[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

GT: Your Melobury Knicks @ My Su-ronto Raptors - Part 2 (Friday 2/22 - 7pm)
Author Thread
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
2/22/2013  10:54 PM
How about Felton's rushed 3 with 21secs left
AUTOADVERT
IronWillGiroud
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #4359

2/22/2013  10:58 PM
i wasn't near the tv, what happened here? i just see the box and amar'e had an OK night for me in fantasy, 14/6
The Will, check out the Official Home of Will's GameDay Art: http://tinyurl.com/thewillgameday
yellowboy90
Member: #3538

2/22/2013  11:00 PM
gunsnewing wrote:How about Felton's rushed 3 with 21secs left

Still not bad as the hot potato moments by Kidd and the stupid TOs he makes when an emergency Pg. I say lets go super crazy cut Thomas and bring in Delonte West. I don't care right now. my 20% is wavering.

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
2/22/2013  11:01 PM
IronWillGiroud wrote:i wasn't near the tv, what happened here? i just see the box and amar'e had an OK night for me in fantasy, 14/6
I missed the first quarter but the announcers said it wasn't good for the Knicks. The Knicks went into the half up 3 but got destroyed in the third quarter. The third quarter was similar to the last two games that the Knicks played so badly in. They fought back and made a game of it in the fourth but couldn't finish the raps off.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
yellowboy90
Member: #3538

2/22/2013  11:15 PM
I feel bad for Tyson who had a great effort game but couldn't finish at the rim and made some bad fouls. I am hard on Tyson but I liked his effort and had hope he made both of those Fts.

Also, Woodson is too stubburn. Kidd needs more shade and a Vacay. Time to break out the T.O. hyberbaric chamber and put him in that for a few weeks. Shump and JR should start.

gunsnewing
USA
2/22/2013  11:17 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/22/2013  11:28 PM
Woodson is so afraid of Kidd its maddening
CrushAlot
USA
2/22/2013  11:23 PM
yellowboy90 wrote:I feel bad for Tyson who had a great effort game but couldn't finish at the rim and made some bad fouls. I am hard on Tyson but I liked his effort and had hope he made both of those Fts.

Also, Woodson is too stubburn. Kidd needs more shade and a Vacay. Time to break out the T.O. hyberbaric chamber and put him in that for a few weeks. Shump and JR should start.

Maybe Jeffries chamber is still available. A week in the chamber with vitamins and anti inflamatories and he should be ready for the stretch run.
Knicksfan
Alba Posts: 27
Member: #691
USA
2/22/2013  11:30 PM
So we are officialy back to being a bad team, only difference is we were good before and we still have a respectable record.

Should we just enjoy is before we are again a .500 team?

I'm sorry but I think I'm believing the gloom and doom fans because this team is going downhill fast.

And we are about to start the worst stretch of the season?

Brace yourselves for a painful fall. This team nor its coach get it. They are busy talking about beating the Heat while the Pacers embarrass them and the Raptors keep defeating them.

Knicks_Fan
knickscity
Member: #4241
USA
2/23/2013  12:17 AM
Knicksfan wrote:So we are officialy back to being a bad team, only difference is we were good before and we still have a respectable record.

Should we just enjoy is before we are again a .500 team?

I'm sorry but I think I'm believing the gloom and doom fans because this team is going downhill fast.

And we are about to start the worst stretch of the season?

Brace yourselves for a painful fall. This team nor its coach get it. They are busy talking about beating the Heat while the Pacers embarrass them and the Raptors keep defeating them.

They wont see the Heat playing like this, but maybe that's the plan.

If they fall all the way down to 8th they can get their dream matchup.

nixluva
Member: #758
USA
2/23/2013  12:20 AM
This team can still turn it around. They're gonna eventually get Sheed, Camby and KMart back in the mix and they can help to improve the teams D. If they can do that then this team should start to get it's confidence back and that should lead to better offense. Just cuz things have looked bad for a while now, doesn't mean they can't get it going again.
ramtour420
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #1388
Russian Federation
2/23/2013  3:15 AM    LAST EDITED: 2/23/2013  3:16 AM
Its not rocket science and it all boils down to this:its all djsu's fault. Ball movement + defensive rotations = win. If no such thing takes place then we either lose or need a super spirited offensive performance from Melo. Those two things could elevate us in the playoffs, or if we fail to go back to those fundamentials we will not be able to match the playoff intensity or even consistently win games against playoff teams.
Everything you have ever wanted is on the other side of fear- George Adair
smackeddog
Member: #883
2/23/2013  7:18 AM    LAST EDITED: 2/23/2013  7:19 AM
nixluva wrote:This team can still turn it around. They're gonna eventually get Sheed, Camby and KMart back in the mix and they can help to improve the teams D. If they can do that then this team should start to get it's confidence back and that should lead to better offense. Just cuz things have looked bad for a while now, doesn't mean they can't get it going again.

We can, but the season is about to get really tough- even if we were playing like we were a few weeks ago it would have been a struggle- if we keep playing like we are now it's going to be a nightmare. Over the next 4 games we play Golden state and Miami. It's not going to be pretty!

But yep, I cling to the hope that either K-mart, Camby or Sheed can make a difference. Maybe Shump improves at some point. But Woody keeping a starting lineup of Kidd and Shump is madness- they are giving us nothing.

Oh and for all the criticism Novak gets, once again he led us in +\-. Maybe we should increase his minutes.

MS
Member: #724
2/23/2013  12:37 PM
You can book a first round exit to the Bulls and the Nets. This team is soft mentally and even worse when the game gets physical.

Melo ball and Melo effort is back. Woodsen rides the isolation much like he did last year and it works when Melo has a hot.month. but, there is little to no ball movement, the line ups are terrible, there is no adjustments and our GM missed big on every acquistion this offseason.

Cartman718
Member: #1694

2/23/2013  1:00 PM
gunsnewing wrote:
fitzfarm wrote:It just doesn't make sense pull amare for chandler with three min left... What is woody thinking
Amare is our second best player

It doesn't make sense why he isn't starting either

this

Nixluva is posting triangle screen grabs, even when nobody asks - Fishmike. LOL So are we going to reference that thread like the bible now? "The thread of Wroten Page 14 post 9" - EnySpree
smackeddog
Member: #883
2/23/2013  1:13 PM
Cartman718 wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:
fitzfarm wrote:It just doesn't make sense pull amare for chandler with three min left... What is woody thinking

this

I think he's doing it because Amar'e has knee arthritis and will be on a minute cap for the rest of his career- he seems to keep his minutes at 20-26 each night. Doesn't seem to be allowed to break 30mins.

CrushAlot
USA
2/23/2013  1:18 PM
smackeddog wrote:
Cartman718 wrote:
gunsnewing wrote:

this

I think he's doing it because Amar'e has knee arthritis and will be on a minute cap for the rest of his career- he seems to keep his minutes at 20-26 each night. Doesn't seem to be allowed to break 30mins.

I think you are right. The positive is Amare isn't tentative when he plays. Cope or JR probably need to move to the starting line up to add more offense. Kidd needs to get his lift back and his shot. He still is very crafty but if he is going to pass up those wide open threes that he hit earlier in the season the Knicks can't afford to play him all the minutes they are.
gunsnewing
USA
2/23/2013  1:33 PM
Yea Amare can start and still play 25mins with Kmart, Sheed & Camby backing him and Tyson up
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
2/23/2013  2:50 PM
Missed out on the trade deadline. Knicks should have looked into getting another PG. Watched a few of the game last night. The first 30 min and during halftime of the Rocket game. Offense is like pulling teeth. This team really starts at the PG spot. Felton, Kidd and Pablo are not delivering. They need to step up their game or all is lost. The other parts are just fine.
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
2/23/2013  4:06 PM
NYKBocker wrote:Missed out on the trade deadline. Knicks should have looked into getting another PG. Watched a few of the game last night. The first 30 min and during halftime of the Rocket game. Offense is like pulling teeth. This team really starts at the PG spot. Felton, Kidd and Pablo are not delivering. They need to step up their game or all is lost. The other parts are just fine.

From the off season moves, my thought was that this team was going to play really slow BB with an emphasis on post ups. At least more so than in the past. The reason I say this is because they let Lin go and brought in Kidd and Prigs who are not penitrators. So it seemed to me that this team was moving towards pounding it inside more with Melo, STAT and Sheed. Then we came out shooting the 3 and I was shocked.

We learned last year that it's really about PG play. If you get it you can win and if you don't it makes everything tough. Felton has dipped. Kidd has fallen off a cliff. Prigs doesn't play enough, but he actually isn't bad. Then when you add poor play from JR and Shump we just get nothing from our guards.

Right now what I see is that we really have to dig in on D. Getting Camby, Sheed and Kmart in the mix should help with that. Those guys have toughness that we need. The more players you put on the floor who HATE to get scored on the better. That's gonna be where this team starts to get it back.

NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
2/23/2013  4:11 PM
nixluva wrote:
NYKBocker wrote:Missed out on the trade deadline. Knicks should have looked into getting another PG. Watched a few of the game last night. The first 30 min and during halftime of the Rocket game. Offense is like pulling teeth. This team really starts at the PG spot. Felton, Kidd and Pablo are not delivering. They need to step up their game or all is lost. The other parts are just fine.

From the off season moves, my thought was that this team was going to play really slow BB with an emphasis on post ups. At least more so than in the past. The reason I say this is because they let Lin go and brought in Kidd and Prigs who are not penitrators. So it seemed to me that this team was moving towards pounding it inside more with Melo, STAT and Sheed. Then we came out shooting the 3 and I was shocked.

We learned last year that it's really about PG play. If you get it you can win and if you don't it makes everything tough. Felton has dipped. Kidd has fallen off a cliff. Prigs doesn't play enough, but he actually isn't bad. Then when you add poor play from JR and Shump we just get nothing from our guards.

Right now what I see is that we really have to dig in on D. Getting Camby, Sheed and Kmart in the mix should help with that. Those guys have toughness that we need. The more players you put on the floor who HATE to get scored on the better. That's gonna be where this team starts to get it back.

Great point. Since Knicks are struggling scoring, concentrate on defense. Problem is that Camby and Sheed are old and hurt all the time. Maybe get another long defensive center. Hassan Whiteside anybody? Then use the JVG/Riley gameplan and just walk the ball down at all cost and play bully ball with Melo. Ride the horse until it gives up.

GT: Your Melobury Knicks @ My Su-ronto Raptors - Part 2 (Friday 2/22 - 7pm)

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy