holfresh wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
holfresh wrote:Teamball..I have heard Woodson on many many occasions say he wanted ball movement..Have you ever heard him say, I want 1 on 1 play???

I'm not saying he hates ball movement. This season we've had almost none on a consistent basis. Woodsons lack of system and plays leave these players unsure of what to do on the court when things go awry so what we see is one guy decide to try to take it upon themselves to score.

Ball movement is infectious and goes hand in hand with knocking down shots..If guys aren't knocking down shots then a team will most likely not move the ball as freely..The idea to insinuate that Woody doesn't want ball movement after last year's success is just beyond words...I would bet my house on Woodson not wanting 1 on 1 play...Trying to say that's all Woodson want is taking a simplistic view on what actually occurred this season...

Do you not see that you actually insinuated that he wants that? I actually only believe that he's enabling it and not calling for it other than down the stretch where guys have actually said the plays are to give Melo the ball. But it seems like you're saying that, as a coach, if Woodson has and should just have Melo take all the shots if everyone else isn't playing well - including himself. I'm not gonna put words in your mouth though so go ahead and clarify
In case u missed it, the entire team sucked this year, we played crappy ball for stretches..Melo was the only one balling..What do u do, go away from Melo in that case???

When Westbrook went down and KD is taking 30 shots per and the team wins...Do u think the coach is enabling 1 on 1 play?

So...you were insinuating that Woodson is ok with going 1 on 1 as long as everyone else sucks?

And to your point, the teams not winning. I'll just get that out of the way first. 2nd, when the hell was KD taking 30 shots per game? 3rd, 1 on 1 play does not only apply to Melo. Like I alluded to with the lack of a system, guys don't know what to do when things go bad and they try to take it upon themselves and go 1 on 1. The coach, Woodson, Brooks, whoever, is in position to stop it and if they don't, yes they are enabling it. I would have to think that coach Brooks allowed to happen SINCE THEY WERE WINNING.

You think I care if we win a title with Melo attempting every shot of every game for the entire 82 game season? We can play the ugliest ball of all time but if we win I don't give a damn. However, force feeding Melo isn't working especially now that he has a bum shoulder.

Putting words in my mouth??..How many times do I need to write or how many different ways do u want me to say Woodson wants ball movement??..Maybe I should put it in my signature ..JKidd started last year to ensure there will be ball movement...KD had a stretch when Westbrook went down where he was scoring in the 40s, 50+, etc..U can look it up...

Lol nice try

I'm not gonna put words in your mouth though so go ahead and clarify
In case u missed it, the entire team sucked this year, we played crappy ball for stretches..Melo was the only one balling..What do u do, go away from Melo in that case???

Why are you acting like I'm pestering you when the post at the beginning of this was you addressing me by my username and telling me that I think Woodson doesn't want ball movement when you're the one saying that he's going to Melo 1 on 1's cause everyone else sucks?

And you do know you said KD was taking "30 shots per" right? You didn't say anything about how much he was scoring until now.

Look it up and tell me how many shots he was taking to score 48,46,48,54 points...

Oh what the hell I thought you were saying he attempted 30 a game for a stretch of the season. You're just talking about when he put those numbers up. OK that was a misunderstanding on my part.

I did say when Westbrook went down..

He didn't put up 30 shots every game Westbrook was out. Just the ones where he scored big. That's where I had the confusion and I said it was my bad.

Well the fact that u put up 30+ shots in 5+ games in such a short span is attention getting...But my point is the coach will roll with it for the time being because they are winning and they don't have many other options..Doesn't mean he advocates the 1 on 1 play...

AUTOADVERT
holfresh
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #1081

4/8/2014  6:37 PM
mreinman wrote:KD should put up 40 shots a game if he can keep the same efficiency.

Don't get me started on the term "efficiency" because it's a misnomer...I'll take this up when I'm ready to battle the saber-metrics guys...

holfresh

4/8/2014  6:38 PM    LAST EDITED: 4/8/2014  6:39 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
holfresh wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
holfresh wrote:JR sucked, Felton sucked, Shump sucked, Tyson was injured and sucked, Amare can't play but 20 min and sucked early on...Melo was doing 28 and 9..So what do u do???

Maybe if woodson would have establish roles in november instead of march we would be in a much better situation, like starting JR,
the minute ristrictions for amare was release in december, it took shump getting hurt in feb for him to finally bring him off the bench, despite his offensive struggles, and he had no clue how to use barg at all.

What about playing guys like Thj, artest, beno, and amare for 10 minutes or less in NOV and Dec, like who the hell is going to find any rhthym doing that, especially with your main guy jacking up 65% of the shots..

His rotation (still to this day)is assinine 85% of the time...

When your 2-9 in aftrnoon games, 1-20 when trailing aftr 3qtrs, and 2-10 in games decided by 5 or less, and you have a core group of vets who have played with each other for over 3 yrs..YOU FCKG SUCK AS A COACH, THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH chris smith or CAA..

It has everything to do with preparation

Please don't make me look for the thread where everyone killed Woody as his suggestion that JR compete for the starting job..

The key word is ESTABLISH and ADJUST, he lacks in those areas immensely. Both jr and shump were struggling in there roles and the team is losing..

Melo is doing all the scoring in the starting line up, and THJ and JR are defending the perimeter off the bench..Maybe i should put jr in the starting line up, and shump can provide defense off the bench while THJ can provide scoring.

Now melos all run down..

Dude be fair jsut once...Just once..JR missed 5 games at the start of the season...There were games he wasn't shooting because of him brother...

mreinman
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #3189

4/8/2014  6:42 PM
holfresh wrote:
mreinman wrote:KD should put up 40 shots a game if he can keep the same efficiency.

Don't get me started on the term "efficiency" because it's a misnomer...I'll take this up when I'm ready to battle the saber-metrics guys...

Yeah I know ... You are a Lionel Hollins fan ...

There is nothing wrong with being like Ziggy, taking a plastic knife to a nuclear war

so here is what phil is thinking ....
TeamBall
Member: #4386

4/8/2014  6:44 PM
holfresh wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
holfresh wrote:Teamball..I have heard Woodson on many many occasions say he wanted ball movement..Have you ever heard him say, I want 1 on 1 play???

I'm not saying he hates ball movement. This season we've had almost none on a consistent basis. Woodsons lack of system and plays leave these players unsure of what to do on the court when things go awry so what we see is one guy decide to try to take it upon themselves to score.

Ball movement is infectious and goes hand in hand with knocking down shots..If guys aren't knocking down shots then a team will most likely not move the ball as freely..The idea to insinuate that Woody doesn't want ball movement after last year's success is just beyond words...I would bet my house on Woodson not wanting 1 on 1 play...Trying to say that's all Woodson want is taking a simplistic view on what actually occurred this season...

Do you not see that you actually insinuated that he wants that? I actually only believe that he's enabling it and not calling for it other than down the stretch where guys have actually said the plays are to give Melo the ball. But it seems like you're saying that, as a coach, if Woodson has and should just have Melo take all the shots if everyone else isn't playing well - including himself. I'm not gonna put words in your mouth though so go ahead and clarify

When Westbrook went down and KD is taking 30 shots per and the team wins...Do u think the coach is enabling 1 on 1 play?

So...you were insinuating that Woodson is ok with going 1 on 1 as long as everyone else sucks?

And to your point, the teams not winning. I'll just get that out of the way first. 2nd, when the hell was KD taking 30 shots per game? 3rd, 1 on 1 play does not only apply to Melo. Like I alluded to with the lack of a system, guys don't know what to do when things go bad and they try to take it upon themselves and go 1 on 1. The coach, Woodson, Brooks, whoever, is in position to stop it and if they don't, yes they are enabling it. I would have to think that coach Brooks allowed to happen SINCE THEY WERE WINNING.

You think I care if we win a title with Melo attempting every shot of every game for the entire 82 game season? We can play the ugliest ball of all time but if we win I don't give a damn. However, force feeding Melo isn't working especially now that he has a bum shoulder.

Putting words in my mouth??..How many times do I need to write or how many different ways do u want me to say Woodson wants ball movement??..Maybe I should put it in my signature ..JKidd started last year to ensure there will be ball movement...KD had a stretch when Westbrook went down where he was scoring in the 40s, 50+, etc..U can look it up...

Lol nice try

Why are you acting like I'm pestering you when the post at the beginning of this was you addressing me by my username and telling me that I think Woodson doesn't want ball movement when you're the one saying that he's going to Melo 1 on 1's cause everyone else sucks?

And you do know you said KD was taking "30 shots per" right? You didn't say anything about how much he was scoring until now.

Look it up and tell me how many shots he was taking to score 48,46,48,54 points...

Oh what the hell I thought you were saying he attempted 30 a game for a stretch of the season. You're just talking about when he put those numbers up. OK that was a misunderstanding on my part.

He didn't put up 30 shots every game Westbrook was out. Just the ones where he scored big. That's where I had the confusion and I said it was my bad.

Well the fact that u put up 30+ shots in 5+ games in such a short span is attention getting...But my point is the coach will roll with it for the time being because they are winning and they don't have many other options..Doesn't mean he advocates the 1 on 1 play...

That's the exact point I sad prior right after I said that the Knicks were not winning going 1 on 1. And advocating and enabling are 2 different things.
Knicksfan: Hypocrite league that fines players after the game for flopping but in the game and with obvious flopping they call the fouls.
holfresh

4/8/2014  6:47 PM    LAST EDITED: 4/8/2014  6:50 PM
TeamBall wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TeamBall wrote:

Lol nice try

That's the exact point I sad prior right after I said that the Knicks were not winning going 1 on 1. And advocating and enabling are 2 different things.

But they were losing when every one else were putting up shots too...First of all, you are insinuating the Knciks were losing because of Melo's 1 on 1 play which isn't entirely true..

TeamBall

4/8/2014  7:05 PM
holfresh wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TeamBall wrote:

Lol nice try

But they were losing when every one else were putting up shots too...First of all, you are insinuating the Knciks were losing because of Melo's 1 on 1 play which isn't entirely true..

The Knicks were losing cause they're not good. The biggest problem with regards to the offense is Woodson's lack of a system which can cause the 1 on 1 play to surface. I also didn't say Melo's 1 on 1 play. You're the one that brought him up and keeps trying to single him out.
Knicksfan: Hypocrite league that fines players after the game for flopping but in the game and with obvious flopping they call the fouls.
holfresh

4/8/2014  7:18 PM
TeamBall wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TeamBall wrote:

Lol nice try

The Knicks were losing cause they're not good. The biggest problem with regards to the offense is Woodson's lack of a system which can cause the 1 on 1 play to surface. I also didn't say Melo's 1 on 1 play. You're the one that brought him up and keeps trying to single him out.

How long did it take u to get there??...I can't kill Woody on system, I think talent thumps system...

TeamBall

4/8/2014  7:25 PM
holfresh wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TeamBall wrote:

Lol nice try

How long did it take u to get there??...I can't kill Woody on system, I think talent thumps system...

Been saying it for a while now. I think either way Woody should have gone into the season with a system in place. A team needs one. Why do you think Phil stressed it so much in his press conference?
holfresh

4/8/2014  7:48 PM
TeamBall wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TeamBall wrote:

Lol nice try

Been saying it for a while now. I think either way Woody should have gone into the season with a system in place. A team needs one. Why do you think Phil stressed it so much in his press conference?

Because Phil is Phil...I think Phil's value is his message more than his system..The talent around him didn't hurt either..His system hasn't worked anywhere else...
knicks1248
Member: #582
4/8/2014  7:54 PM
TeamBall wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TeamBall wrote:

Lol nice try

I do believe that woods tries to act like he has a system, he's been doing this for 8 yrs and has had some success so i'll give him that, but he's never coach a player of melos talent, and he clearly lets him lead this team and thats not very smart coaching He can't adjust accordingly and his assistants suck so bad..

ES
TeamBall

4/8/2014  7:55 PM
holfresh wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TeamBall wrote:

Lol nice try

Because Phil is Phil...I think Phil's value is his message more than his system..The talent around him didn't hurt either..His system hasn't worked anywhere else...

This isn't about the triangle but about a system period. Woodson doesn't have one and you see the instances in the game where the team really needs it.
holfresh

4/8/2014  7:58 PM    LAST EDITED: 4/8/2014  7:59 PM
I think this team will suck in any system ..We don't have the talent to win in any system..Player are lazy and think they are better than they really are..
TeamBall

4/8/2014  7:59 PM
knicks1248 wrote:I do believe that woods tries to act like he has a system, he's been doing this for 8 yrs and has had some success so i'll give him that, but he's never coach a player of melos talent, and he clearly lets him lead this team and thats not very smart coaching He can't adjust accordingly and his assistants suck so bad..

I don't know about his Atlanta years but last season it seemed like we at least had something that we'd stick with as the game went on. Specifically in the Spurs game when we went down by double digits in their home. This season, the team would have just had guys going 1 on 1 with us ending up losing instead of making a comeback.
TeamBall

4/8/2014  8:00 PM
holfresh wrote:I think this team will suck in any system ..We don't have the talent to win in any system..Player are lazy and think they are better than they really are..

I tend to agree with you there. Bad blend of players. But I don't think that's any reason to not attempt to put one in place.
knicks1248
Member: #582
4/8/2014  8:06 PM
TeamBall wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:I do believe that woods tries to act like he has a system, he's been doing this for 8 yrs and has had some success so i'll give him that, but he's never coach a player of melos talent, and he clearly lets him lead this team and thats not very smart coaching He can't adjust accordingly and his assistants suck so bad..

I don't know about his Atlanta years but last season it seemed like we at least had something that we'd stick with as the game went on. Specifically in the Spurs game when we went down by double digits in their home. This season, the team would have just had guys going 1 on 1 with us ending up losing instead of making a comeback.

Only because of the rotations and the lack of leadership on the floor, not to mention his dreadful leadership..clearly a substitute teacher

ES
dk7th
Member: #4228
USA
4/8/2014  8:54 PM
TeamBall wrote:
dk7th wrote:
holfresh wrote:
dk7th wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
nixluva wrote:I'm so tired of people who don't know ish bashing MDA anytime we talk about Woodson!!! Woodson was NOT responsible for that 18-6 and he clearly wasn't the architect of the small ball they played last year. If anyone paid a lick of attention to what Woodson has done as a coach they'd know he's garbage. Woody's plays don't lead to high % shots. He makes things easy for opposing defenses. The style this team played last year was counter to everything Woodson has ever done and he abandoned that style in the playoffs and went back to what he had always done. ISO BALL.

In the playoffs we all saw what his idea of BB was. He was PUTRID when he tried to come up with any adjustments and was thoroughly out coached. He's been AWFUL coming up with any schemes to win games and has been the worst coach in using Melo to close out games. His defense is a fraud and he has no offense to speak of. Dude just rode a hot shooting team or hot Melo to some win streaks but he had NOTHING to do with it. If you believe he did explain the specific offensive plays he came up with that consistently led to good BB! This team under Woodson has played simplistic and low IQ BB. It's a reflection on him and his weak BB mind.

Pretty much (and i'm not even an MDA guy).

It's not just the players who resort to bad habits when things get ugly

Call me crazy but some guys actually coach to what best suits their roster....

that's not just crazy it's stupid

Pat Riley, Doc and Pop have changed their coaching styles and philosophy over the years to suit their rosters...They must be stupid...History have a place for people unwilling to change...

the essence of your ignorant post is that you don't recognize that all three coaches had success by insisting that everyone play defense. and secondly all three have had franchise-level players to work with.

carmelo anthony is not a franchise player but he thinks he is, and unfortunately woodson is too stupid to recognize that carmelo anthony is not a franchise player either.

as a result you have the knicks being a convoluted mess.

Franchise player or not MDA should be able to adapt. If you give him any team in the league hes gonna try to make them run his system instead of looking at the personnel and discovering what's best.

i never said he was a great coach. what is this "should" nonsense? he is what he is. he had success with nash because nash was absolutely perfect for d'antoni ball. he had limited success in new york because he never had a point guard like nash. and once melo arrived it was over. same thing in los angeles. if he had marshal alone and no bryant or gasol then d'antoni would have had more success. you cannot argue with d'antoni's success in phoenix. he was a nose gash and a double suspension away from a title. phoenix would have run cleveland out of the gym that year.

system basketball works although a case can be made for some systems being more adaptable than others.

simple!

knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
mreinman
Member: #3189

4/8/2014  9:57 PM
dk7th wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
dk7th wrote:
holfresh wrote:
dk7th wrote:
holfresh wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
nixluva wrote:I'm so tired of people who don't know ish bashing MDA anytime we talk about Woodson!!! Woodson was NOT responsible for that 18-6 and he clearly wasn't the architect of the small ball they played last year. If anyone paid a lick of attention to what Woodson has done as a coach they'd know he's garbage. Woody's plays don't lead to high % shots. He makes things easy for opposing defenses. The style this team played last year was counter to everything Woodson has ever done and he abandoned that style in the playoffs and went back to what he had always done. ISO BALL.

In the playoffs we all saw what his idea of BB was. He was PUTRID when he tried to come up with any adjustments and was thoroughly out coached. He's been AWFUL coming up with any schemes to win games and has been the worst coach in using Melo to close out games. His defense is a fraud and he has no offense to speak of. Dude just rode a hot shooting team or hot Melo to some win streaks but he had NOTHING to do with it. If you believe he did explain the specific offensive plays he came up with that consistently led to good BB! This team under Woodson has played simplistic and low IQ BB. It's a reflection on him and his weak BB mind.

Pretty much (and i'm not even an MDA guy).

It's not just the players who resort to bad habits when things get ugly

Call me crazy but some guys actually coach to what best suits their roster....

that's not just crazy it's stupid

Pat Riley, Doc and Pop have changed their coaching styles and philosophy over the years to suit their rosters...They must be stupid...History have a place for people unwilling to change...

the essence of your ignorant post is that you don't recognize that all three coaches had success by insisting that everyone play defense. and secondly all three have had franchise-level players to work with.

carmelo anthony is not a franchise player but he thinks he is, and unfortunately woodson is too stupid to recognize that carmelo anthony is not a franchise player either.

as a result you have the knicks being a convoluted mess.

Franchise player or not MDA should be able to adapt. If you give him any team in the league hes gonna try to make them run his system instead of looking at the personnel and discovering what's best.

i never said he was a great coach. what is this "should" nonsense? he is what he is. he had success with nash because nash was absolutely perfect for d'antoni ball. he had limited success in new york because he never had a point guard like nash. and once melo arrived it was over. same thing in los angeles. if he had marshal alone and no bryant or gasol then d'antoni would have had more success. you cannot argue with d'antoni's success in phoenix. he was a nose gash and a double suspension away from a title. phoenix would have run cleveland out of the gym that year.

system basketball works although a case can be made for some systems being more adaptable than others.

simple!

Fair post.

He did a very good job in PHX. Nash became the most efficient NBA player I have ever seen under him and his system - he deserves some credit. But he should thank his lucky stars that he had Nash.

He certainly does not know how or have any interest in running anything else other than his system and does not do well with players that do not have the skill set he requires. He may have done well with the Stockton Jazz as well though that team played really solid 2 way basketball. I don't think he stresses defense because his philosophy is to outrun, outgun and outscore. Dangerous without the right squad.

Melo was certainly not his type of player but he is not Phil's type either so he will either change him or let him go. Interesting that Coach K used Melo in the way that MDA wanted to however the olympic team had many creators who could get him open looks. He should see that his best asset is his outside shooting off assisted plays. His midrange game/High post game is too taxing and subjected to exhaustion and injury. And, his end of game shot selection with Woody's help has been hideous this year.

They were just not a pair mentally - both too dead set in their ways. However, if Melo bought in and walsh/grunfeld actually gave him a PG they could have done well together. So happy that we had TD shooting wide open three's all over the court.

So wrong! Blame MDA, blame Melo but knicks management is really the ones to blame. The 1st and 3rd moves were far worse than the second.

so here is what phil is thinking ....
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
4/9/2014  3:20 AM
Popovich and Krzyzewski wouldn't be using MDA's concepts these last few years and having him be part of the US Olympic team if he was only about NASH. Clearly they respect his coaching ability. What MDA teaches works for any talented player and role players alike. MDA's concepts have been adopted throughout the league and are now common place but not when he 1st started doing it. Nash just so happens to have benefitted the most from MDA because he's a talented PG, but if he was already at a 2 time MVP level the Mavs would NEVER have let him go. People also forget that it's not just Nash that played better under MDA. Had Melo not balked at what MDA was asking him to do, he would've improved as a player and helped his team win. Melo got his way and Woody kissed his ass to his detriment. Blake Griffin is at 4 assists a game and that's what Melo could've been doing. Blake was asked to be a leader by Doc and he stepped into the role and flourished!!!

Now back to the topic at hand. MDA may not be the best coach in the world, but Woodson is not on MDA's level and he proves that every time he is needed to actually help his team from the bench. Woodson IMO has held this team back from doing more and the proof was displayed right before our eyes. I can't even believe that anyone could defend this guy after what we watched in previous playoff series. Woodson was LOST. Dude was an embarrassment and other coaches ran circles around him.

With regard to Knicks management or rather Dolan interference, that has been a factor, but that really only showed it's head in certain spots. The lack of support for MDA who only needed a PG for MOST of the time he was here and this year he messed with Woody unnecessarily. STILL, the team Woody had was good enough to be a playoff team if he did his job adequately. He screwed the pooch from day one this year.

Gsus
Member: #4459

4/9/2014  7:14 AM
dk7th wrote:"i mean... i just gotta get these guys to play 48 minutes of basketball. we didn't come out with the right energy and that's on me. i mean... it's tough to come back when you're that far behind and we just came up short tonight. i mean we just gotta keep scratching. as far as i am concerned we are still fighting for a playoff spot. i mean i keep telling the guys that we are still in it."

LMAO.

They only guy worse than him, is Spoelstra. Go watch the 2011 Miami Finals run...he says the same EXACT **** that he's saying today after every loss.

"Don't....let....go...of...the...rope"....lol.

BYE WOODSON thanks for absolutely nothing

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy