[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

If George Carlin gets it , why not you ???
Author Thread
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

10/31/2013  5:26 PM

These people are sick and deranged and will do things you and I would never think about doing.

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
AUTOADVERT
IronWillGiroud
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4359

10/31/2013  5:28 PM
brosef,

"these people" are JUST LIKE YOU AND ME, they **** they piss and most importantly: they are subject to the same imperfections as us,

you ever hear phrase: "always assume stupidity before malice"?

look man, there will always be side effects to any action,

you walk, you kill bug; you have unlimited resource, you might inconvenience a few regular people,

you're not that valuable playa, no one here is, no one is out to get us.

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
NardDogNation
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #5555

10/31/2013  6:49 PM
IronWillGiroud wrote:brosef,

"these people" are JUST LIKE YOU AND ME, they **** they piss and most importantly: they are subject to the same imperfections as us,

you ever hear phrase: "always assume stupidity before malice"?

look man, there will always be side effects to any action,

you walk, you kill bug; you have unlimited resource, you might inconvenience a few regular people,

you're not that valuable playa, no one here is, no one is out to get us.

I wish I could still be as trusting as you. In light of all the historical inaccuracies/lies that have been propagated through the years and the blatant aggressions taking place against the general public, I don't know how you can still buy the company line. I agree with Carlin 100%.

NardDogNation

10/31/2013  7:36 PM
playa2 wrote:

These people are sick and deranged and will do things you and I would never think about doing.

Carlin was truly an impressive man. He knew what we are just finding out today about the nature of power and the true power structure of the world.

IronWillGiroud

11/1/2013  12:36 AM    LAST EDITED: 11/1/2013  12:39 AM
carlin was a loudmouth who talked about universal truths that have been true since the universe was created, nothing under sun is new,

---

there is some name for this fallacy that i see,

when oneself thinks he is very important when in reality not very important, so it results in a warped view where oneself sees one's self on equal footing going toe to toe with a minority of genuinely important people.

this is all cosmos/unicorns/game theory/aliens/and bell curves/ all very complicated things above my head,

but it means that there is a general mass and then a portion of the cake that is truly differentiated,

we you and me and everyone here we are not so important, or rather the chances are stacked against anyone here being truly important,

and when one sees own value as irrationally high, this leads to feelings of exagerate self importance,

when in reality it is most realistic and practical for majority of human beings to fall in line and enjoy spinning in the cogs

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
IronWillGiroud

11/1/2013  12:38 AM
that means:

kings exist,

we are not them,

the business of kings is not our business

IronWillGiroud

11/1/2013  12:43 AM
which in the end means that:

george carlin is lampooning general condition for entertainment,

george carlin cannot be taken seriously,

george carlin is enjoying spinning in the cog a lot more than you are.

IronWillGiroud

11/1/2013  12:49 AM
this is why those that fall out of the cog are dangerous:

if you're not spinning the wheel,

and you're not in the cogs,

you can fly in any direction and potentially turn against the wagon,

;

the world is rich in stimulation for every level of cog participants, and you can live with insane comfortable and satisfying life if you do not resist the truth.

IronWillGiroud

11/1/2013  12:50 AM
find your cog space,

if you have one, learn to love it more,

do not worry about the business of kings.

Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
11/1/2013  10:25 AM
George is pandering to his audience who pays admission.

Its good entertainment but lets not call it "New world order" and "Illuminati".

Greed has been around since day one. If you have "smaller gov't", you'll have bigger business. Econimically thats a good thing, but it creates more inequity.

Look across the planet and find a better system? There is a delicate balance and it tilts no doubt, but when hasn't it? Whats teh alternavtive?

IronWillGiroud

11/1/2013  12:22 PM
Nalod wrote:George is pandering to his audience who pays admission.

Greed has been around since day one. If you have "smaller gov't", you'll have bigger business. Econimically thats a good thing, but it creates more inequity.

Look across the planet and find a better system? There is a delicate balance and it tilts no doubt, but when hasn't it? Whats teh alternavtive?

there is no better system in history of universe, which is why it boggles my brains that it would be so harshly attacked,

never before in the history of man has a regular guy been able to live this well,

and that's good for everyone.

Nalod
USA
11/1/2013  2:40 PM
Sum: Playa2 gives evil too much credit.
NardDogNation

11/1/2013  3:31 PM
IronWillGiroud wrote:this is why those that fall out of the cog are dangerous:

;

the world is rich in stimulation for every level of cog participants, and you can live with insane comfortable and satisfying life if you do not resist the truth.

A well paid slave is nonetheless a slave. I suppose that some aren't satisfied to accept the status quo because of an iPad.

NardDogNation

11/1/2013  3:35 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/1/2013  3:36 PM
IronWillGiroud wrote:that means:

kings exist,

we are not them,

the business of kings is not our business

This is America. We haven't accepted "kings" here since 1776. I'm not sure what would have been the point of seeking Independence if we substitute English royalty for a class that is fashioned and functions in the same manner.

NardDogNation

11/1/2013  3:54 PM    LAST EDITED: 11/1/2013  3:57 PM
Nalod wrote:George is pandering to his audience who pays admission.

I largely agree with you but the "look across the planet and find a better system" argument is moot IMO. Carlin isn't arguing against capitalism, he is arguing against unfettered capitalism; which is a HUGE difference.

I personally think that capitalism is the best way to fashion an economy because it leverages a central element of the human character: greed. The problem is that if it is not properly regulated, as is the case today, it can destroy a society. What's happening right now is that the wealthy is leveraging public assets/resources to further their own wealth to the detriment of everyone else. Considering that the gap between classes is widening, with power being monopolized by an ever-shrinking few, the system begins resembling more of an oligarchy. This is not the intended effect of a healthy capitalist society; just look at Western Europe. What is happening in this system runs counter to the ideals that our country was founded on and counter the the reality for most industrialized nations.

playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

11/2/2013  1:33 PM
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
Nalod
USA
11/2/2013  7:20 PM
and you were doing so well there for a while!!!

Please stay on your meds!!!!!
1:08 seconds to figure out what crap that is.

NardDogNation

11/3/2013  11:36 AM
Nalod wrote:and you were doing so well there for a while!!!

I hung around until 1:44 to arrive at the same conclusion. Its stupid **** like that that deters from the real conversation that is needed.

Nalod
USA
11/3/2013  1:14 PM
NardDogNation wrote:
Nalod wrote:and you were doing so well there for a while!!!

I hung around until 1:44 to arrive at the same conclusion. Its stupid **** like that that deters from the real conversation that is needed.

Its not a conversation with Playa. He is not well read or educated in many areas which is why he is gullible to many of these concepts.

Greed and corruption has been around since the beginning of time.

IronWillGiroud

11/4/2013  10:19 AM
NardDogNation wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:this is why those that fall out of the cog are dangerous:

;

A well paid slave is nonetheless a slave. I suppose that some aren't satisfied to accept the status quo because of an iPad.

you have to consider: what else is there outside of material?

for 98% of people, there is no sense in seeking anything beyond the material

If George Carlin gets it , why not you ???

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy