[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

You ever wonder why Nalod keeps trolling me ? Let me introduce you to the real Nalod
Author Thread
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

4/5/2014  7:47 PM
izybx wrote:Where do you get this job? I'll make some money on the side arguing with people on forums

Izybx, this is a growing industry of people ready and willing to sell out humanity for a few pennies per comment. Disinformation has been used throughout history for political purposes and these strategies are being utilized today by these paid internet trolls.

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
AUTOADVERT
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
4/7/2014  11:22 AM    LAST EDITED: 4/7/2014  1:37 PM
playa2 wrote:
izybx wrote:Where do you get this job? I'll make some money on the side arguing with people on forums

Izybx, this is a growing industry of people ready and willing to sell out humanity for a few pennies per comment. Disinformation has been used throughout history for political purposes and these strategies are being utilized today by these paid internet trolls.

Nalod, you're not only a shill, but you're a cheap shill! Pennies??? You're posting old hockey prints for pennies???? Have you no sense of loyalty to the American/Black Flag way of capitalism? You can't keep the sheeples in line and sell out humanity for pennies!!! You're giving the customer too much for too little!

I certainly hope your rates at least start to keep pace with minimum wage.

Please folks, help Nalod today! Baby needs another month of internet usage!

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
4/7/2014  12:17 PM
jrodmc wrote:
playa2 wrote:

Nalod, you're not only a shill, but you're a cheap shill! Pennies??? You're posting old hockey prints for pennies???? Have you no sense of loyalty to the American/Black Flag way of capitalism? You can't keep the sheeples in line and sell out humanity for pennies!!! You're giving the constomer too much for too little!

I certainly hope your rates at least start to keep pace with minimum wage.

Please folks, help Nalod today! Baby needs another month of internet usage!

Playa mentions "pennies per post" but he don't know the perks I get!!!

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
7/5/2017  11:47 AM
Jrod bought this up.
This was a great thread.
I wonder how this level of thinking plays out in todays environment.
The survivalist conspiracy crowd loves Trump, but he is the guy that is trying to tear down the first amendment and the first step in the tyranny that they actually fear?
Hypocrisy!!!!

So intent on protecting the second amendment we are giving away the first. Guns won't keep us safe. Fake wars and economic depravity will tear the classes apart even worse.

jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
7/7/2017  10:16 AM
Nalod wrote:Jrod bought this up.
This was a great thread.

Of course it was a great thread. How many have you ever seen that mention you twice in the thread title alone?

Shills have such egos.

You ever wonder why Nalod keeps trolling me ? Let me introduce you to the real Nalod

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy