[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

MH370 - The Mysterious Disappearance of an Airplane
Author Thread
OasisBU
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #257
USA
3/14/2014  1:56 PM
I am surprised there are no threads on this, especially with all of Playas conspiracy theories. This is a huge news story and the mismanagement of the investigation by Malaysian officials as well as the rampant speculation in the press has led to tons of theories regarding the flights disappearance.

I have been following it closely because I get on planes every week and this sort of thing scares me.

At this point there are only two possibilities:
1) Something catastrophic happened and the plane crashed
2) Someone or some group intentionally cut off all communications and changed the flight path - the end result of which is yet to be determined

Has anyone else been following?

"If at first you don't succeed, then maybe you just SUCK." Kenny Powers
AUTOADVERT
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
3/14/2014  2:17 PM
Could that plane ever take off again and be undetected?
Could that plane ever enter particular countries with advanced systems like ours, and be undetected?
A plane like that could be converted into a weapon.

I used to travel a bit and after 9-11 had to get on a plane a bit. Also, my childrens school had a trip to boston. I made a presentation to the parents (I was a trustee at the time) that the greatest danger at that time was the months and weeks BEFORE 9/11 and that now they are looking for things now they didn't before so in fact I thought the skies were "Safer" because of it. It was debated. I then said air travel will never be the same and the very thing we should fear is not actually infront of us, its unknown. The "terror" game changes.

The kids went, they flew, they returned.

Basically there are hundreds/thousands of flights everyday that are successful. We don't report automobile fatalities or small craft like the big ones. Ships and aeroplanes get all the big headlines. The odds are with you every week. The technology also makes it safer all the time.

All in all if you took a poll after 9/11, and the London Bombings one would hvae figured someting as bad, or worse would have likely to have happened by now 13 years later. It has not.

Im not going to debate who did what, or consiracy if Playa2 lurks with youtube's to "prove" they are not real.

This flight disappearence is baffling. My guess is there is a truth we just don't know yet and its easy to jump to conclusions to expect evil.

jrodmc
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #805
USA
3/14/2014  3:11 PM
It's too fresh right now. Although it is surprising we haven't seen 5 playa threads on this by now. Maybe the whole win streak and PJax have thrown him off his game.

Give playa 5 or 10 years. He'll have youtubes galore by then. Or whatever they'll be called at the time.

jrodmc
USA
3/14/2014  3:15 PM
We can see a pack of cigarettes in your driveway from space, you can track every passenger flight on earth on the internet for free.
But somehow, 200+ people and a jetliner with enough electronics on it to launch rocket into space just disappear without a trace.

And it wasn't even near Bermuda.

And the news is leading with gas explosions in Harlem less than a week later.

Something truly nasty is going on.

OasisBU
USA
3/14/2014  4:15 PM
jrodmc wrote:We can see a pack of cigarettes in your driveway from space, you can track every passenger flight on earth on the internet for free.
But somehow, 200+ people and a jetliner with enough electronics on it to launch rocket into space just disappear without a trace.

CNN, MSNBC etc are all doing round the clock coverage on it. There is something crazy going on but it could be simply that the Malaysian gov't just has no clue and the plane did go down where they originally thought. All this conflicting information on pings etc will take time to play out.

The fact that people got on this aircraft using false passports is concerning. They are supposedly looking into the pilots as well but I think if there was foul play it would be more likely from those who were using false ID's.

I really don't know what to believe because there is so much conflicting information. The only way we will get answers is if they find the plane, and that could take years.

Nalod - I agree flying is generally safe but it also depends on the maintenance records of the airline (regionals are notoriously bad/careless), what airport you fly out of (not all security is equal), and what country you are in. My point here is that if someone has figured out how to take control of an airplane and fly it undetected - then that is something we should be VERY concerned about.

Nalod
USA
3/14/2014  4:49 PM
OasisBU wrote:
jrodmc wrote:We can see a pack of cigarettes in your driveway from space, you can track every passenger flight on earth on the internet for free.

CNN, MSNBC etc are all doing round the clock coverage on it. There is something crazy going on but it could be simply that the Malaysian gov't just has no clue and the plane did go down where they originally thought. All this conflicting information on pings etc will take time to play out.

The fact that people got on this aircraft using false passports is concerning. They are supposedly looking into the pilots as well but I think if there was foul play it would be more likely from those who were using false ID's.

I really don't know what to believe because there is so much conflicting information. The only way we will get answers is if they find the plane, and that could take years.

Nalod - I agree flying is generally safe but it also depends on the maintenance records of the airline (regionals are notoriously bad/careless), what airport you fly out of (not all security is equal), and what country you are in. My point here is that if someone has figured out how to take control of an airplane and fly it undetected - then that is something we should be VERY concerned about.

True, the odds are you won't be on that flight.

YOu travel international a lot?

OasisBU
USA
3/14/2014  5:07 PM
Nalod wrote:
OasisBU wrote:

True, the odds are you won't be on that flight.

YOu travel international a lot?

No - I am glad I don't, not sure myself or my family are up for that amount of travel in the air. I am usually on 2-3 hours flights here, mostly at major airports. I used to fly our of a regional in 2009-10 but since then we moved back to the NY area and I get direct flights to the cities I visit most.

NardDogNation
Member: #5555

3/14/2014  5:53 PM    LAST EDITED: 3/14/2014  6:00 PM
Nalod wrote:Could that plane ever take off again and be undetected?
Could that plane ever enter particular countries with advanced systems like ours, and be undetected?
A plane like that could be converted into a weapon.

I used to travel a bit and after 9-11 had to get on a plane a bit. Also, my childrens school had a trip to boston. I made a presentation to the parents (I was a trustee at the time) that the greatest danger at that time was the months and weeks BEFORE 9/11 and that now they are looking for things now they didn't before so in fact I thought the skies were "Safer" because of it. It was debated. I then said air travel will never be the same and the very thing we should fear is not actually infront of us, its unknown. The "terror" game changes.

The kids went, they flew, they returned.

Basically there are hundreds/thousands of flights everyday that are successful. We don't report automobile fatalities or small craft like the big ones. Ships and aeroplanes get all the big headlines. The odds are with you every week. The technology also makes it safer all the time.

All in all if you took a poll after 9/11, and the London Bombings one would hvae figured someting as bad, or worse would have likely to have happened by now 13 years later. It has not.

Im not going to debate who did what, or consiracy if Playa2 lurks with youtube's to "prove" they are not real.

This flight disappearence is baffling. My guess is there is a truth we just don't know yet and its easy to jump to conclusions to expect evil.

Theoretically, yes. Radars operate by using radio waves, so if you fly low enough, where natural obstructions (like mountains) are present, you can evade the system. It's exactly why you see aircraft flying low, hugging mountains, in military movies (e.g. Zero Dark Thirty, Iron Eagle, etc). Considering the circumstances of the tragedy, I think this is extremely unlikely, especially when you take into account how big and cumbersome a commercial airliner is. More likely than not, the thing had mechanical failures and crashed. The Pacific Ocean is so vast that it should make the likelihood of finding debris, pretty slim (in my amateur opinion).

IronWillGiroud
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4359

3/14/2014  10:19 PM
OasisBU, I hope that you will not disappear in the ocean :(
The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
Finestrg
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #1069

3/15/2014  6:48 PM    LAST EDITED: 3/15/2014  6:54 PM
Somehow they know that the engines were still operational 7 hours after the transponder was turned off. So many questions: If it was terrorists, did they have enough fuel to get to the Middle East? Did they have to stop and refuel somewhere? You mean to tell me there's no way to track a jetliner if the transponder is turned off? No other country's radar picked it up entering their airspace unauthorized? If it crashed, where's the debris? I feel really bad for those poor people on board man. Can you imagine if they're being held captive in a terrorist environment somewhere? Horrible...What's the deal with the pilot & co-pilot? I think they finally gained entry to their residences. Did they find anything?
IronWillGiroud
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4359

3/15/2014  7:02 PM
I think Putin conspired with China to make the plane disappear, so that the focus will be taken away from his annexation of The Krim
The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
Nalod
USA
3/16/2014  9:34 AM
Chinese don't take kind to their inhabitant muslims and perhaps this instance is a hostage scenario by where they want muslim prisoners released in exchange?

This plane an also be in Indonesia where there is a strong fundamental movement.

A lot of theories to toss around.

playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

3/16/2014  8:32 PM
Every since the inside job of 9/11 they've been playing with your minds!!!

WW3 won't be a physical bomb kill war, it's a mental war.
This final battle is for the minds of every human.
The outcome of this war will depend on who can manipulate humans the best!

www = world wide web or world wide war

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
playa2

3/17/2014  9:48 AM

The pieces are falling nicely into place now. The cabal needs to be eliminated before they murder any more people. Make it soon. ~ BP

FLIGHT 370 ROTHSCHILD PATENT SCAM UPDATE ;-) – Note directed energy weapons are Rothschild’s favorite tool – See 2010 Haiti HAARP earthquake analysis at Ecologynews.com

Leuren Moret: Flight 370 downing was Energy weapons demo; Rothschild patent scam; Payback for Kuala Lumpur War Crimes Tribunal verdicts vs. Israel, US and UK

http://exopolitics.blogs.com/peaceinspace/2014/03/leuren-moret-flight-370-downing-was-us-navy-energy-weapons-demo-for-putin-payback-for-kuala-lumpur-war-crimes-tribunal-ve.html

From ExopoliticsTV comments:

Four days after flight MH370 goes missing, a patent is approved. 4 of the 5 Patent holders are Chinese employees of Freescale Semiconductor of Austin TX. The fifth is the company itself. Each patent is divided into 20% increments to the 5 holders -

Peidong Wang, Suzhou, China, (20%)
Zhijun Chen, Suzhou, China, (20%)
Zhihong Cheng, Suzhou, China, (20%)
Li Ying, Suzhou, China, (20%)
Freescale Semiconductor (20%)

If a patent holder dies, the remaining holders equally share the dividends of the deceased so long as it’s not disputed in a will. If 4 of the 5 Patent holders die, then the remaining Patent holder gets 100% of the wealth of the patent. That remaining Patent holder is Freescale Semiconductor. Who owns Freescale Semiconductor? Answer – Jacob Rothschild! NOW HOW ABOUT THAT! He owns it through Blackstone who themselves own Freescale. Here’s your motive for the missing Beijing plane – all 4 Chinese Patent members were passengers on the missing plane.

Patent holders can alter the proceeds legally by passing wealth to their heirs. However, they can only do that when the Patent is approved. (For me this is just another daft rule. It simply enables evil-minded scum the opportunity to commit skulduggery). So when the plane went missing, the patent had not been approved. As soon as the plane went missing, in other words ‘operation successful’ the Patent is approved & thank you very much! Mr. Rothschild once again gets the lot – 100% Patent holder, that is once the other 4 Patent holders are declared deceased. What a lovely world we live in! Blatant as you like!

================

“Freescale Semiconductor Employees Confirmed Passengers on Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370: Austin, Texas (Business Wire) Mar. 8, 2014: Freescale Semiconductor has confirmed that 20 of its employees were confirmed passengers on Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing. Twelve are from Malaysia and eight are from China. The entire Freescale Semiconductor community is deeply saddened by this news. The company is continuing to monitor the situation and will provide more information as it becomes available.”

Gregg A. Lowe, 51, is a member of the Board and our President and Chief Executive Officer and has served in these roles since June 2012. Mr. Lowe joined Freescale from Texas Instruments, Inc. (Texas Instruments), a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company, where he managed the Analog business unit from 2006 to June 2012. Mr. Lowe began his career with Texas Instruments in 1984 and held a variety of management positions with increasing responsibility in Texas Instruments’ sales and business units. He currently serves on the Board of Directors of the Semiconductor Industry Association. Mr. Lowe earned a Bachelor of Science degree in electrical engineering in 1984 from Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology in Terre Haute, Indiana. He later received the university’s Career Achievement Award to recognize his accomplishments in the community and within the semiconductor industry. He graduated from the Stanford Executive Program at Stanford University.

Freescale Semiconductor Ltd

Compensation for 2012
Salary $553,846
Bonus $1,000,000
Restricted stock awards $3,388,057
All other compensation $8,659,186
Option awards $7,143,998
Total Compensation $20,745,087
Options Exercised for 2012
Number of securities underlying options unexercisable 380,098
Shares acquired on exercise 70,000
Stock Ownership for 2014
Number of shares owned 452,649
Texas Instruments, Inc.

Stock Ownership for 2012
Number of shares owned 5,381

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
playa2

3/17/2014  9:58 AM
Nightmare on Pennsylvania Avenue

The worst possible scenario of corporate
espionage against the US Defense Dept.
has just occured.

20 FreeScale Scientists who work on
microprocessors for weapon technologies
are now unaccounted for. Missing !!!

Flight 370 contained 20 FreeSCale Scientists
who worked on chips for F-16's, Hellfire
Missiles, Drones, ICBM's, etc ....

Imagine what info could be obtained by
torturing these scientists if the plane
was landed at a remote location.

You could obtain the info that could
defeat every US Weapon Platform because
they all use the same microprocessor
in the microchips. Freescale makes
those microprocessors. And the scientists
who make the microprocessors are missing.

Imagine a doomsday scenario where
every weapon you have at your disposal
for self defense of the homeland
suddenly ceased to function.
This is what is at stake.

This is why the US Navy is deploying
Destroyers and Carrier Groups to find
this plane. Because of the knowledge
of weapon systems of the plane's
occupants, 20 Free Scale Scientists.

The WH is treating this as a mass
abduction which threatens National
Security. Code Black!

The CIA has a presidential directive to
use any means necessary and any asset
in it's control to find Intel
about the location of these abducted
scientists. And 2 SEAL Teams are on standby
in the region for quick deployment
to rescue the scientists. If they cannot
be rescued, then eliminate the scientists
so their knowledge cannot be used
against the US Defenses.

This is why the US will not tell you
where this plane is. It is a matter
of National Security because of the
info these scientists have in their
heads.

It's a Nightmare on Pennsylvania Ave.\

playa2

3/17/2014  10:02 AM
Four passengers who boarded a missing Malaysian jet are under special investigation for stolen and other passport-related issues, twenty passengers were involved in cutting edge electronic technology used for defense purposes, including electronic warfare, such as weapons that can "cloak" or make planes invisible, appearing to vanish. If this is the case with the missing jet, the event points to terrorism.

Just when you think a conspiracy cannot go even deeper or get any weirder ...

blackrock and wtc 07 directly tied to the missing plane..

Scientists worked for company that is 87% owened by Blackstone...
Blackstone who bought out the mortgage for the WTC building 7 in 2000.

microprocessors hold the key
to disarming America.

this is what they are really after.

if you control the processor,
you control the weapon

including fighters, bombers, helos
and radar capabilities.

Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
3/17/2014  11:32 AM    LAST EDITED: 3/17/2014  11:33 AM
Flying is safe and I like that there is excess security checks. It makes me feel safe when I fly. My only fear always are the pilots qualified and sane, did they get enough sleep I hope they aren't drunk those are the thoughts that run through my head when I fly.
MaTT4281
Member: #538
USA
3/17/2014  1:31 PM
playa2 wrote:Every since the inside job of 9/11 they've been playing with your minds!!!

WW3 won't be a physical bomb kill war, it's a mental war.
This final battle is for the minds of every human.
The outcome of this war will depend on who can manipulate humans the best!

www = world wide web or world wide war

World Wide Web.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Www

GustavBahler
Member: #3186

3/18/2014  7:12 AM
All the smart phones, laptops, the passengers owned, not one has been reported to have tried to call family, friends? Were they out of range of a tower or sattelite for the entire flight? Were the electronics devices confiscated? Were they jammed with a handheld deice? You can buy one off the internet. Can they use the passengers cells to find them with gps?
jrodmc
USA
3/18/2014  8:30 AM
ahhhhhhhh, things are back to normal now. playa be on the case!

It's still weird the coverage of this; they're talking about Malaysian taboos and the fact the pilot had a simulator in his house. And "everything" was turned off...which means a possible pilot suicide?

And now there are reports trying to downplay the stolen passport thing...?

I just don't get it. One person alone in a car can't go from one exit on the highway to another without getting a summons in the mail, but an airliner with 200+ people on it just disappears?

Meanwhile, Quicken loans will give you a billion dollars for filling out a perfect bracket...

Jesus has just got to be coming back soon.

MH370 - The Mysterious Disappearance of an Airplane

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy