[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

LAX AIRPORT SHOOTING
Author Thread
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

11/3/2013  9:36 AM    LAST EDITED: 11/3/2013  9:46 AM
Pic of alleged gunman
In this news article it says the shooter was wearing fatigues.
http://news.yahoo.com/shooting-reported-at-lax-international-terminal-171446507.html

"Ciancia entered LAX on Friday wearing fatigues and carrying a bag containing a handwritten note that said he "wanted to kill TSA and pigs," an official, who was briefed on the investigation and requested anonymity because he was not authorized to speak publicly, told the AP."

i WILL ASK THE QUESTION FOR ALL THE FALSEFLAG SHOOTINGS:

Where's the footage of the actual shooting? The airport has hundreds of cameras, especially at security check.

Why no blood on his shirt I might ask ?

http://news.yahoo.com/shooting-reported-at-lax-international-terminal-171446507.html

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
AUTOADVERT
playa2

11/3/2013  9:42 AM    LAST EDITED: 11/3/2013  9:44 AM
Yeah, he can't be questioned cause he was shot in the face. You know what this is about? News says they are considering the safety of TSA agents now may need to carry guns?

I thought it was interesting how mainstream news kept saying he was the "first agent shot in the line of duty"as if a police officer?

So this all leads to TSA carrying guns at the airport?

Think about that one.

Anybody remember who else was shot and couldn't speak either ? Boston bomber!

Whatever happened to him?

WHY ALL THE FALSEFLAGS?:

They want to see how many people are believing everything that they see and hear from the mainstream media. It's called Conditioning,the more times you pass off these fake scenarios, the more the sheeple will believe it.

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
NardDogNation
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #5555

11/3/2013  11:42 AM
But what would be the end game? Your premise makes no sense.
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
11/3/2013  1:12 PM

Playa demands answers to questions otherwise its a black flag.

if not in the first 24 hours, he tags it as gov't conspiracy.

I would think if "they" don't want us to travel, they'll just shut the airport. Giving TSA agents guns don't stop travel.

And..........Would TSA agents really carry out the illuminati order? They are citizens with families are they not?

playa2

11/3/2013  7:24 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/3/2013  7:29 PM
NardDogNation wrote:But what would be the end game? Your premise makes no sense.

Chaos, another American revolution, people aren't giving up their guns . Falseflags are made to convince you all Americans are dangerous, so we need to take away their weapons. What have you guys been thinking ? Dictatorship ! George Bush signed into law that in the event of civil unrest in America , the President of the United States will have dictatorship rights. Soldiers from other nations are already on our soil, the UN will unleash them to crack heads on American soil and they can't wait to go into action finally on our soil .

NardDogNation

11/3/2013  7:36 PM
playa2 wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:But what would be the end game? Your premise makes no sense.

Chaos, another American revolution, people aren't giving up their guns . Falseflags are made to convince you all Americans are dangerous, so we need to take away their weapons. What have you guys been thinking ? Dictatorship ! George Bush signed into law that in the event of civil unrest in America , the President of the United States will have dictatorship rights. Soldiers from other nations are already on our soil, the UN will unleash them to crack heads on American soil and they can't wait to go into action finally on our soil .

You honestly think that citizens could stop the National Guard from rolling over them in an uprising? Our forces took over Iraq, which had a formal Army (that during the 1990s was the third largest in the world) in a matter of weeks. They'd crush a homegrown revolt in minutes with all the technology they have at their disposal. More importantly, the braintrust you'd be fighting against is too well insulated to even put a scare into. You're living in a fantasy world if you think otherwise.

NardDogNation

11/3/2013  7:48 PM
playa2 wrote:

Slash, what foreign soldiers are on our soil? What is their aim? How is it that they managed to go unreported without so much as a blimp?

playa2

11/3/2013  7:56 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/3/2013  7:56 PM
NardDogNation wrote:
playa2 wrote:

Slash, what foreign soldiers are on our soil? What is their aim? How is it that they managed to go unreported without so much as a blimp?

I never said the American civilian would win.

Go do some research, you think the SAME EVIL clowns that own the media would tell YOU about it ?

NardDogNation

11/3/2013  8:12 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/4/2013  4:52 PM
playa2 wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
playa2 wrote:

Go do some research, you think the SAME EVIL clowns that own the media would tell YOU about it ?

In an age where technology has allowed us to do away with a middleman for news (via Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, etc.), I would imagine someone would've said something by now.

And if a revolt would easily be trampled, does it matter if the average citizen has a gun or not? After all, drone vs gun wins every single time. It seems that you've become a skeptic only to be duped by another group with an agenda.

Nalod
USA
11/3/2013  11:37 PM
National guard are who?

American citizens. would they turn their guns on their brothers? Friends? Townsmen?

Zombies yes. Infected with some god awful monkeyZombie flu? quarantine them? Yes.

playa2

11/4/2013  7:38 AM
NardDogNation wrote:
playa2 wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
playa2 wrote:

In an age where technology has allowed us to do away with a middleman for news (via Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, etc.), I would imagine someone would've said something by now.

And if a revolt would easily be trampled, does it matter if the average citizen has a gun or not?

Ask Hitler that question. lol

People have said something and made it known, but people call them crazy, just like the media programmed them to think.

playa2

11/4/2013  8:11 AM
Main Stream Media is now saying he was part of the "Patriot" movement. They'll now paint him to be a right-wing, religious nut, who believes in the second amendment, closing our borders, and voter ID laws. If they arm the TSA then I will probably never set foot in an airport again. Now instead of just searching Grandma because she forgot her fingernail clippers were in her pocket, they can surround her with tasers and guns drawn. All in the name of safety. One last thing I noticed on this story. Every news agency that I've heard has made a point to mention a "post 9-11 society". Not that we could ever forget that day but they always have to keep it fresh on our minds!
playa2

11/4/2013  8:16 AM
Does this look like a mannequin in the wheelchair ? What say you ?

Then they say he had on CAMOUFLAGE, look at the 1st pic in the thread, where is the camouflage gear? ROFL

Nalod
USA
11/4/2013  12:59 PM
playa2 wrote:Main Stream Media is now saying he was part of the "Patriot" movement. They'll now paint him to be a right-wing, religious nut, who believes in the second amendment, closing our borders, and voter ID laws. If they arm the TSA then I will probably never set foot in an airport again. Now instead of just searching Grandma because she forgot her fingernail clippers were in her pocket, they can surround her with tasers and guns drawn. All in the name of safety. One last thing I noticed on this story. Every news agency that I've heard has made a point to mention a "post 9-11 society". Not that we could ever forget that day but they always have to keep it fresh on our minds!

So what your saying is we have nothing to fear, but fear itself?

Its not the Taliban, or immigrents, or black people, or indians, or the japanese, or the germans, the spanish, but actually for the better part of 100 years the movers and shakers of the country who want to destroy the middle class and enslave the population to work for the super rich!!!!!

And thats what we should fear?

A guy looks like a crash test dummy and if we wait a few days we get it "debunked".

Why do I get drawn into this?

NardDogNation

11/4/2013  4:37 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/4/2013  4:49 PM
Nalod wrote:National guard are who?

American citizens. would they turn their guns on their brothers? Friends? Townsmen?

Zombies yes. Infected with some god awful monkeyZombie flu? quarantine them? Yes.

They absolutely would, as they did during the Textile Workers Strike of 1934. At the end of the day, their loyalty (and that of any other law enforcement agency) lies with protecting the status quo and the people cutting their check. After all, they are trained to blindly follow orders and NOT to think critically. Add to the fact that a significant portion of those in the lower rung of law enforcement are dumb as rocks, testosterone driven, trigger happy *******s and I have no doubt they'd readily open fire on a crowd if ordered to do so. For what its worth, I was a member of the Reserve Officer Training Corps in college and I've seen plenty of these types.

NardDogNation

11/4/2013  4:42 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/4/2013  4:47 PM
playa2 wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
playa2 wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
playa2 wrote:

And if a revolt would easily be trampled, does it matter if the average citizen has a gun or not?

People have said something and made it known, but people call them crazy, just like the media programmed them to think.

What the hell does Hitler have to do with this conversation? It makes no sense in the context of what we have been talking about.

And there have been plenty of other people in the "whistleblower camp" that have been completely full of ****. Exactly how many times was the world going to end according to religious zealot types? Like I said before, it seems like all you have done is traded one man's propaganda for another that is even more far-fetched.

NardDogNation

11/4/2013  4:46 PM
playa2 wrote:Main Stream Media is now saying he was part of the "Patriot" movement. They'll now paint him to be a right-wing, religious nut, who believes in the second amendment, closing our borders, and voter ID laws. If they arm the TSA then I will probably never set foot in an airport again. Now instead of just searching Grandma because she forgot her fingernail clippers were in her pocket, they can surround her with tasers and guns drawn. All in the name of safety. One last thing I noticed on this story. Every news agency that I've heard has made a point to mention a "post 9-11 society". Not that we could ever forget that day but they always have to keep it fresh on our minds!

So the purpose of these sequence of events is to develop a cover story to inevitably shoot you/us? Seriously? For what purpose? You honestly think they had to go through ALL of this trouble just to inevitably reach this point?

playa2

11/4/2013  9:46 PM
NardDogNation wrote:
playa2 wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
playa2 wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
playa2 wrote:

What the hell does Hitler have to do with this conversation? It makes no sense in the context of what we have been talking about.

And there have been plenty of other people in the "whistleblower camp" that have been completely full of ****. Exactly how many times was the world going to end according to religious zealot types? Like I said before, it seems like all you have done is traded one man's propaganda for another that is even more far-fetched.

Didn't you know Hitler had the people volunteer to give up their guns ???

playa2

11/4/2013  10:00 PM
I'm just waiting until an armed TSA starts having checkpoints on the nation's highways. I mean it's for our safety right?
NardDogNation

11/4/2013  10:07 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/4/2013  10:08 PM
playa2 wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
playa2 wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
playa2 wrote:
NardDogNation wrote:
playa2 wrote:

Didn't you know Hitler had the people volunteer to give up their guns ???

Dude, Hitler's forces took over all of Europe, most of Northern Africa and 2/3 of Russia before losing his first battle at Stalingrad. You think a few peashooters would've made a dent in that warmachine? You think a few handguns could stop the 21st century version of those weapons?

LAX AIRPORT SHOOTING

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy