[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

GAME DREAD: KNICKS vs SIXERS @MSG 2/24 7pm: START AMARE FOR KIDD
Author Thread
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
2/24/2013  9:38 PM
StarksEwing1 wrote:We actually won a game we are suppose to win finally. Maybe we can win 2 in a row

Golden St won't be easy

AUTOADVERT
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

2/24/2013  9:39 PM
Glad we won this one before Kmart starts playing.
ScoreBot
2/24/2013  9:40 PM
Final  
NYK 99 PHI 93
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
2/24/2013  9:41 PM
gotta get my directv back..( cable is like watching Jason kidd start for the knicks) plus i can't watch the post game
ES
StarksEwing1
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4451

2/24/2013  9:41 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/24/2013  9:41 PM
gunsnewing wrote:
StarksEwing1 wrote:We actually won a game we are suppose to win finally. Maybe we can win 2 in a row

Golden St won't be easy

I agree thats why i meant it half heartedly. this team has really let me down the past 2 months. I need to see a 5 or 6 game winning streak in order to buy into this gteam again
NYDiva
Member: #4387

2/24/2013  9:43 PM
I need to see Woody put out a starting lineup that actually makes a lick of sense before I can buy that this team will do anything again.
AnubisADL
Alba Posts: 13
Member: #2771
USA
2/24/2013  9:50 PM
Kidd must be sipping the sauce.
NY Knicks - Retirement home for players and GMs
VCoug
Member: #1406

2/24/2013  9:53 PM
I know a win is a win is a win but geez. We don't get any offense outside of Melo, Amare, and sometimes JR. Felton, again, 2nd in shot attempts despite the fact that Amare was 9-10 and felton was 6-15. Oh, and Kidd is done and when the **** is Woodson going to realize that? He's going to continue to deteriorate as the season goes on and he'll be hurting us even more than he is now.
Now the joy of my world is in Zion How beautiful if nothing more Than to wait at Zion's door I've never been in love like this before Now let me pray to keep you from The perils that will surely come
StarksEwing1
Member: #4451

2/24/2013  9:56 PM
VCoug wrote:I know a win is a win is a win but geez. We don't get any offense outside of Melo, Amare, and sometimes JR. Felton, again, 2nd in shot attempts despite the fact that Amare was 9-10 and felton was 6-15. Oh, and Kidd is done and when the **** is Woodson going to realize that? He's going to continue to deteriorate as the season goes on and he'll be hurting us even more than he is now.
this kind of reminds me of the 2002-2008 knicks. we would go through bad losing streaks then when we finally won a game we still knew that we had so many problems lol
MSG3
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #2476
USA
2/24/2013  10:05 PM
Kidd can't buy a bucket. But his D was very good tonight. Shump still needs to eat into his and Novaks minutes though. Novak is a waste out there.
dk7th
Member: #4228
USA
2/24/2013  10:12 PM
Felton 4 assists in 36 minutes, prigioni 5 assists in 13 minutes.

Melo 1-6 from downtown. Just unnecessary.

Can somebody tell me how many minutes prigioni played with stat, how many with chandler, and how many with both?

knicks win 38-43 games in 16-17. rose MUST shoot no more than 14 shots per game, defer to kp6 + melo, and have a usage rate of less than 25%
y2zipper
Member: #3287

2/24/2013  10:13 PM
Amare has to be a force on offense for this thing to work. We know he isn't a great defender or rebounder, but if he can get back to being a 20 pt scorer and knocking down the midrange j, the Knicks will be tough to beat. You saw that tonight in the 4th when Melo was on the bench. You get 20 from him and 20 from Melo on a nightly basis, the rest of the team will score enough to make it work.

Melo has to attack the basket more. Good things happen when he's in the paint and the ball moves. Same thing as Felton. Attack the basket, pass when they collapse, shoot when open.

A win is a win. Hopefully there's more coming.

y2zipper
Member: #3287

2/24/2013  10:15 PM
MSG3 wrote:Kidd can't buy a bucket. But his D was very good tonight.

Agree with this. Bang on him for missing open shots, but he's making some plays on D.

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
2/24/2013  10:22 PM
y2zipper wrote:Amare has to be a force on offense for this thing to work. We know he isn't a great defender or rebounder, but if he can get back to being a 20 pt scorer and knocking down the midrange j, the Knicks will be tough to beat. You saw that tonight in the 4th when Melo was on the bench. You get 20 from him and 20 from Melo on a nightly basis, the rest of the team will score enough to make it work.

Melo has to attack the basket more. Good things happen when he's in the paint and the ball moves. Same thing as Felton. Attack the basket, pass when they collapse, shoot when open.

Agree. Another big difference tonight was Melo was getting calls. I think he gets frustrated when he drives and doesn't get calls.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
2/24/2013  10:35 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
y2zipper wrote:Amare has to be a force on offense for this thing to work. We know he isn't a great defender or rebounder, but if he can get back to being a 20 pt scorer and knocking down the midrange j, the Knicks will be tough to beat. You saw that tonight in the 4th when Melo was on the bench. You get 20 from him and 20 from Melo on a nightly basis, the rest of the team will score enough to make it work.

Agree. Another big difference tonight was Melo was getting calls. I think he gets frustrated when he drives and doesn't get calls.

Melo should get a call every time he goes to the basket. I mean, he gets fouled every freaking time. The thing is he is so strong and he looks like he is punishing the defender so the refs, I think it is human nature, swallow their whistles. Melo needs to engage the defender with his arms more. When he gets body contact, they will not call it. Harden gets a lot of call because he hooks his arms to the defender and the refs have no choice but to call the foul. It really is not fair for Melo. He gets a little bit of the Shaq treatment from refs.

ramtour420
Member: #1388
Russian Federation
2/24/2013  10:49 PM
loweyecue wrote:How ironic would it be if Woddy never plays K-Mart during the 10 days? Or maybe just garbae minutes? - Can't say that I have any read on Woody's coaching. Why wouldn't you want to see what he dude can do, early on? We def need a big.

Perhaps even spot up minutes for K Martin is too much this early on. Let him learn his rotations and plays for at least a couple of practices before giving him time . This way he can look more confortable with what we are doing

Everything you have ever wanted is on the other side of fear- George Adair
CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
2/24/2013  10:52 PM
ramtour420 wrote:
loweyecue wrote:How ironic would it be if Woddy never plays K-Mart during the 10 days? Or maybe just garbae minutes? - Can't say that I have any read on Woody's coaching. Why wouldn't you want to see what he dude can do, early on? We def need a big.

Perhaps even spot up minutes for K Martin is too much this early on. Let him learn his rotations and plays for at least a couple of practices before giving him time . This way he can look more confortable with what we are doing

If they practice tomorrow and Tuesday Martin will have three practices and two shoot arounds with the Knicks. I would think he would be ready for at least spot minutes if needed.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
sidsanders
Member: #2426

2/24/2013  10:55 PM
with gs playing poorly, i think they can get 2 in a row. should be useful to get something going again.
GO TEAM VENTURE!!!!!
ramtour420
Member: #1388
Russian Federation
2/25/2013  1:18 AM
CrushAlot wrote:
ramtour420 wrote:

If they practice tomorrow and Tuesday Martin will have three practices and two shoot arounds with the Knicks. I would think he would be ready for at least spot minutes if needed.

one can only hope.

Everything you have ever wanted is on the other side of fear- George Adair
yellowboy90
Member: #3538

2/25/2013  1:50 AM
NYKBocker wrote:
CrushAlot wrote:

Melo should get a call every time he goes to the basket. I mean, he gets fouled every freaking time. The thing is he is so strong and he looks like he is punishing the defender so the refs, I think it is human nature, swallow their whistles. Melo needs to engage the defender with his arms more. When he gets body contact, they will not call it. Harden gets a lot of call because he hooks his arms to the defender and the refs have no choice but to call the foul. It really is not fair for Melo. He gets a little bit of the Shaq treatment from refs.

He needs to go to the OKC school of drawing fouls. I really think they are coached up at how to draw the whistle. Although, some of the non-calls are ridiculous when you see his headband ****ed more than Spike Lee's hats in Mo better Blues.

GAME DREAD: KNICKS vs SIXERS @MSG 2/24 7pm: START AMARE FOR KIDD

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy