Uptown
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #1883

4/16/2014  12:00 PM
dk7th wrote:
fishmike wrote:
dk7th wrote:
fishmike wrote:
dk7th wrote:yikes he's got shoulders broken down like a 50-year old man. that's damaged goods on an nba level. hooray for bullyball it has really paid off, right melo? time to get rid of him is now, while there are still takers.

thank goodness for this report now it should make it easier for jackson to play hardball-- 12-14 million and if you must, hold your nose and pay him a bunch more next year and then far less when it comes time to pick up a free agent. ronron has been insisting on this, i believe-- or let him go.

that way, either way, knicks win. nobody should take issue with this approach but i am sure some intrepid but perhaps foolhardy soul will try....

nice to see your happy a guy got hurt. Class act buddy... class act

where in my post do you see me rejoicing he got hurt. that's not my thing. we paid too much for him already and now it is clear he is breaking down. do you have a problem with the knicks paying him 12-14 million?

or do you just have problems?

12-14mm... thats your stupid, unrealistic # that allows you say "you wanted him back at the right price."
You look stupid hoping to jettison a HOF player and perennial all star so this is your hedge. Pretty transparent.

Your right.. you didnt rejoice. "Thank goodness" you didnt. Take TFK's underwear out of your mouth.. you may find that salty bitter taste in your mouth go away.

andrew and martin-- can you do something about this poster. this is over the line.

So you want the Mods to do something about Fish, claiming he went over the line, yet about a month ago you posted some real Racist Sh!t about Melo and an entire race of people. Maybe you should check yaself....

AUTOADVERT
dk7th
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #4228
USA
4/16/2014  12:09 PM
Uptown wrote:
dk7th wrote:
fishmike wrote:
dk7th wrote:
fishmike wrote:
dk7th wrote:yikes he's got shoulders broken down like a 50-year old man. that's damaged goods on an nba level. hooray for bullyball it has really paid off, right melo? time to get rid of him is now, while there are still takers.

thank goodness for this report now it should make it easier for jackson to play hardball-- 12-14 million and if you must, hold your nose and pay him a bunch more next year and then far less when it comes time to pick up a free agent. ronron has been insisting on this, i believe-- or let him go.

that way, either way, knicks win. nobody should take issue with this approach but i am sure some intrepid but perhaps foolhardy soul will try....

where in my post do you see me rejoicing he got hurt. that's not my thing. we paid too much for him already and now it is clear he is breaking down. do you have a problem with the knicks paying him 12-14 million?

12-14mm... thats your stupid, unrealistic # that allows you say "you wanted him back at the right price."
You look stupid hoping to jettison a HOF player and perennial all star so this is your hedge. Pretty transparent.

Your right.. you didnt rejoice. "Thank goodness" you didnt. Take TFK's underwear out of your mouth.. you may find that salty bitter taste in your mouth go away.

andrew and martin-- can you do something about this poster. this is over the line.

So you want the Mods to do something about Fish, claiming he went over the line, yet about a month ago you posted some real Racist Sh!t about Melo and an entire race of people. Maybe you should check yaself....

even if that were true-- and it bears repeating that what was said was not racist-- it isn't the same as attacking someone personally here. you can see the difference right?

knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

4/16/2014  1:29 PM
dk7th wrote:
fishmike wrote:
dk7th wrote:
fishmike wrote:

If anyone should be checked on this board by the mods its you. No player is above criticism, but with Melo you take it to level that can only be described as trolling. I normally stay away from your Melo trade PTSD, but crying to the mods was a bridge too far.

Why they give you free reign on this board to pretty much say anything you want, only they know.

Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
4/16/2014  1:34 PM
Uptown wrote:
dk7th wrote:
fishmike wrote:
dk7th wrote:
fishmike wrote:

And then he apologized

Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
4/16/2014  1:37 PM
dk7th wrote:
fishmike wrote:
dk7th wrote:
fishmike wrote:

For better or for worse, personal insults usually aren't monitored. It's posts that attack a whole group of people (like Playa's anti-gay one) that are monitored.
dk7th
USA
4/16/2014  1:37 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
dk7th wrote:
fishmike wrote:
dk7th wrote:
fishmike wrote:

If anyone should be checked on this board by the mods its you. No player is above criticism, but with Melo you take it to level that can only be described as trolling. I normally stay away from your Melo trade PTSD, but crying to the mods was a bridge too far.

Why they give you free reign on this board to pretty much say anything you want, only they know.

i am a positive-sum poster. my predictive power is well-above average. lets start there. forums need more of these sorts and fewer of the sort who try to make things personal. if anything i should be the one doing more checking not less. but since checking posters on realgm eventually got me banned i am not checking posters as much here.

and the figure of speech is "free rein" because it is a horse analogy.

knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
dk7th
USA
4/16/2014  1:39 PM
Bonn1997 wrote:
dk7th wrote:
fishmike wrote:
dk7th wrote:
fishmike wrote:

For better or for worse, personal insults usually aren't monitored. It's posts that attack a whole group of people (like Playa's anti-gay one) that are monitored.

okay i stand corrected. i guess i should hurl personal insults now as well. do you think that will be okay?

CrushAlot
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #452
USA
4/16/2014  1:46 PM
dk7th wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
dk7th wrote:
fishmike wrote:
dk7th wrote:
fishmike wrote:

i am a positive-sum poster. my predictive power is well-above average. lets start there. forums need more of these sorts and fewer of the sort who try to make things personal. if anything i should be the one doing more checking not less. but since checking posters on realgm eventually got me banned i am not checking posters as much here.

You make it personal you just do it in a snide manner. Don't overestimate yourself and your position here. Your troll behavior generates a lot of traffic to the forum. That doesn't mean you are a positive sum poster. You will wear out your welcome here just like you did at your old trolling ground.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
dk7th
USA
4/16/2014  1:55 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
dk7th wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
dk7th wrote:
fishmike wrote:
dk7th wrote:
fishmike wrote:

You make it personal you just do it in a snide manner. Don't overestimate yourself and your position here. Your troll behavior generates a lot of traffic to the forum. That doesn't mean you are a positive sum poster. You will wear out your welcome here just like you did at your old trolling ground.

nah i'm not snide i am just interested in the truth and the reality of things. you make false inferences about my tone because you don't like my fancy words, the logical way i approach things, and the analytical way i break down other posters' arguments. it's why you have sunk to playing games with me with just about every one of your posts.

you could actually try showing some gratitude for the value i bring instead of grinding your teeth and seething. it would be purgative.

my behavior doesn't generate shyte on this site and if it does it's because people want to learn something and not to watch theater.

GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

4/16/2014  2:27 PM
dk7th wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
dk7th wrote:
fishmike wrote:
dk7th wrote:
fishmike wrote:

Thanks for the spell check douche bag. Im aware where the term come from. Im also aware that you were kicked out of another forum. Can't imagine why. The word positive should never be used to describe your posts in any way.

As far as you checking us more, go ahead, I'm sure you will receive a warm welcome. Most of what you bring to this board is unrelenting negativity, but you act surprised when posters get fed up with it and call you out. The man was a league leader in minutes while playing with a serious injury and your response is in essence "big deal". Why are you acting so surprised at the pushback?

Its clear that nothing Melo does on the court will satisfy you, everyone here knows that, we get it, so why the broken record? Constantly predicting bad news and glossing over almost any good news doesn't make you Nostradamus, especially with this franchise. It does get you banned from boards and other posters calling you out. Honestly, I believe you know this but you enjoy doing it anyway. You get off on it and apparently so do the mods.

tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
4/16/2014  2:53 PM

second year in a row with a bum shoulder... i wonder if there was a scoring title to be had, would he still be playing these last couple of games..

Anyway, forget a discount.. I say let him opt out period.... clean the slate next year.. although amare will be tough to move....

Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
tkf
4/16/2014  2:56 PM
gunsnewing wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:Maybe this will get him to pass more, but he had similar issue last year and he's coming of his best season this yr

He increased his shot total in the playoffs last year by nearly 10shots while grimacing after every brick

oh yea, every time he scored he ran down with that silly smile..

when he bricked.. he started dragging that shoulder as if it were hit with a sledge hammer... LOL

Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
tkf
4/16/2014  3:04 PM
fishmike wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:27 & 8 on a 30win team doesn't really mean much
first losing season in his career... its a one off. Folks complained he was an average rebounder. That improved. Folks say his FG%s stink, that improved.

The team stinks... kinda been over that ad nauseum. This guy played through pain and was one of the most productive players in decades.

You can pound advanced stats all day, but there is one that cant be argued:
http://www.82games.com/1314/1314NYK.HTM

When Melo is on the floor the Knicks are +
When Melo sits the Knicks are not only negative, they are terrible

Go look at the #s.
http://www.82games.com/1314/13NYK11.HTM
Melo doest defend? Yet the Knicks defense is better when he's on the floor. By alot
Melo chucks? Knicks FG% is better when he's on the floor.
Look at Melo's opponents...
Melo outrebounds his opponents whether he's at SF or PF
Melo out passes (assists) his opponents whether he's at SF or PF
Melo draws more fouls and commits fewer than his opponents whether he's at SF or PF

Guns... he had a great season, and his value to the team shows up in the #s. The reason Woodson played him so much, wrong as it may have been was because when Melo was off the floor the game would get away. Hard to blame a guy fighting for his job for that. Im not defending Woodson's lousy coaching. Im just saying there is some easy to see cause and effect here.

fishmike you continue to interpret that stat incorrectly.

for that to be the case carmelo would have to be the only player on the team with a +

He isn't... so tell me, when he sits, and someone like tyson chandler is also at a + is on the floor.. what happens fishmike?

tkf
4/16/2014  3:09 PM
dk7th wrote:
fishmike wrote:
dk7th wrote:
fishmike wrote:

yea, but this is expected behavior. he can't control his emotions so you get this out of control, ridiculous behavior... It just another way of waving a white flag in that he can't get a logical point across because it lacks the main component.. LOGIC.. so he will resort to zoo behavior and toss his feces around the cage... go figure...

tkf
4/16/2014  3:10 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
dk7th wrote:
fishmike wrote:
dk7th wrote:
fishmike wrote:

How is that trolling. he simply said what he would pay him.. that is a lot better than what I said, which is not to pay him at all.... but are you saying that personal attacks are ok, as long as it is towards a poster with an unpopular view? wow

dk7th
USA
4/16/2014  3:11 PM
tkf wrote:

second year in a row with a bum shoulder... i wonder if there was a scoring title to be had, would he still be playing these last couple of games..

Anyway, forget a discount.. I say let him opt out period.... clean the slate next year.. although amare will be tough to move....

for me the prospect of anthony playing in the triangle changes things a bit. frankly i don't want jackson to take the chance that carmelo will be able to function as a wing or a midpost cog in that offense, but i am willing to go along with his agenda if that is his agenda. anything short of using the triangle in msg i want melo to be given the heave-ho. let him leave and feel like a winner and have to play defense in chicago or have to share the ball with rose. new yorkers are going to shyte on whatever legacy he thinks he is going to leave here. knicks and their fanbase are in for a world of hurt if they overpay for carmelo anthony a second time.

tkf
4/16/2014  3:18 PM
GustavBahler wrote:
dk7th wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
dk7th wrote:
fishmike wrote:
dk7th wrote:
fishmike wrote:

Thanks for the spell check douche bag. Im aware where the term come from. Im also aware that you were kicked out of another forum. Can't imagine why. The word positive should never be used to describe your posts in any way.

As far as you checking us more, go ahead, I'm sure you will receive a warm welcome. Most of what you bring to this board is unrelenting negativity, but you act surprised when posters get fed up with it and call you out. The man was a league leader in minutes while playing with a serious injury and your response is in essence "big deal". Why are you acting so surprised at the pushback?

Its clear that nothing Melo does on the court will satisfy you, everyone here knows that, we get it, so why the broken record? Constantly predicting bad news and glossing over almost any good news doesn't make you Nostradamus, especially with this franchise. It does get you banned from boards and other posters calling you out. Honestly, I believe you know this but you enjoy doing it anyway. You get off on it and apparently so do the mods.

not sure why you guys mention another forum... I will tell you this, as being a mod on that forum and still having contact with other mods, there are things here that are allowed that would have gotten several posters banned... DK not being one of them....

for example, you calling him a douche bag would have gotten you a warning from a mod... at least from me it would have...

Its clear that nothing Melo does on the court will satisfy you, everyone here knows that, we get it, so why the broken record?

I will say this, dk is probably less harsh than me when it comes to carmelo, I have seen on numerous occasions where he has given a positive post on carmelo's game.. even to the point where J-rod wanted to propose to him.. LOL. so to say that he is all negative is not true..

But wouldn't it be much better if everyone just had an accurate assessment of carmelo... I have yet to read where carmelo opposition comes with He sucks, he is bad, he is terrible..

but you will often read the other extreme.. "top 5", "best pure scorer", "superstar" and honestly, none of those things are true....

fishmike
Member: #298
USA
4/16/2014  3:44 PM
tkf wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
dk7th wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
dk7th wrote:
fishmike wrote:
dk7th wrote:
fishmike wrote:

not sure why you guys mention another forum... I will tell you this, as being a mod on that forum and still having contact with other mods, there are things here that are allowed that would have gotten several posters banned... DK not being one of them....

for example, you calling him a douche bag would have gotten you a warning from a mod... at least from me it would have...

Its clear that nothing Melo does on the court will satisfy you, everyone here knows that, we get it, so why the broken record?

I will say this, dk is probably less harsh than me when it comes to carmelo, I have seen on numerous occasions where he has given a positive post on carmelo's game.. even to the point where J-rod wanted to propose to him.. LOL. so to say that he is all negative is not true..

But wouldn't it be much better if everyone just had an accurate assessment of carmelo... I have yet to read where carmelo opposition comes with He sucks, he is bad, he is terrible..

but you will often read the other extreme.. "top 5", "best pure scorer", "superstar" and honestly, none of those things are true....

honestly your posting about Melo is epic trolling and douchebaggery. Honestly you were kicked off another forum for it. Honestly you hate Melo, so your posts about him about about as accurate as playa2's posts on jews and gays. Honestly you had a hard on for Gallo (wasnt he your avatar before you got banned?) and he's a total bust so your fulled to the rim with bitterness. Honestly the amount of personal agnst you have towards this player is one part laughable and five parts sad. Just saying... honestly.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
tkf
4/16/2014  3:45 PM    LAST EDITED: 4/16/2014  3:49 PM
fishmike wrote:
tkf wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
dk7th wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:
dk7th wrote:
fishmike wrote:
dk7th wrote:
fishmike wrote:

honestly your posting about Melo is epic trolling and douchebaggery. Honestly you were kicked off another forum for it. Honestly you hate Melo, so your posts about him about about as accurate as playa2's posts on jews and gays. Honestly you had a hard on for Gallo (wasnt he your avatar before you got banned?) and he's a total bust so your fulled to the rim with bitterness. Honestly the amount of personal agnst you have towards this player is one part laughable and five parts sad. Just saying... honestly.

Honestly fish, you have become a sad case brah..... a flip flopper and your knowledge of the game, or lack of knowledge has been completely exposed.. not sure what gallo has to do with this, as He is still a favorite player of mine.. look out for him next year, he will be playing along side the knicks lottery pick.... I am far from bitter.. you are the one in here losing your cool... you showed your hand, and it is a losing one....

tkf
4/16/2014  3:47 PM
dk7th wrote:
tkf wrote:

for me the prospect of anthony playing in the triangle changes things a bit. frankly i don't want jackson to take the chance that carmelo will be able to function as a wing or a midpost cog in that offense, but i am willing to go along with his agenda if that is his agenda. anything short of using the triangle in msg i want melo to be given the heave-ho. let him leave and feel like a winner and have to play defense in chicago or have to share the ball with rose. new yorkers are going to shyte on whatever legacy he thinks he is going to leave here. knicks and their fanbase are in for a world of hurt if they overpay for carmelo anthony a second time.

I just want a wing who can actually defend, especially a SF... not sure what the triangle will do for carmelo, but i am past the point of wanting to find out... rather just move on..

Melo MRI: tear in right labrum

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy