[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Shooting at FT Hood Army Base
Author Thread
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

4/2/2014  9:56 PM
Fort Hood shooting was 2 shooters but officially only 1...and he's dead. They are eventually going to give a press conference .

FBI has been hunting for ex-Army recruit suspected of plotting Ft. Hood attack.

Another false flag just like the shooting at the theater in Colorado, patsy left behind while shooters get away.

Described as 45 yr old white male carrying 45 caliber handgun; driving grey Toyoto Camry---Police were chasing him.

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
AUTOADVERT
playa2

4/2/2014  10:23 PM    LAST EDITED: 4/3/2014  6:43 AM
The patsy name is Booker,this is another government hoax(cnn)...and all the rest of hoax mainstream media owned by government...believe that!! These hoaxes are getting out of hand..... more info tomorrow
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
4/2/2014  11:02 PM

So you got it down before the blood even dries.

Its always a black flag ops no matter what. Thats why you got no cred.

Maybe some are, and are not, but to the conspiracy community, they are all the same.

playa2

4/3/2014  5:50 AM
Nobody shoots at a military base Period. Not even if they're crazy or suicidal. It's one of those things that's supposed to get people into thinking "another Muslim Jihad" and have Americans thinking it's us-versus-them.

This shooting was very strategically planned time wise. As soon as I saw this as breaking news at the EXACT time when people who actually have jobs got home from work to tune in to the days events.

http://www.wral.com/state-elections-officials-seek-tighter-security/13533579/
Raleigh, N.C. — State elections officials said Wednesday that they're investigating hundreds of cases of voters who appear to have voted in two states and several dozen who appear to have voted after their deaths.

State lawmakers last year mandated the State Board of Elections to enter into an "Interstate Crosscheck" – a compact of 28 states that agreed to check their voter registration records against those of other states. The program is run by a Kansas consortium, checking 101 million voter records. The largest states – CA, FL, NY, and TX – are not part of the consortium.

playa2

4/3/2014  6:44 AM    LAST EDITED: 4/3/2014  6:45 AM
Ok here ya go False Flag and many will be duped again.

Big Picture is the government will need to make sure that anyone they suspect of having mental issues is medicated or must be incarcerated. Any veteran who applied for help due to PTSD was mailed a letter from the government saying they cannot have guns in their homes due to mental instability.

playa2

4/3/2014  7:35 AM
Soldier was being treated for mental health issues, was on SSRI Psychotropic medications. Had family and children in the area. Was being diagnosed for PTSD. Used a recently purchased Smith and Wesson .45 caliber handgun.

Sounds familiar with the Colorado theater profile, only he was involved in some mind altering project.

This has Manchurian Candidate written all over it again.

So, basically the mainstream media is selling another disgruntled, mentally distributed, "lone-gunmen" narrative again?

playa2

4/3/2014  7:39 AM    LAST EDITED: 4/3/2014  8:02 AM
Something to ponder: Not even all soldiers have "laser sharp" accuracy. And having a hit rate above .500 at 50ft. means he was well practiced. and FWIW, less than 10% of enlisted men will ever shoot a pistol in the military. They shoot rifles. So this is quite an interesting set of circumstances.

You see, pistol accuracy is a perishable skill...gotta shoot on a very regular basis to consistently ring the bell at 50ft, with moving targets, and at speed to boot.

"Honed Accuracy" is more the phrase I would use. And you don't get that except by *lots* of practice. By "lots" I mean at least one trip to the range each week, every week. That's on the order of $250 per month for ammo at a minimum (discount ammo) and more likely about $400/month.

So where and when did he learn to shoot? And where, when, and how did he maintain his pistol skills? He's not going to have free access to the pistol range on-post; use of the military ranges is limited to those authorized by their Bn. Commander.
And he just bought the gun recently, in the local area? How convenient. How did they find the gun shop and confirm the serial number in just a few hours? Because the federal government is absolutely "not allowed" to collect data on gun purchases for the purpose of establishing or maintaining any kind of national fire-arms registry.

Also, if you live on-post as a soldier, you are REQUIRED to store any fire-arms you own in the company Arms Room. You can't keep a firearm in the barracks or on-post family housing. Failure to do so will get you in the lock-up so quick your head will spin, and when you've done your time, you'll get a BCD - that's a Bad Conduct Discharge .

And no one noticed the PTSD patient banging away at the local (off-post) range every Saturday and reported him the the Base Commander?

Less than 10% of enlisted men will ever shoot a pistol in the military. They shoot rifles. So this is quite an interesting set of circumstances.

playa2

4/3/2014  8:29 AM    LAST EDITED: 4/3/2014  8:33 AM

Remember Gabby Giffords allegedly shot in Arizona

Giffords is using the exact same speech and even "fake slip ups" act all across the country.

Still think the Giffords' shooting was real?

Anything for gun control

playa2

4/3/2014  10:19 AM
False Flags nowadays are to grab weapons from veterans because those with combat experience pose the most threat.
Watch for vets being rounded up for questioning in near future.
playa2

4/3/2014  7:15 PM    LAST EDITED: 4/3/2014  7:17 PM
This is how they do it folks, plz wakeup and don't let shills like Nalod, keep you in the dark.

playa2

4/4/2014  8:42 AM    LAST EDITED: 4/4/2014  8:44 AM
playa2 wrote:This is how they do it folks, plz wakeup and don't let shills like Nalod, keep you in the dark.

Maybe footage, still photos, and other items from these drills are used in the media as portraying the actual event, just like at Sandy Hook.

The dates were for rehearsals were March 17, 18, and 19th.

The head of the hospital said in a press statement yesterday that there had been no drills for around 6 months.

playa2

4/4/2014  9:50 AM
Again FT Hood is full of cameras just like the navy shooter in Washington DC some months back.

All they show you are animated simulation of what THEY SAID happened. LOL

playa2

4/4/2014  9:59 AM
They use the drill footage of people running and scared or exiting during the real events.

They use interviews and clippings of actors not from the real victims. This way we get used to one or two faces that can control the narrative instead of having a "loose cannon" out there.

Easy to control what is put on the news and who is interviewed when most of the news companies are owned by the same umbrella corporations.

Remember the Colorado theater shootings?

How about this

playa2

4/4/2014  5:20 PM
I'm telling all of you who read this thread go over the information and see if it adds up.

You will be surprised how bad they duped you.

Nalod
USA
4/4/2014  7:23 PM
IronWillGiroud
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4359

4/4/2014  10:30 PM
Nalod wrote:

Hahahahaha

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
playa2

4/5/2014  9:26 AM    LAST EDITED: 4/5/2014  7:21 PM
You guys ever wonder why no video inside military institutions are shown to explain how these events occurred ?

Who wants to see an animation of some sorts to try and explain everything.

CAMERAS DON'T LIE, SHADOW GOV AND MEDIA DOES.

playa2

4/5/2014  2:21 PM
"Fort Hood shooting raises questions over high suicide rate among veterans"

This is why people like Nalod should be ashamed of himself trying to cover for those bankster gangsters of deception.

Here's One former Marine and his testimony:

As a former US Marine who was in both Iraq and Afghanistan I can tell you why.

I have been through massive bouts of depression. On and off of VA prescribed Anti-depressants, anti-anxiety meds, sleeping pills, you name it. I became a major alcoholic and was hospitalized at one point when I didn't drink alcohol for one day. I went into seizures from withdraw.

I contemplated suicide on a weekly basis. I would put my gun to my head but never had to balls to pull the trigger. I knew how much it would destroy my mother.

When you make major sacrifices in your life you absolutely NEED a reason for those sacrifices. The government spends HUGE money convincing the troops the sacrifice they're making is for the freedom of their families and the future generations. We were convinced, as were most Americans that our existence was in danger and that that danger lie in the Middle East.

We saw the brutalities of war. It's something you must experience to understand. It will change you forever. I don't find joy in anything anymore. How can I? I sacrificed my sanity. It would have been ok, and justified, if I had something to hinge it on. If I sacrificed my sanity for my family or because my country was actually in danger I could go on and be Ok. It was all a lie though. It turns out our government is our real enemy.

I gave up my Wife.. (she left me). I gave up my soul. I did this all for a lie. 9-11 was a hoax. WMD in Iraq was a hoax. My soul was sacrificed for some perverse reason... a lie that we will never fully understand.

When you give everything up for something and that something turns out to be a huge lie... you are left with an empty shell. Your soul is gone. But still you are trapped and suffering and you just want to end it.

So no, they will never understand why we veterans are killing ourselves. It can't be measured with a scale or observed in a test tube. It is spiritual.

We were BETRAYED by our government. LIED to. Murdered innocent people in the name of lies. Now we are spiritually dead. We just want the suffering to stop. Suicide is often the last resort.. But believe me, we've tried everything in between.

I've since gotten off all pharmaceuticals and alcohol. I still feel like ending it all from time to time but know better. It's something I'll just have to live with.

Thanks for listening.

playa2

4/5/2014  2:23 PM    LAST EDITED: 4/5/2014  2:25 PM
They try and take the best of us (Young Americans) and try to turn us into psychopaths like themselves.

This guy thought of committing suicide because its the guilt from being involved in murdering other people in their own homelands for NOTHING!

Nalod
USA
4/5/2014  3:17 PM
playa2 wrote:"Fort Hood shooting raises questions over high suicide rate among veterans"

This is why people like Nalod should be ashamed of himself trying to cover for those bankster gangsters of deception.

Here's One former Marine and his testimony:

As a former US Marine who was in both Iraq and Afghanistan I can tell you why.

I have been through massive bouts of depression. On and off of VA prescribed Anti-depressants, anti-anxiety meds, sleeping pills, you name it. I became a major alcoholic and was hospitalized at one point when I didn't drink alcohol for one day. I went into seizures from withdraw.

I contemplated suicide on a weekly basis. I would put my gun to my head but never had to balls to pull the trigger. I knew how much it would destroy my mother.

When you make major sacrifices in your life you absolutely NEED a reason for those sacrifices. The government spends HUGE money convincing the troops the sacrifice they're making is for the freedom of their families and the future generations. We were convinced, as were most Americans that our existence was in danger and that that danger lie in the Middle East.

We saw the brutalities of war. It's something you must experience to understand. It will change you forever. I don't find joy in anything anymore. How can I? I sacrificed my sanity. It would have been ok, and justified, if I had something to hinge it on. If I sacrificed my sanity for my family or because my country was actually in danger I could go on and be Ok. It was all a lie though. It turns out our government is our real enemy.

I gave up my Wife.. (she left me). I gave up my soul. I did this all for a lie. 9-11 was a hoax. WMD in Iraq was a hoax. My soul was sacrificed for some perverse reason... a lie that we will never fully understand.

When you give everything up for something and that something turns out to be a huge lie... you are left with an empty shell. Your soul is gone. But still you are trapped and suffering and you just want to end it.

So no, they will never understand why we veterans are killing ourselves. It can't be measured with a scale or observed in a test tube. It is spiritual.

We were BETRAYED by our government. LIED to. Murdered innocent people in the name of lies. Now we are spiritually dead. We just want the suffering to stop. Suicide is often the last resort.. But believe me, we've tried everything in between.

I've since gotten off all pharmaceuticals and alcohol. I still feel like ending it all from time to time but know better. It's something I'll just have to live with.

Thanks for listening.

I agree with you, we should treat our Vets better. Its a volunteer armed services and they get paid. Thats no reason to treat these kids badly, but they are getting paid. We are not drafting.

Regarding my "Shame", I think your kind of deflecting here bro. First off you usually say all these shootings are a controlled circumstance. Yes, ALL!

BTW, I agree the whole notion of armed forces to inflict damage in the name of money is a shame. But its been that way since the beginning of time! Not much has changed.

I take it playa you've been damaged in some way thru your experience in the services. for that I empathize.

BTW, no way I get paid. But no way to convince you.

Shooting at FT Hood Army Base

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy