[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

BYE WOODSON thanks for absolutely nothing
Author Thread
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
4/7/2014  11:47 AM
We all know that Kidd & Rasheed did most of the coaching last yr, which is why he didn't get COY. Even after winning 54 games and blowing miami out twice during the season, no one had the knicks making the NBA finals or even the ECF.

Woodson has had the most talent since JVG, and this season was a EPIC failure,

you have a better chance getting a Perfect NCAA tourny bracket, then every seeing woodson as a head coach in the NBA.

I can't even begin to describe what a roller coasting nightmare of a season he has put us through..

But yesterday was the last straw in my book, having a big fckng line up and not even using your bigs. Miami had no center at all, and Amare gets 9 touches, but never mind that as every newspaper in NYC has documented that pretty darn clearly.

You played Melo at Center in the washington game for 5 minutes (with a injured shoulder) in the 4th qtr for what fckng reason only he knows..

You have used Amare so bad, that you had most ppl believing he was done as a player. the most effecient player in your line up.

2 FT attemps the entire 2nd half of the miami game, with miami having know centers, and the knicks having damn near the biggest front court in the NBA, but we still jack up 42 fkng 3's as a team..

GTFO here woodson..pleasee

ES
AUTOADVERT
smackeddog
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #883
4/7/2014  2:12 PM
He was good for a while, but his fatal flaw is that he's a one trick pony- he just can't adjust, in and out of games. Other teams caught up, he just stuck to what had worked in the past despite the fact it no longer worked. The obsession with switching was madness.
fishmike
Member: #298
USA
4/7/2014  2:13 PM
warm and fuzzy thoughts with knicks1248

Woody is not a good coach. Downgrade from MDA (whats that saying???)

"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
dk7th
Member: #4228
USA
4/7/2014  2:42 PM
"i mean... i'm a big part of what we do"
knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
TeamBall
Member: #4386

4/7/2014  3:05 PM
dk7th wrote:"i mean... i'm a big part of what we do"

"again, that's on me and we just gotta get the next one. he's a hell of a player and he had it going tonight"

In all seriousness though, the Knicks have to start working with their coaches when putting together a roster. Woody clearly needs vets and when he got them last year he was successful. That being said, the dude has no creativity on offense and a terrible defensive scheme and I'd like it if he was gone after this season. Like the day it ends.

Knicksfan: Hypocrite league that fines players after the game for flopping but in the game and with obvious flopping they call the fouls.
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
4/7/2014  3:08 PM
U guys crackin me up. What a joke Mic Wudsen is
dk7th
Member: #4228
USA
4/7/2014  3:53 PM
"i mean... i just gotta get these guys to play 48 minutes of basketball. we didn't come out with the right energy and that's on me. i mean... it's tough to come back when you're that far behind and we just came up short tonight. i mean we just gotta keep scratching. as far as i am concerned we are still fighting for a playoff spot. i mean i keep telling the guys that we are still in it."
knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
knicks1248
4/7/2014  3:53 PM
dk7th wrote:"i mean... i'm a big part of what we do"

"In terms of losing basketball games"

ES
holfresh
Member: #1081

4/7/2014  4:02 PM
Thanks for nothing??...I'll thank him for 18-6, made the playoffs then a 54 win season which took us to the 2nd round...
knicks1248
4/7/2014  4:27 PM
holfresh wrote:Thanks for nothing??...I'll thank him for 18-6, made the playoffs then a 54 win season which took us to the 2nd round...

no you need to thank melo, who carried the team to that 18-6 mark where he was name player of the wk twice, and player of the month..

then you can thank kidd, kurt thomas. and rasheed for helping us get to 54 wins..

Thank the boston celtics for having a depleted roster cause we surley would have lost that series if rondo was healthy and you know it..cmon man kg out rebounded the entire starting 5 by himself..

ES
holfresh

4/7/2014  4:31 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
holfresh wrote:Thanks for nothing??...I'll thank him for 18-6, made the playoffs then a 54 win season which took us to the 2nd round...

no you need to thank melo, who carried the team to that 18-6 mark where he was name player of the wk twice, and player of the month..

then you can thank kidd, kurt thomas. and rasheed for helping us get to 54 wins..

Thank the boston celtics for having a depleted roster cause we surley would have lost that series if rondo was healthy and you know it..cmon man kg out rebounded the entire starting 5 by himself..

Say what you want, we saw the best results in over a decade under Woodson...

TeamBall

4/7/2014  4:35 PM
holfresh wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

We're also seeing a sh***y season under him too. Does that mean he get all the blame? No. He did a GREAT job last season but I wouldn't "thank" only him for it. So many other factors went into it. Just like this season isn't entirely his fault though he should take some blame.
Knicksfan: Hypocrite league that fines players after the game for flopping but in the game and with obvious flopping they call the fouls.
holfresh

4/7/2014  4:41 PM    LAST EDITED: 4/7/2014  4:51 PM
TeamBall wrote:
holfresh wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

We're also seeing a sh***y season under him too. Does that mean he get all the blame? No. He did a GREAT job last season but I wouldn't "thank" only him for it. So many other factors went into it. Just like this season isn't entirely his fault though he should take some blame.

I agree, but the thread said thanks for Nothing??...You can never heap blame in one place, there are always many factors...That said, a 54 win season in the first full year on the job, is a 54 win season...

knicks1248
4/7/2014  4:50 PM
holfresh wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

It's the best talent we have had in over a decade..

ES
knicks1248
4/7/2014  4:51 PM
fishmike wrote:warm and fuzzy thoughts with knicks1248

Woody is not a good coach. Downgrade from MDA (whats that saying???)

smh

ES
holfresh

4/7/2014  4:52 PM
knicks1248 wrote:
holfresh wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

And he took it as far as it could have gone...

mreinman
Member: #3189

4/7/2014  4:55 PM
holfresh wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
holfresh wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

If he took it as far as it could have gone, you believe that he is an excellent coach and will be or should be snapped up?

so here is what phil is thinking ....
holfresh

4/7/2014  5:03 PM
mreinman wrote:
holfresh wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:
holfresh wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

If he took it as far as it could have gone, you believe that he is an excellent coach and will be or should be snapped up?

If Hollins wasn't snapped up then anything is possible..But Woody will get another job, I heard he is a big name in Indy...

TeamBall

4/7/2014  5:16 PM
holfresh wrote:
TeamBall wrote:
holfresh wrote:
knicks1248 wrote:

I agree, but the thread said thanks for Nothing??...You can never heap blame in one place, there are always many factors...That said, a 54 win season in the first full year on the job, is a 54 win season...

I think we as fans tend to look at the most recent body of work sometimes. I'm not saying that's definitely what the OP did but it's a possibility and it does happen. Woodys just made several head scratching decisions this season and it's frustrating.
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
4/7/2014  5:49 PM
Amare's situation had nothing to do with Woodson. Amare had three procedures on his knees last year. Upper management restricted him to ten minutes every other game at the start of the season and they told Woodson he had to keep Chris not another big. Woodson hasn't excelled this year but conditions have been highly dysfunctional since his gm was fired.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
BYE WOODSON thanks for absolutely nothing

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy