[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

You ever wonder why Nalod keeps trolling me ? Let me introduce you to the real Nalod
Author Thread
playa2
Posts: 34922
Alba Posts: 15
Joined: 5/15/2003
Member: #407

3/28/2014  11:03 PM
Internet TROLLS, also known as paid “forum posters”, “internet bloggers,” or if we call them what they really are, SHILLS, are increasingly being employed by private corporations and contracted agencies, sometimes for marketing purposes, but mostly to distract from the truth. Trolls are employees that answered a work at home job ad on Craigslist or some other venue.


Shillidiocy is a term that best describes the rapidly growing industry of people ready and willing to sell out humanity for a few pennies per comment. Disinformation has been used throughout history for political purposes and these strategies are being utilized today by these paid internet trolls.
1 – CHARACTER ASSASSINATION

(Psychological Warfare – discredit, distract, intimidate, frustrate, divide & conquer) – Disinformation shills often make outrageous comments for the sole purpose of deflecting focus from the truth to distract us by creating a “controversial debate” where none truly exists. Often, trolls use the “Trojan Horse” method to attempt to elicit an emotional response from people online, to evoke hostility with the intent of twisting it around to make the person look volatile, a classic “character assassination” tactic to discredit them, making them appear weak. On some occasions, they intentionally keep pushing a person into a heated argument, and will go so far as to “report” the person as being a “threat” to try to get them kicked off of the forum. Another major character assassination tactic is to highlight any negative or perceived flaw of an otherwise reputable person, whether true or false, to intentionally discredit them in an attempt to invalidate their viewpoint and make them seem baseless, to detract focus from the information they are sharing. The trolls often “make stuff up” if they can’t find anything real to highlight for this goal, after all, shills are paid liars. Another trick these liars are taught is to use semantics to twist people’s words around and make it seem as though they’ve lied, to discredit them. These are all character assassination tactics that you will easily recognize happening all over the internet once you become familiar with them.

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
AUTOADVERT
playa2
Posts: 34922
Alba Posts: 15
Joined: 5/15/2003
Member: #407

3/28/2014  11:08 PM
2 – DEMANDING IMPOSSIBLE PROOF

Disinformation shills sometimes pose as a supporter of the truth, or “friendly folks on the fence” politely asking simple questions, in a sly attempt to later discredit the movement. Often trolls posing as friendly allies will resort to posting long, incoherent diatribes (usually on fake blogs & articles) for the purpose of associating the movement with insanity; or other times to act as a “the voice of reason” and create a debate (where none exists) to make it appear as though the data isn’t strong enough, and they offer to play “devil’s advocate” to “help the movement”, then render any and all data as invalid regardless of how legitimate the source. They will “demand proof” then ignore it when it’s presented, or continue to demand impossible proofs. Regardless of what material may be presented by an opponent in public forums, they will deem the material irrelevant and demand unattainable proof that is virtually impossible for the opponent to retrieve; for the purpose of detracting focus from the mounds of legitimate data available for those of us that take the time to do some real research beyond the disinformation site links.


Trolls often interject themselves into productive web discussions in order to make themselves appear credible as though they have a “real” argument, where none actually exists. Their job is to create controversy and instigate a “debate”. They scour the net and attack awareness videos, articles, blogs, public facebook pages, etc.,

They intentionally divert attention from credible documentation, while trying to dismiss it. They regurgitate the same tired harassing insults, and repetitive generic jargon.

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
playa2
Posts: 34922
Alba Posts: 15
Joined: 5/15/2003
Member: #407

3/28/2014  11:13 PM
Trolls are supplied with a list or database with preplanned talking points and a format designed as generalized and deceptive responses to honest arguments.
All they do is deflect from the truth to try to cast doubt and keep the denial tactic going.

This works hand in hand with #1 (character assassination), and the “Trojan Horse” troll. The goal is to sidetrack opponents with name calling and ridicule, engaging them in a hostile argument to try to discredit them, also known as the “attack the messenger” ploy. The goal of “false association” is to associate opponents with unpopular titles such as “paranoid conspiracy theorist” to make them look crazy and try to discredit them, or call them derogatory names such as “chemtard”, “ignorant”, or “liar”, attempting to invalidate anything they say regardless of how true it is. The trolls seek to deliberately associate the movement with far fetched concepts like “Big Foot”, aliens, false flag conspiracy theories, etc., because of the inherent negative connotations, (tying in with “character assassination”). The ultimate goal is to provoke argument, create biases, and dissuade people from objectively examining any evidence presented.

Pretending to be the “voice of reason” in an argument with obvious and defined sides in an attempt to move people away from what is clearly true, into the murky waters of “doubt” where the truth becomes “relative.” And if that doesn’t work they will antagonize and goad opponents with insults, name calling, and bullying. If they can’t do anything else, they will chide and taunt their opponents and draw them into emotional responses with the goal of making them look foolish or mentally unbalanced, in hopes of rendering their point invalid merely by shifting focus to show how “sensitive they are to criticism”, in an attempt to deflect from their point and invalidate any data they are presenting.

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
playa2
Posts: 34922
Alba Posts: 15
Joined: 5/15/2003
Member: #407

3/28/2014  11:19 PM
A very common technique is that the troll will accuse his opposition of subscribing to a certain point of view, even if he does not, will make it appear so, then attack that point of view (Straw Man). Or, the troll will put words in the mouth of his opposition, and then rebut those specific words. He will use conjecture, ridicule, and accusation to try and prove himself as valid while discrediting others with absolutely nothing, shouting “you have no argument, that is just ad hominem”, which is ironically, exactly what he is doing. The troll is trained to appear confident, unwavering, and that he is undoubtedly right, when in reality, it’s the exact opposite. Basically, he is a paid liar and his goal is to create doubt and discredit the truth.

When the internet shill like Nalod realizes people are aware of his tactics, he will try to play nice, act innocent, and pose a seemingly “harmless” leading question.

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
playa2
Posts: 34922
Alba Posts: 15
Joined: 5/15/2003
Member: #407

3/29/2014  12:58 PM
He's has been assigned to try and discredit the truth. That's why I have him on ignore
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
IronWillGiroud
Posts: 25207
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/17/2012
Member: #4359

3/29/2014  4:38 PM
Nolad is just a nice older guy that likes to talk about the Knicks.

I think you're the loony!

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
playa2
Posts: 34922
Alba Posts: 15
Joined: 5/15/2003
Member: #407

3/29/2014  9:27 PM
IronWillGiroud wrote:Nolad is just a nice older guy that likes to talk about the Knicks.

I think you're the loony!

And now you are on ignore too!

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
Nalod
Posts: 53937
Alba Posts: 151
Joined: 12/24/2003
Member: #508
USA
3/30/2014  10:12 AM
I thought you had me on "Ignore"?

BTW:http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/dispelling-internet-disinformation-tactics-debunking-the-debunkers/

A few lines really speak volumes for itself.

Funny stuff but the fact guys like you take this stuff so literal is scary.

Anger sells, don't buy!
Nalod
Posts: 53937
Alba Posts: 151
Joined: 12/24/2003
Member: #508
USA
3/30/2014  1:25 PM

Yes, My agenda is to discredit fear and promote people digest facts. You present opinions based on assumptions with a predetermined outcome.

The good thing is I really don't need to plagiarize hordes of others work and present it as "research" or inflate my own self importance by presenting that "I am special, have special inside knowledge, and doing all for the american people", all one has to do is read the material and make determinations for themselves!

One man reads your stuff and can get sucked in. Another will read it and laugh.

I read a few lines of you "Debunking" as it was so nice of you to use my name to, but it just did not hold me. Maybe I drink too much water with fluoride in it?

BTW, I'd love to get paid for this! Don't kid yourselves, the stuff you read has advertisers on it and the sites get paid via traffic counts. So there is competition for your gullible ass. BTW, no conspiracy there bro, just because it was not told to you does not mean they are trying to hide it.

Anger sells, don't buy!
playa2
Posts: 34922
Alba Posts: 15
Joined: 5/15/2003
Member: #407

3/30/2014  3:34 PM
This is exactly how Nalod wanted you all to view me, how could this be so accurate.

CHARACTER ASSASINATION

(Psychological Warfare – discredit, distract, intimidate, frustrate, divide & conquer) – Disinformation shills often make outrageous comments for the sole purpose of deflecting focus from the truth to distract us by creating a “controversial debate” where none truly exists. Often, trolls use the “Trojan Horse” method to attempt to elicit an emotional response from people online, to evoke hostility with the intent of twisting it around to make the person look volatile, a classic “character assassination” tactic to discredit them, making them appear weak. On some occasions, they intentionally keep pushing a person into a heated argument, and will go so far as to “report” the person as being a “threat” to try to get them kicked off of the forum. Another major character assassination tactic is to highlight any negative or perceived flaw of an otherwise reputable person, whether true or false, to intentionally discredit them in an attempt to invalidate their viewpoint and make them seem baseless, to detract focus from the information they are sharing. The trolls often “make stuff up” if they can’t find anything real to highlight for this goal, after all, shills are paid liars. Another trick these liars are taught is to use semantics to twist people’s words around and make it seem as though they’ve lied, to discredit them. These are all character assassination tactics that you will easily recognize happening all over the internet once you become familiar with
them.

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
IronWillGiroud
Posts: 25207
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/17/2012
Member: #4359

3/30/2014  6:34 PM
someone can only assasinate your character if you let them,

how come my character is like teflon?

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
playa2
Posts: 34922
Alba Posts: 15
Joined: 5/15/2003
Member: #407

3/31/2014  7:44 AM
Nalod only follows me on my post here because he's told too, why else would he waste his precious time and not just talk Knicks. If you go and search he even follows many of my post in the knicks discussion.
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
jrodmc
Posts: 30506
Alba Posts: 50
Joined: 11/24/2004
Member: #805
USA
3/31/2014  8:26 AM
Well, I just show up for the popcorn.

Internet Shillidiocy. Classic.
So Nalod, how many shekels do you really get for posting in threads all alone with playa? And how come I'm not getting any of this income? Is the quota for the Halliburton Military-Industrial Opus Dei Illuminati Trilateral Universal Control Group of Internet Trolls filled already? Do you get a secret code to scan into your dumbsheepshillphone?

playa, is this possibly what happens when you call one of those numbers you see on handwritten signs on the telephone poles: "Make Real Money From Home"?

You guys spend a lot of time commenting on the internet?
SupremeCommander
Posts: 31654
Alba Posts: 35
Joined: 4/28/2006
Member: #1127

3/31/2014  8:48 AM
Nalod wrote:I thought you had me on "Ignore"?

BTW:http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/dispelling-internet-disinformation-tactics-debunking-the-debunkers/

A few lines really speak volumes for itself.

Funny stuff but the fact guys like you take this stuff so literal is scary.

you were definitely paid to write that!

Jimmy D w/o a straight shot said: In two hours, [Jackson] taught me basketball, and I learned I know nothing about basketball
Nalod
Posts: 53937
Alba Posts: 151
Joined: 12/24/2003
Member: #508
USA
3/31/2014  8:52 AM
playa2 wrote:This is exactly how Nalod wanted you all to view me, how could this be so accurate.

CHARACTER ASSASINATION

(Psychological Warfare – discredit, distract, intimidate, frustrate, divide & conquer) – Disinformation shills often make outrageous comments for the sole purpose of deflecting focus from the truth to distract us by creating a “controversial debate” where none truly exists. Often, trolls use the “Trojan Horse” method to attempt to elicit an emotional response from people online, to evoke hostility with the intent of twisting it around to make the person look volatile, a classic “character assassination” tactic to discredit them, making them appear weak. On some occasions, they intentionally keep pushing a person into a heated argument, and will go so far as to “report” the person as being a “threat” to try to get them kicked off of the forum. Another major character assassination tactic is to highlight any negative or perceived flaw of an otherwise reputable person, whether true or false, to intentionally discredit them in an attempt to invalidate their viewpoint and make them seem baseless, to detract focus from the information they are sharing. The trolls often “make stuff up” if they can’t find anything real to highlight for this goal, after all, shills are paid liars. Another trick these liars are taught is to use semantics to twist people’s words around and make it seem as though they’ve lied, to discredit them. These are all character assassination tactics that you will easily recognize happening all over the internet once you become familiar with
them.

Make stuff up?

This is a great manifesto for the paranoid. Any one that does not agree with you has an "agenda".

I really don't need to do all the things you accuse me of, especially highlight your perceived flaws. YOur doing a great job all by your self.

If you perceive yourself reputable, can have yet to demonstrate this.

I called for your banishment when you post anti-semetic rants that is opinion based then factual backed. While this is the "off topic" forum, I will attempt to assassinate your credibility when you post hate. The rest of your delusions are unoffensive given the fictional content presented.

hows that ignore button working? Mine fails all the time.

Anger sells, don't buy!
Nalod
Posts: 53937
Alba Posts: 151
Joined: 12/24/2003
Member: #508
USA
3/31/2014  8:52 AM
SupremeCommander wrote:
Nalod wrote:I thought you had me on "Ignore"?

BTW:http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/dispelling-internet-disinformation-tactics-debunking-the-debunkers/

A few lines really speak volumes for itself.

Funny stuff but the fact guys like you take this stuff so literal is scary.

you were definitely paid to write that!

I only accept BitCoin!

Anger sells, don't buy!
jrodmc
Posts: 30506
Alba Posts: 50
Joined: 11/24/2004
Member: #805
USA
3/31/2014  1:02 PM
Nalod wrote:
SupremeCommander wrote:
Nalod wrote:I thought you had me on "Ignore"?

BTW:http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/dispelling-internet-disinformation-tactics-debunking-the-debunkers/

A few lines really speak volumes for itself.

Funny stuff but the fact guys like you take this stuff so literal is scary.

you were definitely paid to write that!

I only accept BitCoin!

Trying to singlehandedly destroy PayPal! I just knew it!

You guys spend a lot of time commenting on the internet?
Nalod
Posts: 53937
Alba Posts: 151
Joined: 12/24/2003
Member: #508
USA
3/31/2014  1:33 PM



Anger sells, don't buy!
playa2
Posts: 34922
Alba Posts: 15
Joined: 5/15/2003
Member: #407

4/1/2014  5:43 AM
playa2 wrote:2 – DEMANDING IMPOSSIBLE PROOF

Disinformation shills sometimes pose as a supporter of the truth, or “friendly folks on the fence” politely asking simple questions, in a sly attempt to later discredit the movement. Often trolls posing as friendly allies will resort to posting long, incoherent diatribes (usually on fake blogs & articles) for the purpose of associating the movement with insanity; or other times to act as a “the voice of reason” and create a debate (where none exists) to make it appear as though the data isn’t strong enough, and they offer to play “devil’s advocate” to “help the movement”, then render any and all data as invalid regardless of how legitimate the source. They will “demand proof” then ignore it when it’s presented, or continue to demand impossible proofs. Regardless of what material may be presented by an opponent in public forums, they will deem the material irrelevant and demand unattainable proof that is virtually impossible for the opponent to retrieve; for the purpose of detracting focus from the mounds of legitimate data available for those of us that take the time to do some real research beyond the disinformation site links.


Trolls often interject themselves into productive web discussions in order to make themselves appear credible as though they have a “real” argument, where none actually exists. Their job is to create controversy and instigate a “debate”. They scour the net and attack awareness videos, articles, blogs, public facebook pages, etc.,

They intentionally divert attention from credible documentation, while trying to dismiss it. They regurgitate the same tired harassing insults, and repetitive generic jargon.

How many times has Nalod done this to my post about what really happened?

You think this is by coincidence ?

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
izybx
Posts: 22286
Alba Posts: 2
Joined: 10/16/2006
Member: #1178
USA
4/1/2014  6:28 AM
Where do you get this job? I'll make some money on the side arguing with people on forums
Beat the Evil Empire. BEAT MIAMI
You ever wonder why Nalod keeps trolling me ? Let me introduce you to the real Nalod

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.com All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.