[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

When foodstamps are cut for 9 Billion Dollars by Congress what will people do ?
Author Thread
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

1/31/2014  9:14 AM
Just remembered a story a few months ago about how long folks were on the program.
AUTOADVERT
izybx
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1178
USA
1/31/2014  9:45 AM
I'm not going to get into a cut and paste battle with you, but let me say this. This program being cut by 9B will have no affect on people who truly deserve and need benefits. Nice talking to you
Beat the Evil Empire. BEAT MIAMI
GustavBahler
Member: #3186

1/31/2014  9:53 AM
izybx wrote:I'm not going to get into a cut and paste battle with you, but let me say this. This program being cut by 9B will have no affect on people who truly deserve and need benefits. Nice talking to you

Smart man.

izybx
USA
1/31/2014  10:23 AM    LAST EDITED: 1/31/2014  10:28 AM
GustavBahler wrote:
izybx wrote:I'm not going to get into a cut and paste battle with you, but let me say this. This program being cut by 9B will have no affect on people who truly deserve and need benefits. Nice talking to you

Smart man.

Dealing with snarky attitude like this is why I stopped posting here. Guys do google searches and cut and paste an article, then I do the same, meanwhile no one is actually reading what the other posted.

Some of you guys seriously lack basic social skills and etiquette. I have to ask myself, why am I wasting my time and energy here? No reason. Don't worry, I won't be back.

NardDogNation
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #5555

1/31/2014  11:06 AM    LAST EDITED: 1/31/2014  11:09 AM
izybx wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

Smart man.

Dealing with snarky attitude like this is why I stopped posting here. Guys do google searches and cut and paste an article, then I do the same, meanwhile no one is actually reading what the other posted.

Some of you guys seriously lack basic social skills and etiquette. I have to ask myself, why am I wasting my time and energy here? No reason. Don't worry, I won't be back.

Why would you expect a different response? He demonstrated that his position was rooted in fact. You responded with more opinion and ridiculous assertions. How do you know that the $9 billion won't hurt any and everyone on the program? People that are educated on the matter suggest otherwise: http://www.cbpp.org/cms/?fa=view&id=3899 But I suppose we should all differ to your expert opinion based exclusively on opinion.

I can't speak for Gustav but you're positions are offensive to me because people like you vote and are grossly uninformed on what you vote for. And in spite of the unbiased evidence you're given, you continue to support things that destroy the country, which directly and indirectly effects me. I could understand if you were some billionaire smuck that's disconnected from society but you come from a background that is not all too different from my own (as far as SES is concerned; my parents were fortunate enough to not have to need government assistance but we certainly came close a few times). I don't know about the quality of person you are, I never met you, but the positions you hold and the persona you project reminds me of a slave handler/field hand who is a slave himself. Why continue to support these immoral positions when you've been hurt and are being hurt by them?

Bonn1997
Member: #581
USA
1/31/2014  11:11 AM    LAST EDITED: 1/31/2014  11:11 AM

Wait, he's posting actually data and you're making statements that you just expect people to believe? Why did you even show up in this thread if that was all you were going to do?
izybx
USA
1/31/2014  11:39 AM
Bonn1997 wrote:

Wait, he's posting actually data and you're making statements that you just expect people to believe? Why did you even show up in this thread if that was all you were going to do?

You're right. I shouldn't have participated in the discussion. I'm sorry to all involved.

playa2
Member: #407

2/1/2014  1:10 PM
When ever you disenfranchise people, they will always need some sort of handouts.
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
When foodstamps are cut for 9 Billion Dollars by Congress what will people do ?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy