[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

MH370 - The Mysterious Disappearance of an Airplane
Author Thread
OasisBU
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #257
USA
3/18/2014  12:42 PM
My take on this whole thing is that some of the techniques they are using could be misleading the investigation. The search areas are all over the place. The plane is probably in the ocean along the original flight path or somewhere to the west but I highly doubt it flew over land or all the way to Australia.

Neither pilot seems to have a reason to take the plane so that theory is pretty thin as far as stealing it goes.

Hijacking can only be confirmed once the background checks on the passengers are complete but it doesn't seem like there is much suspicion there.

Pilot suicide - why fly around for 7+ hours? Why not just dump it in the ocean as soon as you can?

Mechanical/Other failure - still the most likely/plausible scenario.

"If at first you don't succeed, then maybe you just SUCK." Kenny Powers
AUTOADVERT
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
3/18/2014  2:15 PM
Plane cost $300 million. Theres motive.

Or.......

Let let the evil doer think the plane want undetected but really we know where it is. Watch it and see who is doing it. why give away secrets that help you? Why end it when you link who is behind it? YOu want to extract all of the tumor not just the surface.

Just a theory. Makes for a better novel at least. We are not entitled to all of the truth.

Nalod
USA
3/18/2014  2:30 PM
OasisBU wrote:My take on this whole thing is that some of the techniques they are using could be misleading the investigation. The search areas are all over the place. The plane is probably in the ocean along the original flight path or somewhere to the west but I highly doubt it flew over land or all the way to Australia.

Neither pilot seems to have a reason to take the plane so that theory is pretty thin as far as stealing it goes.

Hijacking can only be confirmed once the background checks on the passengers are complete but it doesn't seem like there is much suspicion there.

Pilot suicide - why fly around for 7+ hours? Why not just dump it in the ocean as soon as you can?

When there is no answer, then we speculate. When we speculate there is no truth. Fear mongers make stuff up. We hate unsanswered events. WE'll all be happier when we have an answer. Meanwhile lost on most of this is the sadness of the families with a tragic unresolved issue regarding a loved one. Lets hope they are still alive.

playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

3/20/2014  8:01 AM
OasisBU wrote:My take on this whole thing is that some of the techniques they are using could be misleading the investigation. The search areas are all over the place. The plane is probably in the ocean along the original flight path or somewhere to the west but I highly doubt it flew over land or all the way to Australia.

They could throw parts of any airplane in the ocean just to pacify the people, JUST LIKE THEY DID AT THE PENTAGON AND WTC ON 9/11.

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
3/20/2014  9:55 AM
playa2 wrote:

They could throw parts of any airplane in the ocean just to pacify the people, JUST LIKE THEY DID AT THE PENTAGON AND WTC ON 9/11.

I hate it when we think the same thing.

Wing parts (possibly) sighted off Australia.

So the new hijacking scheme is to take the plane with the help of the entire international-military-industrial complex?

Trying to figure out or apply logic to what a suicidal pilot may be thinking is just a bit beyond bizarre.

God help these families. Somebody's going to go postal soon if they don't start supplying answers, cutting out the whole tumor or not.

playa2

3/25/2014  7:46 AM
Have you pieced together the puzzle of missing flight 370 to Beijing China ??

If not, here are your missing pieces.

Patents Patents Patents.

Four days after the missing flight MH370 a patent is approved
by the Patent Office

4 of the 5 Patent holders are Chinese employees of Freescale Semiconductor of Austin TX.

Patent is divided up on 20% increments to 5 holders.

Peidong Wang, Suzhou, China, (20%)
Zhijun Chen, Suzhou, China, (20%)
Zhihong Cheng, Suzhou, China, (20%)
Li Ying, Suzhou, China, (20%)
Freescale Semiconductor (20%)

If a patent holder dies, then the remaining holders
equally share the dividends of the deceased if not
disputed in a will.

If 4 of the 5 dies, then the remaining 1 Patent holder
gets 100% of the wealth of the patent.

That remaining live Patent holder is Freescale Semiconductor.

Who owns Freescale Semiconductor ??

Jacob Rothschild through Blackstone who owns Freescale.

Here is your motive for the missing Beijing plane.
As all 4 Chinese members of the Patent were
passengers on the missing plane.

Patent holders can alter the proceeds legally by
passing wealth to their heirs. However, they cannot
do so until the Patent is approved. So when the plane
went missing, the patent had not been approved.
Thus, Rothschild gets 100% of Patent once Patent
holders declared deceased.

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
Nalod
USA
3/25/2014  9:50 AM

From Snopes.com, a site that looks at urban legend information online. SOmetimes it verifies, other times it debunk.

Playa2 is one of those gulible interent absorbers of misinformation and spreads it as if valid.

While we don't know what happend its easy for the gulible to connect dots and put a theory in place.

Sure parts can be thrown in the water. For all we know it might have been a hijacking and china just shot it down. Not to panic the public, its kept hush. Not to enpower terror, its kept hush. Thats a theory. Its one I think can be plausible. But we don't know.

ANd neither does player and his connect the dot friends.

Example: [Collected via e-mail, March 2014]

This was posted on facebook in a discussion of the missing Malaysia Airlines Flight:

-------------------------------------------------

Here's what you all need to know. Spread this information everywhere:

Four days after the missing flight MH370 a patent is approved by the Patent Office

4 of the 5 Patent holders are Chinese employees of Freescale Semiconductor of Austin TX.

Patent is divided up on 20% increments to 5 holders:

Peidong Wang, Suzhou, China, (20%)
Zhijun Chen, Suzhou, China, (20%)
Zhihong Cheng, Suzhou, China, (20%)
Li Ying, Suzhou, China, (20%)
Freescale Semiconductor (20%)

If a patent holder dies, then the remaining holders equally share the dividends of the deceased if not disputed in a will.

If 4 of the 5 dies, then the remaining 1 Patent holder gets 100% of the wealth of the patent.

That remaining live Patent holder is Freescale Semiconductor.

Who owns Freescale Semiconductor?

Jacob Rothschild through Blackstone (what an interesting name for a company) who owns Freescale.

Here is your motive for the missing plane. As all 4 Chinese members of the Patent were passengers on the missing plane, and that patent was the breakthrough. We have entered the future proper, and four men was just murdered so that the last, still living member can keep this for himself to either hide or profit from.

Origins: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 disappeared over the South China Sea on 8 March 2014 with 239 persons (227 passengers and 12 crew members) aboard. Several days later, a conspiracy theory was floated on the Internet that four of the passengers on that flight were all co-holders of a recently issued, highly valuable patent and the disappearance of Flight 370 was engineered to eliminate them so that remaining co-holder of the patent could reap all the royalties from it for himself.

The improbabilities of such a theory are numerous. For starters, it's not clear the four men referenced as patent co-holders actually were on Flight 370, as their names (as rendered above) don't

appear on the flight manifest. (It's possible that the seeming absence of some matching names from the manifest could be due to slight differences in the transliterations of those persons' names from Chinese to English, however.)

Moreover, the patent in question is dated 11 March 2014 and involves a "system for optimizing number of dies produced on a wafer." That doesn't sound like a highly valuable, "breakthrough" type of patent that would prompt the murder of four people (much less the death of 235 other innocent parties) in order to gain exclusive control of it. It looks to be a patent for a procedure that moderately improves the efficiency of a particular manufacturing process, not something with a huge market base and a vast potential for profit.

Additionally, the men listed are not actually the patent holders: they're the inventors/applicants, with the patent itself having been assigned to Freescale Semiconductor, Inc., of Austin, Texas. Presumably Freescale Semiconductor is their employer, and it's typical that engineers working in the employ of companies are required by the terms of their employment to assign ownership of their discoveries and inventions to their employers (and thus usually do not receive royalties from any resulting patents).

It's also not a given that if all but one of the co-holders of a patent dies, "then the remaining one patent holder gets 100% of the wealth of the patent" as if a patent were some form of tontine to be awarded to the last man standing. Unless prior arrangements had been made in that regard, the share of the patent held by the deceased may pass to his heirs or estate through the usual inheritance process.

Finally, although the Rothschild name may be a talisman for many conspiracy theorists, it isn't true that Jacob Rothschild "owns" Freescale Semiconductor. Freescale is a public company whose stock is held, in part, by 152 different institutional shareholders. The Blackstone Group, at which Jacob Rothschild serves as a member of the company's International Advisory Board, is one of the largest of those institutional holders (with over 196 million shares), but the Carlyle Group and TPG Group Holdings both own a number of Freescale shares equal to that held by Blackstone.Last updated: 13 March 2014

Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/conspiracy/malaysiapatent.asp#WJ16UYojEuiSeIo1.99

playa2

3/25/2014  10:22 AM
Four passengers who boarded a missing Malaysian jet are under special investigation for stolen and other passport-related issues, twenty passengers were involved in cutting edge electronic technology used for defense purposes, including electronic warfare, such as weapons that can "cloak" or make planes invisible, appearing to vanish. If this is the case with the missing jet, the event points to terrorism.

Just when you think a conspiracy cannot go even deeper or get any weirder ...

Blackrock and WTC 07 directly tied to the missing plane..

Scientists worked for company that is 87% owned by Blackstone...
Blackstone who bought out the mortgage for the WTC building 7 in 2000.

microprocessors hold the key
to disarming America.

this is what they are really after.

if you control the processor,
you control the weapon

including Fighters, Bombers, Helos
and radar capabilities.

This is why there is no black box found!

Nalod
USA
3/25/2014  11:21 AM

Connect the dots and you'll find what ever you want.
jrodmc
USA
3/25/2014  11:28 AM
So the Malaysian government is calling it quits. The plane went down in the water. Somewhere. Based on the 'evidence'.
Truly weird.

Not to be overly morbid, but how does flight insurance work if no body or wreckage is ever found?

I've been reading alot about probability theory lately. Despite the odds, you really can get just about anything out of anything if you try hard enough.

Stare at bare tree branches in the forest long enough, and you just might find every letter in the alphabet. Just connect the lines.

Jayzus, I'm starting to sound like IronWillGiroud.

Nalod
USA
3/25/2014  2:22 PM
playa2 wrote:Four passengers who boarded a missing Malaysian jet are under special investigation for stolen and other passport-related issues, twenty passengers were involved in cutting edge electronic technology used for defense purposes, including electronic warfare, such as weapons that can "cloak" or make planes invisible, appearing to vanish. If this is the case with the missing jet, the event points to terrorism.

Just when you think a conspiracy cannot go even deeper or get any weirder ...

Blackrock and WTC 07 directly tied to the missing plane..

Scientists worked for company that is 87% owned by Blackstone...
Blackstone who bought out the mortgage for the WTC building 7 in 2000.

microprocessors hold the key
to disarming America.

this is what they are really after.

if you control the processor,
you control the weapon

including Fighters, Bombers, Helos
and radar capabilities.

This is why there is no black box found!

YOur not making sense. Freescale owns the chip patent. Freescale is a publically traded company.

The engineers were involved in the manufacture of the chip.

While a "Conspriacy" might exist, you have not bought about any logical sequence of motive other than greed.
Its always an "american story" with you isn't it? Actually its not even your take, you reconstitute all your stuff from sources that appear in about 20 different websites. You used to call it "reasearch". If you take the facts and apply your own knowledge that might come close, but you don't obtain facts from those sites, you collect opinions.

IronWillGiroud
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4359

3/25/2014  7:16 PM
This is my new take on the missing plane:

who gives a ****?

Honestly, who cares? How does it affect you and me?

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
Dagger
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4184

3/25/2014  9:16 PM
IronWillGiroud wrote:This is my new take on the missing plane:

who gives a ****?

That's a pretty insensitive thing to say.

Nalod
USA
3/26/2014  7:17 AM

who gives a ****?

It doesn't but neither does most things in the news.
On the other hand we are members of the human race and some of us travel or care about the plights of others so we stay tuned in.

YOu can stick your head up your ass and tune out. Its your call.

Nalod
USA
3/26/2014  7:27 AM
Playa, to save time use this form to help you! Will work with all your theories............
jrodmc
USA
3/26/2014  4:26 PM

who gives a ****?

Hitting the heavy cream pretty hard these days, are we?

Then again, who gives a **** whether you give a ****?

playa2

4/3/2014  8:10 AM
I think that Captain Shah and his co-pilot, First Officer Fariq Ab Hamid, conspired together to take the plane and passengers hostage in order to force the Malaysian Government to set aside the conviction of PKR opposition leader Anwar Ibrahim. It is fair to say that they worked together based on the following facts.

First, air traffic controllers described the interactions with the flight crew as routine and normal. We know that this routine interaction was occurring even as the flight began to deviate from its approved flight plan about 20 minutes after takeoff. This deviation was the result of an alternate flight plan being executed by the Flight Management System computer. The air traffic controllers say they are certain that the voice saying “Alright, good night” was the voice of First Officer Hamid, and not Captain Shah. This is significant because normal procedure would have the non-flying pilot communicating with the tower and operating the Flight Management System * that would be the First Officer.

Also significant is that any deviation from the filed flight plan would include an immediate notification by the flight crew to ATC of that change and the reason for it. The plane began to deviate from that flight plan after 20 minutes in flight without such notice to Kuala Lumpur ATC. And we have no report that this deviation was reported by the flight crew, or even noticed by KL ATC. Next, when the plane reached the limits of Kuala Lumpur’s ATC radar coverage, its Flight Data Transponder was turned off. This occurred two minutes after KL ATC handed the flight off to Ho Chi Minh ATC.

There is a report that HCM ATC noticed after 3 minutes or so that the plane did not make contact with them, and would have reported that to KL ATC. What should have happened next is that KL ATC should have noticed that the Flight Data Transponder had been turned off. They would have tried to raise MH 370 by radio, tell them that their transponder was off, to switch to their alternate and ask why they did not contact HCM ATC. If they received no answer, they would have contacted another plane in the area and asked them to try to reach the MH 370 on their own radio. This is standard operating procedure, and yet there is no report of this happening.

Nalod
USA
4/3/2014  8:58 AM    LAST EDITED: 4/3/2014  9:00 AM
playa2 wrote:I think that Captain Shah and his co-pilot, First Officer Fariq Ab Hamid, conspired together to take the plane and passengers hostage in order to force the Malaysian Government to set aside the conviction of PKR opposition leader Anwar Ibrahim. It is fair to say that they worked together based on the following facts.

First, air traffic controllers described the interactions with the flight crew as routine and normal. We know that this routine interaction was occurring even as the flight began to deviate from its approved flight plan about 20 minutes after takeoff. This deviation was the result of an alternate flight plan being executed by the Flight Management System computer. The air traffic controllers say they are certain that the voice saying “Alright, good night” was the voice of First Officer Hamid, and not Captain Shah. This is significant because normal procedure would have the non-flying pilot communicating with the tower and operating the Flight Management System * that would be the First Officer.

Also significant is that any deviation from the filed flight plan would include an immediate notification by the flight crew to ATC of that change and the reason for it. The plane began to deviate from that flight plan after 20 minutes in flight without such notice to Kuala Lumpur ATC. And we have no report that this deviation was reported by the flight crew, or even noticed by KL ATC. Next, when the plane reached the limits of Kuala Lumpur’s ATC radar coverage, its Flight Data Transponder was turned off. This occurred two minutes after KL ATC handed the flight off to Ho Chi Minh ATC.

There is a report that HCM ATC noticed after 3 minutes or so that the plane did not make contact with them, and would have reported that to KL ATC. What should have happened next is that KL ATC should have noticed that the Flight Data Transponder had been turned off. They would have tried to raise MH 370 by radio, tell them that their transponder was off, to switch to their alternate and ask why they did not contact HCM ATC. If they received no answer, they would have contacted another plane in the area and asked them to try to reach the MH 370 on their own radio. This is standard operating procedure, and yet there is no report of this happening.

This article is written by a fella named Sean Spoonts. By copying the first paragraph and googling it its pretty easy to find multiple sources from where the piece comes from. This is often the case from playa. It takes about 15 seconds to do this search.

When Playa2 writes its usually strife with errors along with low grammatical skill. When it elevates its usually apparent its a cut and paste job.

Im not here to debate the topic, just to let playa2 know that plagiarism is often a very serious infraction in the academic world and discredits not the message, but the messenger. If playa wants to be a serious person, perhaps he should present his material in the proper context as something he has read, something he agree's with, and something he things is important.

No, this is not the academic world nor a place of importance but the UK works over many years when subjects are given a little thought and respect to the participants. Backing a statement either with fact or stating its an opinion is not very hard to do. Facts substantiate a point, and opinion is just tells the reader its what they are thinking. Cutting and paste an article is a good thing when presented in the proper context. To cut and paste without the proper label makes the content appear to be the poster's and thats a bit delusional.

Playa, your message might have more legs if you just take the time to present properly than to appear as one who inflates their self importance by presenting bodies of work as if you did it.

playa2

4/3/2014  10:10 AM
From the very start when this apparent event took place ALL media outlets went berserk.
This is the clue of a false flag, another theater show.
After a few speeches from the Malaysian Prime Minister, we now know he's in on it, and as for the images of people crying, it all just looks like the fake trauma of the Boston Marathon bombings.
playa2

4/5/2014  10:41 AM
The black box batteries will loose power soon, I wonder why they told you that.

They think everyone is a sheeple !

MH370 - The Mysterious Disappearance of an Airplane

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy