sephalosha
Dragic
Lillard
Markief Morris
Kawhi Leonard
Bradley Beal

care to back that up with actual stats fishmike? or are you going to continue on your butt hurt tour of irrational posting?

since you like the +/- so much fish, here ya go.... and although I do think the stat has some flaws as the writer pointed out... I will throw this at ya..

Nuggets efficiency with Gallinari on and off the floor
On/off floor MIN OffRtg DefRtg NetRtg +/-
On floor 2,309 108.8 101.6 +7.2 +334
Off floor 1,379 105.3 103.0 +2.3 +28
OffRtg = Points scored per 100 possessions
DefRtg = Points allowed per 100 possessions
NetRtg = Point differential per 100 possessions
The Nuggets with Gallinari on the floor have the point differential of a 62-win team. The Nuggets with Gallinari off the floor have the point differential of a 44-win team.
But, as a starter, Gallinari has played most of his minutes with his best teammates, which can make his make his on-off-court discrepancy look more drastic than his actual value.

so fish those stats are completely contrary to what you just stated in your butt hurt rant.. so either you are lying or just dont' know what you are talking about.. I say it is lot of both!!

Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
players who would make GREAT knicks

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy