[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Next season without injuries would love to see Melo & Amare play together from game one till end.We would have a winning rec
Author Thread
Papabear
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1414

4/15/2014  2:30 PM
Papabear Says

They said Amare and Melo couldn't play together and they were wrong. I think that if Amare stays healthy all next season right from the start of the season I feel that they would have a winning record. We would need a starting point guard. What do you think.

Papabear
AUTOADVERT
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
4/15/2014  4:13 PM
Given the mood in the UK right now, I think this thread may possibly get you banned, Papabear, but thanks anyway.

Season without injuries and Stat? Not happening.
Plus, he's already sabotaged next season by talking about playing in Israel.

TeamBall
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4386

4/15/2014  4:17 PM
jrodmc wrote:Given the mood in the UK right now, I think this thread may possibly get you banned, Papabear, but thanks anyway.

Season without injuries and Stat? Not happening.
Plus, he's already sabotaged next season by talking about playing in Israel.

LOL
Knicksfan: Hypocrite league that fines players after the game for flopping but in the game and with obvious flopping they call the fouls.
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
4/15/2014  4:30 PM
That's actually pretty funny
DrAlphaeus
Alba Posts: 10
Member: #1781

4/15/2014  4:34 PM
STAT would need some Moses-level miracles to stay healthy in any case.
Baba Booey 2016 — "It's Silly Season"
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
4/15/2014  4:47 PM
DrAlphaeus wrote:STAT would need some Moses-level miracles to stay healthy in any case.

When you really think about, he was out for 6 games with a common ankle sprained, the other games he missed was deemed rest

I just want rondo and we have a 73 win season

ES
IronWillGiroud
Member: #4359

4/15/2014  8:53 PM
FUCK A'mare
The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

4/15/2014  9:03 PM    LAST EDITED: 4/15/2014  9:04 PM
Amare is in his final year and melo might not even be here. Anyway i wnat the knicks to move on from both nothing against amare and melo but it didnt work out. Next year is gonna be a tough year which is ok because at least we have a chnace to get a top draft choice for a change. Then we have a ton of cap soace for the 2015 FA class
IronWillGiroud
Member: #4359

4/15/2014  9:12 PM
Papabear you're like a little kid in your outlook.

What do you want me to tell you?

Amar'e, Melo ==== clearly played bags of hogwash.

Get wid it or get twidded--- PJAX NEW AGE BABY

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
Bonn1997
Member: #581
USA
4/16/2014  5:31 AM
I'd love to see Melo and Amare together at $55 mil total per year...on the Nets!
dk7th
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #4228
USA
4/16/2014  2:30 PM
Bonn1997 wrote:I'd love to see Melo and Amare together at $55 mil total per year...on the Nets!

Nets are a pretty good team. I think they have a good chance to beat Toronto. Chicago it will be a tougher challenge.

knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
4/16/2014  2:50 PM
Papabear wrote:Papabear Says

They said Amare and Melo couldn't play together and they were wrong. I think that if Amare stays healthy all next season right from the start of the season I feel that they would have a winning record. We would need a starting point guard. What do you think.

I love this post..

They said Amare and Melo couldn't play together and they were wrong.

Ok papa, I'll play along.. can you provide any evidence to back up that comment that "they were wrong"

I think that if Amare stays healthy all next season right from the start of the season I feel that they would have a winning record.

soooooooo.... can you tell me how they were wrong papa?

Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
tkf
4/16/2014  2:51 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:Amare is in his final year and melo might not even be here. Anyway i wnat the knicks to move on from both nothing against amare and melo but it didnt work out. Next year is gonna be a tough year which is ok because at least we have a chnace to get a top draft choice for a change. Then we have a ton of cap soace for the 2015 FA class

Bingo....

Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
4/16/2014  2:51 PM
Amare and Melo was a nice concept on paper and its a shame Amare's health has not held up.

Stat is one of my favorites the last 10 years and the prospects of what he could bring to NY was exciting but unfulfilled.

I'd love to see him stay with the club healthy and contributing. Can That happen? I doubt it.

tkf
4/16/2014  3:19 PM
Nalod wrote:Amare and Melo was a nice concept on paper and its a shame Amare's health has not held up.

Stat is one of my favorites the last 10 years and the prospects of what he could bring to NY was exciting but unfulfilled.

I'd love to see him stay with the club healthy and contributing. Can That happen? I doubt it.

so true, I was a HUGE fan of his while with the suns...

Papabear

4/16/2014  3:29 PM
IronWillGiroud wrote:FUCK A'mare

Papabear Says

Man why do you have to use such bad language?

Papabear
Papabear

4/16/2014  3:32 PM
IronWillGiroud wrote:Papabear you're like a little kid in your outlook.

What do you want me to tell you?

Amar'e, Melo ==== clearly played bags of hogwash.

Get wid it or get twidded--- PJAX NEW AGE BABY

Papabear Says

I've been hearing that for over 40 years. I will believe it when I see it.

Papabear
Papabear

4/16/2014  3:34 PM
tkf wrote:

I love this post..

Ok papa, I'll play along.. can you provide any evidence to back up that comment that "they were wrong"

I think that if Amare stays healthy all next season right from the start of the season I feel that they would have a winning record.

Papabear Says

The last 2 months of the season they played well together.

Papabear
tkf
4/16/2014  4:07 PM
Papabear wrote:
tkf wrote:

I love this post..

Papabear Says

did you just pull that one out of thin air... the last two months they played well together? really? how so papa...

Papabear

4/16/2014  4:16 PM
tkf wrote:
Papabear wrote:
tkf wrote:

I love this post..

Papabear Says

did you just pull that one out of thin air... the last two months they played well together? really? how so papa...

Papabear Says

No sense to explain to you because even if they won 100% of their games in the last two months you would find fault with Melo. You hate him just admit it!!

Papabear
Next season without injuries would love to see Melo & Amare play together from game one till end.We would have a winning rec

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy