[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Shooting at FT Hood Army Base
Author Thread
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

4/5/2014  7:33 PM
playa2 wrote:You guys ever wonder why no video inside military institutions are shown to explain how these events occurred ?

Who wants to see an animation of some sorts to try and explain everything.

CAMERAS DON'T LIE, SHADOW GOV AND MEDIA DOES.

All Americans who love their country should be outraged at that rhetoric being fed by the media to millions of Americans on a weekly basis based on lies. Any poster that has tried to cover this up by belittling my information are a part of the problem and un-American un-patriotic and must be benefiting from the disinformation being presented to the the American public.

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
AUTOADVERT
playa2

4/5/2014  9:51 PM
playa2 wrote:"Fort Hood shooting raises questions over high suicide rate among veterans"

This is why people like Nalod should be ashamed of himself trying to cover for those bankster gangsters of deception.

Here's One former Marine and his testimony:

As a former US Marine who was in both Iraq and Afghanistan I can tell you why.

I have been through massive bouts of depression. On and off of VA prescribed Anti-depressants, anti-anxiety meds, sleeping pills, you name it. I became a major alcoholic and was hospitalized at one point when I didn't drink alcohol for one day. I went into seizures from withdraw.

I contemplated suicide on a weekly basis. I would put my gun to my head but never had to balls to pull the trigger. I knew how much it would destroy my mother.

When you make major sacrifices in your life you absolutely NEED a reason for those sacrifices. The government spends HUGE money convincing the troops the sacrifice they're making is for the freedom of their families and the future generations. We were convinced, as were most Americans that our existence was in danger and that that danger lie in the Middle East.

We saw the brutalities of war. It's something you must experience to understand. It will change you forever. I don't find joy in anything anymore. How can I? I sacrificed my sanity. It would have been ok, and justified, if I had something to hinge it on. If I sacrificed my sanity for my family or because my country was actually in danger I could go on and be Ok. It was all a lie though. It turns out our government is our real enemy.

I gave up my Wife.. (she left me). I gave up my soul. I did this all for a lie. 9-11 was a hoax. WMD in Iraq was a hoax. My soul was sacrificed for some perverse reason... a lie that we will never fully understand.

When you give everything up for something and that something turns out to be a huge lie... you are left with an empty shell. Your soul is gone. But still you are trapped and suffering and you just want to end it.

So no, they will never understand why we veterans are killing ourselves. It can't be measured with a scale or observed in a test tube. It is spiritual.

We were BETRAYED by our government. LIED to. Murdered innocent people in the name of lies. Now we are spiritually dead. We just want the suffering to stop. Suicide is often the last resort.. But believe me, we've tried everything in between.

I've since gotten off all pharmaceuticals and alcohol. I still feel like ending it all from time to time but know better. It's something I'll just have to live with.

Thanks for listening.

Here is how someone else viewed this ex-marine:

No you were Stupid enough to blindly BeLIEve Bush
U IGNORED the FACTS
And u had an EGO trip and decided to try and be a hero...
While the rest of
Us discussed WHY ... And we found the answers without attacking innocent civilian and creating a Heroin empire in Afghanistan!!!!
Pitty the fool NOT!!!!
The draft is a different story altogether
One you better make sure Never happens!!!!
Ur a traitor to humanity
A pawn they hoped would die
And a good example of lack of critical thinking skills and deductive reasoning!
You sold your soul to them WILLINGLY
When u signed up to play their corporate for profit GAME!!!
Fact..
. Then u come back and see No one gives a **** about vets
Especially the people who sent you to war!!!

Not everyone Jumped the gun and blindly followed bush and his Friends the Bin Ladens who they know via OIL trade... Prescott bush helped HITLER move his FUNDS around during WW2!!!

And Bush Sr was head of CIA!! Bush Jr allowed 3000 to be killed on his watch.
Bunch of Pedophile Nazi loving eugenicists!

wow he went in !

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
4/8/2014  1:25 PM
playa, a little self-introspection tip: when you get to the point of replying to replies to replies of your own posts, up your meds.
You're not convincing anyone of anything, and you're just getting pathetically scary.

Pistol skills? Dude, look into almost any one of the school shootings in the last decade. You have testimony from subject matter experts in our very own Marine Corps who are amazed at the accuracy rate and head shots achieved by kids who do nothing all day but play video games.

But then, of course, those are ALL Black Ops incidents too, because offing school kids is the best way to convince people that no one should have guns.

playa2

4/8/2014  9:26 PM    LAST EDITED: 4/8/2014  9:44 PM
jrodmc wrote:playa, a little self-introspection tip: when you get to the point of replying to replies to replies of your own posts, up your meds.
You're not convincing anyone of anything, and you're just getting pathetically scary.

Pistol skills? Dude, look into almost any one of the school shootings in the last decade. You have testimony from subject matter experts in our very own Marine Corps who are amazed at the accuracy rate and head shots achieved by kids who do nothing all day but play video games.

But then, of course, those are ALL Black Ops incidents too, because offing school kids is the best way to convince people that no one should have guns.

That was a hoax dude , you still didn't get it. LOL

Closed funeral, no cameras inside.LOL sounds familiar ???

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
4/8/2014  9:43 PM
playa2 wrote:
jrodmc wrote:playa, a little self-introspection tip: when you get to the point of replying to replies to replies of your own posts, up your meds.

Close funeral, no cameras inside.LOL sounds familiar ???

They want privacy, so its a hoax? Sound familiar? Yeah, I have read your dot connecting stuff before.

Really, what do you want, open casket to satisfy your demands for full transparency?

jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
4/9/2014  11:48 AM
playa2 wrote:

Closed funeral, no cameras inside.LOL sounds familiar ???

All school shootings have been hoaxes? Every single one? You are so predictable it's laughable.

If you represent the level of what's standing between the Trilateral Black Ops Church of the USA and our real genuine American Freedom, it's over already.

Nalod, you better start looking for work.

Shooting at FT Hood Army Base

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy