[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

GT: Your Melobury Knicks @ My Su-ronto Raptors - Part 2 (Friday 2/22 - 7pm)
Author Thread
Caseloads
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #41
2/22/2013  10:14 PM
djsunyc wrote:tough game. raptors/knicks trend continues

time to pile on...

tyson chandler is a very overrated player. he gets a few blocks here and there but he does not effect the game. he's living on reputation right now.

watch rudy play defense and melo. they may cross each other off on offense but defensively, gay is so much better.

dwayne casey...man, he cost us so many games this year and almost cost us another one with lucas playing so many minutes in the 2nd half and keeping lowry on the bench.

knicks are in trouble. the roster has gotten old quick. the entire hope is for all the old bigs to come back healthy, rotate all those guys around, slow it down, play half court and hope melo can carry the entire offense. that's basically what your team is now.

jason kidd needs to be sent out to pasture.

anyway, see you guys in march. good luck y'all.

+2 to the above

AUTOADVERT
djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
2/22/2013  10:19 PM
playa2 wrote:The knicks are gonna buss the Raptos up on Friday, the fear of trade is over . WE SHALL OVERCME!

ME TONTO SAY BLUE AND ORANGE TEAM LOSE!!!

loweyecue
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #1037

2/22/2013  10:21 PM
Just got home from some scotch drinking - what happened? We lost by 2?? Well that's an improvement isn't it? 28 point improvement - can't complain.
TKF on Melo ::....he is a punk, a jerk, a self absorbed out of shape, self aggrandizing, unprofessional, volume chucking coach killing playoff loser!!
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

2/22/2013  10:22 PM
loweyecue wrote:Just got home from some scotch drinking - what happened? We lost by 2?? Well that's an improvement isn't it? 28 point improvement - can't complain.

Must be some goood scotch.

gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
2/22/2013  10:25 PM
loweyecue wrote:Just got home from some scotch drinking - what happened? We lost by 2?? Well that's an improvement isn't it? 28 point improvement - can't complain.

loweyecue

2/22/2013  10:26 PM
GustavBahler wrote:

Ardbeg - 18 years - mmmm

TKF on Melo ::....he is a punk, a jerk, a self absorbed out of shape, self aggrandizing, unprofessional, volume chucking coach killing playoff loser!!
loweyecue

2/22/2013  10:27 PM
So we now need a Third Seed in the East smiley to go with the Second in the East smiley request from last week. Where's the intern these days?
loweyecue

2/22/2013  10:28 PM
gunsnewing wrote:

Lol math b fudged

3G4G
Member: #4333

2/22/2013  10:28 PM    LAST EDITED: 2/22/2013  10:29 PM
AnubisADL wrote:Hyping up Rudy Gay?

I watched him plenty in Memphis prepare to be underwhelmed shortly.

We would be the experts of knowing what hyping up a player only to be underwhelmed shortly thereafter.... happened to us in February 2011 all the way to the playoffs and really hasn't changed it's course since.

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
2/22/2013  10:28 PM
nixluva wrote:
3G4G wrote:
nixluva wrote:YOU GUYS ARE FKN IDIOTS!!! My point wasn't about MDA and how great he is. It's about how some of you want to give Woody a pass for ish he does that is the same as MDA and yet you don't say the same crap about him. WOODY HAS HIS TEAM PLAYING AWFUL 19TH IN DEFENSIVE EFFICIENCY WITH A SWITCHING DEFENSE. MDA does this and yall want him fired. F'N HYPOCRITES!!!

So this is about D'AnToni thanks for clearing things up for those of us who may have been confused....

Now how are your stocks doing in KLEENEX!

You still don't get it. Woody has to be judged the same way you judge anyone else, but even tho he's not been doing a good job of coaching the Knicks for 2 months now some of you guys won't say the same things you said about MDA. Woody hasn't exactly excelled in every facet of his job. This team is not a top defensive team this year and that's supposed to be Woody's thing. You see the games and you want to lie and say he's done a great job? This team is 19th in the league in defense. Go ahead and defend that!!!

I saw this on the home page and had to laugh a little.
Rapid Reaction: Raptors 100, Knicks 98
ESPN (Jared Zwerling) — WHAT IT MEANS: The Knicks lost their fourth game in a row -- the first time they've done that since Mike D'Antoni coached the team last March.

How many times did D'Antoni lose four games in a row during his tenure in NY before he chose to resign? I do think Woodson has to be more than the guy that followed D'Antoni and that is what he has seemed like recently.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
GustavBahler
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #3186

2/22/2013  10:29 PM
loweyecue wrote:
GustavBahler wrote:

Ardbeg - 18 years - mmmm

Nice. Glenmorangie is very good.

gunsnewing
USA
2/22/2013  10:30 PM
What was Dantoni's longest losing streak 12 games?
nixluva
Member: #758
USA
2/22/2013  10:31 PM
3G4G wrote:
nixluva wrote:
3G4G wrote:
nixluva wrote:YOU GUYS ARE FKN IDIOTS!!! My point wasn't about MDA and how great he is. It's about how some of you want to give Woody a pass for ish he does that is the same as MDA and yet you don't say the same crap about him. WOODY HAS HIS TEAM PLAYING AWFUL 19TH IN DEFENSIVE EFFICIENCY WITH A SWITCHING DEFENSE. MDA does this and yall want him fired. F'N HYPOCRITES!!!

So this is about D'AnToni thanks for clearing things up for those of us who may have been confused....

You still don't get it. Woody has to be judged the same way you judge anyone else, but even tho he's not been doing a good job of coaching the Knicks for 2 months now some of you guys won't say the same things you said about MDA. Woody hasn't exactly excelled in every facet of his job. This team is not a top defensive team this year and that's supposed to be Woody's thing. You see the games and you want to lie and say he's done a great job? This team is 19th in the league in defense. Go ahead and defend that!!!

There are fire Woody posts all over the place blind old man. So by coming here with your agenda, you've only managed to expose yourself. If I were you I would hit the sack come back tomorrow with some different lines.

My points were pointed to those here who are being a hypocrite. Clearly if someone starts a thread being critical of Woody then my comments aren't aimed at them. My point wasn't about MDA as much as they were about what I see as a double standard, cuz Woody hasn't coached this team to playing great D this year. This team isn't even top 15 on D. His offense lacks any creativity. Some have been honest about the job he's done but there are many more who haven't been honest and that's who i'm talking too.

Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
2/22/2013  10:32 PM
It's a Friday game go back and look at the Knicks record on Fridays. It's not very good.
gunsnewing
USA
2/22/2013  10:33 PM
nixluva wrote:
3G4G wrote:
nixluva wrote:
3G4G wrote:

There are fire Woody posts all over the place blind old man. So by coming here with your agenda, you've only managed to expose yourself. If I were you I would hit the sack come back tomorrow with some different lines.

My points were pointed to those here who are being a hypocrite. Clearly if someone starts a thread being critical of Woody then my comments aren't aimed at them. My point wasn't about MDA as much as they were about what I see as a double standard, cuz Woody hasn't coached this team to playing great D this year. This team isn't even top 15 on D. His offense lacks any creativity. Some have been honest about the job he's done but there are many more who haven't been honest and that's who i'm talking too.

I don't think there are too many of those fans you are describing left. Not after 14-14 the past 29 games

CrushAlot
Member: #452
USA
2/22/2013  10:34 PM
Vmart wrote:It's a Friday game go back and look at the Knicks record on Fridays. It's not very good.
Yeah that Friday night on MSG song causes me to dread the outcome of games.
I'm tired,I'm tired, I'm so tired right now......Kristaps Porzingis 1/3/18
3G4G
Member: #4333

2/22/2013  10:35 PM
gunsnewing wrote:
nixluva wrote:
3G4G wrote:
nixluva wrote:
3G4G wrote:

I don't think there are too many of those fans you are describing left. Not after 14-14 the past 29 games

There aren't and his post activity is reflective of being out of touch on what's being discussed on this forum on a day-to-day basis in particular more recently. Woody is being critiqued to death and for more than just his defensive offensive schemes.

It's obvious nix has been lurking for this moment in time....

gunsnewing
USA
2/22/2013  10:35 PM
CrushAlot wrote:
Vmart wrote:It's a Friday game go back and look at the Knicks record on Fridays. It's not very good.
Yeah that Friday night on MSG song causes me to dread the outcome of games.

+1 never fails

loweyecue

2/22/2013  10:46 PM
nixluva wrote:
3G4G wrote:
nixluva wrote:
3G4G wrote:

I think you guys are in agreenent.

gunsnewing
USA
2/22/2013  10:53 PM
Wait til Jrue Holiday Sunday
GT: Your Melobury Knicks @ My Su-ronto Raptors - Part 2 (Friday 2/22 - 7pm)

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy