[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

From time to time I have recoed some stocks over the last ten years
Author Thread
Nalod
Posts: 54074
Alba Posts: 151
Joined: 12/24/2003
Member: #508
USA
8/17/2013  8:27 PM
IronWillGiroud wrote:and everything you ever need to know is in the charts, the prices,

there are an infinite amount of information sources tidbits and other fundamental analysis, it's an open field you can say anything you want,

but the one thing that never lies is the price, if you read the price you already have everything you need

A fool and their money are soon departed.....................

IN the end fundamentals win.

Anger sells, don't buy!
AUTOADVERT
IronWillGiroud
Posts: 25207
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/17/2012
Member: #4359

8/17/2013  8:50 PM
Nalod wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:and everything you ever need to know is in the charts, the prices,

there are an infinite amount of information sources tidbits and other fundamental analysis, it's an open field you can say anything you want,

but the one thing that never lies is the price, if you read the price you already have everything you need

A fool and their money are soon departed.....................

IN the end fundamentals win.

hey, what can i say to that? there is not just one way from a to b

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
Nalod
Posts: 54074
Alba Posts: 151
Joined: 12/24/2003
Member: #508
USA
8/18/2013  11:06 AM
IronWillGiroud wrote:
Nalod wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:and everything you ever need to know is in the charts, the prices,

there are an infinite amount of information sources tidbits and other fundamental analysis, it's an open field you can say anything you want,

but the one thing that never lies is the price, if you read the price you already have everything you need

A fool and their money are soon departed.....................

IN the end fundamentals win.

hey, what can i say to that? there is not just one way from a to b

That is true. Rate of return is insignificant if you accomplish your goal.

Anger sells, don't buy!
IronWillGiroud
Posts: 25207
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/17/2012
Member: #4359

8/18/2013  12:17 PM
Nalod wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:
Nalod wrote:
IronWillGiroud wrote:and everything you ever need to know is in the charts, the prices,

there are an infinite amount of information sources tidbits and other fundamental analysis, it's an open field you can say anything you want,

but the one thing that never lies is the price, if you read the price you already have everything you need

A fool and their money are soon departed.....................

IN the end fundamentals win.

hey, what can i say to that? there is not just one way from a to b

That is true. Rate of return is insignificant if you accomplish your goal.

what do you mean by that?

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
OasisBU
Posts: 24130
Alba Posts: 4
Joined: 6/18/2002
Member: #257
USA
8/22/2013  9:21 PM
I am into 3D printing companies - I believe it they will be a game changer like the Internet and smart phones. Give it 5-10 years and I see people ordering items from the web and they basically materialize through the 3D printer. No more waiting for it to ship/UPS.

I know UPS is investing heavily in the technology because they want to become the pickup depot but I believe a lot of homes will have them eventually.

The possibilities are endless - plastic parts, metal parts, and bio materials are already being printed. I think of it kind of like the Jetsons.

"If at first you don't succeed, then maybe you just SUCK." Kenny Powers
IronWillGiroud
Posts: 25207
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/17/2012
Member: #4359

8/22/2013  9:35 PM
OasisBU wrote:I am into 3D printing companies - I believe it they will be a game changer like the Internet and smart phones. Give it 5-10 years and I see people ordering items from the web and they basically materialize through the 3D printer. No more waiting for it to ship/UPS.

I know UPS is investing heavily in the technology because they want to become the pickup depot but I believe a lot of homes will have them eventually.

The possibilities are endless - plastic parts, metal parts, and bio materials are already being printed. I think of it kind of like the Jetsons.

YUP

i'm actually saving up for a 3d printer AS WE SPEAK, the old fashioned way with some coins in a jar,


look, a scanner, so you don't even have to draw the damn thing:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-23795303

The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
IronWillGiroud
Posts: 25207
Alba Posts: 0
Joined: 10/17/2012
Member: #4359

9/4/2013  9:05 PM
looks like yen could break 100 any hour now!!!!!
The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
BRIGGS
Posts: 49444
Alba Posts: 8
Joined: 7/30/2002
Member: #303
9/11/2013  5:02 AM    LAST EDITED: 9/11/2013  5:08 AM
Haup was a dog---3 of my last 7 have been dogs. I made money on haup over the years Yhoo Tsla nflx and himx saved me over the last 12 months--I sold yhoo but still hold the other 3 although I have shaved them

If you want a good 3-D play long term check out Faro its actually moved up to my number 2 holding in the last 6 months. Its a 5 year hold Im up a little bit but I think its a 3-4 bagger over 2-3 years.

I own 9 stocks right now

1. Gsit(this is my biggest) 2 year target is 25
2 Faro target is 80 2 years
3. Form target is 14 1 year
4 Himx Target is 15 but shaved 1/2
5. Tsla Target has been hit shaved and holding 1/3
6 Prcp Target is 16 2 years
7 Nflx Target hit an shaved 3/4
8 Fmcc/Fnma target is 3
9 Zlcs Target is 2.50

Nalod
Posts: 54074
Alba Posts: 151
Joined: 12/24/2003
Member: #508
USA
9/24/2013  12:38 PM
BRIGGS wrote:Haup was a dog---3 of my last 7 have been dogs. I made money on haup over the years Yhoo Tsla nflx and himx saved me over the last 12 months--I sold yhoo but still hold the other 3 although I have shaved them

If you want a good 3-D play long term check out Faro its actually moved up to my number 2 holding in the last 6 months. Its a 5 year hold Im up a little bit but I think its a 3-4 bagger over 2-3 years.

I own 9 stocks right now

1. Gsit(this is my biggest) 2 year target is 25
2 Faro target is 80 2 years
3. Form target is 14 1 year
4 Himx Target is 15 but shaved 1/2
5. Tsla Target has been hit shaved and holding 1/3
6 Prcp Target is 16 2 years
7 Nflx Target hit an shaved 3/4
8 Fmcc/Fnma target is 3
9 Zlcs Target is 2.50

Thanks for posting!!!! Good luck.

Anger sells, don't buy!
BRIGGS
Posts: 49444
Alba Posts: 8
Joined: 7/30/2002
Member: #303
3/6/2014  2:00 PM
BRIGGS wrote:Haup was a dog---3 of my last 7 have been dogs. I made money on haup over the years Yhoo Tsla nflx and himx saved me over the last 12 months--I sold yhoo but still hold the other 3 although I have shaved them

If you want a good 3-D play long term check out Faro its actually moved up to my number 2 holding in the last 6 months. Its a 5 year hold Im up a little bit but I think its a 3-4 bagger over 2-3 years.

I own 9 stocks right now

1. Gsit(this is my biggest) 2 year target is 25
2 Faro target is 80 2 years
3. Form target is 14 1 year
4 Himx Target is 15 but shaved 1/2
5. Tsla Target has been hit shaved and holding 1/3
6 Prcp Target is 16 2 years
7 Nflx Target hit an shaved 3/4
8 Fmcc/Fnma target is 3
9 Zlcs Target is 2.50


since 9-11

FMCC/FNMA +300%
ZLCS -80%
GSIT +6%
FARO +40%
HIMX +80%
PRCP+30%
TSLA +80%
NFLX +40%
FORM -3%

From time to time I have recoed some stocks over the last ten years

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.com All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.